Trials Evolution: Gold Edition PC

6.8

1. May 12, 2015
  2. Apr 18, 2014
    Why this game is so cool? Usually the greatest games are often the tricky ones, but this one is rather simple, stupid, very addictive and so amazing.
  3. Mar 24, 2014
    The critic score is pretty much on the money here. The only somewhat legit complaint here is that it is not optimized super well... but guess what, if you actually take the time to look at the required and recommended specs, they are about the same as you will see for any AAA 2013 PC title. People seem to expect it to run at 100 fps maxed out on their 4 year old laptop just because it'sThe critic score is pretty much on the money here. The only somewhat legit complaint here is that it is not optimized super well... but guess what, if you actually take the time to look at the required and recommended specs, they are about the same as you will see for any AAA 2013 PC title. People seem to expect it to run at 100 fps maxed out on their 4 year old laptop just because it's a side-scrolling racer. It may have heftier requirements than you might expect, but it clearly tells you that before you buy it. Just like you also know it's going to require Uplay, like all the other Ubisoft games! Jesus, do we really need to score games 0's because they contain DRM that we already know about, and Uplay is a pretty good one, I don't see anyone complaining about Steam in other games, or Origin really.(I don't mind any of these 3, and I actually prefer to have one of them rather than none, especially Steam)

Those are your two reasons for all the zeros skewing the score of this game, two completely bunk complaints... Oh and of course, the guy that gives it a 0 because of the intro music, but says in the review that the game is a 8 without the music...(that music is horrible though!)

If you loved Exitebike as a kid, this is basically bringing much of that greatness into the next-gen imo. Great game, a blast solo or multiplayer. Also tons of cool tracks to download or create some yourself, all built in, a well as online multiplayer.
  4. Dec 26, 2013
    Wow much better than critics say Today its rolling fine, and the level design is ingenious and hard worked compared to certain other trials game and the level ideas bring smile on my face as i encounter them if i had not believed the critics, i'd buy this earlier than the steam sales for sure the colour usage and art style and finishing is hard worked too i recommend
  5. Dec 1, 2013
    This game is a full bucket of fun. I really wasn't expecting that I would laugh out loud so many times playing it. And playing harder levels you must ride your bike just like a real trial bike. So this is a serious game too, at some level.
  6. Sep 12, 2013
    Great game, both, in single & multiplayer! Wonderful physics, very precise control over the bikes, sensational tracks and PC version has, in fact, 2 games in one Trials HD & Trials Evolution. The only flaw are some bugs and there are players complaining about PC issues, otherwise would be a 10 game. Ridiculous addictive
  7. Jun 11, 2013
    Great game 100 of hours entertainment in this game .Load of user made tracks and skill games.
    Played it on Xbox and PC and the port is fine not but has a few frame rate problems for some people.
    I got no lucky had no problems running it with a hd6870 just don't use crossfire. Game would be a 10 if Ubisoft china had but a little more effort in to the port. But still its a great game
    But still its a great game and well worth it
  8. May 14, 2013
    This was a pleasant surprise. Simple gameplay but great, challenging fun. I'm running NVIDIA GTX 560 Ti and it just eats up this game. I haven't tried it yet but this seems to have local 2 player, which I don't see very often. 8/10 for me.
  9. May 13, 2013
    Love this game, very fun and addictive, there seems to be a few people that have problems with it but it runs flawless and smooth as silk on my system on highest settings (i5 3470 Radeon HD7870). Multiplayer is also good fun and in single player you can see your friends times to compete with or just try to beat your old scores.
  10. Apr 28, 2013
    Trials Evolution: Gold Edition Road Rash 3.
    Завязка Trine 2, Limbo реалистична.
    В Сеть.
    Такие Trials Evolution
  11. Apr 14, 2013
    I pre-ordered this because i had looked at alot of trials evolution videos in youtube. The game is awesome, much fun. I dont usually play racing/vehicle/driving games alot. But this is alot of fun. The difficulties fit me well, beginner is baby time for me, easy is pretty easy, medium is already something that is not so easy, hard is DAMN HARD! :D

It is a great version on the PC no

It is a great version on the PC no problems with it, buy it! I must give it 10/10!
  12. Mar 28, 2013
    After playing trials evolution on the Xbox 360 I decided to purchase ‘trials evolution gold edition’ for the PC, it is a very addictive action, racing, bike, side scrolling game!
    The objective of the game is to get to the end of the track in the fastest time possible without crashing, simple. You can play online with your friends to try and beat there times or race against them! There are also lots of various mini skill games such as ‘limited fuel’, ‘skiing’ and even ‘flying’!
    This is a great game that I would recommend for people of all ages, it is highly addictive trying to beat your previous scores although it can be a little frustrating. The game gets progressively more difficult towards the end and could take you hours to master each level for the best time.
  13. Mar 23, 2013
    The game is obviously an xbox port but that's not a bad thing, Its a good game and worth the money as it includes everything from trials evo and hd on the xbox, there is some texture pop in but only at the start of maps and all in all a damn good port
  14. Mar 22, 2013
    I do not preorder games often but I've made exception this time and I do not regret it. This is obvious that the game is Xbox port, but I am using xbox controller and it is very playable. My only complaints are occasional unexplainable FPS drops in some levels (regardless of detail settings), but luckily it is not happening very often. Great game.

1. PC Gamer
    May 21, 2013
    Merciless, frustrating, and harder than dry cereal, but exquisitely balanced. Few games are so rewarding. [July 2013, p.62]
  2. CD-Action
    May 13, 2013
    Trials makes you swear and rail but never in real anger, because when you play this game, a broad smile never leaves your face. [CD-Action 06/2013, p.74]
  3. Apr 15, 2013
    RedLynx has crafted a devilishly addictive racing-platformer hybrid that pushes their game design know-how to new limits. If you don’t have an Xbox and have been waiting for the chance to play one of the toughest releases of last year, Trials Evolution Gold is a fine way to explore that content and then some.