Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior PC

7.0

1. Oct 17, 2013
    This game is too big! So much levels it's even bigger than Daikatana! Hours and hours and hours of gameplay. Beautiful and original locations. After a while it is getting too difficult so I start using Godmode. Still had fun! Levels are also very big and impressive!
  2. CharlesM.
    Nov 17, 2003
    The Best Game I Have Ever Played!
  3. Rasconzathenightbringer
    Oct 15, 2003
    As a fanatic warhammer 40k player I can only say that this game rocks!
  4. Fleabag
    Oct 5, 2003
    This game is unreal...dont let the first few levels put u off cause it soon heats up and turns into a monster game....the gfx are quality with cool fx u wont have seen before.....my advice buy this game right now!!
  5. Daniel
    Dec 10, 2003
    Excellent and well done. great graphics, and lovely multiplayer. bad thing was...... no sound for people during gameplay, and no talking during multiplayer. damn. well, good FPS anyway and..... LONG LIVE THE TAU EMPIRE, HAHA
  6. T.S.
    Nov 15, 2003
    It's fun in the beginning and some other parts ,but gets really annoying and boring later. The creators could have done better and I was expecting more.
  7. Chitta'sC.
    Nov 17, 2003
    The new warhammer 40,000 game rocks, makes me and my crew proud to be hardcore warhammer hobbyists.When I first heard about this game in the officail u.s.playstaion monthly magizine I knew that the emporer had blessed me. I bought the next issue thata came out ,just to get the demo of the game, and let me tell ya i was amazed.The trench warfare and the surroundings wee The new warhammer 40,000 game rocks, makes me and my crew proud to be hardcore warhammer hobbyists.When I first heard about this game in the officail u.s.playstaion monthly magizine I knew that the emporer had blessed me. I bought the next issue thata came out ,just to get the demo of the game, and let me tell ya i was amazed.The trench warfare and the surroundings wee termendous,tanks,bomb shells and ambushes(What every warhammer fan wants to go through).I bought the full version as soon as it got out and I was so happy I got it,cool weapons,real races of types of warhammer poeples in the game,tau,imperials and also the chaos space marines.The only reason I don't give this game a 10? 10 is because of the weapons ineffecitcy and also that you cant save your fellow tau from dying all the time. This is From Chitters,see ya. Expand

1. This cheap PlayStation 2 port carries none of the punch that can be found in the tabletop game due to a positively antediluvian design that sees you running down an endless succession of corridors hunting for keys.
  2. Computer Gaming World
    Provides only a been-there-done-that setting and story line. [July 2004, p.75]
    A disaster in far too many ways to count.