7.1

1. Apr 24, 2014
    This game is another crappy console port.

I loaded up this game and it was super laggy on my computer (2xGTX480) so I read in the forums that you have to disable SLI, fine. After disabling SLI I try again only to find that it is super laggy and stuttering, keep in mind my pc can run BF4 on max settings over 60fps. I have all the settings on the lowest and it still is unplayable.

Then
    I find out on the official forums that if this game doesn't run at 60fps the physics engine just goes into slow motion... Seriously this is 2014 and they still haven't fixed the same issues that were in the previous trials game.

This game also doesn't support any refresh rate over 60hz so if you have a 120hz monitor you can go back in time to the old 60hz days.

I love the trials games and I want to play but I cant... :(
  2. Apr 18, 2014
    Yes it's good, but is it better than the previous one? no. I was expecting something big. Thank you for welcoming me in the future by the way, but I don't feel like I like that future. I'll stick with Trials Evolution in the present.
  3. Apr 24, 2014
    The same old Trials with new toppings but now with DLC and UbiPlay! I wish they had just brought something interesting to the gameplay instead of more explosions.
  4. Apr 28, 2014
    The game overall has the work of RedLynx in it but it really doesn't have anything that vastly separates it from the previous games other than added BMX Stunts that people will barely use and an ATV that can only be used on certain tracks. With Online Multiplayer missing from the release of the game it feels like a beta release on launch. The environments are impressive though. Still overall, fun!
  5. Aug 3, 2014
    Trials was a good game (previous ones), not exactly amazing, but a good mini time burner. It is a 3D version of ELMA basically. However, Ubisoft being Ubisoft have made it bad. I do not want online features, I do not care about sharing tracks and any of that stuff. Despite blocking the game with my firewall, it takes 10 seconds to try to connect to the server..... Sometimes when I refuse to connect, a new window appears "downloading content" which can overlay the game forever. You need to restart. Then, most annoying of all, at the end of each level, it tells me to log in to share my time. If you press A (by mistake), you need to wait 10 seconds again...... The game is 5/10, but Ubisoft have irritated me into uninstalling it. As a paying customer, they annoyed me into quitting the game and a result of that. I give it 1/10 Expand
  6. Jul 6, 2014
    The tutorial of this game is awful. All tutorial missions have every 5 meters checkpoints, then they throw you at the last level without any checkpoints. How a new player would learn the game with such idiotic level designes?
  7. Sep 10, 2014
    This game is a complete downgrade from all prior trials games and is the worst possible addition to the franchise that RedLynx could have made. Here's a checklist of some of the major screw ups: Dumb ed down bike physics CHECK, simplified/useless editor pieces CHECK, Homogenized art-style CHECK, Dumbed down rider/bike Customization CHECK, DLC that offers less content for a higher price than prioe DLC CHECK, significantly increase the amount of collision glitches CHECK...this list could go on. The game is severely missed opportunity and doesn't even come close to achieving the greatness that it should have. Unfortunately, RedLynx's whole ethos has changed since being acquired by UbiSoft which has spelt the end to one of my favourite gaming franchises of all times. As it stands the game isn't an abomination, but it isn't amazing either and is a major kick in the teeth to fans who have supported and boosted this franchise over the years with good word of mouth and user created content. Save your money for a game that has had more care put into it. Expand
  8. Jun 13, 2014
    A nice game, one that I'm glad I didn't pay for, because beyond a certain point when FMX courses are involved, I distinctly recall spending no less than 10 minutes and nearly 60 retries trying to finish one of the 'hard' courses. The 'hard' courses are, arguably, TOO damn hard. This is clearly a game I will never finish, so I've uninstalled it as a result. It's nicely presented, good quality graphics with some fairly decent music. A decent bunny hop button is the only thing this game would have needed to be a little easier.

Again with the constantly online **** though? Seriously?
    That's my second pet hate, the first being controller settings that appear to only accommodate console controllers on a PC. It's very f**king annoying.

Think I'll stick to my FPS/RTS games - at least I get to choose how often my games go online without asking me before hand.

Buy it if you want, but if you're an impatient person, I would REALLY avoid this one. You'll smash your pc out of rage quit in less than an hour. Believe me.
  9. Apr 23, 2014
    I think it´s a big step for the developers, Trials Evolution was great but now i can´t wait to get access to the whole playable content! GET IT GUYS :)
  10. Jun 14, 2014
    truthfully this is a very addicting game. it's very easy to play, if you're using keyboard the 4 arrow buttons are the only things you need.. and restart button (except the fmx, and if you're using gamepad i think it will be more easier), but sometimes the track are very challenging. a perfect game for someone looking for challenge. the track environments are very colorful and beautiful too. i'm someone that value good story from a game, but i play this without expecting that.. i just want to have fun gaming all day with my brother (yes, we play together, if i'm stuck he will play it instead, and if he's stuck i will play). but the more you play it there is some kind of plot in it, and it's very good too.. i like the story telling, it's not direct but you will find it, so i suggest you turn on the subtitles if you play it (you can miss it because there are bike sound, or explosion, or your wtf moment) .

i have some advice for some who want to play this game (other than turn on the subtitles). be sure to watch the end of each level because sometimes it will be nice to watch after your struggle (if you find it hard). if you find some levels are hard as hell, you can play it with your friend (because sometimes it will be more fun), and if you do so and finish it, you (and your friend) can watch the replay because sometimes it will be hilarious.

if i have to say what i don't like, probably they should add more insane costumes and more advanced coloration. and as i remember there are some tricks that they show us in the practice level but Redlynx doesn't make a level that focus on those tricks. still this is still a very very fun game
  11. Aug 15, 2014
    **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game **** game Expand
  12. Sep 2, 2014
    I love this game, its so easy to pick up and just play when your bored and no other game will cut it.

Great scenery, level design, and physics.

I think at £15 is a good price but should include all the extra packs for that amount, and they should have real branded motocross bikes with an actual upgrade system (exhaust, suspension, piston etc) this would add an element of quality and
    realism that it does not have at the moment it is defiantly arcade style atm. Expand

1. Jun 7, 2014
    Exhilarating, rewarding and maddeningly frustrating, you'll have an intense love-hate relationship with Trials Fusion, always chasing that elusive absolutely magical run. [Issue#249, p.63]
  2. May 16, 2014
    Trials Fusion is like a dream come true to all acrobats on motorbikes. Obstacles on tracks are so mad you won't have time to take breath, and care that's been put into the game by a community of fans will motivate you to play it ceaselessly. It's a pity though its FMX stunt regime is imperfect.
  3. May 15, 2014
    The game is going to entertain you for a long time and it will satisfy the old fans of the series, but if you have to choose between this and Trials Evolution, the answer is rather obvious. Hopefully the next Trials game from Redlynx will be something really special, otherwise the danger of falling into the repetitiveness of the annual releases is very close.