6.6

1. Apr 18, 2014
    Why this game is so cool? Usually the greatest games are often the tricky ones, but this one is rather simple, stupid, very addictive and so amazing.
  2. Mar 24, 2014
    The critic score is pretty much on the money here. The only somewhat legit complaint here is that it is not optimized super well... but guess what, if you actually take the time to look at the required and recommended specs, they are about the same as you will see for any AAA 2013 PC title. People seem to expect it to run at 100 fps maxed out on their 4 year old laptop just because it'sThe critic score is pretty much on the money here. The only somewhat legit complaint here is that it is not optimized super well... but guess what, if you actually take the time to look at the required and recommended specs, they are about the same as you will see for any AAA 2013 PC title. People seem to expect it to run at 100 fps maxed out on their 4 year old laptop just because it's a side-scrolling racer. It may have heftier requirements than you might expect, but it clearly tells you that before you buy it. Just like you also know it's going to require Uplay, like all the other Ubisoft games! Jesus, do we really need to score games 0's because they contain DRM that we already know about, and Uplay is a pretty good one, I don't see anyone complaining about Steam in other games, or Origin really.(I don't mind any of these 3, and I actually prefer to have one of them rather than none, especially Steam)

Those are your two reasons for all the zeros skewing the score of this game, two completely bunk complaints... Oh and of course, the guy that gives it a 0 because of the intro music, but says in the review that the game is a 8 without the music...(that music is horrible though!)

If you loved Exitebike as a kid, this is basically bringing much of that greatness into the next-gen imo. Great game, a blast solo or multiplayer. Also tons of cool tracks to download or create some yourself, all built in, a well as online multiplayer.
  3. Dec 26, 2013
    Wow much better than critics say Today its rolling fine, and the level design is ingenious and hard worked compared to certain other trials game and the level ideas bring smile on my face as i encounter them if i had not believed the critics, i'd buy this earlier than the steam sales for sure the colour usage and art style and finishing is hard worked too i recommend
  4. Sep 12, 2013
    Great game, both, in single & multiplayer! Wonderful physics, very precise control over the bikes, sensational tracks and PC version has, in fact, 2 games in one Trials HD & Trials Evolution. The only flaw are some bugs and there are players complaining about PC issues, otherwise would be a 10 game. Ridiculous addictive
  5. May 13, 2013
    Love this game, very fun and addictive, there seems to be a few people that have problems with it but it runs flawless and smooth as silk on my system on highest settings (i5 3470 Radeon HD7870). Multiplayer is also good fun and in single player you can see your friends times to compete with or just try to beat your old scores.
  6. Apr 14, 2013
    I pre-ordered this because i had looked at alot of trials evolution videos in youtube. The game is awesome, much fun. I dont usually play racing/vehicle/driving games alot. But this is alot of fun. The difficulties fit me well, beginner is baby time for me, easy is pretty easy, medium is already something that is not so easy, hard is DAMN HARD! :D

It is a great version on the PC no

It is a great version on the PC no problems with it, buy it! I must give it 10/10!
  7. Mar 22, 2013
    I do not preorder games often but I've made exception this time and I do not regret it. This is obvious that the game is Xbox port, but I am using xbox controller and it is very playable. My only complaints are occasional unexplainable FPS drops in some levels (regardless of detail settings), but luckily it is not happening very often. Great game.

1. May 21, 2013
    Merciless, frustrating, and harder than dry cereal, but exquisitely balanced. Few games are so rewarding. [July 2013, p.62]
  2. May 13, 2013
    Trials makes you swear and rail but never in real anger, because when you play this game, a broad smile never leaves your face. [CD-Action 06/2013, p.74]
  3. Apr 15, 2013
    RedLynx has crafted a devilishly addictive racing-platformer hybrid that pushes their game design know-how to new limits. If you don’t have an Xbox and have been waiting for the chance to play one of the toughest releases of last year, Trials Evolution Gold is a fine way to explore that content and then some.