Wizard101 PC

7.2

1. Aug 22, 2012
    If you want a solid, free downloadable game than Wizard101 is a nice choice. It's a mix of adventure and card trading game, and It's fun. Visuals aren't professional, but worth for a free game. Completing quests is remarkably run. However, It haves two problems. First, it haves some glitches, amd second, it haves some "pay per play" quests. 80 out of 100
  2. Mar 7, 2014
    I been a member since I was 12 when it came out. I still enjoy the online game to this day. I like the combat and the story. Its fun for all ages not just little kids.
  3. Aug 31, 2013
    I have been playing this game since it was first released. I'm usually not into casual style games, but this one has had me hooked for 5 years now. The game play is a nice turn based system, with the ability for friends or others to join at any time. All of the dialogue is actually said out loud instead of having to read for every little quest. Although the earlier parts of the game areI have been playing this game since it was first released. I'm usually not into casual style games, but this one has had me hooked for 5 years now. The game play is a nice turn based system, with the ability for friends or others to join at any time. All of the dialogue is actually said out loud instead of having to read for every little quest. Although the earlier parts of the game are geared more toward a younger audience, the farther away worlds are where adults are. Discussing strategy and tactics for the PVP system is actually very difficult. With a large set of spells that continue to increase, you will not have the same PVP battle twice in row. Extremely engaging story line and game play makes this game fun for young and old. Highly recommend! Expand
  4. Nov 26, 2013
    Free Crowns! Try http://bit.ly/1fKOr6M! I got over 10k crowns and 2 months of membership already for free from this site! It's really easy and reliable.
  5. Jun 27, 2014
    Wizard101 is a MMORPG that is for everyone, it doesn't matter if you're 5 or 50. Heck you could be 105 and still can play it.

When you start the game, you become a Wizard who is needed to help stop corruption and the dark agendas from major villains who wants to destroy the spiral. You can learn school spells from seven schools you can choose from which you use to cast at enemies. The spiral is a galaxy where you can travel to different worlds in order to do quests and battle minor enemies. You can travel to Marleybone, a Metropolitan world, where dogs and cats rule, even rats! Or Mooshu, an Asian inspired world, where peaceful cows believe in the Moodha. This game has tons of great puns or references to movies, bands, songs, etc etc.

It's a highly enjoyable game that you can play with your parents, children, grandchildren. Don't worry, this game even has parental control that you can use to control how your child or grand child can speak in-game. This prevents them from seeing words that they are not allowed to say or see.

When you start the game, you can play part of Wizard City for free before having to pay for a subscription which is pretty cheap. It's only $10 per month for 100% access to all of its areas and worlds. Or you can purchase crowns, an in-game currency with real money. You can use crowns to buy areas in the game. Once bought, the area is forever yours!

The only downside is the content comes really slow and in between worlds, there's not much to do except PvP which you can duel other in-game real wizards, pet derby where you can race your pets, or farm for super rare gear which makes you more powerful. It can become quite boring since there's not many options when there's a lull in content.

But, this company is very kind to its customers, they try to listen and improve the game upon feedback. They strongly believe in the idea that families should play together, even over distance. I have met in-game wizards who were grandparents, parents, relatives and children who were all playing together. This game was a perfect vehicle for them to keep in touch and have fun together, even though they live states or even countries apart.

Go give it a try. If you liked Harry Potter, you sure will like this game!
  6. Oct 2, 2014
    This game is suitable for people of all ages. It's easy to learn, but hard to master. It has a large amount of adult humor, but is decent at all times. Unlocking new zones does cost you money, but it's totally worth it.
  7. Dec 19, 2014
    The story, environment, and activity is amazing. The combat could be better. I have played this game since 2008, and I have always enjoyed it. The only real issue is the combat.
  8. May 25, 2011
    If you're new to MMOs, play this one first. Simple Magic: The Gathering-esque card-based duels play nicely, and the graphics are nothing to snuff at. Hilarious characters that have voice acting (there is even a nod toward The Wizard of Oz!) and 6 worlds with several quests keep this fun. However, every world except Wizard City must be bought and some areas must be bought too. Shame. ButIf you're new to MMOs, play this one first. Simple Magic: The Gathering-esque card-based duels play nicely, and the graphics are nothing to snuff at. Hilarious characters that have voice acting (there is even a nod toward The Wizard of Oz!) and 6 worlds with several quests keep this fun. However, every world except Wizard City must be bought and some areas must be bought too. Shame. But don't let that pay-to-play idea turn you away. Expand
  9. May 9, 2012
    Wizard 101 is an enjoyable card game which is unforgettable. Creating your own character, selecting your favorite element and completing enjoyable quest never been so awesome. And It's really more enjoyable than the lackluster MapleStory. It is totally free. But the bad thing is that you need crowns to open some locations, that is really not logical for me. Overall, this game is impressive. (8.2)
  10. Jan 20, 2013
    One more thing, this game takes money out of your wallet very fast! Be careful! I already spent $100 on this game! I would go over Pirate101 over this because Math isn't too much there and there isn't any ANNOYING weakness and stuff.
  11. Nov 16, 2013
    Its an enjoyable game for people of all ages to play. Membership is reasonably priced for the content, graphics are not only fast but clean-cut as well. Game play can get a little boring when you've yet to receive a newly trained card, but isn't such a problem as the quest line keeps you busy. Crowns are pretty high priced. 13,500 crowns for $25, not even enough crowns to buy certainIts an enjoyable game for people of all ages to play. Membership is reasonably priced for the content, graphics are not only fast but clean-cut as well. Game play can get a little boring when you've yet to receive a newly trained card, but isn't such a problem as the quest line keeps you busy. Crowns are pretty high priced. 13,500 crowns for $25, not even enough crowns to buy certain mounts and gear. Regardless of the money factor for extra gear, the game itself is a pleasure, and I would recommend you give it a go! Expand
  12. Jan 30, 2014
    I am fifteen and am quite fond of serious strategy and skill games, as well as a formidable MTG tournament player, and I'd say that overall this is a great game. It's decent colorful graphics, generally casual feel, and free reign make it suitable for all ages, and yet even those who want a challenging strategy game with lots of personalization can have a difficult time barreling throughI am fifteen and am quite fond of serious strategy and skill games, as well as a formidable MTG tournament player, and I'd say that overall this is a great game. It's decent colorful graphics, generally casual feel, and free reign make it suitable for all ages, and yet even those who want a challenging strategy game with lots of personalization can have a difficult time barreling through the main quests solo. There Is plenty to do, though the main focus is obviously going to be the combat. You need to choose what schools, spells, and equipment to use for all kinds of different strategies, but it takes lots of skill to optimize a great deck and gear, and play out battles. While at first it's rather easy, it gets much more difficult once you get to Colossus Boulevard, when the mechanics change slightly, and it only gets tougher from there. Once you get higher up, pretty much every battle has a chance of failure, so you need to plan carefully. As for the pay to play thing, membership isn't really worth it unless you have three or more people in your family, or you're very serious about it. Otherwise I'd recommend just buying crowns for unlocking areas. I highly recommend this game for nearly anyone who likes a good adventure game. Expand
  13. Mar 26, 2014
    The most pleasant on line gaming experience for me so far is this Wizard 101 game. You would have to go pretty far back to remember writing game code on tapes, but that's where my gaming started. I have tried every genre, all types of games over the years, and still find that the Kingsisle team left out 99.9% of what made other games become uninteresting. You look forward to relaxingThe most pleasant on line gaming experience for me so far is this Wizard 101 game. You would have to go pretty far back to remember writing game code on tapes, but that's where my gaming started. I have tried every genre, all types of games over the years, and still find that the Kingsisle team left out 99.9% of what made other games become uninteresting. You look forward to relaxing with this game. There is no difficulty communicating (don't like that numbers are blocked), and you can make friends, meet up, and do challenges together, or enjoy the game alone. One minus--the gains in one level are offset by loses in another when it comes to weapons, clothing, etc, --but I don't know what would happen if this were not the case and it doesn't, however, make the game less fun, Expand
  14. Dec 25, 2014
    Wizard101 Hack V5.6b Free Download

Crowns are the premium in-recreation forex in wizard101 that's bought for actual cash. Our Crown Generator will provide you with Limitless Crowns. Our Wizard101 Crowns Generator was designed by A bunch of elite programmers and hackers who code various cheat instruments for a number of the hottest online games. In which they launch and distribute
    Wizard101 Hack V5.6b Free Download

Our Wizard101 Crowns Generator was designed by A bunch of elite programmers and hackers who code various cheat instruments for a number of the hottest online games. In which they launch and distribute on-line to everyone free of wizard101 hack charge. You can download our Wizard101 Cheats tool without spending a dime by clicking on the Obtain Now” button at the end of this page.
  15. Jun 2, 2015
    First of all, I would like to clarify some of the errors other reviews seem to feature, such as the chat filter, while yes, this filter is very bad, none of these reviews seem to filter the little detail that there is a much better less restricting filter on the UK servers, and the price? You can buy membership for a ridiculous price yes, or you could simply buy crowns and enjoy a one ofFirst of all, I would like to clarify some of the errors other reviews seem to feature, such as the chat filter, while yes, this filter is very bad, none of these reviews seem to filter the little detail that there is a much better less restricting filter on the UK servers, and the price? You can buy membership for a ridiculous price yes, or you could simply buy crowns and enjoy a one of deal, without being restricted too much, the only things that I can think of on top of my head being ranked pet derbies and pvp. While this is still expensive, you can buy the games in small bursts, and you can stop buying the game whenever you want if you don't enjoy playing it anymore.

Now, on to the real review! Wizard101 Is mainly a game intended for kids, but don't let this discourage you, it's offering interesting strategic depth for players of all ages, for the more casual audience, there's dungeons to play with your friends, and for the competitive player there's always pvp, and with the free* expansions Wizard101 is always offering something new to do!

The first half of Wizard City (the first world) is free, so you can try the game out before you pay for it, without the usual restrictions from demos. My only flaw with this game is that it really requires a friend to play with for the full experience, and it's balanced in a way that it's almost impossible to solo the late game, so players who wants a good solo experience may enjoy it at first, but then realize that they probably never will be able to solo even the mid game dungeons (Big Ben being a prime example), so basically you are required sitting around in Argent square and annoy people with constant spam of "PLEASE DO A DUNGEON WITH ME?!"

*If you are a crown player you will still have to pay for the areas, but if you are a member it is free.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Jan 16, 2012
    Parents of younger kids and tweens will definitely want to check out Wizard101 if they haven't already. It's a wonderful game to use to introduce kids into the wider world of MMOs. And while Mom and Dad are at it, they should also call Grandma and Grandpa to get them started too. Wizard101 is that good and that fun for players of all ages. For this particular niche, the family-oriented, cross-generational gamer, there is no better game on the market today than Wizard101.
  2. An ideal starter MMO for children, but challenging enough for adults. Kids will love the cute characters, colorful world, and grandiose combat animations (as well as the Potter-like setting) while their parents may be drawn to the Magic: The Gathering inspired combat card mechanic and online safety measures.