Windosill PC

6.5

1. Jun 4, 2011
    An artsy puzzle game with one goal. Get from A to B. To explain it any further will spoil the surprise.

Many puzzles are very easy, a few have some real tricks involving timing and interaction of several pieces. Overall a fun way to kill some time, and a charming little project. Maybe not worth $3 on its own unless you're a serious indie game supporter, but a great deal as part of a pack.
  2. May 12, 2011
    Imaginative, unique, short, and sweet. Wildowsil plays back as you play it. Most levels are fairly easy, but require some exploring to complete. The game has a childlike feel and widespread appeal. Highly recommended for all gamers.
  3. Sep 17, 2012
    For about an hour it was great entertainment! The game is funny, artistic, relaxing and challenging! You play a wagoon and drive through different rooms in which creatures and other things trying you to stop. Unfortunately there is no atmospheric soundtrack which could make the experience more intense. I can recommend this game for everyone who like the "other" side of games!
  4. Apr 22, 2012
    It's short, very short, but the game is actually really good. I played it at 4 AM so maybe the lack of sleep played a part of it all but afterwards I had finished it I was truly astonished by the brilliance of the game. It really is an art masterpiece and I'm proud to have it registered on my Steam account. (Bought it via the Humble Botanicula Debut Bundle, which I also recommend!)
  5. Aug 16, 2012
    It was short but fun. My four year old loves to see if she can remember all the rooms. although it's short, there are links to other stuff when you finish.
  6. Nov 27, 2012
    A charming little puzzler that is definitely worth the price. While it only lasts around half an hour, Windosill is an ingenious little game that anyone can enjoy while it lasts.
  7. Jul 20, 2013
    Cute, quick and fun. The graphics are clean and simple, and the animations are well done. The only real downfalls are that you can't save your progress and the game is super short (can be completed in under an hour).
  8. Feb 12, 2015
    I personally do not like these kind of game but I really like this one. It is short( you can finish it in about sixty minutes) and it is definitely worth playing.

There are no critic reviews yet.