Turning Point: Fall of Liberty PC

4.5

1. PhilH
    Mar 9, 2008
    it was a very good game, good plot and such i gave it a 7 because, well, its not THAT good, and its not the best game out there
  2. SebastianO,
    Feb 26, 2008
    So far so good...I m just waiting to play it on line and see how it is...Depending on it,my rating could go up,or down...As far as i ve played....i like it a lot...and I do have a good feeling about the on line game play...(wich by the way i ve tryed to play it but is nobady out there so far:) )
  3. AnonymousMC
    Mar 20, 2008
    The game makes it very clear that it takes place in an ALTERNATE HISTORY. One in which Churchill dies early. This is actually the cleverest part of the game--along with some really creative maps. I mean the game still sucks, but let's criticize it for the stuff actually sucks at--like a ridiculous main character, and decades-old fps game play. The guy who made the maps has talentThe game makes it very clear that it takes place in an ALTERNATE HISTORY. One in which Churchill dies early. This is actually the cleverest part of the game--along with some really creative maps. I mean the game still sucks, but let's criticize it for the stuff actually sucks at--like a ridiculous main character, and decades-old fps game play. The guy who made the maps has talent and should leave and make maps for Fear. They could learn from him. Expand
  4. EmreA.
    Mar 9, 2008
    This game is one of the worst WW2 games that i played. Graphics and sounds are also worst, and game is repetitive. Don't buy this...
  5. JanB.
    May 20, 2008
    The plot is just stupid, it has absolutely nothing to do with logic (and of course nothing to do with history, there is written there somewhere that Hitler conquered... Spain! Ruled by fascist Franco. Veeeery logical). Game looks terrible (with suck a good engine!), gameplay is rather primitive and boring. People who made this game didn't have any idea how to make it entertaining.
  6. ChuckM.
    Feb 28, 2008
    A generic and boring fps. That's all you really need to know about this game.
    Mar 1, 2008
    Graphics that don't even stand up to Return to Castle Wolfenstein, terrible storyline, and boring overall game play.
  8. RHill
    Feb 26, 2008
    Why does it always have to be about nazis! I really like WW2 games but come on nazis invading New York WTF. The WW2 RTS game Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts got it right by NEVER mentioning anything about nazis. This game deserves a zero for such a ridiculous story.
  9. Dec 8, 2013
    People are too hard on this game. It was a good story, and a pleasent ride through. I do not think it was intended to be a "Call of Duty" for hardcorp competative players, but like I said, a decent ride through a great story.
  10. Jul 28, 2015
    It is a game that tries to look something interesting for the market. The game idea is not bad, but the game has problems that are just very bad. Outdated graphics, gameplay like a game of 97. Bad voice acting and more.

Shooting Nazis in the streets of three major U.S. cities should be a non-stop thrill ride that has me on the edge of my seat. This game provides the opposite experience.
    Its uninspired game design feels completely mired in an era that we'd sooner be done with. There's simply no reason to waste your time with it.
  3. After playing through just a bit of Turning Point, we were completely disappointed. The old feeling to it completely ruined the original concept.