7.0

1. Jun 10, 2014
    Simple pero entretenido juego que recuerda a los videojuegos de los microordenadores de finales de los 80 y principios de los 90. Da más morriña y interés, pero para una generación es toda una experiencia de rememoración.
  2. Jan 8, 2014
    I don't understand the high ratings on this game. The game has not much to offer. The things it does offer have already been done better in the past.

Only played the game for a couple of minutes as the game doesn't offer a whole lot. You fly around in a galaxy to other planets or stars to find equipment to upgrade your craft. There is no expansion on planets, no R&D for better
    equipment. The game doesn't have a lot of eye candy either. It isn't pretty to look at which further motivates you from stop playing the game. Expand
  3. Oct 29, 2013
    A cute game that is worth some exploration. The design is a bit lazy though, far too based on luck to really warrant any returns. It can't really hold a torch to the established rogue-like games given it's very limited events and equipment. The real beauty of a randomly generated game is that the richness and exploration of seemingly-limitless content and variety counterbalances the inherently unfair aspect of the game. In, say, Dungeons of Dredmor, you can chuckle when the game kills you with a teleport to some nightmare level full of clones or you open a door to a monster school... in Weirdworlds, half of your games you will say, "oh well, the map is blocked by nebulas and I didn't find a way to get through them, so the end"... or perhaps, "I have charted the known galaxy but didn't find any proper shields, so I have no chance of fighting any enemies, game over". This is a learn and drop type of game, not an endless amusement. Expand
  4. Mar 24, 2013
    What is the point of this game? Getting random treasure while randomly exploring the galaxy? Other reviewers mentioned a story I did not see one. Combat is a random affair.
    This game is less fun than tossing a coin and calling out heads/tails.
  5. Mar 24, 2013
    This game is less fun than tossing a coin and calling out heads/tails.

1. The game offers variety, excitement, thought and pace all in tiny bundle you can wolf down in a sandwich break. In fact, that's what this actually reminds me of - the gaming equivalent of a snackette.
  2. This is the space exploration equivalent of solitaire or hearts; indeed, this game would be a perfect accessory for every PC sold. It is a simple delight that scales to all levels of player and never, ever overstays its welcome.
  3. Too random to be called a strategy game, too non-scary to be classified as adventure; think of it as the Cliff’s Notes version of Star Control. [Mar 2006, p.64]