8.3

1. Aug 21, 2014
    I believe that Tron 2.0 is the game that *every* IT-oriented person (especially the young ones) must have. It strikes life into your dull digital assistants - you'll see for yourself that even them have their own life, heart, and feelings. I know - this sounds stupid, but only until you run Tron 2.0 first time.
    The game is very stylish - everything reminds that you're in the genuine
    Disney's Tron universe. Plus, it's a Monolith's game (NOLF 1&2, AvP 2, FEAR 1&2, Condemned 1&2). Do I need to say more :)? Expand
  2. Oct 17, 2013
    Didn't like this game. The locations are just not interesting enough. It all look the same. No atmosphere at all. Only great gameplay may be. But that's not enough for me. I don't only want to play a game, I also want to be on a journey/ trip!

1. A Triple-A production that delivers an equally impressive experience. I’ve found myself up late nights in the office wanting more till the very end and even then, it had left me craving for a bigger fix.
  2. It just shows a great deal of polish, few if any bugs, and a general level of completeness that it seems so few games present these days, exuding none of that get-it-out-the-door churning of so many game productions. I’m going to call it the best FPS I’ve played this year, though with "Half-Life 2" still on deck, that title might not stand for long.
  3. Tron 2.0 reinvigorates the material and delivers an excellent gaming experience. The story is okay, definitely not classic material, but the ending of the game is so anticlimactic that I had to downgrade the score from 9.0 down to a still very respectable 8.9.