Warlords Battlecry II PC

• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Mar 11, 2002
8.4

1. Apr 28, 2012
    his is a game style which you either like it or hate it. I think if you don't like this style of game you shouldn't rate the game, because you're not rating its quality, but rating by your taste over its genre. I personally liked it a lot, it's mainly based on your choices throughout the game, and it's more focused on the story than killing zombies like a retarded.
  2. LordT.
    Jun 25, 2002
    It is so damn goood why not make it in 3D i mean a new sort of Wc that be colll?? :-)
  3. MarkW.
    Apr 22, 2002
    I am seriously enjoying this game. Whilst it can be repetitive, it is in a good way, as there are many variations to apporach your typical RTS. If I were writing it, I'd change a few things, thus the 9 rating, but all in all, it's a game worth having in the collection, and I have to say, multiplayer on a XL map is fantastic!
  4. Apr 28, 2012

1. I didn't feel very invested in this game, or its story, but I sat there pouring in the hours just the same. [May 2002, p.93]
  2. By inherently alienating new players in combining two genres, and then providing too little incentive to win over RTS vets, the game becomes more of an upgrade for fans of the franchise, who want to control new races and explore some of the new features.
  3. This might be the highest number of gameplay hours you can get out of a single RTS.