Vietcong 2 PC

6.3

1. JakeL
    Dec 26, 2009
    In the immense world of shooter games, we cannot miss some Vietnam shooter games. In 2005, many of them came out,... but one above all, has a large potential and is a combination of such successful games like Left 4 Dead, Counter-strike, Call of Duty...Despite some "serious" technical problems, it still stays out as one of the bests.
  2. Sep 25, 2014
    I highly recommend this game to everyone. Played this game since it's release. I'm really happy that they have added functionable vehicles in second part. This is great game for all gamers who don't care about graphics.

1. While I would have liked to try the multiplayer, the sparsely populated servers listed didn’t give me much incentive to try a five-disk installation for a third time.
  2. The game play is intense and challenging but is let down by the game engine. It would take a beast of a PC to play with the settings it deserves but most people may find the games engine and difficulty only leads to frustration.
  3. The graphics are dated, the gameplay is buggy, and the online mode is virtually unplayable.