Twin Sector PC

6.0

1. Scree
    Jan 1, 2010
    My gosh, well I'll just never get critics! "This game is nothing for a player who likes action games" -- Uh, sorry, but, DUH? I mean, DUH!! That's like saying Doom3 is nothing for a player who likes puzzles, or Crysis is nothing for a player who hates graphics. LMAO Anywho, Twin Sector is cool. Wouldn't even think of comparing it to Portal really, but I can see the My gosh, well I'll just never get critics! "This game is nothing for a player who likes action games" -- Uh, sorry, but, DUH? I mean, DUH!! That's like saying Doom3 is nothing for a player who likes puzzles, or Crysis is nothing for a player who hates graphics. LMAO Anywho, Twin Sector is cool. Wouldn't even think of comparing it to Portal really, but I can see the similarities now. But it's completely different. heh Fun stuff, IF you like physical puzzle games. The story is OK too, simple and too the point. The main char has a sexy voice (english ver), and I swear I know the OSCAR voice from somewhere else. A very nice game for the discounted price it is now (I waited and am glad didn't pay $29, $24, or even $19, but it's definitely worth the latter). Expand
  2. rinorino
    Dec 16, 2009
    I have to say: finally something new. Compelling game play and beautiful graphics.

1. Twin Sector is a game or you love or hate, there is no middle way. But if we are part of the first category, the satisfaction of having solved a puzzle and the obsessive desire to move forward are sufficient incentives to shut one eye on the various flaws that are hidden in the game.
  2. It's a motivating variation of Portal, but not as good. It's a case of "great idea, bad realization". The use of the glove works great, but unfair trial-and-error puzzles and the tracer battles are annoying. The last third of the game doesn't offer anything new.
  3. The first impressions of this game are really good, but after a few minutes it already starts to get boring. The surveillance system O.S.C.A.R. is not really helpful. Messages like “Ashley, there is a problem” or “Ashley, the elevator doesn’t work” are simply useless. This game is nothing for a player who likes action games.