5.7

1. RobertR.
    Oct 8, 2004
    Ive been playing for 7 years this game is so awesome and this will be a great addition to its variety of things to do ITS A GOOD GAME.
  2. RogerI.
    Sep 7, 2004
    Looks great I just can't wait. It looks like it's going to be in the top 50 games of all time.
  3. JackL.
    Feb 1, 2005
    This is a poor game to play if you've never played Ultima Online before, just has added classes and places to go, no really noticible graphic upgrades. Mybe it would be better if they upgraded graphics and made a bit better of a story line.
  4. JosephR.
    Nov 21, 2004
    Aside from some nifty skill and guild features, this is the same Ultima Online that has been around for years, with its lackluster graphics and all. Will appeal to Japanophiles and fans of the genre, though casual gamers might be put off by the graphics and general age of the game.
  5. MarkW.
    Feb 9, 2005
    I cant believe they are still squeezing blood out of this turnup. This game nearly cost me my college degree back in 1998. It was the crack cocaine of online games. Too bad they eliminated player vs. player interaction. The more they add to this game the worse it gets. Keep it simple stupid your suppose to be the gaming pioneers not the sell out marketeers. What does this have to do with I cant believe they are still squeezing blood out of this turnup. This game nearly cost me my college degree back in 1998. It was the crack cocaine of online games. Too bad they eliminated player vs. player interaction. The more they add to this game the worse it gets. Keep it simple stupid your suppose to be the gaming pioneers not the sell out marketeers. What does this have to do with Lord British? This isn't even your game anymore. Expand
  6. JohnF.
    Nov 21, 2004
    Going against other serious MMORPG games such as Guild Wars, Everquest 2, and World Of Warcraft, this game has little to offer, other than a strong Japanese theme. Lackluster graphics and gameplay make this feel more like an expansion to the same Ultima Online that has been around for years, not like a worthy game of its own.
  7. MarkC.
    Jul 19, 2004
    Can't wait for it to come out. Looks great. Looks like Ultima is going to be the game I buy for my son's birthday.

1. This is a game that has only one audience: players already in the world of Brittania. Anyone who has never played Ultima Online has absolutely no chance of grasping the momentous task of syncing with the various systems of the world.
  2. While this definitely expands the world of UO in terms of new territories, it still offers much the same in gameplay aspects.
  3. It's the exact same game you've been playing for about the past four years. Except with ninjas. [Feb 2005, p.81]