9.0

1. RyanI.
    Sep 6, 2008
    Although I picked up Warcraft 3 came out in 2002, It is still the game I play most, and it has a lot of competition. I play Call of Duty 4, World of Warcraft, Half Life 2 and its various mods, and many others. Even with all these games I have played Warcraft 3 the most, simply from its huge replay value and epic storyline. The game's single player it huge and varied. No two missions Although I picked up Warcraft 3 came out in 2002, It is still the game I play most, and it has a lot of competition. I play Call of Duty 4, World of Warcraft, Half Life 2 and its various mods, and many others. Even with all these games I have played Warcraft 3 the most, simply from its huge replay value and epic storyline. The game's single player it huge and varied. No two missions are alike. Even if you dislike standard Warcraft 3 combat, run on over to battle.net! The multiplayer has a huge amount of player made maps, things that range from games that are alterations of normal Warcraft 3 base building and fighting, to 3rd person shooters like Elimination Tournament. Some people dislike the game, thinking that the battles are to small, and your largest army is around 18 people. But trust me, with every unit being unique, and when maps can be up to 6 v 6, the battles are huge, and you have to manage many differant units making it a long, intense battle. One of the best games of all time. Expand
  2. Air13ourn
    Aug 23, 2008
    Seriously, this is one of the best RTS games known to date. The factions are equally balanced for each race, with specific counters for each kind. They all have their own gameplay which can be used by pros to their advantage, yet still new player friendly by equalizing most of them out in the end. Where WarCraft really shines though are the units in which each faction can produce. They Seriously, this is one of the best RTS games known to date. The factions are equally balanced for each race, with specific counters for each kind. They all have their own gameplay which can be used by pros to their advantage, yet still new player friendly by equalizing most of them out in the end. Where WarCraft really shines though are the units in which each faction can produce. They all are unique, yet still remain to be the same. One example are the basic units of each race. Footmen are the middle man of them all, normal health/attack/armor, and can defend against ranged attacks. The orc unit, the grunt, is a powerhouse with more health and attack then the footman, but costs more to build and have less armor. Ghouls for the undead harvest lumber, so you have to balance them between your attack force and resources. They also attack faster then the other counterparts, but have a lower health/attack/armor. The Night Elf unit, the archer, is a ranged unit, and is very much like the footman except for in that area. These counter carry throughout the tech trees, showing no true overpowered race that every player chooses. The story line is one almost out of a book, and is executed in a brilliant manner through the eyes of each faction. WarCraft has withstood the test of time, and is still played worldwide through battlenet, and will continue to be. Expand
  3. May 29, 2012
    This is by far my number one favorite game of all-time, it's more than 10 years old and i still play it every once in a while! Where do i begin? Well lets start with the campaign, probably one of the best stories i have ever seen in a video game. And the cinematics? They're more than ten years old and yet they still impress me every time. Most missions are awesome and those who aren't areThis is by far my number one favorite game of all-time, it's more than 10 years old and i still play it every once in a while! Where do i begin? Well lets start with the campaign, probably one of the best stories i have ever seen in a video game. And the cinematics? They're more than ten years old and yet they still impress me every time. Most missions are awesome and those who aren't are still quite nice. The multiplayer is really great. Building up your army, researching new tech and leveling up your hero all while having to keep up your economy. No games a the same in Warcraft 3. And if you should ever get bored with the normal maps, you can just log on to Battlenet or Epicwar to check out the newest custom maps. One of the only games that i have been completely sure deserves a 10/10. Expand
  4. Jul 30, 2012
    The SinglePlayer mode was great, and the story is very good aswell, it wants you play the game till the end! Cinematics are great aswell and the Multiplayer mode was just fantastic. And if you got bored of it, there were Tons of Mods that you could play that were entirely different then the actual game ( DOTA, Tower Defense, etc etc etc )
  5. ERB
    Aug 3, 2013
    This game is an highly excellent game.Story is good and even game play is good.So I finished the game in 30 hours and I know that It took me a long time to finish the game but It is worth the time playing.Game is highly good and maybe this game is one of the best the past decade.I'm telling you go play this game now and try to finish the game.
  6. Mar 31, 2011
    As far as RTS games go, this one's top notch. It's different enough from Starcraft for me to want to play it, and the campaign is top notch. Of course the graphics have aged a bit, but it is years old at this point.
  7. JesseH.
    Jul 4, 2002
    Excellent pc game. The best i've ever play period.
  8. JamesD.
    Jul 15, 2002
    One word.... simply awesome.
  9. AlbertoC.
    Jul 17, 2002
    This game is fantastic the orcs desing the creeps the N.buildings the new civs this is progress and the night elves those are the best.
  10. RyanM.
    Jul 11, 2002
    Quite possibly the best real time strategy game ever made! It beats out StarCraft, it beats out both Diablos, it beats out everything.
  11. Sep 13, 2011
    Might be the only 10 I ever give. I said in another review that I couldn't give a perfect score unless something was perfect, well Warcraft 3 is. If there's a bug in the game, I can't find it. It continues to have support 9 years after it's release and has spawned a community and gaming franchises that will last probably forever. From this came DotA, LOL, WoW (the MMO), soon to be DOTA2Might be the only 10 I ever give. I said in another review that I couldn't give a perfect score unless something was perfect, well Warcraft 3 is. If there's a bug in the game, I can't find it. It continues to have support 9 years after it's release and has spawned a community and gaming franchises that will last probably forever. From this came DotA, LOL, WoW (the MMO), soon to be DOTA2 and who knows what else. Earlier this year Blizzard patched the game to accommodate DotA players and added widescreen support and resolutions. Online play is still free and yes there are still people playing. The single player campaign itself is one of, if not THE most influential RTS games in history. It added customizable heroes along with a plethora of key commands and unit controls that are still used today in countless games. Blizzard even copied this UI for Starcraft 2. 9 years later, this is still one of the most fun games I have ever played and includes an entertaining story and loads of play time (I don't know for sure how many hours, but 30+ would be conservative). If you like lore, here it lives and it's full to overflowing. The developers went above and beyond with this game adding in comical interludes like exploding sheep when you click on them....a lot, to catch phrases and humorous comments from the units when they are clicked repeatedly. My favorite is the sorceress saying "Kick down sparky", I've been repeating it for years. The gameplay is complicated enough to be engaging and challenging but simple enough for anyone to pick up and be successful. It truly is a game with something for everyone and with what has grown from it and it's staying power it's hard to call it anything but perfect. Expand
  12. May 18, 2011
    One of the best multiplayer real-time strategies; almost perfectly balanced, including four different, but competitive races. Although the plot of the solo campaign is a little bit childish, we have to remember, that in fact it's just a guide, that's very helpful for beginners, that want to make their first steps on battle.net.
  13. Jun 2, 2011
    When I first saw the game in 2002, i was fell in love with it, and became a die hard fan of warcraft universe. I play it today, and i dont even feel im playing a 9 year old game, the graphics are still very good. If you havent played it yet, do it now when the online community is still alive, but honestly i dont see it go anywhere anytime soon. Also the map editor is best one i ever saw inWhen I first saw the game in 2002, i was fell in love with it, and became a die hard fan of warcraft universe. I play it today, and i dont even feel im playing a 9 year old game, the graphics are still very good. If you havent played it yet, do it now when the online community is still alive, but honestly i dont see it go anywhere anytime soon. Also the map editor is best one i ever saw in any game, EVER. You can technically make your own game in it, and thats what people do. Only flaw of it i can come up with is that custom games are hosted peer to peer, if you dont have an external IP, you cant host. But that doesnt stand in the way of making it best RTS of all time. Expand
  14. Jun 16, 2011
    Amazing story and singleplayer, if you have WoW and havn't played this, I HIGHLY recommend you pick this and Frozen Throne up. This game lasted me several years because of the amazing amount of custom maps online.
  15. Aug 17, 2013
    By far the best RTS I have ever played. The campaign and the custom games are just awsome. I strongly recommend this game to everyone who's into this genre.
  16. Nov 8, 2013
    Hands down the best RTS game that has been made. Overall a very slickly produced game but the standout part of WCIII is it's online play on Battle.net. The custom games available online are incredibly fun and have gone on to spawn whole genres of new games like DOTA 2 and LoL. Just a very accessible and fun RTS which hasn't yet been surpassed.
  17. Nov 12, 2013
    One of the best games ever made. Amazing graphics (for it's time), music and sound 10/10, epic game play that only got deeper and deeper the more you played the game. Introducing RPG elements into an RTS game was brilliant. The characters and campaign mode were flawless and playing against people online was challenging and rewarding.
  18. Jan 2, 2014
    Best game I have ever played and still play it frequently over a decade later. If only Blizzard would continue their RTS masterpieces. I recommend it to my friends but none will play since it is too aged.
  19. Apr 17, 2014
    One of the best games ever.
    Music, cinematics, innovation gameplay with heroes, graphics, design, long singleplayer company, perfect multiplayer.Totally 10/10
  20. DesmondL
    Jun 18, 2009
    The graphics is best and still among popular RTS game. But I don't think this game is prefect (even Age Of Empire II is not prefect). Because I don't like the unit sounds and the Enemy AI. But you can called it "most popular RTS all-times".
  21. SamP
    Nov 26, 2009
    Prehaps the most impressive real time strategy game ever made. The shear amount of quality and polish is almost overwhelming. Like the movie Aliens, it's an example of how brilliantly entertaining something can be, if it does its thing well. In this case that would be too build a base, train units and completely obliterate your enemy using a variety of very colourful and explosive Prehaps the most impressive real time strategy game ever made. The shear amount of quality and polish is almost overwhelming. Like the movie Aliens, it's an example of how brilliantly entertaining something can be, if it does its thing well. In this case that would be too build a base, train units and completely obliterate your enemy using a variety of very colourful and explosive spells. Good stuff! Expand
  22. Nov 20, 2014
    Ever since I have bought this game, I have never put it down. Until today this game still takes up a majority of my playtime, along with Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne and Hearthstone.
  23. KillaW.
    Jul 20, 2002
    Who cares?
  24. ShawnT.
    Mar 8, 2003
    Genious.
  25. MarcD.
    Jul 12, 2005
    I would like to apologise to Warcraft 3 for taking this long to finally go out and buy it. 3 years after it's release, I finally decided to give it a whirl. 3 years wasted...
  26. JohnA.
    Jul 8, 2005
    Probably the best game I have ever played.
  27. JoeM.
    Jan 8, 2008
    Even after years of playing this game it is still fun. This game looks really great with good animation and character sounds. Each character has a specific voice. The sound is well done overall. The gameplay is one of the best in RTS history up to date. There are so many strategies. You can't just do one strat and expect to win all the time. On Battle.net it gets real competitive. Even after years of playing this game it is still fun. This game looks really great with good animation and character sounds. Each character has a specific voice. The sound is well done overall. The gameplay is one of the best in RTS history up to date. There are so many strategies. You can't just do one strat and expect to win all the time. On Battle.net it gets real competitive. The multiplayer is very good and well done. The single player is one of the best of any game i've played. It has amazing cutscenes and sucks you in. It has an amazing story which will keep you enthralled throughout the whole game. The single player really gets hard after a the first few missions. Blizzard puts great effort into all their games. I have yet to find a Blizzard game I'm NOT satisfied with. Expand
  28. DavidS.
    Nov 23, 2002
    U must hav dis freakin best gam ever!!! i cant wait for world of warcraft!!!
  29. MortalMaker
    Dec 5, 2002
    I love Warcraft II and am currently still addicted to it so when the third one got released I almost sh*t my pants and am playing it almost 24/7!
  30. JimW.
    Oct 30, 2002
    It Kicks Ass.
  31. DoctorDray
    Jul 1, 2002
    It's a progressive score.. i've only played thru the two training missions and the first two missions of the (single-player) human campaign and it looks very promising. my only slight criticism would be that you cant pull the camera back far enough.
  32. DaveP.
    Jul 23, 2002
    Brilliantly implemented. After playing some other games recently, Blizzard reminds me that it is possible for someone to make a game that is simply great.... again.
  33. BobS.
    Jul 4, 2002
    I really like this game. Great story, great multiplayer, great graphics, it has everything!!!
  34. ZaimA.
    Sep 13, 2002
    It is the best game ever!!!
  35. JaredI.
    Mar 24, 2003
    Sweet game even though i sux at it!
  36. TimA.
    Jul 16, 2003
    This is the best game I'v ever played! Brilliant graphics, story was excellent. Quit simply the best game ever!
  37. DallasH.
    Jan 8, 2004
    Honestly the best RTS I've ever played in my life. The map editor is pure geneous.
  38. NickM.
    Aug 8, 2008
    I think this game is amazing, and i was oretty reluctant to try it because i knew world of warcraft sucks and its for nerds, but i played it, and it was a fun game. I liked the graphics, even the game is about 6 years old, and it was just a great, well executed RTS.
  39. Anonymousguy
    Dec 7, 2002
    Warcraft III is probably one of the best PC games (if not the best) ever made. The story is excellent, the game play is fantastic, the graphics are good, and the cinematics are some of the best I have ever seen in a game (even better than Diablo II). This is the kind of game you can stop playing for months and still feel like you have never stopped. If you don't have this game, buy Warcraft III is probably one of the best PC games (if not the best) ever made. The story is excellent, the game play is fantastic, the graphics are good, and the cinematics are some of the best I have ever seen in a game (even better than Diablo II). This is the kind of game you can stop playing for months and still feel like you have never stopped. If you don't have this game, buy it as soon as possible or you will be missing out on one of the best gaming experiences ever! Expand
  40. JimN.
    Jul 21, 2002
    All the haters for this game have no idea! They are too used to playing starcraft and have no room to broaden their horizons. Great game!!
  41. PoopinskiS.
    Jul 23, 2002
    Whoever thinks this game is bad probably isn't very good at it. This game is AWESOME! Great sound, easy gameplay, An excellent Effort from Blizzard. The PRICE is the only thing that makes this a 9 and not a 10.
  42. MelchorL.
    Jul 24, 2002
    A must have for all the warcraft fans!!
  43. JakeM.
    Jul 9, 2002
    This game brings out the best of RA: 2 and combines it with Age Of The Empires, then throws in awesome 3-D graphics. This game has it all, the sound, the control, the eye candy, and the slaying. If you like Strategy games this will be perfect for you.
  44. JanneV.
    Aug 22, 2002
    Best game ever!!!! all who do not think w3 is the best haven't played it... w3 RULES!!!!
  45. MichaelT.
    Aug 4, 2002
    The BEST GAME EVER!!!! Those who say its sh.t because of rushing and "balance" are totally wrong. the balance is all about countering which makes you think each time you play this game. I love it! Blizzard did not waste those 3 years of making it and I'll be happy to put as much money in it as i can. All who say its bad are people who are complete newbies and do not know how to play The BEST GAME EVER!!!! Those who say its sh.t because of rushing and "balance" are totally wrong. the balance is all about countering which makes you think each time you play this game. I love it! Blizzard did not waste those 3 years of making it and I'll be happy to put as much money in it as i can. All who say its bad are people who are complete newbies and do not know how to play it w/o thinking. its not a game where you just start and you can count on a win. Expand
  46. AaronE.
    Sep 12, 2002
    Awesome gameplay excellent storyline, Impecable Graphics.
  47. NoVo-OxazepamNoVo
    Feb 13, 2003
    Warcraft II was good. Starcraft was exceptional. Warcraft III is the best game ever. Any questions?
  48. BradJ.
    Apr 18, 2003
    This game is the shiznit.
  49. JohnyM.
    Apr 25, 2003
    It's like Pringles; Once you pop, you just can't stop!
  50. JoelA.
    Apr 4, 2003
    Excellent game just don't play it on a lousey computer the graphics will STINK.
  51. MacMullen
    Sep 14, 2003
    Awesome single player game! missions are done perfectly well. my only complaint is the multiplayer. the only people who can win are the ones that play 24/7.
  52. ThorB.
    Apr 11, 2005
    This is a great game. Just going into world editor, making my own world and fighting in it was enough to make me buy it, but there's so much more too. The single player story is good, and it's just a plain alll around good game. May lag if you dont have a good computer but is still rare.
  53. MetaPhysical
    Dec 5, 2006
    A very interesting take on RTS fantasy with excellent playability and limitless fun that was the best of its time.
  54. DonaldB.
    Nov 25, 2007
    Best Blizzard game I've ever played. If you liked StarCraft's controls, then you won't be disappointed here.
  55. MichaelM.
    Jul 28, 2007
    I'm puzzled on how this game isn't ranked higher. Warcraft III is by far the best RTS game available. It's complex units, open ended game construction engine, and Blizzards uncompromising commitment to game balance make this game the one to beat. Other games such as COH, WarHammer, Supreme Commander, StarCraft are close contenders, but taking WC3 into context of it leading I'm puzzled on how this game isn't ranked higher. Warcraft III is by far the best RTS game available. It's complex units, open ended game construction engine, and Blizzards uncompromising commitment to game balance make this game the one to beat. Other games such as COH, WarHammer, Supreme Commander, StarCraft are close contenders, but taking WC3 into context of it leading the technology evolution of RTS can't be ignored. Expand
  56. JoeStass
    May 22, 2008
    A great game, pretty fun, but ultimately lacking when compared to Starcraft. Warcraft is well balanced, has some very cool aspects to it, but some things feel directly torn from Starcraft while, such as the Undead (a.k.a. Zerg). The storyline is okay, but "noble" orcs are a disappointment and both the undead and night elves just feel unnecessary. The tiny size of the battles and short A great game, pretty fun, but ultimately lacking when compared to Starcraft. Warcraft is well balanced, has some very cool aspects to it, but some things feel directly torn from Starcraft while, such as the Undead (a.k.a. Zerg). The storyline is okay, but "noble" orcs are a disappointment and both the undead and night elves just feel unnecessary. The tiny size of the battles and short game rounds are also a bit disappointing if you're really looking for some hardcore war action. Overall, the game is fun, well balanced, and everything a great Blizzard game should be, but Starcraft still steals its spotlight. It would have been better if they had just followed the formula of Warcraft 2 and kept the game at 2 races. Expand
  57. MathewP.
    Sep 2, 2008
    Awesome game, It's all about thinking which units are better against others and about MICRO. For Michael U: dude, the quantity of units don't count in this game, you are pathetic, if you like stupid "no-thinking-suicide-army" games, go play AOE. Lol, hero is equal to 15 soldiers?? LOL you are really pathetic.
  58. SteveW.
    Jul 15, 2002
    This game blends every real time strategy game out of the water. Its up with the likes of medal of honor and counter-strike for best of all time, even though it is in a different genre. Tough to beat starcraft though. This is slightly better than it though. Good job Blizzard!!!
  59. MattK.
    Dec 22, 2003
    I'm giving it a 10, but i wish i could give this game a 30. easily the best rts ever, it blows away even starcraft. each patch makes it better and better, and someone complained about there being no difficulty lvls, well there are now! it takes practice, but you will learn to develop your own playing style and get to know the maps, and your first acc may be just like 4-26, but youI'm giving it a 10, but i wish i could give this game a 30. easily the best rts ever, it blows away even starcraft. each patch makes it better and better, and someone complained about there being no difficulty lvls, well there are now! it takes practice, but you will learn to develop your own playing style and get to know the maps, and your first acc may be just like 4-26, but you will get better. oh and the single play rules too. Expand
  60. Uter
    May 23, 2003
    An excellent sequel to an excellent series. The only thing i wish is that you didn't have to go through blizzard in order to play online. I mean, if warcraft 4 comes out are they going to shut down the servers rendering the game unplayable online?
  61. BatmanMonkey
    Sep 28, 2004
    I expected this game to be boring and crappy...but it is AWESOME!!!!the FMVs are amazing!!!!!!
  62. YoavB.
    Oct 13, 2005
    Pure greatness. The best RTS ever made. Amazing 3d enviroments unbelieveable cinematics and a long fun single player. Multiplayer cannot be descirbed but pure genies map editor COOOL so many diffrent types and versions of maps that the gameplay will never be repetitive. best RTS I played (and i played a lot).
  63. JoshE.
    Nov 13, 2007
    I don't know what people are talking about when they say this game has no story and is predictable, they would be wrong. Stories must develop, and characters must change according to the storyline. as for multiplayer, I've seen the most diverse types of maps and campaigns created by most likely thousands of people, though only some of these are actually worth playing, and a few I don't know what people are talking about when they say this game has no story and is predictable, they would be wrong. Stories must develop, and characters must change according to the storyline. as for multiplayer, I've seen the most diverse types of maps and campaigns created by most likely thousands of people, though only some of these are actually worth playing, and a few are just continually played and will always be seen on the custom games list. eg. Footmen, DotA etc.. I've liked Warcraft 3 more than its prequels and hope Blizzard make another game relating to the Warcraft series. This game is a must-buy for people who love RTS games and a diversity in the types of maps you play. Expand
  64. ThomasR.
    Aug 25, 2007
    This game is a 5 star game all the way. IT'S MY FAVORITE!
  65. Aug 21, 2011
    I was surprised how much I enjoyed this game. Extremely engaging, very entertaining and just a plain good game. No problems with it, what-so-ever. Should probably re-install it and play some more!!
  66. Nov 7, 2011
    Although generally I had no interests in RTS games, have to say warcraft III is kinda a game that even can get a role playing game fanatic like me into it. Cast absolutely all doubt aside that Blizzard might have lost its touch in games like diablo 3 and the new world of warcraft expansions, Warcraft III is an absolute good game. This game is far from being an RPG, but The light amount ofAlthough generally I had no interests in RTS games, have to say warcraft III is kinda a game that even can get a role playing game fanatic like me into it. Cast absolutely all doubt aside that Blizzard might have lost its touch in games like diablo 3 and the new world of warcraft expansions, Warcraft III is an absolute good game. This game is far from being an RPG, but The light amount of RPG elements infused in the game are so appropriate since you will be spending a great deal of each campaign story with a given character and you would like them to grow somewhat between missions while you are still forced to rebuild the rest of your base and those character focus story-telling through the campaign helped so much to build something really great to the end. Yet WAR III is essentially an online game, but I really do not find the online match that frustrated like starcraft, because other than building a base and army, the hero can be a very key role in the game match. Also in the game mod called DOTA, you can only play as just a hero to against each other which is really a very good online competitive experience. Expand
  67. Jan 31, 2012
    E-sport frontier. Does it work for as a single player experience? Not as good as for the multi but still it delivers. :) Vivid units, rich gameplay and great level design. I've never been the biggest RTS fan but I like strategies that surpasses their genre and rather than offering a simple, mind-consuming strategy experience are able to give the player something to enjoy regarthless whatE-sport frontier. Does it work for as a single player experience? Not as good as for the multi but still it delivers. :) Vivid units, rich gameplay and great level design. I've never been the biggest RTS fan but I like strategies that surpasses their genre and rather than offering a simple, mind-consuming strategy experience are able to give the player something to enjoy regarthless what it is. In WIII it's gameplay and unit characteristics (+ funny VO's). I recommend it not only for strategy fans. Expand
  68. Dec 24, 2011
    Warcraft 3 has stood the test of time. The single player campaign has an excellent storyline and characters. This game actually rewards strategic thought. The missions are in-depth, and exhibit enough variety to maintain interest. Some missions are a combination of base building, exploration and conquest. For certain other missions, it is a race against the clock to defend a base againstWarcraft 3 has stood the test of time. The single player campaign has an excellent storyline and characters. This game actually rewards strategic thought. The missions are in-depth, and exhibit enough variety to maintain interest. Some missions are a combination of base building, exploration and conquest. For certain other missions, it is a race against the clock to defend a base against overwhelming odds. Beautiful graphics compliment the exciting game play. It is quite simply the best computer game I have ever played. One factor that makes Warcraft 3 unique is the way it combines strategy and action. It is this combination of careful planning and frantic battle scenes that make the game play so compelling. I have lost countless hours experimenting with different tactics, and exploring the landscape. If you are inclined towards strategy, then Warcraft 3 is essential. Expand
  69. Mar 14, 2012
    One of the greatest strategy games of all time,the feel of the game,the mechanics and the story behind it,i could go on for hours for me perfect but sadly as this game is aging,the fan groups is starting to get smaller and i´m afraid the community will die out but the legend shall remain forever.So now on with the review.I find the mechanics to be similar to pretty much anyOne of the greatest strategy games of all time,the feel of the game,the mechanics and the story behind it,i could go on for hours for me perfect but sadly as this game is aging,the fan groups is starting to get smaller and i´m afraid the community will die out but the legend shall remain forever.So now on with the review.I find the mechanics to be similar to pretty much any other army commanding strategy game out there(you make units,build a base and attack the enemy) and luckily this game offers a huge variety of monsters,buildings and strategys so if you haven´t tried it out definalty go give it a shot if you are a strategy fan like me you will love this Expand
  70. Apr 5, 2012
    A true classic in the RTS genre. Lots of funny secret easter eggs, the gameplay is fun with lots of little quirks. The game is a lot of fun all around a great game.
  71. Aug 1, 2013
    One of the single greatest RTS games ever made. One of the single greatest PC games ever made.

Colorful, vibrant art. Immersive gameplay. 4 different races to choose from (And you can play as the Naga in the campaign of the Frozen Throne). Addictive multiplayer. Incredible map making tools that helped spawn DotA, giving birth to an entirely new genre. Heroes add a small RPG element

Heroes add a small RPG element that makes the game so damn fun. I miss them dearly in Starcraft 2, which is why I have reinstalled this game. It's pure nostalgia, and playing through the campaigns STILL feels fresh, 10 years later. A testament to what a quality PC game should be like. A pillar of the RTS genre.
  72. Aug 6, 2012
    The best video game I've ever played.
    The best video game I've ever played.
    The storyline and lore are excellent, voice acting is memorable, characters have plenty of personality, graphics are cabable of creating atmospheric landscapes and the music is ear candy. Gameplay is very smooth and there's shortcut for every command. But the storyline really makes this game pure gold. Cutscenes are really well made, and the ending is breathtaking. This is one of the rare games that actually have a satisfying ending.

And after beating the campaign, there's still a lot of stuff to do. The multiplayer rocks, and there are tons of great mods.

To sum up, Warcraft 3 is not only the finest RTS ever made, but also the finest PC game ever made.
  73. Sep 5, 2012
    I'd have to say that out of all the Blizzard titles I've owned, Warcraft was the least intriguing. I did however buy WC3 being a fanatic of Starcraft, and had mixed feelings. Looking beyond the flaws WC3 is a very well made strategy game. The races are extremely balanced and you have a lot of build options. The single-player is not what sold me so I didn't end up finishing, but my friendsI'd have to say that out of all the Blizzard titles I've owned, Warcraft was the least intriguing. I did however buy WC3 being a fanatic of Starcraft, and had mixed feelings. Looking beyond the flaws WC3 is a very well made strategy game. The races are extremely balanced and you have a lot of build options. The single-player is not what sold me so I didn't end up finishing, but my friends really enjoyed it. I will however say that this game is a gem online. There are a variety of different types of games, and this is where the birth of "turret defence" took place. I will always love Starcraft and Warcraft for the UMS (use map settings) feature, it adds so much possibility to the game. Expand
  74. Dec 23, 2012
    This is a BOMB! How the heck can people vote it 8 - 9 ??? This kinda the mother who gave birth to the very original RPG elements. You can still pick it up today and call it a master peace. This game is the mother of the qurrent RPB games we have today.
  75. Feb 2, 2013
    While some RTS fans may not like the hero aspect of the part compared to other titles this still stands as one of the most well made RTS game i have ever seen. But honestly more then anything this game deserves 10/10 purely based on probably the most extraordinary map Editor which gave birth to so many custom maps that one could spent literally years as i have just playing those.
  76. May 15, 2013
    Golden age of gaming. It was the time, when Blizzard became even more popular as they expressed their talents to the world. This RTS is a masterpiece. Who doesn't have nostalgia, when you hear old music from WarCraft III, a feeling that you're on an epic battle between orcs and humans. If you don't have one, you've missed a lot and should play this game right now!
  77. Dec 13, 2012
    One of the best games of all time. Revolutionary RTS with hero and level-up system. Campaign with cinematics is just amazing. The gameplay is fast and tense no matter are you playing campaign, custom game or LAN/Battle.net. Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos is an unforgettable game.
  78. Apr 13, 2013
    Este juego es el mejor juego de estrategia que jugué (y eso que odio los juegos de estrategia), no solo tiene una excelente historia, un muy buen y pegajoso voice acting, unos buenos gráficos para la época, y una jugabilidad muy simple, si no que tiene una gran cantidad de estrategias que podes pensar. Este juego lo posee todo, dificultad, buena y atrapante historia, tiene todo, todo loEste juego es el mejor juego de estrategia que jugué (y eso que odio los juegos de estrategia), no solo tiene una excelente historia, un muy buen y pegajoso voice acting, unos buenos gráficos para la época, y una jugabilidad muy simple, si no que tiene una gran cantidad de estrategias que podes pensar. Este juego lo posee todo, dificultad, buena y atrapante historia, tiene todo, todo lo que un buen juego de estrategia debería tener, verdaderamente lo recomiendo. Expand
  79. Mar 18, 2014
    My god, the Gha is receiving SO MANY APPLICANTS THIS MONTH! I really should be more careful when telling people about our cause, we're just getting OVERWHELMED!
  80. Jun 5, 2013
    Ah, Warcraft III, one of the first games I played. This game has some quite interesting characters. The gameplay mechanics. The multiplayer is fun and varied as well. Soundtrack is pleasing and sound effects are good. The graphics for the time were nicely done. Overall, a nice, fun game.
  81. Dec 30, 2013
    Great rts game the campaign missions are very well made and the game is fun to play with your friends also because it allows both normal (melle) maps and user created maps (scenario maps)
  82. Jan 30, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Very interesting game, with well-developed plot, I remember how much time he sat for his time playing the 10. long awaited, and still waiting.Blizzard created a great game .Ne vain as the game progressed she put on mmo not dostezhimy record
  83. Jan 21, 2015
    Excellent story,award winning graphic and beautifully design made this a perfect video game for real strategy lovers.One of my favorite PC games of all time.
  84. Mar 24, 2015
    Awesome strategy game. One of the first (maybe the first) with 4 totally different playable factions. Also the first one to introduce hero character with rpg elements. (choosing skills, and equipment)

And don't even get me started on story. The game was pure epicness.
  85. Feb 2, 2015
    I was really surprised when I played this game for the first time, only a few years ago. I had heard it had some stellar reviews, but I never quite believed them. Then I played myself - and couldn't stop anymore! Usually, I don't like story-driven strategy, but this was done here so well, that I just played on forever.
    - guide different heroes through epic plot, see them grow and fall
    - guide different heroes through epic plot, see them grow and fall
    - incredible love to the characters and story
    - strong Blizzard-ian gameplay: simple, but exactly deep enough to never get boring
    - very challenging, and full of surprises
    - mods! multiplayer!
    Only annoyance for me is the degree of difficulty in the campaign, sometimes.
  86. Feb 13, 2015
    Превосходная стратегия. Открыла для меня мир Warcarft. Надеюсь на хорошее продолжение

1. Graphically, Warcraft III is breathtaking.
  2. Completely reinvented in glorious 3-D, WCIII spruces up the age-old premise—organize armies and send them into battle against opposing forces—with much-improved graphics and a new pyrotechnic spell-casting system.
  3. May very well be the most beloved PC game of the year.