6.7

1. Apr 24, 2014
    The same old Trials with new toppings but now with DLC and UbiPlay! I wish they had just brought something interesting to the gameplay instead of more explosions.
  2. Apr 28, 2014
    The game overall has the work of RedLynx in it but it really doesn't have anything that vastly separates it from the previous games other than added BMX Stunts that people will barely use and an ATV that can only be used on certain tracks. With Online Multiplayer missing from the release of the game it feels like a beta release on launch. The environments are impressive though. Still overall, fun!
  3. Apr 18, 2014
    Yes it's good, but is it better than the previous one? no. I was expecting something big. Thank you for welcoming me in the future by the way, but I don't feel like I like that future. I'll stick with Trials Evolution in the present.
  4. Jun 13, 2014
    A nice game, one that I'm glad I didn't pay for, because beyond a certain point when FMX courses are involved, I distinctly recall spending no less than 10 minutes and nearly 60 retries trying to finish one of the 'hard' courses. The 'hard' courses are, arguably, TOO damn hard. This is clearly a game I will never finish, so I've uninstalled it as a result. It's nicely presented, goodA nice game, one that I'm glad I didn't pay for, because beyond a certain point when FMX courses are involved, I distinctly recall spending no less than 10 minutes and nearly 60 retries trying to finish one of the 'hard' courses. The 'hard' courses are, arguably, TOO damn hard. This is clearly a game I will never finish, so I've uninstalled it as a result. It's nicely presented, good quality graphics with some fairly decent music. A decent bunny hop button is the only thing this game would have needed to be a little easier.

Again with the constantly online **** though? Seriously?
    That's my second pet hate, the first being controller settings that appear to only accommodate console controllers on a PC. It's very f**king annoying.

Think I'll stick to my FPS/RTS games - at least I get to choose how often my games go online without asking me before hand.

Buy it if you want, but if you're an impatient person, I would REALLY avoid this one. You'll smash your pc out of rage quit in less than an hour. Believe me.

1. Jun 7, 2014
    Exhilarating, rewarding and maddeningly frustrating, you'll have an intense love-hate relationship with Trials Fusion, always chasing that elusive absolutely magical run. [Issue#249, p.63]
  2. May 16, 2014
    Trials Fusion is like a dream come true to all acrobats on motorbikes. Obstacles on tracks are so mad you won't have time to take breath, and care that's been put into the game by a community of fans will motivate you to play it ceaselessly. It's a pity though its FMX stunt regime is imperfect.
  3. May 15, 2014
    The game is going to entertain you for a long time and it will satisfy the old fans of the series, but if you have to choose between this and Trials Evolution, the answer is rather obvious. Hopefully the next Trials game from Redlynx will be something really special, otherwise the danger of falling into the repetitiveness of the annual releases is very close.