8.0

1. Nov 26, 2014
    Point & click game based on Jules Verne story. I haven't read the book, but I've heard, that this game doesn't go too strictly with it. Story itself is pretty self-explanatory. Actually it was hard to get feeling of being in moon, but that didn't bother me.
    This game has very nice graphics, but not the best according to modelling. Alien models are quite cheesy, but funny in a good way! Immersion is great. If you put key in a slot and move at other camera position, the key will appear in that view too and contrariwise. I loved the music too, it puts you in right mood. You can also do several puzzles in order you want and them are actually quite easy. You can get stuck easily too, but this is not the hardest puzzle-oriented point and click game, that I've played.

Very good point and click game with intuitive puzzles and great atmosphere and voice acting.

1. This game won’t shine your shoes, press your clothes or mow your lawn, but it’s a game that offers a few minutes of removing yourself from the rigors of day-to-day life.
  2. Voyage doesn’t explore new gaming territory, but it’s a solid adventure title. It also does a really good job of bringing a somewhat forgotten classic to life.
  3. True-blue adventure game fans will find hours of enjoyment here and should strongly consider adding it to their library, however there’s nothing entirely new or innovative to be seen that hasn’t been done, and done much better elsewhere numerous times before.