8.1

1. Oct 9, 2014
    That game is a truly unique experience, which is only possible on a PC (probably a Wii U, too), because it needs good first person controls and benefits from a precise but fast pointing device like a mouse.
    The game play is innovative. You may be reminded of other games but using triangles to solve puzzles permits you to do it with a lot of freedom. And the puzzles are challenging and diversified, so the game performs as a flagship of its genre.
    Furthermore the beautiful artistic style and soundtrack cover so much individuality that I am able to assign it to the game instantly, when I see or hear a piece of it.
  2. Nov 10, 2014
    Tri: Of Madness and Friendship has an original core mechanic, dense atmosphere and challenging puzzles. For first-person puzzler fans, Tri is absolutely the right game ;)
  3. Nov 10, 2014
    I enjoyed playing TRI. On the one hand its a very atmospheric and relaxing game and on the other hand it really keeps me going to get all the puzzles done, find the secrets and, sometimes, make funny TRI-constellations and keep myself wondering what majestic stuff I built.

So go forward and give this sweet little german indie gem a TRI.
  4. Nov 17, 2014
    A really great game, we had so much fun placing the triangles :-) Just a game we really like :-) If you want a game with a great atmosphere and challenging puzzles TRI is for you!

Great trip beyond ordinary human reality attracts gamers with its eccentric and brilliant visuals and amazing logic puzzles. [Issue#247]
  2. Dec 3, 2014
    Splendid artsy game/puzzle challenge. TRI creators prove art games may provide a normal gameplay with meaningful content and still they can carry an ambiguous message.
  3. Nov 27, 2014
    I never put down a puzzle game before I complete it, but TRI broke me on level 12th out of 16. I got bored much earlier than that, though. Unfortunately, the game is not only beyond hardcore, it’s simply rude to the player. I doubt that most of you will appreciate this sort of masochistic experience.