8.3

1. Nov 3, 2017
    Played all the missions and they were good, first 5 were grinding, but they help you get to know the game. Most of the players will leave because of that. When plains of Edilon was announced I tried again and passed the grained mark and I met "The second dream" where I have never ever even imagine that it could turn something so huge . All in all it blowned my mined and after I played "ThePlayed all the missions and they were good, first 5 were grinding, but they help you get to know the game. Most of the players will leave because of that. When plains of Edilon was announced I tried again and passed the grained mark and I met "The second dream" where I have never ever even imagine that it could turn something so huge . All in all it blowned my mined and after I played "The war within" I said: "No way, not even that you showed me something awesome, but you even let me use it."
    But it has it's fall back, and that means a lot of bugs. Especiallythe Leviatantus that had inspired someone saying : "even I will close my weak points if I saw my brothers die." and after that I understand him, its not his fault, it is ours ;( .
  2. Oct 29, 2017
    Muito bom jogo!Tem grandes atualizações que são feitas e sempre em continua melhora. Jogabilidade muito boa e e certamente o melhor jogos grátis para jogar. Eu recomendo vivenciá-lo com os seus amigos, já que se jogado de forma cooperativa e é muito mais divertido do que quando joga-se sozinho.
    #warframebrasil
  3. Oct 29, 2017
    #warframebrasil
  4. Oct 28, 2017
    Within the last month this game has gotten me to dump 150 hours into it already, more than I usually play other games all combined. Its a F2P but you wouldn't necessarily guess that hopping in for the first time. There is no pay to win system, and everything including the 'premium currency' can be earned without paying a dime. Having a group to play with makes it much better. ItsWithin the last month this game has gotten me to dump 150 hours into it already, more than I usually play other games all combined. Its a F2P but you wouldn't necessarily guess that hopping in for the first time. There is no pay to win system, and everything including the 'premium currency' can be earned without paying a dime. Having a group to play with makes it much better. Its rather grindy but thats the kind of genre its supposed to be. For people who like games like Borderlands, Destiny, and PoE. And since I'm writing this at the same time that Destiny 2 is newly released on PC, this game has loads more content and reasons to keep playing that Destiny. The only thing I'd give this game on Destiny 2 is the overall polish and graphics. Besides that, this F2P game blows a triple A title like Destiny 2 out of the water and if anything exposes how complacent the gaming community has become with these huge publishers just recycling assets, slapping a new title on it, adding some micro transactions, and calling it good. Give you money to a dev team who truly cares about their playerbase and continues to innovate instead of making money grabs. Expand
  5. Oct 28, 2017
    Melhor jogo cooperativo tps da atualidade atualizações cada vez mais imersivas, campanhas interessantes e historias envolventes parabéns Digital Extremes..
  6. Oct 28, 2017
    MORE THAN 1800 **** HOURS IN THE GAME, Best Game Ever. Really great game. It has large updates that are put out each month. It keeps getting better. Very polished gameplay. I would highly recommend experiencing it with your friends as it was meant to be played cooperatively and it's a far more fun than when played solo.
  7. Oct 28, 2017
    Vim pelo #WarframeBrasil, é um ótimo jogo, precisa de muuitas horas para conseguir pegar e terminar todas as jornadas, tem um gráfico ótimo, eles trabalham também para não ser tão pesado e rodar em vários PCs diferentes, além de gratuito e de não precisar colocar a mão no bolso para conseguir as coisas, até o cash do jogo pode se conseguir trocando com outros jogadores.
  8. Oct 28, 2017
    This is the best F2P games i ever played, has good graphics and an awesome gameplay with a stunning diversity of weapons and missions, and have a lot of updates, adding new weapons and mobs to kill and items to get.
  9. Oct 28, 2017
    Really great game. It has large updates that are put out each month. It keeps getting better. Very polished gameplay. One of the best free to play games I've played. I would highly recommend experiencing it with your friends as it was meant to be played cooperatively and it's a far more fun than when played solo. #WarframeBrazil
  10. Oct 28, 2017
    Coming from the Destiny series, it is amazing how refreshing this game is. The main difference is the people who made this game RESPECT YOU. They don't try to exploit you at every chance to extract money, and it isn't spread trying to please everyone.
  11. Oct 14, 2017
    [/h1] Tried to make this as spoiler-free as possible [/h1]

I started playing warframe back in 2014, took a 2 1/2 year break before oming back to it (the PoE update brought me back). The game has changed significantly, the mechanics that bugged me in the past were pretty much gone i.e. stamina, clunky movements, etc. [/b] FOUNDRY (item building) [/b] So Warframe has a mobile game
    [/h1] Tried to make this as spoiler-free as possible [/h1]

[/b] FOUNDRY (item building) [/b]
    So Warframe has a mobile game style item build system that makes you wait for the item to be complete (It gives you the option of "rushing" the build so it is done instantly, The "Rush" is done with Platinum).

There are 2 main currencies in Warframe, Credits and Platinum.

[/b] CREDITS [/b]
    Credits are obtained through killing enemies, finishing missions etc. and act as the basic currency for many of the in-game actions.

[/b] PLATINUM [/b]
    Platinum is obtainable by micro-transactions, (and it is not worth it in my opinion). However, you can earn platinum easily through trading.
    The are “Prime” parts/blueprints that drop from relics which are awarded to you in certain missions, an easy way to “farm” platinum would be to play a bunch of missions with good relic drops, play fissure missions to open the relics, go to trade chat or a relay and tell everyone what you are selling for how much platinum (Do your research on the market for prices or ask a veteran in chat)
    Note: It is easier to sell items if they are in a set i.e.
    Soma Prime Set would include:
    -Soma Prime Barrel
    -Soma Prime Receiver
    -Soma Prime Stock
    -Soma Prime Blueprint
    (when on the trade chat you can type: “WTS [Soma Prime] set 200p”) (as of Oct 2017, they may change formatting)
    Through this method I have earned an approx. 2500 platinum by selling sets.

Also, avoid buying normal frames/ weapons with platinum (especially If they have a prime variant, Check online about how to get its blueprints/parts, the wiki is a great place to do so. As for Prime variants, they are mostly cheaper to buy than their normal ones with plat (some *vaulted ones are going for crazy high prices so avoid those) viz. Nekros is 375 plat on the market and he is a pain to farm, you need to fight lephantis over and over again in the orokin derelict assassinate mission, so that’s 2 layers of farming + RNG. As of 13 Oct 2017 Ive seen Nekros PRIME on sale in the trade chat for only 100- 105 plat.
    *Vaulted = Removed from the relic drop table, so they are no longer accessible through normal farming

[/b] PAY TO WIN? [/b]
    No, all items are accessible without spending a single cent, some items can be acquired with a little farming, whilst others take a **** long time. Warframe is an excellent game for those of you who love grinding/farming missions.

The only things behind paywalls are cosmetics, if you consider FashionFrame (cosmetic customisation without gameplay impacts) the endgame, then Warframe is Pay2Win obviously.

With the exception of conclave, which is a small part of the game, everything is PVE, all of you are working towards a common goal, so any advantage would be on your side.

The main issue (a minority of new players I’ve talked to mentioned this) is that some players have weapons/frames so effective that the rest of the team doesn’t get to do anything while he kills everything on the map [/strike] (I’m looking at you post-rework Limbo >:( ) [/strike]
    This is something that happens sometimes, you can avoid that by playing solo or with friends, if you have no friends like me, join an active clan, find squad mates of similar equipment level as you and go ham, farm that frame you want.

[/b] PRIME ACCESS [/b]
    I have purchased prime access before, its worth it if you want to experience the game’s new content without having to farm for them. If you have disposable income and you spend most of your days working without much time to play, prime access would be good for you.
    The additional Plat that comes with it is a bonus in my eye, pamper your warframe with the latest syandana and armor sets.

[/b] MODDING [/b]
    I have barely gotten all of the rarer mods desired by many players, so I can’t really speak in full confidence about this, but with the limited mods I have right now, every weapon has millions of possible effects and outputs depending on what you put onto it.
    This is the part of warframe I enjoy the most (Aside from fishing in the plains).

[/b] CINEMATIC STORY-DRIVEN MISSIONS [/b]
    Warframe is a fast paced space-ninja-shoot-everything-that-moves game for most of its playtime, but there are good “cinematic quests” in Mid-Game, (The Second Dream and The War Within)which are pretty good, I’ll stop here to I don’t spoil anything.

[/b] Bonus stuff: [/b]

- There are cats and doggos in the game - You can spearfish - There’s Fishing in the game - You can catch fish [/b] Final rating: Excalibur Prime/10 [/b] p.s. counter opinions, corrections and memes are greatly appreciated.
  12. Oct 13, 2017
    Game Review – Warframe
    Game Review – Warframe
    Plot – Warframe follows an ongoing narrative of the development of an evolved generation of humanity: the Tenno. The initial quest doesn’t actually inform you of any backstory, leaving the origin behind the Warframes and Tenno a mystery. It’s not until the quest “The Second Dream” we actually begin to discover the mechanics behind the Warframes and where the Tenno came from. It begins by introducing one of the main antagonists in the game: Hunhow. He appears to be talking to an army of Sentients (whom are native to the Void – an alternative universe which is set in the past during a time known as the Orokin Era), whom are plotting the annihilation of the Tenno in a highly intriguing avalanche of events.
    Controls – Featuring customisable controls, Warframe consists of a very easy to learn combat system – also including many different combos you can choose to modify your weapons with. Although it can be difficult to newbies, grasping an idea of how to craft, initiate missions and how to effectively modify weapons can be easily developed – and if you have too much trouble modifying, there is an ‘Automatic’ option that will create the most efficient build it can for your Warframe; however in my experience, I have never found this helpful as different Warframes will require different kinds of mods and polarities to fully optimise their power, stealth and defence.
    About – As of 06/10/2017, there are 34 diverse and unique Warframes to choose from – 18 of those having a prime counterpart whom is superior, featuring more polarised spots for greater modification and increased stats; as well as a pretty pimped out look.
    The game has outstanding voice actors and active developers, constantly making bug fixes and doing giveaways on YouTube – as well as constantly updating the game and keeping the users updated. However, nicknamed as “Bugframe” by the users, Warframe can often have small bugs – sometimes ruining a mission, but most of the time they can be harmless or just plain annoying; but taking into consideration the fact that these bugs are quickly resolved and that this is indeed an early access game, these bugs can easily be overlooked when comparing them to the gameplay.

In my experience, the main pros and cons include:
    PROS:
    • Highly customisable pets and warframes.
    • Great detail and graphics.
    • Amazing story line: If you’re into Lore, everything fits together well.
    • Great voice actors.
    • Many different tasks and challenges to do when you’ve got nothing else to do.
    • 100+ different modifications.
    • Easy to learn controls and combos.
    • Diverse warframes: there’s something for everybody, may it be stealth or chaos.
    • Create clans or join one for help and advice, these clans generally have great communities.
    • Active mods and bots to answer your questions.
    • Runs smoothly.
    • Frequently updated.
    • Not Pay-To-Win.

CONS:
    • Viable to crashes and bugs: not often but can happen.
    • Missions are repetitive.
    • A lot of grinding.
    • A lot of bugs.
    • Bugs.
    • Constant grinding.
  13. Sep 25, 2017
    This game is one of the most outstanding and breathtaking games i've ever played, This deserves more attention and a much higher score on metacritic dew to how much it has changed in the 4 years since this review was made. The game has such an amazing lore to every thing in it and the quests are just perfect.
  14. Sep 24, 2017
    After many years Warframe become true grind masterpiece. After 360 hours I'm still log in every day and play Warframe all my free time. This qame is not for all. It's too complex for a casual player. But if you a fan of a complex, deep and interesting game you will love it.
  15. Sep 23, 2017
    Is free to play.
    Is not pay to win.
    You can farm everythin you need without using a single penny. You can also farm ingame currency if you use the market system. The gameplay is good. Fast paced, with a lot of options for minmaxing, fashion and stuff. The community is also quite good if you lurk their forums, often hosting events, challenges and cool stuff to do/see. Is a must
    Is free to play.
    Is not pay to win.

Is a must have in your steam library. After a couple of hour you'll ask yourself why you didnt play before.

This game is probably not a 10/10 but im giving it anyway because every update brings more to the table, is my most played game on steam and is fun as hell even if it has some flaws.
  16. Sep 11, 2017
    Warframe teaches you that failure is the beginning of a success.
    It started as a typical grinding Pay to Win F2P game. But right now it makes the people who have time but don't have the money and the vice versa at equal footing...
  17. Aug 31, 2017
    one of the greatest action games, great graphics and great performance, epic battles and a lots of content to spend time and anjoy, just on Steam I spend almost 1k hours and still playing, but non-Steam.
    Many players can say that it's Grindy, and yes, as any other MMO with progressing, crafting and trading mechanics, especially at late-game, it's a looter, dungeon crawler, but TPS and not Isometric.
    It have lots of content for a looter game, also P2P trading mechanics bring balance between players, game have lots of varieties, flexibility and small RPG mechanics makes it interesting for a long run, it's F2P game that delivers AAA level content, with even better balanced economics, that does not require to purchase DCLs, to finally get full and properly working game, almost every quarter DE deliver new updates, some are small, standard and common, some are huge, original and epic, you can find a lots of genre specific and standard content in Warframe, but also lots of positively surprising and innovative elements.
    If you like action games, with mixed mechanics, with great combat, with diverse and flexible content, with really interesting quests and story, if you want MMO game for a long run, than I really recommend you to play Warframe, it's a Free to Play, without purchasable DLCs, with Trading system, which easily enables to get every single game element for Free, no matter, it's a character (Frame) or cosmetics, where players are not devided, where you always can play solo or with friends, and always updating with new and interesting content, and what's important for free.
  18. Jul 23, 2017
    Yo, Boy, Just take your donate blade and "PEW PEW" donate gun and relax with that 70 fps on every Low End Potato.
    But I still have one question: How I can have 30 fps on Minimal Settings, and 70 fps on Ultra Settings?
  19. Jul 17, 2017
    Warframe is an amazing game its exactly what you would expect from a massive online Shooter. There is so many thing to talk About The Gameplay is fantastic Wall running,Sliding and Aiming a 360 degree is really fun but also shooting like a classic third person or slicing like a melee fighter. also every weapons feel different and unique most of them at least. The universe is also reallyWarframe is an amazing game its exactly what you would expect from a massive online Shooter. There is so many thing to talk About The Gameplay is fantastic Wall running,Sliding and Aiming a 360 degree is really fun but also shooting like a classic third person or slicing like a melee fighter. also every weapons feel different and unique most of them at least. The universe is also really cool and kinda unique Human with Mental connection to Some robot that act like Space ninja with guns and Sword is kinda cool there is also the mods part which is great because you can upgrade your weapon and Frame without having to switch to something you don't like. Also the optimisation is Fantastic i almost never saw the game Run poorly except in some Hub area which is totally acceptable. Now the thing that must people will complain about the Grinding its a free to play game so the grinding must be or some **** Well its not bad at all i would even say its close from Path of exile in a way which is the sample when it comes to free to play. Yes you will have to repeat mission over and over again but there is so much variety in mission Types that it doesn't really get annoying Extermination,Rescue,Defense,Move the Payload,Space Battle,Sabotage, Find Data,Help Rebel Leave a station and Much more there is so much i can't remember them all. Also all level are procedural so the map change almost every time kinda like Diablo games does. There is as of right now 33 different warframe without counting their Prime version they have Different ability so kinda 33 classes. The give you a choice between 3 warframe at first And Excalibur the mascot is pretty much one of the best Warframes so see it the way you want. I have 80 hours clocked in and still enjoy the game very much i have seen some Full price game way worst than this i am Looking at you both Destiny and Division and even if you would want to play a certain Warframe you can buy a 51$ platinum pack for 1000 platinum average warframes cost between 300 and 500 platinum and buy the ones you like. Which game will give 80 hours of content and more for around 40$ and All the DLC's are include in its Free to play Form. They also are releasing a Open world in the next big update and guess what its Free. THIS IS HOW YOU DO FREE TO PLAY peoples Make the players want spend money on your game not Force the player to Spend money your game. I could keep on going but I would reach the words limit quickly PLAY THE GAME ! anyway its free what you have to waste also give him a chance like 10 to 15 hours to start really enjoy everything it as to offer. Expand
  20. Jun 21, 2017
    Sounds fun, looks promising, but diving into this game on 2017 as a beginner is just not a pleasant experience along with its clunky controls, outdated graphics, and awkward animations.
  21. Apr 23, 2017
    No customer support
    broken/bugged quest
    unplayable
    p2w

honestly this could be the best game ever but it's been ruined by the ptw trend. maps are also needlessly frustrating confusing long.
  22. Mar 7, 2017
  23. Jan 17, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. 300+ Часов в этой игре. Сначала она была действительно увлекательной, но потом наскучила до отвращения. Бессмысленная система рангов, при моём 16 ранге не за чем развиваться далее, так как оружие можно использовать любое. Постоянные баги, которые не решают месяцами. Уже три недели иногда зависает интерфейс. Основных варфреймов 5-6 остальные не нужны, зефир, мэг, инарос ими вообще ни кто не играет. Фарм кредитов которых уже несколько миллионов. Покупка прайм модов и поиск эндо для их прокачки. То есть в данный момент необходимо заходить в игру для прохождения вылазки, фарма эндо и прокачки очередной карточки. Вообще скукота. Оружие нужно что бы прокачать ранг, пользуешься 5-6 топ оружием которое получил в первые две недели после регистрации. Задумка хорошая, но реализации никакой. Нужно больше интересных фич для игры. Пока это всего навсего унылая "программулинка" на несколько месяцев.. Expand
  24. Dec 31, 2016
    An all in one game, has multiple easter eggs for players that is not so common with other multiplayer games, is very versatile, repetitive at some point but vast, takes time to understand. Support group usually respond to email within 12hrs get late if working on some major update, never lets us down.
  25. Dec 21, 2016
    Gotta love the HUGE disparity between user review score and critic review score.

In general, I hate first-person shooters. I love Warframe, and it keeps getting better and better because it's a constant work in progress. A lot of the original complaints about the game -- repetition, relatively few levels, uninspired bosses, etc. are being addressed and disappearing. Many of the bosses are incredibly unique and require some creativity, not just having maximum levels and equipment and aiming skills, in order to beat them.
    Think Halo meets Ninja Gaiden.

What I love about Warframe that sets it so far apart from other shooters is the mobility the Tenno have (bullet jump, double jump, run along and up walls with no limits, gliding descent) combined with the strong diversity of strategies. You have your heavy armor Tenno who can power through a bullet blizzard while mowing down hordes of hideous Grineer with a giant axe, you have the master of deception that can get them all shooting at the wrong target while picking baddies off by the dozen with a modded sniper, a Tenno who can unleash an ability that makes all the baddies shoot at each other, and many, many others, all of whom are roughly equally viable when you get the strategy right.

Graphics are really freaking good for a free-to-play game. Great use of my graphics card. Looks like it actually belongs on PS4/XB1 instead of being simplistic crap you usually get with F2P.

And it's not "pay to win" because you can't buy levels, can't buy experience, and can't buy your way into the next areas. Everything that's available to buy can also be farmed, with the exception of decorations. It's "pay to skip farming," which can get repetitive if you're trying to build up to make something specific. But I guess that's what keeps you playing -- that there's more to keep getting. Also, increasing Mastery Rank requires building up affinity with many different pieces of equipment, so not only are you rewarded for trying out multiple different loadouts and strategies, you *have to* try out different loadouts and strategies if you want to progress further in the game. You won't like every single loadout, but it turns out it's really more a matter of style and which enemies you're facing than it is a matter of "there are only a few good weapons and Tenno."

The best Free to Play game available on any platform. 100% recommend.
  26. Nov 18, 2016
    Game got better or i played other games that didn't compare, either way very addictive and fun game play. Need a lot of time spent to build a base to start having fun and its all grind no pay to win.
  27. Nov 5, 2016
    Feels a bit soul-less and monotonous, What's the goal? What am I playing this for?

It's not even that fun, the quests are odd and the combat is repetitive. You either play on your own or spend 30 mins searching for someone to play with, then they either do the whole ting for you or visa versa
  28. Oct 10, 2016
    PerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfectPerfect Expand
  29. Aug 16, 2016
    Sent mail to support asking for help.
    Waited 2 months and the reply I got was a canned completely irrelevant one to what I asked giving no solution, threatening me that if I called them again they'd permaban me.

10/10 quality
  30. Aug 15, 2016
    warframe has probly the most fair ftp system in games atm . EVERYTHING except cosmetics ( and lots of em are) is available for FREE ! any of the whiney reviews left here are usually posted by players who have no clue or arnt prepared to actually read a forum or official site. ITS AN ARPG for gods sake ! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GRIND ! Too many whiney kids crying becase they have to actuallywarframe has probly the most fair ftp system in games atm . EVERYTHING except cosmetics ( and lots of em are) is available for FREE ! any of the whiney reviews left here are usually posted by players who have no clue or arnt prepared to actually read a forum or official site. ITS AN ARPG for gods sake ! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GRIND ! Too many whiney kids crying becase they have to actually work for things . and tbf the grind level is pretty small compared to games like PoE , WoW or pretty much any grindy game Expand
  31. Aug 3, 2016
    I missed this kind of fun for years.
    The game is not original but takes the basics to another level.
    The combat system gives real opportunities to laugh at the faces of the enemies. The way to improve weapons and skills is so addicting that you cannot stop yourself from aiming the top. So much possibilities. Once you understand that trade between players is way better than the shop,
    I missed this kind of fun for years.
    The game is not original but takes the basics to another level.
    So much possibilities.
    Once you understand that trade between players is way better than the shop, the small frustration just goes away.
    About 600+ hours without getting bored.
    Also find some friends 'cause online players matchmaking doesn't help building strats.
  32. Jul 26, 2016
    Warframe gets by on style alone. Keep that in mind when you fight a boss or clear a mission 20 times in a row to get that one weapon part that won't show it's face. This game is grindy and tedious and repetitive and even a bit glitchy at times. But why do I, as well as millions of other people enjoy playing it so much? Style. Any other game would pull the aforementioned grind offWarframe gets by on style alone. Keep that in mind when you fight a boss or clear a mission 20 times in a row to get that one weapon part that won't show it's face. This game is grindy and tedious and repetitive and even a bit glitchy at times. But why do I, as well as millions of other people enjoy playing it so much? Style. Any other game would pull the aforementioned grind off horribly. It takes a team like the one at Digital Extremes, the developers of Unreal Tournament, to make this work. Warframe is one of the only games where you can front flip forward and land on your sword lodged in a space nazi and pump his buddies full of shotgun shells that explode. The combat is fast fluid and fun. The graphics are marvelous even on the lowest settings possible, and it's free to play. The words Free To Play usually has a stigma behind it, as it usually can mean, "Pay-To-Win". Warframe is more along the lines of "Pay-To-Win-Faster", as nearly everything in the game can be acquired without spending real money. Sure, you can buy one of the best guns in the game, but then you still have to level it up, fit it with the appropriate mods, level up the mods, and learn how to use it to the best of your ability.

So in conclusion, This game barely get by with an 8, only because it has had enough content and fun and style to keep me on it for nearly 1000 hours now.
  33. Jul 13, 2016
    Warframe is full of awesome suits, flashy abilities and enemies who apparently skipped leg-days, mixing them together into something that is pretty dumb, but also pretty fun to play.
  34. Jul 1, 2016
    I used to really love this game, now its gone way downhill, first of all its boring and i cant play a single game without the game loosing connection (my WiFi stays on and everything) the game just takes me back to the menu FOR NO REASON so i cant progress at all because it doesn't let you keep anything if you get kicked out of the game because warframe network sucks
  35. Jun 19, 2016
    Just play this game, because:
    -It has an amazing plot
    -Free DLCs -Welp...it has P2W but you can create or modify better weapons than the P2W weapons -An amazing mechanics and gameplay of parkour and another things.. JUST PLAY IT! Simplemente juega esto, porque: -Tiene una asombrosa trama o historia -Tiene DLCs completamente gratis -Tiene Pay to Win, pero puedes crear armas que
    Just play this game, because:
    -It has an amazing plot
    -Free DLCs
    -An amazing mechanics and gameplay of parkour and another things..

JUST PLAY IT!

Simplemente juega esto, porque:
    -Tiene una asombrosa trama o historia
    -Tiene DLCs completamente gratis
    -Tiene Pay to Win, pero puedes crear armas que puedes llegar a crear mejores armas que las de Pay to Win
    -Tienes mecánicas asombrosas (aunque tengo que admitir que en pocas ocasiones se vuelven algo repetitivas..)
    -Tiene muchos escenarios que puedes explorar..

SIMPLEMENTE JUEGALO! (Ah..y tampoco ocupa una buena tarjeta gráfica para correr el juego a un buen FrameRate..)
  36. May 29, 2016
    I'm playing this for good 3 years now. It's getting better, and better with every update. It's the only one free to play game that goes in good way(at least known to me). Got loots of quests, weapons, game styles, missions, and above all it's not pay to win. You can of course pay some real cash, but that will only give you some cosmetics, and let you have new weapons, frames faster. WhichI'm playing this for good 3 years now. It's getting better, and better with every update. It's the only one free to play game that goes in good way(at least known to me). Got loots of quests, weapons, game styles, missions, and above all it's not pay to win. You can of course pay some real cash, but that will only give you some cosmetics, and let you have new weapons, frames faster. Which is kinda ruining all the fun.
    This game allows you to trade items you find, for premium currency(platinium), which is kinda rare in those type of games.
    It would be 10/10, but game can became boring after playing it for some time, especially when you play it for so long as I do.
    But don't worry, and feel free and safe to join, no one is going to make you grind more, or treat you unfair in this game.
  37. May 27, 2016
    Brilliant animations and excellent level design undermined by a complete lack of concern for entertaining an inexplicably loyal fan base who deserves better treatment than the developers give them. The entire game is designed around grinding, with enough RNG Walls to build a Random House. With every update the game moves closer to a pay-to-progress model, locking away all the things neededBrilliant animations and excellent level design undermined by a complete lack of concern for entertaining an inexplicably loyal fan base who deserves better treatment than the developers give them. The entire game is designed around grinding, with enough RNG Walls to build a Random House. With every update the game moves closer to a pay-to-progress model, locking away all the things needed to move beyond the mid game behind so many RNG walls that payment becomes all but a necessity.

Unless you are willing to tolerate doing literally the same things over and over again, and accepting that some aspects of the game will only be available if you spend money to acquire them in order to avoid a months long grind, do not play Warframe. There are plenty of games out there whose developers care more about your enjoyment than about lining their own wallets.
  38. May 12, 2016
    The developers of this game is a shining example for the whole industry how to maintain and develop your game. The game has changed so much over time since release.
    The only negative I can think of is that the learning curve when you start out is quite steep. It takes a while to get to the point where you can craft your own stuff. But boy oh boy is it worth it.
  39. May 11, 2016
    to be honest i thought ihad to shill out $59.99 for this game last game igot was fallout 4 why this game over dota well for one i honestly can't see much of anything without 4k or retina display so for visually challenged gamers(like me) who can barely see anything without 4k warframe has you covered and second is it a fun game to play idont know about other gamers inever really did liketo be honest i thought ihad to shill out $59.99 for this game last game igot was fallout 4 why this game over dota well for one i honestly can't see much of anything without 4k or retina display so for visually challenged gamers(like me) who can barely see anything without 4k warframe has you covered and second is it a fun game to play idont know about other gamers inever really did like pvp games i'm of a more pve kind of gamer the ingame ai is challenging specifically the rathuum executioners arena which almost had me pulling my hair out for like getting ganked in like every 6 seconds(until you get the hang of it) and finally its free to play dlc you can just download it so what more can you ask for a game there are however somethings you need to really enjoy this game one you would need someone to play with(youd probably get lonely in game without a friend hey that's what steam for right) the second thing is youd have to get some plats in game currency this isn't really a must it's more of like icing on the cake and finally if ganking or if your heavy into pvp this isn't really that pvp heavy as players here a more of the fallout kind of gamers looking for a space adventure so to wrap it up
    pros things warframe got going for it
    retina display 4k support(for visually challenged players like yours truly)
    playability its honestly fun to play with your friends
    free to play dlc(you just can't beat free to play)
    cons
    unlike fallout 4 you'd probably get lonely ingame without a friend to play with
    in game currency is kinda pricey(it's not really pricey however getting a hold of steam credits may not be that easy to get a hold of if your playing in washington state or colorado) if you live near a mall it's okay
    grind wall for some items(prime items, primed mods, prime gear sometimes are behind grind walls) for me this is what really needs fixing as newbies can be turned off when they run into this wall after getting into the game and realizing someitems cant be had whatever you do is an issue with newbies to this game 8 out of 10 could have been 9 if the grind wall issue was fixed at launch or update~xoxo
  40. May 7, 2016
    Warframe has come a long way since its release in 2013 and almost every aspect has been improved and developed over the years. For a free to play game the quality and effort put into it shows, from the visual appearance, fun game play, and amazing community keep bringing players back. If you have not tried it (Or haven't played it recently) give it a go.
  41. Mar 29, 2016
    Stunning graphics, crisp gameplay...most importantly..its free. Must admire the scalability to different platforms. Love the mods, love the details. Just stick to local LAN or campaigns.
  42. Mar 18, 2016
    Devs are hardworking but massive Dbag. They are late at everything even when their server is down & no one can login . They do show upcoming content very early , create hype & cant deliver in time . Just horrible support section. Forum is run by Nazi mods where u cant even talk without buttering the devs even if they do something wrong you are not allowed to point it out or you will beDevs are hardworking but massive Dbag. They are late at everything even when their server is down & no one can login . They do show upcoming content very early , create hype & cant deliver in time . Just horrible support section. Forum is run by Nazi mods where u cant even talk without buttering the devs even if they do something wrong you are not allowed to point it out or you will be banned from forum. Expand
  43. Mar 17, 2016
    RIP Warframe. Been playing since PS4 launch day, at the time of writing Mastery Rank 21.7 and all frames. Ive watched as its only gotten worse every month. Or every 3-4 months, since consoles are not even top 10 list of priorities for Digital "PC Masterrace" Extremes. Almost 3 years now and still no "wars" are being fought, no clan based pvp, no working Dark Sectors, no auction/marketRIP Warframe. Been playing since PS4 launch day, at the time of writing Mastery Rank 21.7 and all frames. Ive watched as its only gotten worse every month. Or every 3-4 months, since consoles are not even top 10 list of priorities for Digital "PC Masterrace" Extremes. Almost 3 years now and still no "wars" are being fought, no clan based pvp, no working Dark Sectors, no auction/market system for trades, and the same old boring hallway missions and void key grinds. All DE does is add more cosmetics and p2w systems. The raids are actually worse than Destiny and Conclave is a joke - completely disjointed from the main game with separate rules and stats. Archwing could have been a redeeming factor if the Arches played more like Gundams and the enemies were more like Mobile Suits, however you are just a monkey with a rocket pack fighting miners on hovercrafts. DE should have never ported to PS4 (and even worse to xbox) if they had no intentions of running Crossplay. And to top it off I had to start from ZERO on PC because DE wont let me transfer my frames, mods or weapons? Oh well, Paragon will be the game you wish Warframe could be. Crossplay, PVP focus, AND all frames free? Take notes DE. Forward this memo to China HQ. Expand
  44. Feb 26, 2016
    This game is 99% grind. That wouldn't be a problem if there was some sort of endgame to grind towards, some kind of goal. But no, the grind happens IN the endgame and there's honestly not much of it.
    Grind hieracon for credits. Grind the same 4 void missions for prime parts. Grind the most tedious mission types to get mods nowhere else available (or buy them with platinum/real money *wink*). Gimp your frame with a lame game mechanic to grind mods you need (to grind some more) in orokin voids. There's three enemy factions, they're all retarded and boring. AI is nonexistant, enemy scaling requires exploits to farm effectively. Several frames and most of the weapons are underpowered. "The devs play the game" but they don't care half as much as their marketing department wants you to believe.
  45. Feb 22, 2016
    This game is free to play and certainly not pay to win. Now that that is out of the way.

You get to play a whole slew of different frames that have different capabilities. These frames can be fine tuned to your own playing style and plenty of cosmetics to be had as well. The levels are a finite number and the goal of the game as well. Mix this up and there is still plenty of variety.

The levels are a finite number and the goal of the game as well. Mix this up and there is still plenty of variety. Add to that specific quests to break the routine a bit and you got a great action game.
    No reason not to check this one out. Community is great. The developers have a stream and support is amazing.
  46. Jan 22, 2016
    Would rate higher, but the AI spawning is really bad. There is no worse thing than clearing a room silently, walking out, and having an enemy alert everyone by walking in from the room you literally just cleared, or by actually spawning 3 ft. in front of you. Really is game breaking for me.
  47. Jan 14, 2016
    With Update 18 "The Second Dream" Digital Extremes surprised with a lot of new content like a solid story line, new environments, weapons, warframes and more.

For me as an founder (playing since the closed beta) i can really understand that many people criticize(d) issues like bad AI, melee system, being forced to spend real money and other stuff. I can all agree with them. But the

I can all agree with them. But the game as a whole has continously improved.

Improvements (Pro):

1) Clans, Relais (trading/ interaction with other players)
    2) improved AI
    3) individual moves for all kinds of weapons, overall new stamina/ damage/ skill system
    4) quests which grant you access to new frames, weapons equipment and least but not least A STORY.
    5) almost no necessity to spend real money since almost everything, beside accesoires and decoration,
    can be obtain from farming/ trading
    6) areas like the Void (unique drops) can now be accessed without spending money for keys (5)

Points of criticism (Con):
    1) still a pain in the arse to farm some rare ressources
    2) minor bugs
    3) repetitive map design on some tilesets
    4) it takes a lot of time to craft some wepons or other equipment
    5) the game isn't very self explaining and thus very confusing for new players
    6) some ressources can only be obtained by checking "alerts" which grant you the cance to farm your
    desired stuff... so check the alert section all the time
    7) to get more weapon/ warframe-slots you HAVE to spend money (i think 3 slots for frames, primary,
    secondary, melee)

Conclusion:
    So in the end i would say Warframe is a very good game afterall. Of course there are a lot of points to criticize, but it's F2P. If you have any problems ingame you will always get help from other players (personal experience). Allthough Warframe is a very simple game it is still fun to play (solo or coop), because you have a variety of playstyles to choose from and a now very solid storyline to follow.

with kind regards
    Littletoast
  48. Jan 11, 2016
    I had some type of exhaustion from playing MMO games and Warframe has revitalized my interest to the genre - instantly! Its fast-paced co-op combat and huge + easy horizontal progression with abundant equipment drops is exactly what I needed after years of slow MMORPG raids, months of farming with zero to none rewards shared between 10-40 people, exhausting PvP combat. So - pros:

nice

nice graphics combined with somewhat low hardware requirements;

very fun co-op combat;

a lot of different game modes, different types of enemies, different difficulty modes;

interesting and easy progression scheme, nearly endless;

abundant loot drops + a lot of easily accessible equipment (don't have to farm it for months);

cheap in-game currency (for $25 you can buy almost every interesting prime frame);

interesting setting and storyline;

decent economy scheme without any traces of inflation;

very nice auto-grouping scheme combined with healthy population result in minimal waiting time for group runs;

PvP is available and its balanced.

Cons:

to progress you have to play "characters" (frames) and equipment you don't like - for many weeks till MR12;

character isn't a human thus cannot be customized beyond armor colors (i.e. no faces) so there will be no emotional link;

warframe (character) type is strictly linked to visual appearance;

not enough introductory quests for existing content;

lack of marketplace, strange direct player trading scheme (though it works nonetheless);

game is somewhat buggy.

Overall it's surprisingly good game, well beyond my expectations.
  49. Dec 20, 2015
    Very polished game! You can play how you want, and what you want. From missons where you seek and kill a selected target, to missions where you have to locate and hack to gain information. Keeps me coming back + updates to keep it growing bigger and bigger - Very fun Ninja Game!!
  50. Dec 19, 2015
    Oh boy, this title deserves a new, more up to date metacritic site. It has come a long way since release. I have never played a game where the developers do such a great job of adding content on a regular basis. The game in itself is one of the best I've ever played. It has a steep learning curve for understanding mods, upgrades, crafting, etc, but it's well worth it! 11/10 easy
  51. Dec 17, 2015
    Free to play Loads of Content, Amazing detail to game and lore. Do the quests: some of the best sci-fi story you'll encounter in any game.
    Large updates every month, Bi weekly smaller updates.
    Live Developer streams with previews and Q&A.
    Most communication with players, via twitter, forums and ingame.
    Great Dev team makes happy gamers!
  52. Nov 23, 2015
    this game is a really great game to play! The graphics are pretty good for a F2P game. fast paced, lot of characters but sometimes get repetitive and so much grind. But the developer always have a frequent updates and new stuff to keep playing
  53. Oct 25, 2015
    This is a big one. All these years and the game still healthy and amazing. People come, and go, and feel the need to return because this game is so unique and the developers are so involved.
    This game will definitively well-worth your play time. So much fun and excellent graphic effects, its really exciting.
  54. Oct 7, 2015
    This is one of the best free games in the world right now, if not THE best. It's simple, elegant and the combat is amazing. I've seen many people complain about repetitiveness, which yes, is an issue, but the fun part is playing online with different people, collaborating to find the best way to do a mission, and there IS actually quite a wide variety of missions. Survival, defense,This is one of the best free games in the world right now, if not THE best. It's simple, elegant and the combat is amazing. I've seen many people complain about repetitiveness, which yes, is an issue, but the fun part is playing online with different people, collaborating to find the best way to do a mission, and there IS actually quite a wide variety of missions. Survival, defense, exterminate, void runs, dark sectors, pvp, quests, even a relay for you to just chill and talk some crap with others. The community of players is great; they're very patient with newbies. I'm a MR 6 right now, not advanced enough to be called pro, but not new enough to be called a newbie, but I've been very happy with how the players, especially high-levelled ones, patiently deal with the new guys and even people who still kind of suck like me. Melee combat is really fun especially if you have stance mods on, and combat overall flows very smoothly. One moment you could be wallrunning, then the next hanging on the wall and picking those neat headshots, then rolling on the ground and slicing someone in half... You get the idea. While many people also complain about the lack of a main story(Like me when I just started), I've learnt to accept that warframe doesn't need one. In fact, it's the game's air of mystery surrounding it that makes it fun, and allows you to use your imagination to make things come to life on solo play. But once THAT gets boring, you could always pop over to multiplayer and chat while wreaking havoc on wave after wave of enemies. Many newbies also complain about the apparent pay2win factor of warframe, but in reality, this is one of the few games left that you don't NEED to spend money on to actually get good. This is currently my favourite game, and as far as I'm concerned, this stands proud among some of the huge paid games around. Expand
  55. Oct 5, 2015
    Customize, Weaponize and Optimize a space samurai terminator mixed in with parkour elements, mods to increase abilities, lots of melee and ranged weapons, not to mention many types of missions, top notch.
  56. Sep 28, 2015
    One of the best games on Steam.
    One of the best games on Steam.
    1-2 years ago, i was negative about this game, because when it was released, it was terribly buy to win. But after Developers comprehended that buy to win system is not a good path to take, they finally made it like it is today. An equal player-base with all equal possibility to obtain everything you want. Yes, you can buy platinum, or you can easily earn it through trading prime parts with other players game.
    The game is not really grindy and it's really fun with constant new updates and refreshing content.
    I gave 500+ hours into this game, and willing to give more, as far as new features and something great continues to come out.
  57. Sep 6, 2015
    Well, the gameplay of this game is with no doubt, Stunning. The graphics is surreal. You can't ask much more of a 3rd person shooting game, and it's an MMO too, I guess. The problem is, the game gets very stingy and let's say boring when you get to reach the level cap in just 1 week or less. YES, the story continues on and on. But the feeling of playing this game in particular with theWell, the gameplay of this game is with no doubt, Stunning. The graphics is surreal. You can't ask much more of a 3rd person shooting game, and it's an MMO too, I guess. The problem is, the game gets very stingy and let's say boring when you get to reach the level cap in just 1 week or less. YES, the story continues on and on. But the feeling of playing this game in particular with the level cap isn't just there anymore. And yes, players of this game says "Who cares about level caps when you get to play with big ass weapons?" Well, actually most of us. I played this game for just about 3-4 days I think. This is just a constructive criticism guys. But still got to say, GAME ON! Expand
  58. Sep 5, 2015
    With fun gameplay and great co-op, this is a great game to play with friends. The game has an insane amount of customization, from modding your gear to changing their appearance.

The game's combat is fun, and on later levels having a strategy is pretty important. For the most part the frame's are balanced, and there's a warframe to fit any playstyle. Even though the game is free to

Even though the game is free to play, it is in no way pay to win, and it has a great player economy. I always set goals for things I want to get in-game, which personally makes the experience even better.

I highly recommend this game to anyone who wants a fun co-op game to play with friends, or even if you just want to play with random people online.
  59. Aug 23, 2015
    Basically, it's a game where you become a space ninja in a super-advanced-parkour-space-and-time-rupturing-suit of your choice, where you are told by a lady in a silly purple hat to sabotage and kill anything that is not you.

This is probably my favourite free-to-play game of all time.
  60. Aug 22, 2015
    I followed the evolution of this game since the beta, it was a game score 5 at the beginning, but still had a visible potential. The team behind the development is to be congratulated, met expectations with praise.
    Today is the best free game of this style, with an excellent gameplay, a greatfull cooperative and now with PVP which unfortunately have not had the opportunity to play.
    You
    You must spend at least U$ 5.00 for a complete enjoyment of the game, a simple price for guaranteed hours of fun, I recommend to all who like third-person shooter game.
  61. Aug 14, 2015
    I like the monster massacre. The increasing challenge of defence and survival waves. The good looks of the game. I love Ordis's personality and his jokes. I love the various weapons, the customization process and trying them out for various tasks. I love the combat acrobatics. Also how you can color everything the way you like it. I love how easy you get into groups with other people andI like the monster massacre. The increasing challenge of defence and survival waves. The good looks of the game. I love Ordis's personality and his jokes. I love the various weapons, the customization process and trying them out for various tasks. I love the combat acrobatics. Also how you can color everything the way you like it. I love how easy you get into groups with other people and how you naturally support each other and fight side by side. And I love how you have to pass actual tests to rank up in the game. Good ideas, good implementation, solid gameplay. Expand
  62. Aug 11, 2015
    All your fantasy's game is on WARFRAME. Its free to play. You must try this Game! Come and Enjoy it!! I play for 2 years.. Very nice support in Lounge and Warframe Wikia..
  63. Aug 10, 2015
    The game is somewhat repetitive, the grind is real. But you can't stop grinding because you always want the best equipment to defy the game.
    The best community so far, and the dev team is so present that we know the personality of each one.

Can't say much more, you need to get in the game am play some hours to see.
  64. Aug 6, 2015
    The WARFRAMES are really inventive and smart, the upgrade system is smooth and the combat is great, a amazing MMO Story:They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters ofThe WARFRAMES are really inventive and smart, the upgrade system is smooth and the combat is great, a amazing MMO Story:They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you.

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.
  65. Jul 17, 2015
    fack u all noobs haters u cant play the game so u plame it this game 1 of the most rpgs ever made if u give it sometime its gonna take alot of uor time , the game wiki is biger than wikipedia there is like 1 m to thing to try and there is more every day
  66. Jul 17, 2015
    Played it, when it was published by Aeria. Not great but not bad either just think generic shooter. But very repetitious when it comes to missions, the fun part is customizing weapons and gear.
  67. Jul 15, 2015
    This game is a good ninja game, it is very interesting. Action will have finished in the exhilarating a thing that runs the walls and esters skills, etc. can be very Ninja seems game.
  68. Jun 28, 2015
    Wow the critics reviews really suck. In my opinion its a damn well done free to play title for PC. The customization and load-outs of what you can be is just awesome. the game also allows you to progress though so many damn planets alone or with a pal. It does sort of suck having to dig into a lot of planets to get a certain item that is available of the pay wall side but its nothing thatWow the critics reviews really suck. In my opinion its a damn well done free to play title for PC. The customization and load-outs of what you can be is just awesome. the game also allows you to progress though so many damn planets alone or with a pal. It does sort of suck having to dig into a lot of planets to get a certain item that is available of the pay wall side but its nothing that stops you from actually having a long length of quality fun. Its probably the first free to play that doesn't rob my wallet. Expand
  69. Jun 22, 2015
    Seriously like **** the critics that give this game such a low score. The last time any critic reviewed this game was like a year ago. The Devs, amazing as they are, literally put out new content AT LEAST once a month, and most often even more often. This is an amazing game and it is only every getting better and better with each update. I arrive years ago at update 7. It's on updateSeriously like **** the critics that give this game such a low score. The last time any critic reviewed this game was like a year ago. The Devs, amazing as they are, literally put out new content AT LEAST once a month, and most often even more often. This is an amazing game and it is only every getting better and better with each update. I arrive years ago at update 7. It's on update 16.something now. While some might look at it and say "damn it's still not done". But that's what's so great. It's already more than a complete game (it felt complete way back before owning pets, spaceship combat, spaceships, pvp, void tower key raids, challenges, and prime warframes other than excel) I can't even name all of the great content but I've played over 700 hours and am still not bored yet. You don't need to spend a single cent on the game, but if you do, buy weapon slots and warframe slots!!! Expand
  70. Jun 10, 2015
    One of my favorite games, The game it's self is extremely straight-forward you go on missions on various moons and planets in the Sol System(Our Solar System) you can play with up to four people at a time. While you might be thinking well then what the hell? let me tell you this game has ton to offer and is not in the slightest a P2W game i can without a doubt guarantee that EVERYTHING INOne of my favorite games, The game it's self is extremely straight-forward you go on missions on various moons and planets in the Sol System(Our Solar System) you can play with up to four people at a time. While you might be thinking well then what the hell? let me tell you this game has ton to offer and is not in the slightest a P2W game i can without a doubt guarantee that EVERYTHING IN THE GAME CAN BE OBTAINED FOR FREE!!!!! With the exception of a few cosmetic items in the store but they do you absolutely no good for improving you character other than making him look cool. Now a few people are probably gonna try and call me a liar for saying that which I'll find really funny. for one Prime gear not only is it nothing more than a cosmetic improvement to your weapons and Warframes can be obtained for free from doing a specific void mission. Now that's another thing to those saying you have to pay to get good stuff that's not at all true paying money on gear actually does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO MAKE YOU STRONGER. In fact chances you'll find someone with the exact same piece of gear and they most likely got it for free from their clan hall or buying in the store with the game money.

Now for the graphics which are amazing by the way this game makes even some of the ps4 and Xbox one games look bad while there are like always a few annoying bugs like enemies spawning in the walls on occasion none of them are that bad(the one i mentioned is probably the worst one).

The game is being constantly updated with new content even two years later the community is growing constantly and very friendly, and id give the support for this game a 10/10 they are extremely helpful as well. I'd HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you download and join in the fun asap! Especially since this is one one of the few truly F2P games out there, I mean i can't think of any ps4/xbox one quality game that is truly free unlike this one its truly a masterpiece! Please give this game a try as soon as you can i can promise you, you won't be disappointed in the slightest! oh I can't forget you can parkour in this game as well! :D
  71. May 25, 2015
    This game is an absolute time sink. It requires a significant investment of time, and if you want to make any real progress, money as well. This is just part of my review from my steam profile:

One word review: Disappointing More details: This is a game that starts off really promising. Interesting controls, large variety of weapons, numerous ways to level up and progress, seems like

One word review: Disappointing

More details: This is a game that starts off really promising. Interesting controls, large variety of weapons, numerous ways to level up and progress, seems like it has it all.
    Unfortunately it crumbles under it's own weight. Numerous ways to level up turn into an extended grind game that is overwhelming. The large variety of weapons turns into a double edged sword, which requires an explanation of the mastery system.
    Each weapon, warframe, and anything else you can take with you to level up has a cap of level 30. The levels that you acquire during gameplay all contribute points towards a mastery system. The mastery system caps how much progress you can make in a given day towards other aspects of the game.

There is a faction type system in a game called syndicates. The items offered by these syndicates are generally considered extremely good, and cannot be acquired any other way. The problem with this syndicate system, is that the points you can acquire each day is capped at a rather low number. Add to this problem with points that are capped universally. You may have 10000 faction points you can make in that day, but that's across ALL factions.
    In certain syndicate themed missions, you can search for insignias, that you can turn in to a vendor for additional syndicate points, sometimes worth more points than the mission themselves, but there are at max 8 of these in a given mission, and it is an exhaustive search through very large missions that can sometimes border on futility. The worst part is if you decide to do these missions with other people, but they decide they don't feel like searching for all of them, and rush to the mission end point, you will be forced to end the mission after a 1 minute timer. You CANNOT replay these missions, and if it ends early, you could be out of potentially thousands of points.
    Naturally I did most of these missions solo, even though the rest of the game recommends, and is designed for group play. I will add I also did Spy missions solo, as even 1 person in your group triggering an alarm, can lead to the entire group failing the mission.

The biggest problem with the mastery system, and where the game really collapses under is own weight is leveling the weapons. There are so many filler weapons in this game, that are commonly called "mastery fodder", that acquiring these mastery points becomes a chore. It takes time to level weapons, made all the worse by leveling weapons that are weak, and not fun to use. You can tell very quickly when a weapon you are using is terrible.
    This is aggravated by the fact that you are limited to how many weapons, warframes, etc, that you can have in your inventory. Unless you are willing to buy premium currency, which of course costs real money, you cannot increase your inventory size. That has been an issue since the game came out years ago, along with many other issue which I will go into later.
    Numerous weapons and warframes, that you might have actually liked, will be sold and discarded, all because you don't have space for them, unless you're willing to fork over a lot of money. The game gets to the point where you might be looking at hundreds of dollars of investments, if you're willing to make significant progress in this game. The day and age that we live in with steam sales, bundle packs, and numerous other sources of price discounts for quality games, makes the $50-$60 retail game almost a thing of the past. This game will be looking for much more money out of your pocket.

In addition to leveling up the weapons for mastery points, you also level these weapons for mod slot points. At level 30 you have 30 mod points to empower your weapon. The mods ALSO require leveling up, however they don't level up from use, but rather by sacrificing other mods to level them up. In addition to sacrificing mods in this process, you ALSO use up credits, which is the games fictional currency. This can be one of the most expensive parts of the game is terms of credit use. Unfortunately, the developers of the game seem to be aggressively cracking down on ways to farm credits, which in and of themselves are still excessive time sinks.
    Leveling mods and farming credits are one of the longest processes in the game, however Digital Extremes is all too happy to offer ways to boost your credit income, or level up mods, for your platinum in their premium stores. I think it says enough that one of the most popular store purchases are fusion cores, which help level up your mods, at an extremely overpriced platinum amount. I want to say it was the equivalent of $5, but i could be wrong. Either way, it was still overpriced given the amount of other things Digital Extremes wants you to buy....
  72. May 21, 2015
    Ok guys all you need to know about this game is it's negatives cuz the positives are too many to list.......
    but first!
    but first!
    NOTE : THIS GAME IS NOT PAY TO WIN! I REPEAT NOT PAY TO WIN! THIS IS CO-OP AND IF PAYING WOULD BE ANYTHING IT WOULD BE TO PROGRESS FASTER ...... MOST OF THE WEAPONS IN THE GAME IS OBTAINABLE ............... AND THE REAL LIFE CURRENCY OF THIS GAME CAN BE EARNED THROUGH TRADING OR LOGIN REWARDS [ if the wheel loves you ] ....... AND THE ONLY THING THAT CAN ONLY BE BOUGHT WITH PLAT ARE SLOTS WHICH YOU NEED BUT TRUST ME, THEY'RE CHEAP ........ I've seen that most negative reviewers of this game were just people who didn't actually dig deep into it and I'm disappointed about that........
    Ok first of all before I state the negatives......... this is a grinding game ........... if you think about it , this is more Monsteer Hunter-ish than Destiny-ish ........... but with space ninjas and not hunters....... And again I'm just gonna state the negatives becase the positives outweigh it more.........
    Negatives:
    1.) Servers aren't really stable and can disconnect you in the middle of a mission and frequent host migrations.........
    2.) BUGS [ srsly though, no game is 100% stable ]
    3.) Will make you sit your ass in front of the computer screen for long periods of time
    4.) Not really good PVP but hey its a co-op...... but expect improvements
    5.) Confusing start ..... Especially the early game.......
    But remember: In order to experience the full fun of this game ........ You gotta submit yourself to the game and then you'll truly have your fun then.........
  73. May 14, 2015
    Not deep, but light, fun, and fast. Improved by leaps and bounds from it's early days, and still getting better.

Stunningly beautiful graphics (making excellent use of physics-based rendering). Best of all, a free-to-play system that's genuinely not pay-to-win, and doesn't need 20-hour grinds for each new weapon or frame. Solid pickup PvE, strong clan features for those who want them.
  74. May 11, 2015
    There is no mmo that doesn't have grind, let's be honest. Warframe has grind but it's the most fun you can have while being a super powered ninja space wizard. While a bit overwhelming at first a strong community will help guide you to greatness, as you travel the solar system upgrading your loot and slice-shooting the absolute F@$@ out of the enemies you encounter. It's free to playThere is no mmo that doesn't have grind, let's be honest. Warframe has grind but it's the most fun you can have while being a super powered ninja space wizard. While a bit overwhelming at first a strong community will help guide you to greatness, as you travel the solar system upgrading your loot and slice-shooting the absolute F@$@ out of the enemies you encounter. It's free to play with paying acting as a luxury for immediate satisfaction (Rush the building of a project) or for cosmetics (Purdy). The downside is the limited amount of slots. Purchasing slots may drive you off but the in game currency is freely traded for items in game. All in all the game is addictive with elements of a mobile game (Get parts, build, wait til completion) and a triple AAA action shooter (Parkour down the hall, spin slice the head off of five baddies, slide while firing into the crotch of moar baddies). With hundreds of guns, pistols, swords, and more the game offers a lot. This isn't even including the vast selection of Warframes themselves. The alien-esque tech wielded by you the player is gained in game via farming bosses, quests and events, no cash needed (unless again you want immediate satisfaction in which case prepare to buy yourself out of a game!). The vast selection of different frames promises a style for any player.

I give this game a 8 out of 10.

The bad sides are that the quests can be mind blowing in their wait time. The anticipation of proceeding with the quest is stopped abruptly by the need to wait for a part to finish being crafted (12 hours wut).

The second bad is that the game can tire you out if you binge on it. You can only run certain missions 100 times before wanting to take a break! RNGESUS is real y'all. Praise the L00t!

The Good?

Great graphics, this game is beautiful and can run on even the most dated system (within reason).

Fun story with lots of mystery unfolding through each update.

Modifications to truly make some beastly weapons, a reason to go out and gather resources, everything you do is very purposeful.

Style... this game has it. In Loads.

So check out Warframe it's the most fun you can have grinding.
  75. 10o
    May 8, 2015
    TL;DR Avoid this game, look for a better alternative, and save your money. Fine to play in short bursts, regardless.

It relies heavily on long wait times(between half a day, to three real-life days) for item crafting, RNG, and heavily diluted loot pools to extend it's life. On top of that, use of extra warframes, weapons, or companions requires slots to be purchased with real money, or to sell gear to other players for "Platinum", which is the game's premium currency purchased with real money. Going back to the RNG, this means that unless you buy Platinum yourself, you are at the mercy of RNG to give you something valuable enough for players to want, which isn't often enough. Overall if you have invested any amount of time leveling something and don't want to spend time leveling it again (which is irksome at low levels and tedious at high levels) you are forced to keep it, or delete it to make room. This can become a bother when weapons are nerfed and/or buffed seemingly at random, making a once-reliable weapon or warframe useless.

The graphics use most of the common "good" things like DoF, Motion Blur, and Bloom which can actually hinder gameplay and makes it difficult to run without a good computer. In spite of all this you will encounter areas where the textures are inconsistent. Not by any signifigantly noticeable level, but enough that it is noticeable, especially on warframes when players try to customize their colors (additional color sets require Platinum, too. And the basic selection is an off-color rainbow that can be frustrating)

The controls are what you'd expect from a third person shooter, and not worth mentioning aside from clunky parkour mechanics and melee controls being reduced to a single button press, and melee combos barely go beyond that.

The story is mostly missing in action, but seems to be slowly fleshed out over updates. However most of it seems to clash with it's own established lore and backstories so take it as you will, but don't take it seriously.

Sound is simple and satisfactory. Nothing more to say about it.
  76. May 7, 2015
    i have had this game since early closed beta. in closed and early open beta. the game was not a pay to win more like "event" to win. since then it has been a massive pay to win. if you refuse to pay you have to go with grinding against RNG + the fact they have made it under there control if you can get this certain item. this game was perfect in closed beta. DE is one of the most greedyi have had this game since early closed beta. in closed and early open beta. the game was not a pay to win more like "event" to win. since then it has been a massive pay to win. if you refuse to pay you have to go with grinding against RNG + the fact they have made it under there control if you can get this certain item. this game was perfect in closed beta. DE is one of the most greedy company and has used the pay to win style once everyone was brain washed into this mindset of not needed to pay to win Expand
  77. Apr 30, 2015
    Don't listen to the negatives, you don't need to be rich to have fun.
    Don't listen to the negatives, you don't need to be rich to have fun.
    The graphics in Warframe are absolutely stunning for a F2P game, even if it would be a Pay2Play game, it would still be jaw-dropping. However, in Warframe, you could play on med-high setting and still get 60+fps while getting an amazing experience making you feel as if you're going at max speed on a rollercoaster, completely dazed
    In this game, the tedious amount of farming required to earn an item you really want to craft is just unbelievable! Although I didn't mind farming the other 50+ hours for some little things, I was completely enraged when I realized I spent around 10 hours trying to get a single blueprint part for a warframe ( a full warframe is made of: systems blueprint, a helmet blueprint, chassis blueprint, warframe blueprint and a random material). But in the end I did find the part that I needed, however I gave up trying once I traded for another part and couldn't find any more parts.
    In Warframe, there's two currencies, Credits and Platinum. You can get credits for just playing the game, but can also get platinum as a daily reward (around 20). Every player starts with 50 plat. You could pay for nearly anything in the game using platinum, including more slots for warframes or weapons, speeding up items that are being built, and use it to trade. A daily reward is also a coupon that can even give you -75% the normal price of platinum, so you could buy the most amount of platinum (3000 if I remember correctly) for only around 100 of whatever currency you use (WAY less than half price!). So you can go the easy route and pay your way to the games core, or just get free stuff as you go along, which is one of the best things I've ever seen in a game!
  78. Apr 29, 2015
    It's difficult to properly review a game like this, as it's in a constant state of flux.

I've been playing since open beta started, and have thousands of hours logged, so it must have something going for it. I enjoy the general aesthetic, and the controls/visuals/gunplay are very good. I'm mixed about melee, it's been updated but still feels like I'm flailing idiotically in front of

I enjoy the general aesthetic, and the controls/visuals/gunplay are very good. I'm mixed about melee, it's been updated but still feels like I'm flailing idiotically in front of enemies.

Warframe is a free-to-play game meaning the player has three options;

1. Grind and farm like a monkey.

2. Spend an unreasonable amount of money on in-game items.

3. Not give a sh*t about the former and just play the game anyway.

The grind in the game is sadistically, insultingly steep. As with most MMOs you will be expected to do the same thing over and over just to obtain whatever item it is you're after. In the space of two years I have noticed a steady increase in the 'grindyness' of the game. This may or may not be related to a Chinese chicken meat company owning a majority share of Digital Extremes.

The business model is fair however, the in-game currency can be traded with other players for certain in-game items, so you needn't spend a penny. Pay to win is not really a thing here, but as mentioned, the player needs to put time in (re: farm, and farm hard).

After all that farming you just did, you can craft items from blueprints you find in missions, or buy from the market using the non-premium in-game currency. Crafting time for items varies, but is repulsive. Weapons can take up to 12 to 24 hours, 'frames' (new suits/characters) have to be acquired in four parts; blueprint, chassis, helmet and systems. These drop randomly from bosses. RNG is a thing, and the drop rates are, again, repulsive. Each part takes 12 hours each to craft, and when they're all done, the suit proper can be crafted which takes 72 hours. You can 'rush' crafting using premium currency, or you can turn the game off for three days. This is to say nothing of the materials required to make each part. Again, found in missions, randomly, and dropped by specific enemies, or not, depending how lucky you are with RNG.

The cash shop is disgustingly expensive.

There are weekend events occasionally, but these have been showing a steady decrease in quality and are becoming more and more buggy, repetitive, dull, badly designed and poorly explained. As a veteran player, I find myself ignoring them completely. They are wretched, frustrating and a waste of time.

Developers promise to alleviate grind and improve quality of life for the player, then introduce double RNG grind footlongs and call it an exciting new feature.

Depending where you live in the world, connection problems exist. Warframe uses P2P, which often results in trainwrecks of lag-ridden, unplayable, bug-filled matches.

The game isn't optimized terribly well, and in my experience doesn't seem to like AMD hardware very much. It's updated regularly, though new iteration breaks something else. Hotfixes are released quickly, and their support team is excellent.

In the end, the crux of the game revolves around destroying enemies, upgrading weapons, destroying enemies slightly easier. and doing it all over again when a new Warframe or weapon comes out. It's shallow, repetitive and getting worse, so get in when you can. May as well give it a try, entry is free.
  79. Apr 2, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Warframe is a co-op third person shooter, with 'pretty' simple objectives and quite repetitive levels.
    But, this is a free to play game that is still being worked on, and I personally find it very addictive, having reached the 500 hour mark on steam, and thus excluding the non-steam version.
    In short, this game is about you, a super awesome space-ninja, and you have to kill all the enemies in the galaxy, and this was the entire game 2 years ago, but now there are way more thing to do, like jettpack space-battle and clans to join.
    And yes, this game is easier when you pay for weapons and new warframes, this game is really awesome free of charge.
    an absolute recommendation.
  80. Mar 30, 2015
    The first 5 hours were pretty horrific, you go in, the combat feels slow, everything that cost RL money seems to expensive. Then you start fighting in groups, you start realizing the training wheels are off, you start realizing how you can build your own play style, you realize that the cash shop stuff is a shortcut you really don't need to take, and that simply playing the game andThe first 5 hours were pretty horrific, you go in, the combat feels slow, everything that cost RL money seems to expensive. Then you start fighting in groups, you start realizing the training wheels are off, you start realizing how you can build your own play style, you realize that the cash shop stuff is a shortcut you really don't need to take, and that simply playing the game and evolving your strategies as you go depending on your mission and frames is fun and rewarding.

Pros:
    -Menus, your ship is the menu, it is gorgeous
    -Insane customization of stats and builds and weapons
    -Community of people who (statistically) welcome, encourage, and teach
    -Gorgeous graphics (when everything is cranked to max)
    -Cash shop isn't needed to progress or enjoy a thing
    -Mowing down waves of enemies that aren't too bright is pretty relaxing and fun
    -New Warframes (at lvl 30) really bring about different ways of playing

Cons
    -RNG, the "endgame" gear is all about grinding out challenging (but repetitive) missions for the low % chance of the items you actually need appearing
    -Certain aspects just aren't finished (Archwing, its melee/gun Star Fox, but gorgeous) which can leave certain modes/areas feeling shallow
    -PC controls for wall running/jumping rather clunky for a "Space Ninja Simulator"
    -Stealth, its not a working system in the game, its rather frustrating and slow to try and only stealth through a level, the current system isn't built for it

Is it the best overall game you've played? No.
    Is it fun to relax after work and mow down hordes with your friends? Yes.
  81. Mar 17, 2015
    The game is ok, but it offers not enough for its value.
    Sure its F2P and EA, but if you decide to actually invest in it you do not get much for it:
    The thing is that you start with one 'warframe'. If you want another one you will have to pay. Of course there is the lack of P2W but that involves a relentless grind. So much grinding that it feels like the deliberately made it this way so
    The game is ok, but it offers not enough for its value.
    Of course there is the lack of P2W but that involves a relentless grind. So much grinding that it feels like the deliberately made it this way so you would not be bothered with it and spend money.

There is no story at all.
    Tactics are limited to grouping up and hoping your teammates are able to help and cooperate. It is possible to work together I suppose but there is no easy way of communicating.

Level design is repetitive yet confusing yet repetitive. Maps are divided in little zones and objectives are show by a logo at the edge of the zone you are currently in. Sometimes its just down the corridor, other times you have to look for a small hole in the wall way up or below, while enemies relentlessly attack you. If you die you can be revived by a teammate but if they are up ahead they will not be able to make it within 15 seconds before bleeding out. You can revive on the spot (enemies still there, surrounding your corpse and blocking your escape) up to 4 times a day for free. Do you need more? Wait or pay up!

All in all they need more diversity in the levels, AI, increase loot drops a bit and offer way more value for the currency you can buy. Be aware of price differences between their website and steam packages, also buying more does not mean more platinum for your money!

It is something that can grab your attention and keep it for a month but the grinding and repetitiveness will make you look for the next better thing.
  82. Mar 10, 2015
    This game is basically like any other Free to play games. (Except for TF2, Dota2 or any Valve games) It is pay to win. People may argue, nuuuuuu itz nu ptw bcs u ken git ani itm. Uhm... learn to spell. Having you to farm sooo long or just buy it instantly to get advantage is what a Pay to win is. If you think that is not the definition of Pay to win, you can just make a game that needs youThis game is basically like any other Free to play games. (Except for TF2, Dota2 or any Valve games) It is pay to win. People may argue, nuuuuuu itz nu ptw bcs u ken git ani itm. Uhm... learn to spell. Having you to farm sooo long or just buy it instantly to get advantage is what a Pay to win is. If you think that is not the definition of Pay to win, you can just make a game that needs you to pay 10 USD for op weapons or just farm the weapon for 1 year.

but wth this is still a great game. Great concept.
  83. Mar 10, 2015
    How has this game been under everyone's radar? How did I miss this? It is a fantastic shooter with plenty of customizable options. The interface, the UI, the controls are all very well done. The graphics are spectacular. The design of the levels can be unique and confusing at times but there are nav aids to help you get around. Every person I've shown this game to is completelyHow has this game been under everyone's radar? How did I miss this? It is a fantastic shooter with plenty of customizable options. The interface, the UI, the controls are all very well done. The graphics are spectacular. The design of the levels can be unique and confusing at times but there are nav aids to help you get around. Every person I've shown this game to is completely hooked. Now I don't know how well this will play in the long term. The progression of everything is very slow and there is an element of grinding. There is limited amount of weapons and suits but it takes so long to earn them it does make it a little bit of a tedious grind. The variation in suits and weapons makes it worth the effort in spending the time getting that extra weapon.

Grinding is actually fun with your friends and though there are a wide variety of types of missions it does still seem to need more. Long term I can't see myself playing more than 100-200 hours but they will be spectacular hours. Plenty of flair and fun.

Oh did I mention its free??? Worth every penny. I kicked them $20 and will probably give them more - not to buy or upgrade anything. But simply to just thank them for a great job on this product.
  84. Mar 4, 2015
    People complain that Warframe dishonestly boasts "space ninjas" because of the lack of stealth but what's the best ninja game series ever made? Ninja Gaiden. Absolutely no stealth in that game. Warframe is super fun, the most badass aesthetic of any game I've ever played, free to play but not pay to win, in game currency (platinum) can be obtained by in game means with no real money spent.People complain that Warframe dishonestly boasts "space ninjas" because of the lack of stealth but what's the best ninja game series ever made? Ninja Gaiden. Absolutely no stealth in that game. Warframe is super fun, the most badass aesthetic of any game I've ever played, free to play but not pay to win, in game currency (platinum) can be obtained by in game means with no real money spent. Prices on anything necessary to make your character as powerful as possible are very reasonable. There's no increasing level cap that makes you have to start over on your gear. The turnover rate for updates is super frequent. New weapons once every week or 2, major updates every other month or so. Since I started playing it Warframe has changed greatly with the addition of advanced melee combos and archwings (non-mech gundam style space combat) and DE says it has a lot of exciting changes in store. Expand
  85. Mar 3, 2015
    Warframe is a fun, free to play Space Ninja Simulator with a few issues that can be fixed with some work from the developers, Digital Extremes.

Pros ~~~~~ Fun, fast gameplay Lots of equipment and class variation Tons of planets and missions to play through Generally nice community Very solid gun feel, and is easy to use No p2w system, and everything can be obtained through

Pros
    ~~~~~
    Fun, fast gameplay
    Lots of equipment and class variation
    Tons of planets and missions to play through
    Generally nice community
    Very solid gun feel, and is easy to use
    No p2w system, and everything can be obtained through trading or ingame crafting
    Free

Cons
    ~~~~~
    Many repetitive rooms, with little to no variation when it comes to the design
    Only real missions actively played by players are survival and defense missions (for farming)
    Long, drudging crafting system
    Little to no explanation of lore, most of it left to the in-game descriptions and players theories
    Very, very little incentive to "finish the game" and get to rank 19, as of update 15
    Few mission types

Overall, it's a fun game and seriously underrated, but can quickly become repetitive, and full of waiting for items, companions, and just about everything to finish.
  86. VRH
    Feb 25, 2015
    Can be bit repetitive but the amount of weapons, frames and gear makes it all interesting. The Archwing is brilliant addon to the game, makes the fun of the game doubled.
  87. Feb 23, 2015
    (This game is not a pay to win. You do not have to purchase ANYTHING.)

So WARFRAME has been out for a while now. It is still receiving updates regularly. This game is on the right track. First off it looks and runs great/smooth. I was very pleased when I started this game up and I still am. The art direction/style is beautiful. I really dig the universe this team has created. The level
    (This game is not a pay to win. You do not have to purchase ANYTHING.)

First off it looks and runs great/smooth. I was very pleased when I started this game up and I still am. The art direction/style is beautiful. I really dig the universe this team has created. The level design is good, there are a lot of recycled rooms but i think thats due to the rather large levels. The maps texturing does not match the quality of the characters. Again I think its just the large maps and I am not saying that the terrain or any locations they have produced is bad.
    There is A TON of content. The amount of missions, Warframes, weapons, and customization of said weapons/warframes is terrific. Color pallets are among the few things you can not unlock from in game blueprints and you only start with a small pallet. Anything you can not unlock can be purchased with "platinum," which is in game currency which you can purchase with your real money. You can unlock blueprints for warframes, weapons, items, companions, etc. They do take a long while to build which can bypassed by purchasing them if you just have to have it.
    Looking at all the aspects of the game, I really enjoy this. I have a long list of games in my steam library that I have not even touched because of this game, new releases too. The dev team has some really great Ideas, they stream a few times every week showing off new features etc. The only thing that doesnt really stand out is the games music/score. I am not sure if there is a constant score or just ambiance and is not something that has bothered me either. Just thought i would throw that out there.

Its definitely something worth trying. Its free, its co-op, its ninjas, and most importantly fun.
    (warning: this game is a freaken time vampire, but like a hot one that you wanna bang anyway)
  88. Jan 10, 2015
    Time to write a proper review and tell You gamers out there how bad “Warframe” really is. Since my first post has been taken down. I’m an early closed Beta tester over 2 years now, and I doubt many have my experience and knowledge about the game, so listen.

What you get: (after 2 years) -100+ Missions sharing . . . -only 5 Maps with extremely repetitive map layout -few gamemodes with

What you get: (after 2 years)
    -100+ Missions sharing . . .
    -only 5 Maps with extremely repetitive map layout
    -few gamemodes with the objective to kill all or defend and kill all
    -a very very very bad AI, best at not killing you
    -quiet bad game sound, most of us players have Warframe muted
    -long loading & connecting times between missions (SSD & 8-core)
    -lag, due to player hosted at every time
    -30fps or lower due to the extremely bad optimised “Evolution Engine” (GTX 970)
    -and a game being in beta for 2 years, only getting worse -> most importantly more PAY2WIN.

Digital Extreme: Ninjas Play Free!
    Players: Cool. Well it took me 5 hours but now I got this blueprint for my second weapon, what do I do with it?
    Digital Extreme: (Grins) First you farm a lot for the resources then you’re going to wait 12 more hours for it to finish. OR you buy the weapon in the market for 5€ only.
    Players: Oh okay, ill craft it overnight then. (night passes) Wait, now it says I don’t have enough inventory space for it, what can I do? And what about Warframes?
    Digital Extreme: Pay us.

I know, to make something it takes money, or passion. They have enough money, easily – but have no idea how to make a game – good. Grindfest =/= Fun. They don’t listen to the community. They nerf and delete things we liked, worked ingame and implement things we never need or asked. The Devs ignore even the simplest requests. I have yet to see a more arrogant bunch of developers.

No lore, you can fantasize about it, but there is none.
    No quests, you can call your missions quests if you want, that’s what the developers do.
    No endgame, you read right, no endgame. Just the same missions and enemies all over again.

But the best (worst) part about the game is the progression (experience) mechanic. Using your cool stuff to level up sounds really good, but not in Warframe. I wont go into details but I can say to use your weapon/warframe you have to level it to 30. Which takes many hours!
    Digital Extreme: But wait, you can buy boosters to level quicker! And a catalyst to make it 60 (not just 30)!

That’s basically what you (cant) hear but see everywhere in the whole game. Pay us & grind free.
    I discussed a lot with people why Warframe has such a high user scoring on “Metacritic” and we came to the point it’s because about the first few hours, it looks good, many weapons, warframes and a lot to do.

Every update just includes more weapons MUCH more to grind, just to level them and throw away afterwards, nothing fun. There are no improvements, no engine fixes, no nothing. You spam 1 key ingame and win.

It is addicting somewhat somehow (at first), you want more, better weapons, the best actually! 50 hours of grind is enough and you will have access to everything ingame. And that’s exactly the point you realize how much time you wasted and now that you finally have your weapon - there’s nothing more.
  89. Jan 9, 2015
    After 2500 hours in game (4500 hours in steam), i think i can give a good review of the game. The game is amazing because it has excellent gameplay and core mechanics. If you like twitch shooters with fast and fluid movements; If you like collecting items to make you more powerful "looting"l; If you like having magical skills that make you even more powerful; if you like a developer thatAfter 2500 hours in game (4500 hours in steam), i think i can give a good review of the game. The game is amazing because it has excellent gameplay and core mechanics. If you like twitch shooters with fast and fluid movements; If you like collecting items to make you more powerful "looting"l; If you like having magical skills that make you even more powerful; if you like a developer that constantly updates the game every week with more content; YOU WILL LOVE WARFRAME. That only con will be the grind, but that still does not hinder from the fun you can have playing the game. The game is ever growing and the future is bright !!! 10/10 for me, my first review of any game cause it deserves it. Expand
  90. Jan 8, 2015
    One of the most interesting TPS titles on the market. F2P system is not completely perfect, but you can play without depositing money.

The player starts with a choice of three characters. Other characters, which is currently 30, are already for money. But even the starting figure is quite sufficient. The problem occurs with weapons and gradual improvement. I recommend joining the

I recommend joining the game every day. You get a reward for it. The ideal is to dial a 75% sale on the purchase of a premium currency exchange and 1000 and get 12 euro. Which parts at a price of 10 and the most expensive 375 characters is a good price. In addition, you will support the creator.

The style of fighting is then up to you. Would you like guns? Take shotguns, machine guns. Would you like a cool yet firearm? Bow, crossbow. It also can be found. Dozens of different weapons to ensure that you find your own style. Each part, from the characters to "guardian", has the opportunity to improve through mods (you can get it in fights) and leveling up each other.

The game itself may get bored after a while. Many of the battlefield are much alike. But a quick fight, interesting characters, and weapons will certainly make up for it. Creators recently added a kind of campaign, where you can get wings for flight in space or their own protector on the road of death. For myself, I highly recommend.

8.5 / 10
  91. Jan 1, 2015
    It fronts as a game about space ninjas, but there is no stealth or interesting ninja mechanics, it is a series of copy and pasted corridors with every mission playing out exactly the same as the last as you grind away at the same enemies. There is no story, there is no visceral combat, there is nothing much outside of spamming an ability, a fire arm, and a melee button at the same baddiesIt fronts as a game about space ninjas, but there is no stealth or interesting ninja mechanics, it is a series of copy and pasted corridors with every mission playing out exactly the same as the last as you grind away at the same enemies. There is no story, there is no visceral combat, there is nothing much outside of spamming an ability, a fire arm, and a melee button at the same baddies in the same corridors for hours and hours. Expand
  92. Dec 10, 2014
    The game is very grindy and bugy and you might get the feeling of a repeated content pretty fast. So why people love this game? For one it has 1 of the most fair F2P payment models i seen. Also the gameplay itself and the hunt for loot can become insanly addictiveand honestly i been surprised by the community which is much better then what i excpected in a F2P game, and ofcourse theThe game is very grindy and bugy and you might get the feeling of a repeated content pretty fast. So why people love this game? For one it has 1 of the most fair F2P payment models i seen. Also the gameplay itself and the hunt for loot can become insanly addictiveand honestly i been surprised by the community which is much better then what i excpected in a F2P game, and ofcourse the constant updates and focus on bringing more unique features in. Overall I would say its a TPS version of Diablo in space. Expand
  93. Dec 6, 2014
    600 hours into it. Currently all I do is logging in for events. If you can't get the message out of that, read the whole review.

It looks fancy and shiny, but after you get your eyes adapted to it, it becomes an endless grind. Gfx: Solid. The optimization for physx sucks, but the game looks amazing without it. Audio: You could say it's ok. Gun sounds are, often, allright,

Gfx:
    Solid. The optimization for physx sucks, but the game looks amazing without it.

Audio:
    You could say it's ok. Gun sounds are, often, allright, although most of them just lack the oomph part. Ingame music is like any other. You'll turn it off after a few hours and play your favorite playlist.
    Ambient sounds, like bullet ricochets, doors, elevators, are too quiet.

Content:
    Apparently, DE thinks quantity>quality. In 2 words, power creep. It just doesn't work.
    In a lot more words,
    The mod system looks intriguing and as if it offers a lot of diversity, but in reality you'll be using the same set of mods for every enemy type and every mission. Basically, there are unused useless mods and mandatory mods.
    When you look at the mission map, you get the feeling you'll have to play a very long time in order to
    experience everything. Wrong. each tileset can be fully experienced, and gotten sick of, within several missions.
    The game offers boss fights! Awesome, right? When majority of the boss mission is running around 1shotting everything with your ubermodded weapon, and then killing a boss vastly inferior to your weapons, it's quite a meh experience.
    The newly added syndicates are yet another example of quantity>quality. 10 "different" factions, that all require the player to do 1 thing : grind mindlessly and endlessly.

Guns:
    In correlation with previously mentioned power creep, there are uber awesome weapons and there are useless and unfun weapons. It's all fun and games while you're ranking up fun weapons, but run out of fun weapons and it becomes a chore worse than washing the dishes.
    DE isn't doing much to remedy this issue, but rather adding more weapons hoping they'll hit the right note occasionally.

Grind:Reward ratio
    Grind's not always bad, if you reward the player. This game doesn't do that.
    Currently, there are plans to reward players with a high master rank(a general progress indicator), but it's all just paper.
    The newly added syndicates require such an enormous amount of farming to reach useful rewards that it's a major turn off for casual players.
    RNG drops. When the gods are on your side, it's a fun night, otherwise it's pretty frustrating seeing a weapon part, that you already have 10 of, drop mission after mission.

Multiplayer factor:
    The game can be played solo, which is good but also says a lot about how much developers are investing in player to player interaction.
    There's the mandatory general chat, trade chat, guild chat, group chat, friends chat. That's it sadly.
    There IS a player hub planned, but seeing the previews, it's not really promising.
    Clans can have their own "dojos", but they end up being large abandoned museums of someone's creativity.
    Oh right, PVP. There IS pvp, but it's a sideshow, and a really bad one.

The feel:
    First couple mastery levels(namely 8) - "Cool, I'm getting these mastery levels I don't know **** about, while trying out all these fun weapons. I don't care I have no idea what they do, it's cool and awesome."
    Post 8 - "Ugh, yet another **** weapon to level to get mastery up." *checks inventory and sees 20 more rank 0* "yeah, **** it."
    The fact that the game is discouraging use of single equipment a player finds fun, is rather baffling.

P2W factor:
    The only mandatory platinum market purchases are inventory slots and weapon power ups, called potatoes.(they increase the mod capacity of a weapon by 100%)
    Thankfully they're pretty cheap and the powerups can occasionally be gained on special mission.
    Other than that, everything is attainable through farming, albeit it'll take much longer.

Summary:
    The game doesn't feel new, but it sure feels fun the first 100 hours. If you don't mind being played a fool with "new" content based on the same principle, grind, you can keep being a positive statistic on their charts.
    The quite positive thing is the nearly non existent P2W factor.
    Basically, if you REALLY have nothing better to play, or have a fetish for ninjas in space, this is the game you can sink your money into. If not, wait for a 50% platinum discount, buy some platinum in the worth of an average indie game, buy inventory slots and kill time. Contrary to what fanbois preach, this is NOT an AAA title.
  94. Dec 6, 2014
    I love this !! if u dont mind farming and stuff like that u gona love it ! and its not p2w its pay to do stuff faster only that and its so fun with friends !!!!!!!!!
  95. Dec 2, 2014
    Beautiful game!Great virtuals,contents,action....This game has everything in it...

Its downsides are; 1)It can be a bit repetitive,sometimes...but the developers always add new contents, 2) (The most important downside for me) is,the lack of melee hit and finisher animations,i wish the developers would improve the melee animations like Shadow of Mordor..If they can do

Its downsides are;

2) (The most important downside for me) is,the lack of melee hit and finisher animations,i wish the developers would improve the melee animations like Shadow of Mordor..If they can do this,Warframe will be the best action game of all time,for me..

I give 10/10 because the developer team has much effort to improve the game,and they care about the players.
  96. Dec 1, 2014
    Хорошая игра, не требует много времени, все атрибуты современной MMO, хорошая картинка. Очень приятно, что игра не в фентезийном жанре, т.к. рынок по-моему уже перенасыщен фентези ММО.
    Очень приятно реализована система создания групп для совместного прохождения, грамотный донат.
    Постоянные обновления и ивенты, быстрая реакция разработчиков на баги и пожелания игроков. По-моему одна из
    По-моему одна из лучших ММО на данный момент.
  97. Dec 1, 2014
    Warframe is a nicely done sci-fi hack-and slash third-person shooter with lots of customization options and replayability.
    Each Warframe has 4 abilities and can be equipped with lots of passive upgrades, called mods, which drop randomly from enemies.
    Everything in this game can be bought with ingame money, as well as real money. The level-design remembers me somehow of Lego, as there
    Everything in this game can be bought with ingame money, as well as real money.
    The level-design remembers me somehow of Lego, as there are finished rooms which are put together randomly every level to make every level unique.
    The AI is pretty good, too. Enemies are trying to take cover most of the time and barely stand out in the open.
    It actually has no story yet, but that doesnt really matter, as it is still a lot of fun, specially with friends, to slice/shoot your way through hordes of enemies.
    it gets pretty boring after a while though.
  98. Nov 29, 2014
    I've put around 200 hours into this game, and around $40, so keep that in mind when you read this review.

I'm really digging "Warfarm" er... "Grindframe" I mean Warframe. You have to be a really patient person for this game to be fun. I'll list some pros and cons: Pros: -A metric f**kton of weapons to choose from. Some, of course, are better than others, and some can barely be used.

Pros:
    -A metric f**kton of weapons to choose from. Some, of course, are better than others, and some can barely be used. However, devs are VERY diligent and constantly trying to fix balancing issues.
    -Lots of build/customization options. Eventually you find a warframe or two you really like and you stick with them.
    -Lots of satisfaction. When you finally build that frame or weapon you've farmed hours for, you can't wait to dig in.
    -Beautiful art direction/hella cool and original setting.
    -Sick graphics. A few graphical glitches here and there and a few players some of the models look a bit ugly (cough Trinity cough cough), but that's just like, your opinion, man.
    -Great character design; you don't see much of the story characters aside from the occasional cutscene and HUD display, but the voice acting is top-notch and really gets you immersed.
    -Fantastic player base, old players are always there to help newbies and give tips and tricks. And the squad camaraderie is strong in this game; I've seen people go across entire maps in 15 seconds to revive someone, just 'cause they feel like being nice.
    -Best of all, the developers are constantly on-point. I've never seen a dev team in a game so dedicated. There's updates every month at least, and it's not just a bugfix or something small, it's f**king huge, typically a whole new frame, some sort of new gameplay mechanic (syndicate factions being the most recent) and 2-3 new weapons and maps.

Now for the bad stuff:

-Some minor glitches. Nothing really game-breaking, but you'll occasionally get stuck somewhere and it's annoying, or you won't switch weapons and it's annoying, or an ability won't work right. But these are pretty rare, the game itself feels very fluid and polished.
    -A few tilesets are really awful. For example, there's an infested tileset that takes place in a crashed ship, so it's at a slant. While this looks cool af, it's a pain on your eyes and it's hard to navigate at times.
    -Grind, grind, grind. The whole game is a grind. The purpose of Warframe is literally to play the same levels over and over until you get better gear, then playing harder levels over and over. Fortunately, there is some tileset variation to make this a bit easier, and sometimes it's just therapeutic to slice through legions of enemies, but it can still get boring sometimes.
    -Enemies have really bad AI. They're just not smart. Which is OK because you're supposed to kill them en masse, but at the same time it detracts from the experience a bit.
    -Not many enemy types. It can get dull seeing the same Grineer marine over and over and over. The devs are working on adding new enemies however--many enemies are currently placeholders for unique models.
    -Some frames and weapons are better than others, and you'll see them a lot more. Seems like people are using Rhino and/or Boltor Prime in every damn mission. TBH this is almost a plus, because I like being a speshul snowflake and using weapons and frames nobody likes.
    -In-game currency prices are ridiculous. Seriously. But this game is not buy-to-win, it's buy-to-not-grind. Most Platinum is spent on cosmetic options that don't add to gameplay. The one drawback I have is that for a frame or weapon to be most effective, you have to install an Orokin catalyst or reactor, which are extremely difficult to get without spending platinum. I think that's pretty lame.

Overall, I'm giving it an 8/10. Needs work and a bit more polish and level variation, but honestly it's the most enjoyable free game I've played on the Steam market. Definitely worth the download. You'll have a lot of fun, and it's still (somewhat) early access, having only been out for ~a year and a half.
  99. Nov 28, 2014
    Also,have you ever wondered why this game is still alive with major updates and events every month,minor updates every week(weapons,accessories,etc.),and fast hotfixes once you report a bug.And besides,a further note,almost all reviews here in metacritic,steam,and gamefaqs back in closed beta to open beta transition said this game would die in less than a year,now look where are we now.
  100. Nov 10, 2014
    Warframe was a fun at first, but after finishing a few planets there is just too much repetition and grinding. I stopped playing the game at Update 7 and started again at Update 12. Now I stopped again after Update 14 because the grind is just insane. I have a total of 394 hours on it. Warframe is just another Pay To Win game. Each update includes many fun weapons and some new additionsWarframe was a fun at first, but after finishing a few planets there is just too much repetition and grinding. I stopped playing the game at Update 7 and started again at Update 12. Now I stopped again after Update 14 because the grind is just insane. I have a total of 394 hours on it. Warframe is just another Pay To Win game. Each update includes many fun weapons and some new additions but most of those you need to either grind your way to get it or pay them for it. The graphics are amazing and the gameplay is also good. The maps are a complete repeat of the ones before it. 5.8/10 Expand
  101. Mar 26, 2013
    I've been playing the Warframe Closed Beta for more than a month, and this game ROCKS!! It's FtP, and was released on Steam within the last day or so, so now there's no excuse not to go and get it. The character ani's are very smooth, the tile sets are well-done, and the action is non-stop, especially in Co-op play. (The developers have said they have no plans to offer a PvP mode.) TheI've been playing the Warframe Closed Beta for more than a month, and this game ROCKS!! It's FtP, and was released on Steam within the last day or so, so now there's no excuse not to go and get it. The character ani's are very smooth, the tile sets are well-done, and the action is non-stop, especially in Co-op play. (The developers have said they have no plans to offer a PvP mode.) The leveling system recently underwent a massive change, which made the game more challenging. It also opened up a much wider spectrum of upgrade possibilities than was available previously. The game still has some small room for improvement, but it is a heck of a lot of fun to play--and it's FREE!! Strongly recommended. Collapse

1. Sep 11, 2014
    The idea with the Tamagotchi-space-dogs is already absolutely amazing.
  2. Feb 27, 2014
    One year and twelve updates in, Warframe appears to be a solid action game leveraging really excellent technology to create a fun and engaging experience. There are still some rough edges and many opportunities to amp up the variety of content, but with a compelling world and addictive, twitchy action, Warframe has a lot to offer.
  3. With the lack of a Pay to Win system and easy engagement for new players, Warframe offers some quality time.