7.8

1. Jan 12, 2014
    Don't buy it wont even work after you press play, it will just come with the same bloody error. I would like to play this game, if it would just RUN!!! Never buy this thing. I wasted my money just to take up fricken disk space...
  2. Feb 8, 2014
    Played this game when it first came out was brilliant then, unfortunaylt you can't play it now on updated graphics cards or laptops, either way dont buy this unless you have a very old computer/OS
  3. May 15, 2014
    i think you should look after the original UFO games first. This is different from many important viewpoint. This one is aimed for kids and doesnt hav the thrilling athmosphere of the original.
    its really repetitive .
    and theres something wrong with the difficulty.

1. Overall UFO: Afterlight provides a very worthwhile time investment as the reward you reap is a deep and intriguing strategy game with the kind of RPG elements that add a less geeky feel to it - a surprise hit with us.
  2. A great game that you’ll find yourself unable to step away from because you have to research one thing more, or expand to one more territory.
  3. Yes, you'll find sleeker interfaces and more engaging gunfights in titles such as "Silent Storm," "Faces of War," and "Jagged Alliance 2," but none of those games come with anything half as involved or absorbing as Afterlight's amazing strategic layer.