Wasteland Angel PC

5.2

1. Sep 8, 2011
    Not sure why the game was rated so harshly. I enjoyed playing it. It took me a while to get good at controlling the car, but once I got that down the levels are pretty challenging. The game plays like a driving shooter. Graphics are nice so are the guns. I also paid $7 and I feel like I got well worth my dolla bills. Enjoy.
  2. Sep 15, 2011
    Cute game. It's in the later levels that it gets good; when you actually unlock a decent set of special weapons. The controls get a bit stubborn at times, mostly because my antiquity of a CPU couldn't handle the graphics. Other than that it was a good weekends worth of fun. Slightly more serious than 80% of my relationships. :)
  3. Oct 7, 2011
    Wasteland Angel which is developed by Octane Games and released by Meridian4 on 01/09/2011. It is an arcade style car combat themed shooter which was distributed through Valveâ
  4. Jun 22, 2016
    2/13/2012: This is a fun game. Maybe the dictionary definition of such. I love shoot em ups and Wasteland Angel is a lesson in how to make a good one. You have an awesome vehicle, loads of enemies, powerful weapons, a clear objective in each level beyond just killing everything, huge bosses and even a halfway decent story to tie it all together. It seems to end on a bit of a cliffhanger,2/13/2012: This is a fun game. Maybe the dictionary definition of such. I love shoot em ups and Wasteland Angel is a lesson in how to make a good one. You have an awesome vehicle, loads of enemies, powerful weapons, a clear objective in each level beyond just killing everything, huge bosses and even a halfway decent story to tie it all together. It seems to end on a bit of a cliffhanger, so here's hoping for a sequel. It's also one of the few games I've gotten every achievement in, so it holds a place in my heart for that reason. Plus, the protagonist is cute and she drives a Mustang. What more do you want? Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Oct 20, 2011
    Wasteland Angel should be steered clear of primarily for its lack of both value and innovative gameplay. With the game lasting at most about 3 to 4 hours depending on difficulty and endurance to achieve better scores, your money can be spent better elsewhere on titles with more content.
  2. Sep 29, 2011
    Wasteland Angel won't blow anyone away and you'll likely just feel like you're just going through the motions on an autopilot and never really engaged in all the action and chaos that ensues. Its few flashes of fun are derived only from the frantic pace and the neat special weapons, but it's all bogged down a general lack of variety and it's over before you know it, resulting in a game that's average at best.
  3. Sep 16, 2011
    Wasteland Angel brings old-school arcade action to the PC. Outfitted with a heavily armored car called Gipsy, unlimited firepower and a thirst for vengeance, the game is a nostalgic throw-back to the era of arcade shooters. The game is however way to repetitive, easy and lacks a multiplayer mode.