- Summary: War Thunder is a next generation MMO combat game dedicated to World War II military aviation, armored vehicles, and fleets. You will take part in all of the major combat battles, fighting with real players all over the world.
Apr 8, 2015Muy buen juego en la tematica y variedad de juego desde el arcade hasta el simulador,eltener en tierra aire y ambos es muy bueno los graficosMuy buen juego en la tematica y variedad de juego desde el arcade hasta el simulador,eltener en tierra aire y ambos es muy bueno los graficos y la simulacion.… Expand
Nov 16, 2013Several game mods from arcade with simple physic, to full realism, where you are bound to and all target markers are off.
+ Don't have Several game mods from arcade with simple physic, to full realism, where you are bound to and all target markers are off.
+ Don't have joystick? Not a problem, mouse control is easy as well, maybe even better.
+ Every plane has its own behavior starting american fighters are worst in the game, but their flying fortress is a best.
+ Premium planes are NOT better than other, all of them have good and bad sides someone have good speed, or maneuverability, or guns, or armor.
+ Slight level difference means nothing even zero level biplane can become a serious weapon in right hands.
+ Tanks are on the way.… Expand
Oct 10, 2014I think that War Thunder is not as good as World of Tanks. War Thunder is more realistic than World of Warplanes, but it still worse becauseI think that War Thunder is not as good as World of Tanks. War Thunder is more realistic than World of Warplanes, but it still worse because of strange user interface and terrible ground forces.… Expand
Apr 18, 2015This opinion pertains to the arcade tank mode only.
The game is great, it really is. The tanks feel great and battles can be intensive andThis opinion pertains to the arcade tank mode only.
The game is great, it really is. The tanks feel great and battles can be intensive and exciting. The tank,s oh, the tanks are just awesome: the damage model works perfectly and forces you to know and exploit the various tanks' weaknesses. So, why do I give the game a 4? The experience is underwhelming. Ignoring the fact that people who play this game just can't seem to comprehend the importance of capturing the points, the matchmaking system in the pure f2p mode is just awful. So, now I have 4 tanks with the following ratings: 5.7, 5.3, 5.0, 4.7. As the game considers only the highest rating and looks for player with a +/- 1 rating, well, I get obliterated all the time by 6.0 to 6.7 tanks. Add to that the enormous maps (whose design is great, by the way) and realistic speeds of tank and what I get is the following experience: it takes 2-3 minutes to get to the action with the super-heavy IS-1. And then you get blasted to smithereens by a 6.7 Tiger. Then you can respawn and take another 2 minutes drive to get blasted again. Sounds like fun. It would be okay if prices of new tanks (that is, the research price) wouldn't; be that high. It appears that I reached the limit of playing for free. My next tanks costs 100000 research point. Considering all the negativities I described above, this means in the best case scenario 50 boring, useless battles. This is very disappointing, the fact that such a great game got ruined.… Expand
Aug 30, 2013It is visually nice, but there are some flat out game breaking bugs that they refuse to fix. They have good ideas, But poor implementation.It is visually nice, but there are some flat out game breaking bugs that they refuse to fix. They have good ideas, But poor implementation. This game needs alot of work and has great potential if they do not get greedy. It's clearly in beta phase, perhaps only 20-30% done. I still hold out hope that this can be a great game, right now it is subpar and would not recommend it to my friends.… Expand
Nov 26, 2015It was a very enjoyable game when i started and now it is not... at all.
And this is why:
1. The game is endless beta. 2. Bugs, bugsIt was a very enjoyable game when i started and now it is not... at all.
And this is why:
1. The game is endless beta.
2. Bugs, bugs everywhere! There's a bunch of them big and small not fixed for years. Devs unable to fix them call some of them "features".
3. Patches. With every patch they break the game. Devs claim they have beta testers team, but it seems to be a lie, or they just don't know how to do their job properly.
4. Bug reporting not working. You need to file a report which must meet their "standards" or they won't accept it. And that means spending couple of hours to do that for free and in most cases they will say "it's not a bug".
5. Rude and abusive forum stuff and overall development team. It's like a nazi death camp in there.
6. Constant balance correction, depending on the performance, everything changing all the time and there is no end to this.
7. Really awful tank maps, all of them.
8. Bad sounds. KV-2 152mm howitzer sounds like an airgun, and the engine is like a lawnmower.
9. Absolutely idiotic joint arcade tank battles (with planes). They could just bring in dive bombers with one 250-500kg bomb, but no, they put in horizontal and strategic bombers with payloads ranging from "total annihilation" to "completely useless".
10. The development team seems to abuse heroin too much. The decisions they make lack any sense, like they implement things what nobody needed and which are opposed to what everyone wanted.
11. Game starts to resemble more and more the world of tanks, like implementing gun spread (isn't the sights there for the purpose of putting the shell right where you want it? NO! the shell which have velocity of 1100 m/s will hit the tank standing 200m from you 1m away from the aiming point), tank detection system (invisible tanks), HP (the modules and crew already have them and they threaten to add "armor fatigue"), what next? HP bars and aim time?
12. Removing of everyday x2 exp and implementing useless boxes.
13. Cheats. There is cheats for this game, and devs don't care, or they just don't know how to counter them. By the way the tank detection system was implemented mainly to battle the cheaters XD
14. Leveling system. All that "modules" you need to research to get your plane/tank to top... From tier 3 they start to cost immensely, as machine cost in silver and exp and the cost to educate your crew.
15. Greedy devs. It's all just about money now and not a good game to make good money.
About the pay to win thing, it's not that bad (at least it was before 1.53 patch, i ended playing as i heard about "invisible tanks"), i never paid any money, all the gold and premium vehicles i got was from events (and they were very generous back in the day, now it's just a masturbation marathon for a box in which you may get a crappy plane/tank with a 0,001% chance) and i dominated the air and the earth, skill matters. Although i did not reach tier 5 on tanks and planes. Anyway all the fun on tier 1-3.
And for the whining about that "Russian bias" - there is no such thing, people just have no skill. You can have good results almost on any machine.
If you look for the ones to blame for game rolling downhill, blame those who pay money for it.… Expand
- (29 views)