Wasteland Angel PC

5.2

1. Aug 7, 2013
    This game is bad from the beginning till the end. Poor graphics, annoying sounds and terrible gameplay. The only bright side of this game are achievements which are easy to obtain. I suggest you to avoid this game.
  2. Sep 3, 2011
    I gave it a one because it didn't crash on me. This is barely on par with the quality of free 3d web games on cereal company websites. I got it at a discount on Steam, only 7.00 or so, it's not even worth 0.99¢
    seriously, there's amazing games for iOS that put this to shame at a fraction of the price!
  3. Feb 24, 2012
    It surely falls in the similar category as Zombie Driver... but Zombie Driver was fun and Wasteland Angel is not. Simple as that. The idea might seem fine and the introduction cutscene is promising. Well, there's no real expectations, but maybe this game it's at least not **** As i said, cutscenes are nice and comic-styled with some cheesy voice acting. But that's fine, it's not so bad.It surely falls in the similar category as Zombie Driver... but Zombie Driver was fun and Wasteland Angel is not. Simple as that. The idea might seem fine and the introduction cutscene is promising. Well, there's no real expectations, but maybe this game it's at least not **** As i said, cutscenes are nice and comic-styled with some cheesy voice acting. But that's fine, it's not so bad. Then - the gameplay. It's just plain BORING. If you want to keep me engaged, you need to offer something more than generic arena shooter... without any story or interesting hooks in gameplay. To beat the game, you need to get through 7 chapters, all containing the same objectives. Areas differ, but only slightly. First task is to defend the city (or cities) from wastelanders/mutants, second is the same but at night, then you've got the boss battle and bonus stage. Rinse and repeat 'till you beat them all. It wouldnt be a big complain if the actual gameplay was fun enough... but it's not. Doing the same things over and over again, makes you wanna quit the game after 30minutes. Controls feel awkward, your car is like a plastic rc model. You'll need some time to master it, but then again - you'll get bored before that happen. In conclusion, i got the game in a bundle, so im not really bothered with losing my money. But i can't find any reason to buy it for the full price. One point for comic-styled cutscenes, one point for decent music, one point for trying at all. Full score: 3/10. Expand
  4. Sep 10, 2012
    I didn't like this from the get-go. Car hard to control, and very nature of it has you spinning in circles all the time. I think this could be much better if the game oriented so that your car was always pointing north and the world instead rotated around you as you turned so that one key turned your car left and another turned your car right. (It plays more like asteriods controlI didn't like this from the get-go. Car hard to control, and very nature of it has you spinning in circles all the time. I think this could be much better if the game oriented so that your car was always pointing north and the world instead rotated around you as you turned so that one key turned your car left and another turned your car right. (It plays more like asteriods control instead). I loved the music of the trailer and it looked fun, but just wasn't intuitive for me - and lots of spinning around in circles trying to get lined up to shoot. bottom line though - i just didn't find it fun. Expand
  5. Feb 19, 2012
    This is really bad game. Even if I shoot, enemy doesn't get my bullet exactly. Sometimes got hit, sometimes not hit.
    I don't know how to destroy enemy vehicles, when they don't get my shooting bullet. So I quit.

And about controlling my car, VERY slow. Avoid it at any cost!
  6. Jul 3, 2014
    Terrible RSI inducing controls.
    Might be fun with a console controller, but for PC the game is very frustrating and not worth playing.

Graphics are ok, music is average but controls are terrible and game play is very very basic.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Oct 20, 2011
    Wasteland Angel should be steered clear of primarily for its lack of both value and innovative gameplay. With the game lasting at most about 3 to 4 hours depending on difficulty and endurance to achieve better scores, your money can be spent better elsewhere on titles with more content.
  2. Sep 29, 2011
    Wasteland Angel won't blow anyone away and you'll likely just feel like you're just going through the motions on an autopilot and never really engaged in all the action and chaos that ensues. Its few flashes of fun are derived only from the frantic pace and the neat special weapons, but it's all bogged down a general lack of variety and it's over before you know it, resulting in a game that's average at best.
  3. Sep 16, 2011
    Wasteland Angel brings old-school arcade action to the PC. Outfitted with a heavily armored car called Gipsy, unlimited firepower and a thirst for vengeance, the game is a nostalgic throw-back to the era of arcade shooters. The game is however way to repetitive, easy and lacks a multiplayer mode.