7.6

1. Jun 14, 2014
    This is the Saga. I'm only reviewing Wing Commander III .

It is my all time favorite game, ever.. plus 2 even. I spent countless hours shooting down dralthi and darkets. Man I sure hated those Vactoths! I loved the marriage between game and movie. Letting me be mark hamil was pretty awesome as well. Making choices, calling the shots. Knowing that success or victory could change
    This is the Saga. I'm only reviewing Wing Commander III .

It is my all time favorite game, ever.. plus 2 even.

Knowing that success or victory could change the out come of the war in just a single mission was awesome.

I always enjoyed fighting cap ships and made a point to destroy them all (if at all possible)

Also trying to keep all my wing-man alive was of highest priority!

Just great memories and a great game!
  2. Apr 29, 2015
    You should really play Wing Commander 1. Because the graphics are drawn, they didn't age so badly. I find them attractive actually. Wing commander 1 is in my top 10 games of all time. Good action, simple but good story telling and some great motvating tools in the game. Very addictive.

Wing commander 2 is more of the same but way less good. I didn't like the story and the difficulty suddenly goes up ridiculously high in the last 4 missions while ok for the rest of the game.

Didn't try the 3d one with the live action yet. Might probably do so in the future.

There are no critic reviews yet.