9.0

1. Oct 22, 2011
    CONTAINS SPOILERS !
    CONTAINS SPOILERS !
    This expansion, completes the story of the fallen prince leading him to became "ONE" with the Lich King. One of the best stroy telling in its Genre with an amazing story, Frozen Throne is not an easy game to beat in its single player campaign. One, should play this expansion before starting WOW series inorder to have a full understanding of the events. It is not satisfactory to read it from forums since it is important to feel like Arthas before killing him in WOW. Arthas had reasons before walking through his dark path. 10/10
  2. Mpines
    Jul 11, 2003
    One of the best ever...
  3. TedZ.
    Jul 12, 2004
    I must admit that the only reason I didn't give this a 10 is because I suck at it, but (please don't laugh) I managed to get by on normal difficulty. Was I the only person rooting for the Lich King and Arthas? Infinitely enjoyed the last cinematic. Undead rule. Always. When all of the other races die, WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM? Raised by me.
  4. KireI.
    Dec 2, 2007
    This game is a lt more better then the reigh of chaos .It have a new heroes units .I dont like the campaigh some campaigh are predictable and boring.
  5. Apr 5, 2012
    A great expansion pack for an amazing game. If you liked the original game you NEED this expansion pack, no doubts about it. A really good expansion pack.
  6. Sep 5, 2012
    Simply a great expansion for one of the greatest games ever. Nothing more to add. This is the game that brought the big success that wow now has. If it weren't for war3, I would have never bought wow. This game is that good. A perfect story, perfect multiplayer, perfect meta-game, considering the birthplace of Dota.
  7. May 16, 2013
    the best game ever nothing beats warcraft 3 stragy its the best game ever i have 100 of hours in this game maybe 1000 hours i know right but there is that much to do get it now go to the store and get it go
  8. Oct 29, 2016
    One of the best addon overall: It has a lot of content and fits perfectly to the main game. W3 without TFT is almost forgotten. The campaign is great, the missions are much better than in the main game: very different and with many good ideas in game mechanics. Fortunately the graphics is much better now, it looks even very beautiful. In the main game it was horrible.

The only thing,

The only thing, that is really bad is the bonus campaign, the idea to play it like a MMORPG is good, but you play almost all the time with the same heroes only, so it is boring after some hours.
  9. Oct 30, 2013
    One of the best games ever made in 2000, it made a lot of great improvements of the first games mechanics, and as always has the same Blizzard formula that made Starcraft great. The new units and heroes are alright, and some of them improve some of their factions short comings. The story is quite moving, but the ending isn't what you'd expect, but if you know Blizzard you would know whyOne of the best games ever made in 2000, it made a lot of great improvements of the first games mechanics, and as always has the same Blizzard formula that made Starcraft great. The new units and heroes are alright, and some of them improve some of their factions short comings. The story is quite moving, but the ending isn't what you'd expect, but if you know Blizzard you would know why its made that way. Expand
  10. Jun 29, 2014
    One of the best real time strategy games in it's time. Multiplayer experience was better than 10/10. Its mods spawned many modern day games including Dota 2 and League of Legends.
  11. Jan 17, 2014
    Loved it since I first played it back in 2005, still loving it today. The singleplayer campaign is extremely satisfying for a lorenut like my self, aswell with a pleasing gameplay.
    The singleplayer itself has a good balancing, altho I never played it that much, it is/was great when I played it.
    Battle.net multiplayer is the reason I still stick to this game till this day, just the ability to create maps and host them is fantastic and the immense freedom you have when creating one.
    Easily one of the best games I have ever played.
  12. Sep 1, 2015
    Magnificent game. Huge improvement over Reign of Chaos. It fixes ROC's problem of early game massing ending the game and ruining it. Adds really good units and heroes. As a Human player, Spellbreakers and Blood Mage are really good.
  13. May 29, 2012
    An awesome expansion to an awesome game. This added some cool new stuff and 3 awesome campaigns to the game, so even though the ending was quite bad, it's still a very good expansion and definitely worth buying.
  14. Apr 1, 2013
    I've been playing this game since I was 12 and I've got to say it has an awesome gameplay that would probably last for ages.
    It's, in my opinion, a game that'll be imprinted in the history of gaming (Awesome games like DotA and LoL wouldn't have been here if it weren't for Warcraft III) This game definitely deserves a 100/100.
  15. Nov 20, 2014
    This is by far the best game I have ever played in my life. Until today, I still play Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne on a daily basis and it is very fun to play.
  16. Mar 27, 2016
    Keeps on with the great campaign from ROC, with new interesting heroes and units, the music is just as great as in the original one, the multiplayer is just so good with the new maps that it offers and stuff, the automated tournaments, the game is just as great as ROC or even more.
  17. JohnA.
    Jul 8, 2005
    Good, but Reign of Chaos is much better.
  18. Kaos377457
    Oct 6, 2003
    It's very entertaining. Actually I can't playing with my friends... HUMANS 4ever!!!!!!
  19. TimA.
    Jul 17, 2003
    Best RTS game ever! Half-life is said to be the best RTS game but I think "Frozen Throne" is way up there.
  20. Deathdevil
    Jul 16, 2003
    Nice game with interesting heroes.. just like warden...
  21. CalN.
    Jul 10, 2003
    Really good expansion program with some cool new additions. Nice to have 2 campaigns also.
  22. Biosbet
    May 25, 2004
    Make me BURNT.
  23. ChadP.
    Feb 16, 2005
    I own the game it is a great game i play on line all the time. i think my orc race got better with the new hero his involernable is real cool!
  24. Mormo
    May 3, 2006
    WCTFT: is the best animated strategy game based on real time, the game is swift and the keyboard shortcuts make it efficent once you manage to learn them.
  25. M.M.
    Jul 2, 2006
    Best game ever!
  26. DavidW.
    Jul 5, 2003
    This is the best game I've ever played. PERIOD.
  27. M.M.
    Jun 16, 2004
    Best game ever!
  28. YoavB.
    Oct 13, 2005
    A weaker game than its original yet so good I must have given it a perfect score. As well as the first game amzing graphics unbeliveable cinematics and just a fun unrepetitive game play (especialy the multiplayer) The reason I think it's a bit lamer than the first is because of the single player. It's a little weaker (not by diffculty...) shorter and just nothing so new for a A weaker game than its original yet so good I must have given it a perfect score. As well as the first game amzing graphics unbeliveable cinematics and just a fun unrepetitive game play (especialy the multiplayer) The reason I think it's a bit lamer than the first is because of the single player. It's a little weaker (not by diffculty...) shorter and just nothing so new for a new game. More cinematics some more levels and perhaps some more creative levels would have make him even better than the first one. Still an amzing RTS a must !!! Expand
  29. Samtam90
    Nov 8, 2005
    This is simply the best RPG ever. It would be already enough to see how many custo maps there are for this masterpiece at http://maps.worldofwar.net like some of the best RPGs maps you'll find for any game. It has probably the best editor ever, which is even more powerful than Morrowind's becuase the customization is TOTAL: you can create WHATEVER YOU WANT, from a simple linear This is simply the best RPG ever. It would be already enough to see how many custo maps there are for this masterpiece at http://maps.worldofwar.net like some of the best RPGs maps you'll find for any game. It has probably the best editor ever, which is even more powerful than Morrowind's becuase the customization is TOTAL: you can create WHATEVER YOU WANT, from a simple linear butchery map to a complex nonlinear and dynamic RPG with vast and living world. Add to this the multiplayer and then enjoy. Thank you Blizzard. Expand
  30. MaximillianV.
    Jul 25, 2006
    Brilliant game. Though not as good as the orginal, Reign of Chaos, it still has enough new aspects to make it worth the time and money. The voicework is superb and, at times, hilarious ( Annoy the BloodMage and he'll tell you how much blood is needed to repay the deaths of his people, or bug the FireLord and he complains about people throwing water at him ) . The old characters are a Brilliant game. Though not as good as the orginal, Reign of Chaos, it still has enough new aspects to make it worth the time and money. The voicework is superb and, at times, hilarious ( Annoy the BloodMage and he'll tell you how much blood is needed to repay the deaths of his people, or bug the FireLord and he complains about people throwing water at him ) . The old characters are a bit stale, we know who they are and what they can do. The 9 new heroes are fun to experiment with, and even a few new units. The map editor is amazing, you can do pretty much anything, including custom-creating an entire race of your own, buffing a unit to the point of cheapness, or weakening your units so that swarms of them are useless. You can make your own terrain, your own scenarios, your own heroes. Though great, it's still not as good as RoC. My only complaint was that my game crashed when the Crypt Lord said 'And they say Blizzard games don't have bugs.' Thank you Blizzard! Expand

More than just an expansion - technically, I think the game could be considered a sequel with all the depth that is in the game. If you have Reign of Chaos, this is a must buy for you and RTS fans everywhere.
  2. Manages to fix the balance problems that crept up in WarCraft III, but is unable to fix the fundamental problem. The game remains at an uncomfortable middle-ground between strategy and tactics, not giving enough of either or focusing explicitly on one.
  3. It doesn't change the face of the Warcraft world, but it does bump the experience up another notch. En'shu falah-nah, my brothers. See you on the field of battle.