8.3

1. DaoowdG
    Apr 11, 2007
    The game is really fun with all the different races you can pick, so you can different type of hero like warrior or chieftain or necromancer. it has changed alot from the warlords battlecry.
  2. TroyK.
    Mar 21, 2005
    Damm good map, u know wher war craft 3 got its idea for a hero system? this game!
  3. JashinO.
    Apr 27, 2004
    The demo is addictive as hell, not much approvement on the graphics in the game, except the spells. As a fan it's no question if i like it but for the normal gamer i don't know if it's intresting enough.
  4. Paladine
    Apr 19, 2005
    THE best RTS EVER created, contrary to the other players i belive that the graphics are good and that the main part of an RTS is strategy and gameplay, The main RPG elements in any game are stoyline and depth. All of these rank the best ive ever seen and ive played RTS and TBS games for a sizable fraction of my time for years now, this game is by far the best.
  5. LucasC.
    Jun 22, 2004
    Out of all strategy games I have ever played, by which I mean at least thirty, being among them all the Civilization seriels, Age of Empires, Warcraft and other classics both TBS and RTS, this has been by far the most addicting, fun, and of course strategic game of all; the only game that is almost as good as Warlords Battlecry III is the one before it, Warlords Battlecry II.
  6. Jun 30, 2012
    The best and the most addictive RTS game I've ever played yet, and probably will stay the same for a longer time! One thing that truly amazed me is the game mechanics where you can find nowhere else in any other RTS game, the leveling system will gives you an accomplishment for playing this game.
    Totally Recommend this game to anyone who likes both RPG and RTS game.
  7. WillP.M.
    Jun 21, 2004
    Good game. Love the hero system, RTS is good. But graphics needs a lot of improvment. With good graphics, I would of gave it a 9.

1. Notwithstanding that we had to penalize the game for the disappointing graphics, the development team did an excellent job on creating a game that you can literally play for the next 2 years and never play the same character twice!
  2. Overall the story and concept of Warlords Battlecry III is very well presented. However, the lack of an upgraded graphics engine really gave me a sour taste in my mouth.
  3. If you're a longtime Battlecry player hoping for a revolutionary improvement, Warlords Battlecry 3 will be a disappointment. But if it's high-quality RTS gameplay you're looking for, it's here in spades.