3.4

1. Oct 27, 2013
    An extremely generic and lifeless shooter. For anything good i can say about it I can say at least 3 bad things. There are unique things at work here like the ability to help you and a teammate mantle a wall that's too high for you to climb, slide under objects instead of crawling, and change gun attachments on the fly like crysis. It shows the devs were putting in at least a little creative thought. Other than that its, basic gun play, with basic guns, with basic shooter mechanics, on boring an unbalanced maps. Sliding is abused to become more of a problem than anything else, which takes away any benefit it would normally give in game. The class system hardly ever comes into play and is more based of what gun you want than anything as you will hardly ever use a classes ability. You move like your walking though water and combat is sluggish and feels too slow. The cash shop is all rentals with no permanent purchases, and In game currency is earned at an insanely slow rate (you'll play maybe 20 30 games to get anything good for maybe a weeks time). I wont say this game is pay to win, its just pay to grind less. But the fact that you will play this game for 4-6 hours and unlock ONE item for a weeks time might as well make it pay to win. Also make wearable items give you perks and people who pay have an insane advantage. Its not as bad as Blacklight, but it is noticeable. Overall this game isn't terrible, but it isn't good either. For a FTP there are much better games out there, including Blacklight (but not by much. I gave it a 5). But i cant recommend this game to anyone. Skip it please. Say what you want about CoD, at least it has the formula down, and i have a lot of fun playing it. This is no CoD. Expand
  2. Jan 29, 2014
    With pay-to-win equipment unlocks, infuriating regional restrictions and bland gameplay, Warface does an excellent job of reminding us why free-to-play games are rarely worth our time.
  3. Oct 27, 2013
    Sadly this piece of software is a shameful ripoff of every other "Free-to-play" shooter, Crap attempts at money that give players chances at weapons early on. Graphically this game is a beauty but once you try and play PVP get ready to grab your ankles, bend over and welcome the hackers into your rear. This is sad being that this game barely just came out.
  4. Nov 7, 2013
    Meh. That pretty much describes Warface in a nutshell. It's not really good or unbelievably bad. Just Meh. It's the epitome of mediocrity.
    What really drags it down is clunky movement and implementation of free to play ideas a weapon maintenance mechanic, renting/buying of weapons with either real or in-game money, an xp and in-game money grindfest if you actually try to play for
    "free"). The co-op is completely unremarkable, with a blend of distinct classes a la Battlefield or Team Fortress 2, the whole problem is that the game FORCES you to work together. This wouldn't be an issue if you could switch classes mid-game if you accidentally end up with 3 snipers, but as of now you can't. I can't say much about the PVP because it didn't interest me at all and I haven't played it. Expand
  5. Oct 24, 2013
    The good: The graphics look okay I guess...

The bad: Literally everything else. The lobby is browser based. They somehow managed to make it even worse than when BF3 did it. The AI in the coop missions is horrendous. It just stands in one place completely out in the open and shoots at you. It's literally tied with a flash game for the worst AI I've ever seen.

Everything in the game
    feels weird. I can't put my finger on it, but it just does. Movement feels like you're floating along the ground like an air hockey puck for example. That's the only specific example I can give. It just feels really weird to play and I can't explain why.

They force you to play certain game modes before they give you access to the ones you actually want to play, but those game modes do nothing to teach you the game so I don't know why. The default controls suck and so does the control customization so you can't even fix it yourself. It's a bunch of annoying stuff all stacked on top of each other to completely ruin the experience. For example I hate when scope/iron sight is a toggle. It's bizarre and years of muscle memory have conditioned me to hold right mouse down to scope. It won't let me change it to the normal way other games do it. There's stuff like that all over the place.

I tried to go leave some feedback about the game on the official forum, but they don't have one. There's just some lame Twitter knockoff the game is integrated with that isn't explained anywhere and I didn't want to bother to figure out.

Why can't I play a medic at the start? I usually play one in Battlefield and I want to be one here. How do I unlock it? The tutorial doesn't say and I couldn't figure it out from any of the menus. That's another thing, the menus aren't well designed at all. A lot of stuff doesn't even have a tooltip or anything and there's no way to figure out what it is but trial and error and none of it is designed intuitively.

I think I've ranted enough, but one more thing before I shut up. The game basically is just a ripoff of Battlefield and CoD mashed together. There's nothing original about it. My final verdict is that it's a complete waste of time and even though it's free I want a refund for the bandwidth it took to download it. If you're looking for a F2P shooter go play Blacklight: Retribution or Ghost Recon Online if you want multiplayer or Warframe if you want coop VS AI. Any of those games is far superior to this steaming pile of crap.
  6. Oct 29, 2013
    The best MMOFPS actually, good graphics, good gameplay, good game modes, etc. It's not the most original game ever, but it includes the best of another MMOFPS games. I also tried a lot of MMOFPS games and I can tell you that Warface is the best until now!
  7. Nov 5, 2013
    During Warface's closed beta, I was able to use all weapons it offers. Why bother unlocking a baby sniper rifle that kills in 1-2 headshots or 2-3 bodyshots, when there's a real sniper rifle on sale, one that guarantees a kill with a single bodyshot? Seriously, why even bother? Besides Pay2Win situation, overall game is pretty average at best.
  8. Nov 3, 2013
    Graphics: 10. Gameplay: 07. Trailer: 09. Action: 07. Overall: 08. The game is okay. That's all I have to say. It's not special or super good, but it's a solid game. But compared to COD and Battlefield 4 it's a nobody
  9. Nov 17, 2013
    Warface with its unbearable interface "gface" which constantly lags and does not support the game at all! Duration of loading even the lobby is a catastrophe.

Warface itself has neat graphics and good sounds BUT the gameplay lacks variety: Sure you can double-climb a wall with a partner aaaaaand... yes, that's it. You got your TDM, DM and S&D as standard gameplay mods and END!

The
    controls feel utterly weird: Your mouse won't move and it feels like pulling your boot through thick sludge, the character animation is stale and boring/generic, the sliding just pisses you off because there is no cooldown time and the aim is not affected by it (sometimes it feels that sliding ppl hit even better).

The last and major point: PAY TO WIN! I don't need to say anything in addition.

2/10 because
    + graphics
    + sounds
  10. Oct 27, 2013
    So this game right now is between a 7 and 8 for me. The cost of entry is low, it's free and browser based so all you have to install is a plugin. The graphics are good on medium and my standard laptop can run it fine. Warface is fun and worth a shot.

So basically the game is split into 2 parts: versus and co-op. The Versus is pretty lack-luster in my experience, the objectives are all
    very simple and nothing in the versus forces players to take advantage of the team-based classes of the game. The maps are all so small and tight that it just turns into a grenade-spamming, corner-camping brawl. There's no regenerating health or armor in this game, however, so you tend to be worthless after a kill as your health and armor will stay low. Now, it can be repaired by team-mates of course, but it won't, because everyone there are only 2 classes that can repair you and the odds of both of them getting to you before someone sullies your face with buckshot is quite low. In fact, the game is so campy that medics are simply not played right now. That's right, the versus takes such low advantage of the class system that they basically made the most important class obselete. Frankly, the versus isn't worth your time.

However this game shines in co-op. The co-op missions force the use of all 4 classes, and after you play for a while, you begin to appreciate how it's designed. All 4 classes in the game are support classes and going through any mission without one of each class is incredibly difficult. The engineer gives armor which protects you from burst damage like grenades, missiles, and sniper rounds; whereas the medics protect people from the sustained damage of going through extended battles. The soldier replenishes team ammo and sniper is the most prolific at taking down high priority targets that the other classes don't have the range to shoot. When playing the coop, anytime a single class dies the mission becomes incredibly difficult; forcing your squad to play smart and get to know each other.

The game forces you to depend on your teammates which is a blessing to the coop and the bane of the versus

Leveling up is kind of a grind, like in most f2p's, but the way you unlock things is kind of interesting. There are 3 types of "vendors" that you can switch between at any time and whichever one you have selected you will get progress toward unlocking that item. It randomly selects what your reward will be by picking from a pool of variably rare items. It's not too bad, since unlocking things isn't too slow and once you unlock something it is always unlocked. The attachments for guns are quite numerous and can be swapped out in-game which is very cool. The game gives you 2 ways to buy things, you can rent things temporarily or buy it permanently. The rent option is basically there to try something out before you buy it. If you buy something, you will have to pay to upkeep it but the cost is not overly grievous. To be honest, I'm not sure what the point of it is, it seems like an unnecessary tax. You only have to upkeep the equipment you use so if you buy something and don't use it right away, it won't degrade. Basically, the f2p system isn't as flawed as the early reviews make it out to be.

The games biggest problem is simply a lack of content. The versus modes are limited and all lacking in depth, the maps are also limited in number in very lacking in depth. The co-op missions are very deep however, but also lacking in quantity. There are 3 new missions every day, but that gives you a very harshly limited time to complete the hardcore missions and also they just recycle the same 6 or 7 maps each day. The paths are always the same and the spawns vary slightly so there's just a flat out lack of content. Also, the player base (at least in NA) is small atm, and can make finding groups difficult when your not playing during prime time. Just convince your friends to download it and try, it's free and a ton of fun with some friends.
  11. Dec 11, 2013
    quick things for this game.
    You will have a lot of fun if you have company.Bet you have played a lot better fps games.
    Sounds it is really really good,you can spot the enemy just by the sounds.Graphics are also good.Gameplay is not much boring,but it's good enough.The thing that made me to put such a low rating as 4,is because you are renting items in the game,for me that is a fail,and a
    big one. Expand
  12. Feb 22, 2014
    I had lost faith with C.O.D after the ghosts expansion and vowed to never buy another one of their expansions but warface has made me realize that other fps out there is just **** and the fact that they added a gambling feature in order to win something nice, I must say that is low. And the option to buy £100 of their currency makes me realize i pay 40 odd quid to get C.O.D or any other top games for the year and is much more worth it then this game. This game is a low blow to the gaming industry and their greed to make money more than anything. Expand
  13. Nov 3, 2013
    Disappointing. Shocking use of CryEngine 3 backed by very, very average FPS gameplay. Couple it with a horrible web style interface that tries to mimics EA's success with battlelog. The graphics are impressive, once you get past that you shoot people and level, it's just not as fun as other games that already do that.
  14. Oct 29, 2013
    Missions- Not satisfying plain (3)
    Game play- COD copy and paste, same old same old (4)
    Graphics- Surprisingly good (7)
    Mood- gunfire creates and exciting moments, can be Dull (5)
    Set up- Menu is okay, takes far to long to get into a game, usually 7 minutes (5)
    Average 4.8 (5)
  15. Nov 3, 2013
    Good graphics but bad physics.(silly ragdolls). Cool weapons but if you don't want to pay its a grind fest. Its browser based and that comes with a lot of problems like a very long loading screen,video lag and random fps drop. Gface is shiny with cool effects but also confusing, the opposite of user-friendly and buggy (lobby chat sometimes disappear or you can't type in it.) I think there is still hope for this game if they remove the browser requirement
    and make a launcher that logs you in gface.Also they need to rethink the payed items
    that they claim are not pay2win...
  16. Feb 12, 2014
    This game is just terrible anyone that says the graphics are good must be blind. It would have been good about 8 years ago(think rainbow six Vegas only with a lot less color). The whole interface is clunky as it chugs to get from one rent this gun page to the next. You like getting shot in the face with a shogun? Well this game is for you. You want that shotgun? Be ready to pay for it because that person that keeps clipping your entire team is paying and there for destroying you. I would much rather be kicked out of servers all day on battlefield or spammed to death on cod ( at least in cod I can obtain that useful weapon) than spend 10 min or any money on this game. Good luck to everyone that thinks its great lets feed that pay to win model! Expand
  17. Feb 24, 2014
    Limited gameplay with no reason to go back to the game.. Its a shame that they used CRYTEK this game could have been made on the Unreal engine and been just as bad.
  18. Apr 22, 2014
    Went into the game expecting something good, after finishing the tutorial I thought to myself that this game could be great. I started off playing Coop, I learned very quickly that there is no skill or strategy involved. The other players were just running through rushing to get the most kills and get the most points. I gave up early on in the Coop and tried the versus mode to become even more disappointed. Straight away I played on a small map with many people, all it was, was a grenade tossing simulator with shotguns put in the mix. Immediately after spawning, I would run out to die by a few players camping outside with a shotgun or 30 grenades coming my way. Honestly if I wanted to play such a FPS I would just buy Call of Duty. Expand
  19. Apr 17, 2014
    I'm going to write this review as honestly as possible, Warface has a nice framework, it has unique ideas, it has a fair amount of content, it has well designed maps, models and animations. Warface is a solid, if not impressive shooter that brings new ideas and mechanics to the genre. BUT It's completely butchered by the F2P mechanics that turns this mostly generic shooter into a grind fest. After a while, the repetitive nature of the gameplay really starts to take it's toll on you. There is no reward, constant playing, yet still no reward, this game only rewards you if you spend actual money. Next is the developers lack of care for the PC community in general, Dumb proprietary browser plugins, Very narrow FOV(Can't be changed) and poor button binds.

Warface COULD have been a good game, but instead we have just another throw away F2P that will be dead within a year.
  20. Jul 2, 2014
    I had high hopes for this game, but unfortunately it's the most generic and uninteresting shooter I've ever played.

The battlefield-esque classes feel forced and feel like more of a pay gate for items than being enjoyable on their own. The multiplayer coop is bland and the enemies feel like bullet sponges, the multiplayer feels like a bad, unpolished CoD with very small arenas
    considering the engine it runs on..

Frankly, the average graphics, average sound, pay to win model and horrific latency for those outside the US or Western Europe, this game doesn't deserve any points in my eyes, pushing out yet another piece of F2P trash to sucker more people into wasting their money as a business decision is a massive negative force in the gaming industry in my eyes.

Frankly the most enjoyable F2P shooter I've played in terms of aesthetic, graphics, gameplay and only a "slight" P2W model (because skill really takes the cake) is Blacklight : Retribution.
  21. Mar 4, 2014
    Enjoyable game, especially for some co-op action. Why? Different DAILY missions! A good reason to check the game out everyday, finish some mission with friends, play some pvp, and go on with life.
    This is a game for people who has life! Definitely not for '==xx-l33t g4m3r-xx==' who's playing game all day in their mom's basement.
    PVP is fast paced, but small maps; though I'm sure it's
    designed that way so players won't spend too much time running around finding other players to fight.
    Good game overall. And it's F2P, so give it a shot! ;D
  22. Mar 17, 2014
    The game is literally DEAD. I only wanted to try it because I got a $50 game cred for free, but nope it's not even worth trying. I tried to do a co-op mission but there's either no one doing one or that the host is afk. In versus mode, there are around 6 servers only and I got killed by high level characters. There's no balance in PVP because no one plays this game and they need to round up all the players. Expand
  23. Nov 6, 2013
    Warface is claimed to be of AAA quality. It's more of a "great AA" title. The gameplay is pretty average; what you'd expect for a F2P MMOFPS. The PVP is balanced, and is quite team-oriented. The Co-op is pretty linear but still entertaining. The sliding is a maneuver that should be removed, as it doesn't promote competitive gameplay (arcade-like, instead). Furthermore, it feels like the earth has 3x the gravity (heavy, stiff, movement). The G-Face interface is pretty bad. The game should have a client like most F2P games. We competitive gamers aren't too worried about visuals, but for the casual FPS gamers: The game looks nice, and isn't super demanding. Yay for optimization! The game is worth a try, but you may not become addicted to the somewhat redundant gameplay. Expand
  24. Nov 7, 2013
    The game could be better, if there would be less donating. I understand, that game's developers have to gain money from something too, but it was a big mistake to make it free. The game is full of different problems, such as disbalanse and no subject at all. The only thing that saves it, is it's PvE missions, that are quite intersting.
  25. Jan 12, 2014
    As said before, this game is generic. It's painfully generic, that's how bland it is. My biggest complaint is that it runs in a browser, I wouldn't rather have a dedicated client than install a useless plug-in that would only slow my browser down, and that installs to your OS partition which would also take up space in a partition dedicated to your OS which would also slow that down. Enough with installation rant.

For a free to play game, it's quite nice to have the graphics like this, they aren't the best or ground breaking, but just good over all. What makes this great is that it runs in your browser, I know I complained about it. It's a good and bad thing. I found that the US servers are dead and had to forget about my character that is for some reason bound to that server itself, and start a new life in the Russian server. That's a bad thing. Why can't they just have the character data transfer over to the other server? I've seen many browser games do this, why can't this one? Do we really have to start over, and pay for items that we wouldn't get to use half the time? Another issue is seeing constant micro stutter, very annoying. It seems to do it quite frequent as well, which creates frustration.

Gameplay is absolutely nothing new at all. Something that has been done almost a decade ago. Your unoriginal, aim down sights, and shoot. The menu can use a complete revamp, it needs a lot of work. Controls feel horribly clunky, worse than Planetside 2 bad. PVE is more fun than the standard PVP mode, which also is not a good thing. There are very small and generic maps, some are linear which is nice, since that would mean there is a front to fight on, unlike Call of Duty online multiplayer. You die very fast in PVP, but you move too slow. Two conflicting mechanics, they don't mix well together. There is very minor customization, not an overwhelming amount of guns, or items. What I do like and applaud is the encouragement of team work. It may be forced when you have to help a player up but with also the classes. They aren't completely original and unique (e.g. Team Fortress) but at least they encouraged it.

My biggest complaint so far is the lack of creativity. It's a shame to see people reviewing this game say that it's amazing. It is not. People seem to have a very low standard for games. Being uncreative and unoriginal isn't good. Being average isn't good. You want to be above average. It doesn't feel like this game is pushing to be that. This game runs off the Cryengine for the sake of games. You can make so much more with a great engine like that. The masses might be fine with average games, but if we all had average games. Nothing would be great, it would all be mediocre. It's not that this game is bad as a free to play title, it's just plain over all. As an avid gamer, I look for games that stand out, not games that are sub-par. I'm honestly going to put this game off and come back in a year or so to see what changes they have made. Knowing how it is right now, I don't think there will be much different in the future. I hope the devs come to understand this.
  26. Mar 26, 2014
    >doesn't respect your time >pay2win >no intensive to keep playing >slide ability worse than dolphin diving in cod >tuturial/required co op missions that do nothing but waste your time and keep you from paying pvp >poor hit detection >movement feels sticky and unresponsive >terrible friend system >no story for the terrible co op >co op levels spawn enemies at random that use shotguns and riotsheilds
    >loose a co op match and you have to restart the entire thing
    >waiting in the lobby is ridiculous. No count down. Takes forever for everyone to ready up even when they have nothing to equip or change at the first level.
    The good
    >graphics look ok
    >pretty easy game to get into
    >free
    >ok health system
  27. Apr 6, 2014
    I had high hopes for this game but they seem to fail at all aspects of what make a shooter worth playing. There are many maps that require you to pick up a rocket launcher but then ammo is so limited that 90% of the time you will run out and not be able to finish. Even simple games 2 decades ago had enough sense to give you ammo in crates to fix this, yet they dont even have a clue.
    Avoid
    this game until the developers spend 2 seconds to review what other games got right decades ago. As it stands the game is complete trash. Expand
  28. Apr 23, 2014
    Saw the ad for Warface, free game, free on-line play - sounded good. Download took forever over my fiber line while many of the other similar free games are extremely fast downloads. It then checks for updates (EVERY TIME YOU TRY TO PLAY). Finally got to the screen to select a Face for my soldier. Selected a face and then watched the game blow up. It took forever to restart. So, I left for a bite to eat. Came back and it looked as though it was ready for me to start to play but then it locked up again. I finally gave up and deleted the game and it's 5+ files it used to waste my drive space. GL to those that actually got it to work. Expand
  29. May 4, 2014
    Ok, I'll admit, this isn't the best FPS game out there, but it's better than half of the other free-to-play FPS games you can find.

Pros: Creative with design, Customization, Co-Op features, special moves(slide), Good Graphics

I would also like to add that it isn't just a generic FPS, because there actually is a story, and it isn't just point and click. I also feel that it has a lot
    less trolls than a game like Tactical Intervention. It also has fun co-op missions that are based on missions to defeat the Blackwood. There is also individual story in the missions, and unlike a lot of people said, the missions are pretty much the story. So you have to do certain missions to unlock new ones. Not to mention that if you are just looking for multi-player, you would chose 'versus' which allows you to play several different gamemodes like capture points, plant the bomb, TDM and FFA.

Cons: Slow loading screens, confusing to understand what to do(not in-game), Over Used moves(slide)

The game itself is fun, but at first it might be a little confusing. It gives you a gameplay tutorial, but no menu tutorials or anything else. This can make it confusing to a new player. It does not explain how to unlock new classes either, which is actually just playing and leveling up until you unlock the class. Also, some moves in the game can be slightly OP. For example, the slide is an awesome move, but I think it is slightly overpowered, mainly because it looks like a player just been shot while running. But, you can easily get them, because the slide is hard to control, making it easy for you to duck out of the way and shoot them. Another move I find OP is prone. You can do it very quickly, and if you just keep tapping it it gets very hard to shoot at them. The class system is pretty good, but it also might be a little confusing. The classes specialize in different weapons, and they all have special abilities(minus the sniper) that are especially useful in co-op. For example, the engineer uses SMGs and can use claymores, and also fix his armor and the armor of teammates. The medic uses shotguns, heal himself and allies, and also revive allies. Even the basic rifleman has the ability to refill the his ammo and the ammo of allies.

Concluding Statement:

I would say that although the game has some flaws, it is generally good, has good gameplay, a good community, and good graphics.The only reason I wouldn't play it is if I wanted to play a quick match, because, unless that game is already open, It takes a couple minutes to load, not to mention the waiting rooms and the fact that each game is about 10 minutes long. But, besides that, I find this game very good.

Rating 7.0
  30. Jun 1, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Warface it is something. When it was a great game, when a long time ago ... Now, this is not a game, but something like cheaters contest, where wins the most inventive and brash. For example: one of the servers on which I played was "honest player" with a score of 152/137/35 (murder / headshot / death). In this, unfortunately, you can not play Expand
  31. Jun 25, 2014
    This game sucks ass, totally pay-to-win and unbalanced. There is no plot, you just shoot bad guys. The graphics are average at most. There are almost no positive aspects in this game.
  32. Jul 5, 2014
    Pay to have better weapons... you can try to earn them if you so wish but there is an emphasis, repeatedly shown in front of you, to visit "vendors" and buy new things... How developers apply the worth of virtual items to real life currency is a constant unknown... perhaps they put a chicken in a blender and gauge the value of an item by the amount of horrified clucks they receive upon activating said blender... in any case you'll be doing the metaphorical same with each click of "purchase" you make... It's a sad shame that Crytek have gone down this road instead of just making it another CoD shooter with DLC... at least then it might have been worth it... Even though the game is F2P it's also Pay2Win. Expand
  33. Jul 4, 2014
    +++ Pros: +++ 1. Graphics are ok on max settings. 2. Co-op and Versus modes available (choose what you like). 3. 4 different classes to choose from. 4. Daily maps and bonuses are refreshing. - - - Cons: - - - 1. The loading times are extremely long and unnessesary (to restart the map = 5 minutes) 2. In versus modes you die instantly even with full armor and health. 3. In co-op mode the game cheats to encourage you use respawn coins.
    4. No stats in armor equipment is confusing.
    5. Not enough maps (especially in co-op).

Try it. The Versus is rubbish,but the co-op is not that bad.
  34. Jul 6, 2014
    Warface is quite possible a case study of how to achieve complete and utter mediocrity. Nothing about the game is bad per se... But nothing about it is very good either. You can also expect the typical "f2p" fair. Micro transactions that aren't very micro. Best items locked behind a pay wall. Any and all aesthetic customization locked behind a pay wall. Disconcerting elements of "pay to win" (but admittedly you can compete with any gun).

The game feels and plays like a Call of Duty game (nothing wrong with that, despite the legion of idiots who use it as their go to "bad" comparison) mixed with the "classes" of the Battlefield series (for the kids, it's much more like RTCW; only... Not good). Skill is... Not so much a requirement. Every single map is so claustrophobic that you can expect to pretty much spray and pray your way to 2.0 kill/death ratio (which I did). The classes are negligible as the game moves so quickly there is really no point in stopping to revive a fallen teammate, which is more than likely going to get you killed in the process than perform a valuable function for your team. Further, because the maps are fairly tiny you can expect most games to quickly devolve into grenade tossing fests.

The graphics are okay, I guess. They're stunted by having to deal with cross-platform gameplay but the game moves so fast you won't have time to stop and look anyway.
  35. Jun 26, 2014
    Apart from a few bug and glitch Warface can be very entertaining.The only bad thing is Crytek doesn't care too much about the game,but if they'd care about the game,it could be a perfect online FPS

1. May 19, 2014
    Warface isn't very well-balanced: players who've been playing for very long or are paying money for their items have a noticeable advantage. The structure gets on your nerves and is very de-motivating for new players.
  2. Jan 10, 2014
    Crytek’s game fails to differentiate itself from other free-to-play shooters. I find Ghost Recon Online, Warframe and even PlanetSide 2 more interesting. [01/2014, p.68]
  3. Dec 25, 2013