Ultimate Spider-Man PC

8.2

1. CharlieW.
    Jan 6, 2006
    Thank God that they got it right this time. Spider-Man 2 made me want to blow chunks, but this game is pure gold. Thank you Activision!
  2. JasonK.
    Oct 15, 2005
    The PC version is exceptional due to the option to choose higher resolutions and the choice of playing with your average keyboard/mouse configuration (mediocre) and the gamepad (great). All the other console versions suck a major @$$, screw them unless you don't own a PC.
  3. RyanT.
    Oct 14, 2005
    I hate video games, tried the PS2, bought over a dozen games, gave it all away... Installed Utimate Spider-Man on my company PC, with the Logitech Dual Action controller....and haven't been able to stop playing! This video game really not only brings you back into the comic book, it brings you to NewYork and turns you into the hero you admired growing-up as a small boy. If you I hate video games, tried the PS2, bought over a dozen games, gave it all away... Installed Utimate Spider-Man on my company PC, with the Logitech Dual Action controller....and haven't been able to stop playing! This video game really not only brings you back into the comic book, it brings you to NewYork and turns you into the hero you admired growing-up as a small boy. If you haven't played this game yet - go out buy it and become the Ultimate Spider-Man!!!! A total 10 out of 10, this is more than just a video game it's an experience of a lifetime..... I've experienced the thrills of Skydiving, but never before have I gotten to fly through an entire city, get ready to run, jump, swing and let go of all fears. Expand
  4. ChrisC.
    Dec 28, 2005
    Amazing game, all too short. A credit to cell shade graphics.
  5. Jul 22, 2013
    Pluses: good graphics, very easy control, big open world, cool music, different bosses and foes, many secrets and easter eggs, interesting plot.
    Minuses: game is shot, stupid system of getting missions.
  6. Mar 2, 2015
    One of the worst Spider Man games i ever played. Graphics are ok, but i don't like novel graphic on this game. It's like a story for kids. Controls are bad too.
  7. Feb 2, 2015
    Spider-Man fans will generally enjoy this very exciting game. It may take a while to complete (including city events, races, combat tours and tokens), and you may need a guide to unlock all costumes, but still, the satisfaction at the end is unparalleled.
  8. Oct 12, 2015
    The second best Spiderman game right behind Web of Shadows. Despite most people liking the cartoonish graphics it was not so appealing to me I dont know why.

A vibrant, eye-popping superhero disc that has more style, wit and compelling gameplay in its first 10 minutes than most games have in their entirety.
  2. It brings the comic book to life right in front of your eyes.
  3. The blockbuster production values make this one of the best comic book to videogame adaptations ever made. The control is equally as impressive which may not be apparent initially as I mentioned. The only things holding this game back from absolute greatness are basically the same flaws that held SM2 back from greatness: repetitive random missions, relentless chase missions, relatively short story mode and the lack of imagination in terms of game structure.