9.0

1. Jun 29, 2012
    It's kind of unfair to give a bad review to this game, but I think people should use Undead and play around 50 mathcs then come back to re-review this game. Blizzard's patch can't balanced this game well and always created more problems. Most of my friends drop the normal game and turn to play DoTA. For me, these 3 points are for Campaign and The Founding of Durotar and Custom Maps. IIt's kind of unfair to give a bad review to this game, but I think people should use Undead and play around 50 mathcs then come back to re-review this game. Blizzard's patch can't balanced this game well and always created more problems. Most of my friends drop the normal game and turn to play DoTA. For me, these 3 points are for Campaign and The Founding of Durotar and Custom Maps. I wish in some future patch that Blizzard can just take Undead out of this game. Expand

More than just an expansion - technically, I think the game could be considered a sequel with all the depth that is in the game. If you have Reign of Chaos, this is a must buy for you and RTS fans everywhere.
  2. Manages to fix the balance problems that crept up in WarCraft III, but is unable to fix the fundamental problem. The game remains at an uncomfortable middle-ground between strategy and tactics, not giving enough of either or focusing explicitly on one.
  3. It doesn't change the face of the Warcraft world, but it does bump the experience up another notch. En'shu falah-nah, my brothers. See you on the field of battle.