8.4

1. Aug 19, 2011
    innovate game play (skiing, jet-packs) combined with large maps, solid vehicles, semi customisable bases and deployable equipment. huge player counts (forget 8v8 or 16v16- it is usually 32v32 or even 64v64). very, very customisable characters (choose each and every weapon, grenade, pack) that can be changed between quickly (without even having to suicide like other games of genre). easy to use, very useful pre-set voice commands, huge scope for teamwork. it had it all, and is still (in my opinion) the best online game ever made -comparing it to everything to date. Expand
  2. May 16, 2012
    Epic game, great player control, tough learning curve, but it's epic once you get the hang of it. Still being played today. The community has set up their own master server, that's how awesome it is!

1. If you've never played Tribes before, well, heed my advice - "There ain't no butter like butter that's washed down with a healthy helping of squirrel."
    Amazingly fun. We're playing the hell out of it around work and home.
  3. It’s got some very good features (voice communication, integrated community options, good team action), making it a game I can recommend if you’re willing to suffer through the growing pains.