9.1

1. Apr 23, 2011
    Why Epic cannot come close to this masterpiece again is beyond me. Solid. Clean. Fun. Maybe I am biased; this is the first PC game I ever played. I will admit I spent more time playing 2k4, but only because I enjoyed the single player campaign a little more, bots seemed slightly more intelligent. 2k4 was simply the next best thing. 2k3 and UT3 do not touch this.
  2. Oct 24, 2011
    One of the best action FPS games of all time. This is one classic game like no other where the best game modes cannot be beat by other games. Although this game does not have a story, the graphics and the music are terrific.
  3. Feb 9, 2012
    Yes i suppose to say about this game,it was fun to play and still addicting as ever.I spend playing this game from 2001 and still now i still like this game.The fast-paced gameplay,the graphics,the voice actor,the maps are great and i call this game as the Best 1999 game i ever played.Bravo Epic Games!
  4. May 26, 2011
    If you don't like this game you're a f****** p****. Whoever rated it less than 10 doesn't know **** Actually it should be rated 11. In fact it's the only game ever, with Half-Life, that should be rated 11/10.
  5. Nov 12, 2011
    Best FPS shooter i have ever played in my life,this was the beginning of my competitive gaming! The storyline and in the mayority the multiplayer were rich in controls and depth gameplay.
  6. Nov 27, 2011
    First game I ever played, and still playing it today, despite its age. I can't count how many hours this have kept me awake. This is just an awesome game that needs to be tried out! The graphics are old, but they are actually
  7. Jan 29, 2013
    I am not surprised to see that so many gamers gave this title a 10/10. Unreal Tournament is a pioneer in the FPS arena genre, introducing original map modes that offered enthralling multiplayer matches. Excellent graphics for its time.
  8. May 21, 2011
    One of my all time favourite FPS of all time, the graphics are very good for 1999, weapons are awesome, music is amazing, maps are designed good, I mean everything about this game is awesome. Multiplayer isn't as enjoyable for me because I get killed 95% of the time. But singleplayer with bots is so much fun. When they're easy, they're easy. When they're hard, its hard. So definitely buyOne of my all time favourite FPS of all time, the graphics are very good for 1999, weapons are awesome, music is amazing, maps are designed good, I mean everything about this game is awesome. Multiplayer isn't as enjoyable for me because I get killed 95% of the time. But singleplayer with bots is so much fun. When they're easy, they're easy. When they're hard, its hard. So definitely buy this game. Expand
  9. Jul 14, 2012
    This is the best shot game ever created! It is fantastic and now (2012) nobody can compare with this game.
  10. Sep 17, 2013
    Even if Unreal Tournament is not that popular and covered by the recent FPS these days.
    If you are looking for real challenge on aiming and A LOT of game mods
    - Siege Probably the most popular one, unique game play that everyone should try - CTF Rocket-X The community is still going strong, fast-paced flying type, VERY ADDICTING - Instagib Where your true skills of aiming is showed
    If you are looking for real challenge on aiming and A LOT of game mods
    - Instagib Where your true skills of aiming is showed and where the competition is harder
    - Combo Instagib Same as above but with the Alternate Fire
    - Sniper I'm not sure if the community of Sniper are still alive, but camping there with custom maps is big win.
    - Bunny Track If you want to challenge yourself or beat a time record by *Jumping-Dodging* and beating all the obstacles, it's all about Jumping skills but it can be very frustrating

I'm probably missing some but If you want to give UT99 a try, do it before it's too late.
    A MUST TRY AND PLAY
  11. Jan 4, 2012
    The best FPS I've played... EVER. This game had me hooked for a solid 2 years, and I still fire it up every once in a while. Team concept is perfect, especially ctf and tdm. My favorite was getting in and mixing it up with some of the best Deathmatch players at the time (the overtoads, nomortals, xspains, destrukts, microbursts, escas, and sooo many more worthy players). This game hasThe best FPS I've played... EVER. This game had me hooked for a solid 2 years, and I still fire it up every once in a while. Team concept is perfect, especially ctf and tdm. My favorite was getting in and mixing it up with some of the best Deathmatch players at the time (the overtoads, nomortals, xspains, destrukts, microbursts, escas, and sooo many more worthy players). This game has the most solid gameplay mechanics and balanced weapons I've ever used. If you were good enough, ANY weapon (yes, including the goo..) could be deadly and turn the fight. Map control was so important, and the best players were able to gain a large advantage by controlling armor, belt, and any other important powerups. I miss the late nights and have fond memories of getting "locked in" and getting accused many times of aimbotting. It's an amazing game and still, to this day, is the best first person shooter. Only game, besides Mount and Blade (Crpg), this is the ONLY game I've felt was precise enough with aim and movement to be completely "skill" based without ever feeling cheated by a shot that looked like it should have hit. If you aimed right in Unreal Tournament, you hit the target (taking ping into account of course). Anyway, long enough. 10 out of 10! Expand
  12. n1k
    Jan 25, 2012
    One of my all time favorite games and surely the best FPS one. I'm not active yet, but i'll always remember the time spending on that game, so addictive and joyful!
  13. Jun 9, 2012
    Old school game, that deserves straight 10. The domination, CTF, Assault, deathmatch, later mutators and arenas, are so well made that this game is a classic, that can be played even now, over ten years after the game has been released. Most of the game making studios have forgotten that games are meant to be fun, not to play for achievements and unlockable features, that's the only thingOld school game, that deserves straight 10. The domination, CTF, Assault, deathmatch, later mutators and arenas, are so well made that this game is a classic, that can be played even now, over ten years after the game has been released. Most of the game making studios have forgotten that games are meant to be fun, not to play for achievements and unlockable features, that's the only thing I can say when I'm comparing UT99 to other 'modern' games.

Plus this game gives me chills always when I play it, it allows me to remember the best times in my childhood with this game and a bunch of other really good games.
  14. Aug 21, 2012
    Unreal Tournament is the bast FPS of all time! Great graphics,perfect gameplay and good balance make this the best FPS of all time... Too bad that when someone mentions first person shooter first game that comes to mind is call of duty,but they are all the same! I don't know why people like them so much...I just home that when Unreal Engine 4 comes out Epic Games will release UnrealUnreal Tournament is the bast FPS of all time! Great graphics,perfect gameplay and good balance make this the best FPS of all time... Too bad that when someone mentions first person shooter first game that comes to mind is call of duty,but they are all the same! I don't know why people like them so much...I just home that when Unreal Engine 4 comes out Epic Games will release Unreal Tournament 4 rather then Gears of War 4.... Expand
  15. May 11, 2013
    The game is perfect.Graphic,weapons,gameplay...almost everything.I've just against that the gameplay story should have a little better story.I wasn't finished the game,but it was the great game.Some easy levels,some hard levels,and that's the gameplay.Singleplayer should have a better story,but it's a perfect game.
  16. Jun 25, 2013
    Best FPS ever. Best game I've ever played. I fell so in love with this game and with PC gaming in general...my life revolved around it for at least a year and a half. It really probably changed my life.
  17. Aug 4, 2013
    Sjajna pucańćina, uvedena revolucija, udareni temelji za daljnji napredak..............................................................................
  18. Jul 17, 2013
    This was the drug that hooked me up on FPS. I can pretty much divide my relationship with computers in before and after UT. Unreal had already blown my mind, but nothing could have prepared me for this. I have it installed in all computers I have had, without it Pc gaming is just not worth it. Get it, play it, worship it!
  19. Nov 14, 2013
    Fantastic game AKA virtual drug. Something that any fps gamer should enjoy. Fast paced old school shooter. Were skill still ment something before this new generation iron sight and regenarating health. A must own game. Buy it, play it, love it.
  20. Aug 5, 2014
    If there ever was THE ONE multiplayer FPS that I truly loved and overplayed to death it was the first UT. Loved the levels, the music, the modes and just the fact that I spent countless hours of pure fun with this, still playable and fun today, it seemed like all the other versions couldn't touch this and UT remains the best until this day.
  21. May 28, 2014
    For Real best FPS. Dudes i played this game like for 10 years ! I like graphics, movement, guns, oeh Deck16)) Unreal will never die. It is old school but still it is worth playing !

1. Every weapon that was in "Unreal" has been given a total facelift for Unreal Tournament. Everything has been totally redrawn and textured - the overall look of the weapons is quite impressive.
  2. Without better DM map design, more polished graphics and artwork and maybe more panache in the weapons design department, we don't feel that Unreal Tournament is quite ready to earn our seal of approval as the uber-shooter to carry gaming into the next millennium.
  3. Not really a revolutionary game, but it is almost perfect at what it does. This is the definitive straight multi-player first person shooter. It is an amazing game that never fails to impress or entertain.