War World: Tactical Combat PC

7.7

1. RobertS.
    Aug 2, 2005
    Darn near a perfect game. If it had more than just deathmatch modes, it would score a perfect 10. This is easily the best INDY game ever released. The low price, no hassles download, and incredible gameplay means this one shouldn't be missed!
  2. TomS.
    Sep 14, 2005
    Great fun, brilliant graphics, absolutely addictive.
  3. AlexanderB
    Aug 23, 2008
    Very close to perfect. I picked it up for $10 yesterday and I haven't stopped playing it. So far i haven't wanted to get off. Easly best $10 i have ever spent on a game. Definatley worth getting.
  4. Nov 29, 2015
    War World: Tactical Combat is another good example of a classic yet addictive Battle Arena game that never failed to make your free time worth the expense.

1. Fun, engaging, and has a high replay value. It has been a while since I played a mech game that had me saying “just one more level!” until well past midnight.
  2. OK, the price does elevate our opinion on the game but conversely it plays well, is exceedingly fast and there is a load of rampaging to excite action buffs and at £13 it’s a steal!
  3. PC Format
    Ultimately, the lack of a convincing "feel," combined with a predictable and rather uninspired selection of weapons mean War World is never going to grasp you by the imagination and shake you with a hydraulic arm until you lie limp and broken. [Oct 2005, p.98]