Uru: Ages Beyond Myst PC

• Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
7.4

1. AmitS.
    Feb 13, 2004
    Easily the least engaging game since pong. actually, it's far more like taking a scantron test in one of the levels of purgatory than playing a game. if you liked the LSATs, you'll LOVE Uru . . .
  2. MiKE
    Jan 29, 2005
    I didn't like this game, the whole idea of seeing yourself, turned me right off. This game doesn't feel like the myst series. Disappointment.
  3. JasonB.
    Feb 5, 2004
    Another Ubi Soft fluff game. Nothing new here. Just another Ubi mediocre effort. Cyan had little to do with this one, obviously. The Rand Boys have sold out to the French. This game is weak.
  4. MystFan
    Dec 18, 2003
    This game could have been grate but the user interface is so incredibly frustrating that you'll want to uninstall it after the first hour. The game is an ambitious attempt to update the Myst franchise, but it takes on too much. Don't buy this unless you have great patience for walking off cliffs, and getting stuck in tight places.

1. Uru has some of the best graphics and sound of any game. The worlds seem alive. The imagination and talent of the artists would humble Salvidor Dali himself.
  2. Love it or hate it, I believe we will look back in five or ten years and see this as a watershed moment in our brief gaming history, in much the same way as the original 1993 “Myst” is now viewed.
  3. A very good adventure game with impressive production values, but if it had actually shipped complete with the promised multiplayer, it perhaps could have been much more.