Turok PC

6.4

1. MikeD.
    May 11, 2008
    Excellent game play I received grand satisfaction for slitting as many dinosaur throats as I could... The story line is sketchy but who really cares when you get to kill dinosaurs.
  2. MarioW.
    May 8, 2008
    This Game is Cool!!!The Graphik is brilliant!!! The Performance is okay!!!
  3. Jan 2, 2015
    I personally enjoyed this game. Very interesting setup: jungle and dinosaurs. And sniping with the bow and arrows is excellent! Graphics was also good for that time.
  4. Jul 13, 2016
  5. Dec 13, 2012
    This game's only real redeeming factor is, obviously, DINOSAURS. The 'characters' are entirely forgettable, the 'story' is a boring rip-off, the graphics are unimpressive, and the gameplay is unimpressive. I did like that there was a decent diversity of weapons, many with alternate fire modes, but that's hardly sufficient to carry a game. It is fun to fight dinosaurs--especially when itThis game's only real redeeming factor is, obviously, DINOSAURS. The 'characters' are entirely forgettable, the 'story' is a boring rip-off, the graphics are unimpressive, and the gameplay is unimpressive. I did like that there was a decent diversity of weapons, many with alternate fire modes, but that's hardly sufficient to carry a game. It is fun to fight dinosaurs--especially when it comes to stabbing raptors in the face or slitting the throats of compys--but unfortunately you spend all too much time listening to boring 'characters' talk and fighting human mercenaries with bad AI. Definitely worth a play-through, so long as you're not a wanker that doesn't like dinosaurs, but be prepared for some frustration along the way. Collapse

There's no doubt that Turok can be fun, but ultimately, the feeling of satisfaction that comes with slitting a raptor's throat or pulling off a headshot with your bow is lost in the shuffle of swarming enemies, less than stellar visuals and a story that disappears.
  2. The human A.I. aren't all that intelligent, but what they lack in brains they make up for in resilience.
  3. Dinosaurs rescue an otherwise underwhelming shooter.