World of Battles: Morningstar PC

6.3

1. Mar 11, 2013
    A great strategi fantasy game, good balance in units and epic battles, i see this as the fantasy version of totalwar with same tactics and gameplay in the battles, but without the city management.
    + great gameplay if u like strategi games
    + very cool units and races, orcs, dark elfs, undead, dwarfs etc. +unit customization +each army can get a giant master unit 30times larger than
    + great gameplay if u like strategi games
    + very cool units and races, orcs, dark elfs, undead, dwarfs etc.
    +unit customization
    +each army can get a giant master unit 30times larger than normal units +unit balance is good
    u can earn crystals ingame through daily and global clan map system so anyone who puts the time into it can buy anything in the game, gear, units and premium membership, and there are 50% on some units and gear each that changes each two weeks, so i dont get why people give this a 0 or 1 score on that reason?
  2. Jul 17, 2012
    I've got the 45'th lvl today, and the game is still exciting and interesting for me. Clan management, conquering new territories, opening new units and new clothes for them - it seems that you'll never get tired of that. Moreover with every new patch and modification the game becomes more and more interesting. I've never seen the game that offers something similar online. Definitely needsI've got the 45'th lvl today, and the game is still exciting and interesting for me. Clan management, conquering new territories, opening new units and new clothes for them - it seems that you'll never get tired of that. Moreover with every new patch and modification the game becomes more and more interesting. I've never seen the game that offers something similar online. Definitely needs a try if you are into strategy genre. Expand
  3. Jun 19, 2012
    I`m an experienced strategy player and played all RTS games since 1996.
    Noticed the game some time ago, and still happy to play it.
    The best balance between units i have ever seen before, deep customization, helpful advisers, racial variety, interesting battles, yes, i like that!
  4. May 6, 2012
    This game includes tabletop wargame level tactical richness combined with adrenaline-boosting real-time action. An extremely efficient "one click" system of matchmaking provides for balance of battles and optimizes them for the maximum fun of all the participants. A wide range of customizable equipment, which is 100% visually reflected on every soldier in real-time 3D battles, guaranteesThis game includes tabletop wargame level tactical richness combined with adrenaline-boosting real-time action. An extremely efficient "one click" system of matchmaking provides for balance of battles and optimizes them for the maximum fun of all the participants. A wide range of customizable equipment, which is 100% visually reflected on every soldier in real-time 3D battles, guarantees spectacular sights on the battlefield. And a highly detailed, fully interactive Global Map introduces a completely new meaning to Clan Wars and Land Owning. Its realy nice to play with friend! Expand
  5. Apr 30, 2012
    This game is Free to Play done right! There are no features in this game that cannot be accessed for free. The game features multiple races and is a real thrill to play. It basically follows the format of the Total War games, but with a massive online twist. Unfortunately, the graphics are somewhat dated but this is a fair trade off for having eight players and hundreds of units on theThis game is Free to Play done right! There are no features in this game that cannot be accessed for free. The game features multiple races and is a real thrill to play. It basically follows the format of the Total War games, but with a massive online twist. Unfortunately, the graphics are somewhat dated but this is a fair trade off for having eight players and hundreds of units on the field at a time. In addition, the back story of the series could seriously do with some fleshing out, as it is an extremely generic fantasy setting at the moment. This game might not be for everyone, both those who enjoy table top war games will love it!

As another example of what this game is like, this is essentially WarHammer turned into a computer game :)
  6. Apr 29, 2012
    I like this game cause it gives both space for Strategy on Global Map and for Tactics on Battlefield.
    Also as a clan leader i feel myself a king of a small kingdom with real warlords inside, real diplomacy with other leaders, conflicts and so on. For me it does not lag at all, interface is pretty nice and easy to use.
    The best strategy game you can find now also with endless potential
  7. Apr 28, 2012
    Seems good so far! There is much unit customization, and it is fun having battles with multiple players at a time. The graphics are great, I have not seen rts mmo's with graphics these neat for some time, and it is rewarding seeing the equipment you put on your units show up on them in battle. I can see hardcore gamers that are fans of Shogun, Mount and Blade, or League of Legends seeingSeems good so far! There is much unit customization, and it is fun having battles with multiple players at a time. The graphics are great, I have not seen rts mmo's with graphics these neat for some time, and it is rewarding seeing the equipment you put on your units show up on them in battle. I can see hardcore gamers that are fans of Shogun, Mount and Blade, or League of Legends seeing this game fun and competetive. What's even better is doing a 4v4 match with armies via skype with some freinds, it's interesting to see all of the comotion and strategy that takes place when players control large armies. You can buy stuff in game with real money, but what is cool is you can pay for the stuff via money you make in game anyways, and so far the costs don't seem too rediculous at all. Not only that, but there is a persistant map in which you can have clans battle over, I have engaged in this very little, but it seems like a fun experience. ALSO if you are a fan of Warhammer, I very very highly recommend this game, it seems like some of the lore itself is stemmed from it, and the gameplay mechanics are very similair. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. PC Gamer UK
    Jul 14, 2012
    Great customisation and a compelling clan war layer, but the multiplayer just isn't interesting enough to support them. [Aug 2012, p.96]
  2. Jun 13, 2012
    World of Battles: Morningstar offers rewarding real-time strategy depth and tactics at a good price, at least initially.