8.2

1. Aug 11, 2013
    Awesome style arcade game that keeps you on your toes! A highly recommended game! This brings me back to my to my youth when arcade games were at their peak! If I were you I would buy these games! The game makers are PuppyGames and they are awesome! Cheap well executed games and you cant beat that price! Get it! Play it!
  2. Sep 7, 2013
    Very fun arcade twin stick shooter. Overall a really solid game. The only problem I have is that the art style can be a little distracting and makes it hard to tell the difference between things you need to pick up, dodge, or are simply part of the background. You get used to it fairly quickly though.
  3. Sep 28, 2013
    An absolutely fantastic modern look at twin stick shooters. Addicting gameplay, catchy music, flashy visuals, everything you wanted and expected from puppygames.
  4. Dec 23, 2013
    Great fun! Retro twin-stick arcade shooter. Delicious shader effects, music, sound, pixel-art, gameplay, powerups... Almost non-stop action, with a market of upgrades to explore between levels.
  5. Mar 13, 2014
    This is one fast, dazzling, bright and addictive retro-style twin-stick shooter! On our big TV it looks simply stunning. Puppy Games have created something wonderful to behold with this and their other games. There are tons of upgrades and tactics to try too. Plus, they recently added co-op play and controller support which has certainly led to fun and thrown cushions when trying toThis is one fast, dazzling, bright and addictive retro-style twin-stick shooter! On our big TV it looks simply stunning. Puppy Games have created something wonderful to behold with this and their other games. There are tons of upgrades and tactics to try too. Plus, they recently added co-op play and controller support which has certainly led to fun and thrown cushions when trying to compete against my son. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.