8.6

1. Jan 5, 2012
    WarCraft II was the first game I've ever played on a PC. For me, it was a lightning from a blue sky. It captivated me, it enchanted me. One of the best games ever created.
  2. Aug 20, 2013
    A war between humans and orcs escalate across the seas in a continuing struggle of dominance as the two races forge alliances with other factions and expand their forces to conquer all of Azeroth. Struggle between the alliance and the horde become more harsh as the dark portal re-opens and demons become a new threat in the lands of Azeroth.

This expansion introduces new units and

This expansion introduces new units and structures, with a new map type. The story is also continued in the lands on the other side of the dark portal as the horde struggles to survive, as the alliance tries to purify the lands.

The game is a classic real-time strategy from the mid 90s, and it's a classic at that. The setting is a medieval fantasy where conflict is separated by two factions. The graphics are very colorful and lively, the music is very catchy, and it never gets old. The mechanics of the Warcraft II are broken in some ways, and the multiplayer can be easily cheated. Despite the game play flaws, it is still a very fun game, and the campaign offers a lot of challenge.

3.8/5
  3. Dec 11, 2011
    The best game ever from 1996. The only game that is so good that you want to play it over and over again. It also has a thrilling story, and has great Multiplayer modes. I would recommend this game to anybody. 10/10. Best game ever
  4. Jun 26, 2014
    Perhaps the best expansion to ever exist seriously
    Beyond the Dark portal is the pinnacle of blizzards excellence
    One of the funniest games to ever exist.
  5. Nov 9, 2012
    I played this a lot when it was new. It was one of my favorite games and it was no doubt the best RTS game at the time.

I recently made an attempt to replay it, but by today's measure it's almost unplayable. It's really sad.

There are no critic reviews yet.