3.7

1. Jul 21, 2016
    Artillerie. Artillerie. Artillerie. Artillerie. Artillerie. Artillerie.Artillerie. Artillerie. Artillerie.Artillerie. Artillerie. Artillerie. Artillerie.
  2. Jul 2, 2016
    Totally broken game, money trap, I cant explain every detail but you can see it from user reviews and when user reviews is too low , how does it has so high point from critics. Shame for metacritic, did you play this game to end before you give score?
  3. Jun 27, 2016
    I've played this game since it started. My account is elite so I know what I'm talking about. Be forewarned, you don't want to pay money to play World of Tanks. If you do you're setting yourself up for heartache. You will play many hours and spend money (much money) getting a crew to tier 10. Then comes WOT's ongoing scam. One day you'll open your account and your tier 10 tank is no longerI've played this game since it started. My account is elite so I know what I'm talking about. Be forewarned, you don't want to pay money to play World of Tanks. If you do you're setting yourself up for heartache. You will play many hours and spend money (much money) getting a crew to tier 10. Then comes WOT's ongoing scam. One day you'll open your account and your tier 10 tank is no longer there. Instead its replaced. This in itself isn't that big a deal considering they have the right to alter...or delete tanks...but here's the scam: the tank they replace it with will be so bad ...so inferior...you won't want to play it...and therefore have to start once again (thereby spending more money). Don't believe me? Check the changes they've made over the last two years alone. This is a fact...every time. In the customers mind its about value. In WOT its about the scam of a dollar. Making it worse...Not only have they replaced a tank that in so inferior and so insignificant in a battle, they will actually still try to blow smoke up your ass by telling you how good it is. Seriously, they will sell you a Volkswagen but proclaim its a Porsche. In short, its a scam and fraudulent. So just beware when it happens to you...and if you play long enough... it will. Play for free and you're only out the hours you put into it. Know that. I've seen it several times, and learned the hard way last week. Here's the perfect example; a tier 10 WT replaced by a grill...one of the worst tanks in the game...shoot once and you're dead. You've been warned. Play for free but don't spend your money. Expand
  4. Jun 12, 2016
    This game is just a joke... that's why you should never trust critics, yes like those critics if you go and play a few battles it sounds fun, but as you get to tier 8 and play you realize this game is nothing but a money trap!

why this game deserves a zero? 1.Bad players, most of them are Russian and 90% of the time there are 2 kids fighting and friend hitting instead of playing. 2.

why this game deserves a zero?

2. They do nothing about hacks, AFK Players and so on. they don't care

3. The mm is a joke, it only looks for number of TD and SPG and heavies and fails most of the time! The MM is not even slightly skill based, you know for sure who's going to win and lose at the begging of the game.

4. all they ask for is money money money!!!!! this game is not skill based, not at all, it's based on who plays the longer and who pays more, if you pay you easily get more skills, more equipment. and a lot of less trouble, no the gold ammo is not a huge advantage and premium tanks are worse then normal ones, BUT! they let you have a crew of like 5 skills while int he same time a normal user will barely have 2 skills

5.They only pay attention to graphics, they constantly update graphics, add stupid football with a tank modes which is ridicules, but don't even spend a second on balance or anything. If this game was made by a normal developer or a good company like blizzard or something, It would be one of the best games ever! I mean it has so much potential. shooting with a tank is a really different experience then anything else! I mostly play rtos or other things but this is different, I actually don't have the slightest interest in tanks but in here the angle matters, you can get your crew damaged or your modules, you have to hide your tanks hull, other stuff, it's so much fun! but as I was saying

6. The mechanics. yes..... I have been playing this for 2 years and i know, but Many times i have seen O-Is (worst camo) not even get spotted from 50m, yes they should get proxy spotted at that distance no matter what but they don't. and my sixth sense is just random. it sometimes does't work!

there are many problems with this games the spotting is hilarious. the penetration mechanics are faulty but only a little, the main problem is spotting

7. The rng... some day, you wake up, you don't aim somehow your shells magically follow the target even if you miss you hear (with hit them hard!) but after like 6 hours you log in again, and your shells go even outside the circle, and you fully aim, then your shell just goes to another direction, eventhing is against you you get spotted no matter what. it's just luck

8. the matches, theres only random and most of the time it's like this 15 kills red 3 kills. either a fast and easy victory which is not fun at all. either an awful lose which you don't get the chance to do anything!

money helps you a lot but in the end everything is still random :)
  5. Jun 11, 2016
    This game has far more mods (cheats) then any other I have ever played...The problem with this is that the game support staff not only over looks this activity but they promote it...They go so far as to set up the game to accept the outside mods...It is free to play so can not complain too much over the wide use of these cheats...The sites you go to to purchase the cheats are risky atThis game has far more mods (cheats) then any other I have ever played...The problem with this is that the game support staff not only over looks this activity but they promote it...They go so far as to set up the game to accept the outside mods...It is free to play so can not complain too much over the wide use of these cheats...The sites you go to to purchase the cheats are risky at best, almost each one I have ever visited were flagged by my Anti-Virus for one reason or another...Fun game even with all its cheats so if you get past some of the out of game events or if your just one who don't mind cheating then enjoy... Expand
  6. Jun 8, 2016
    Баланса нет, на всех уровнях толпы тупых овощей, артомрази!!! Никакого удовольствия от игры, жаль потраченных времени и денег на прокачку. Даже не начинайте играть в это дерьмо, если Вам дороги свои нервы.
  7. Jun 8, 2016
    Yea it's a great game 10 out of 10,I would say if would be autistic the worst game ever i hate this game just POSHLI NAHUI wargamind go eat **** 0 out 10 of course!
  8. Jun 1, 2016
    Totaly piece of /="%! match making and WG dsnt care about it, even say its perfect. There is many cheater with illegal addons, WG dsnt care about it, check the youtube, tons of them presentated. And its half pay2win, or just grind for ~10year then u can do something rly enjoyable. I dont mint to pay for a game if its good, i did with this one too, but i regret it, as some ppl said beforeTotaly piece of /="%! match making and WG dsnt care about it, even say its perfect. There is many cheater with illegal addons, WG dsnt care about it, check the youtube, tons of them presentated. And its half pay2win, or just grind for ~10year then u can do something rly enjoyable. I dont mint to pay for a game if its good, i did with this one too, but i regret it, as some ppl said before me, fun when u start. But after u'll experience mostly bull=("/=!". Expand
  9. May 22, 2016
    арта. ублюдская арта, которая закидывает по 2к+поджог из ниоткуда, а порой в те места, где ее и быть не должно. пока не сделают ее танком-сапортом или не урежут в ебеня, в игру не вернусь.
    думаю такое не всегда было.
  10. May 7, 2016
    This game is horrible grind fest mixed with unbelievable unfair, stupid and borderline offensive 25%(!!) RNG system( which tells you how incompetent and/or lazy people at WG are).

There is no tutorial for anything, just a lame excuse for it in a form of poorly made "introduction video/battle". In the tech tree there is basic info for each tank. Which is as expected, right? What you

In the tech tree there is basic info for each tank. Which is as expected, right? What you dont expect is that those numbers are lies and misleading numbers. Why would anybody do this is beyond me. Lets say that you want some bad-ass heavy tank, and you choose tank A for its 100mm of frontal armor, in the tier where everybody have pen less than that- it is great right? You bouh+ght it, go out to play it aaaand-you get wrecked after 1 min.. WTF?
    So you went back into garage and double check the numbers- and there it is- 100mm of frontal armor. But in battle results screen it says that you get penned by a tank with 80mm of pen. Double WTF.

Yeah guys and girls- the number you saw earlier is only on SOME part of the tank( usually small and hard to hit anyway)

If you want to know real armor thickness of your tank you need to download user made software( which can be a bit of a risk, since you dont dw it from owner site).

And that RNG, yeah F000000 RNG. it goes like this=
    1. you shoot with aimcircle fully aimed at the enemy tank, that tank is completely inside your aiming circle;

2. FIRST RNG is deciding WHERE your shot will land( take a note that it doesnt making the trajectory of the shell different, only where will it land. that can lead to very strange shoots like destroying a vehicle behind a rock or shell landing behind the tank with no damage done even if the trajectory animation clearly showing you that shell went right through the tank). And that is FIRST RNG.

3. Second AND third RNG is activated IF your shell actually hits. It is RNG for messing with your penetration and the thickness of the armor( yeah-you read it correctly- because why not :lame:). that basically means that if your shell have 60mm of penetration it will not( in some cases) be able of penetrating armor of just 37mm of thickness!

And that is not all, oh no.

4. If your shoot penetrate the target there is 25% of RNG to mess with how MUCH damage your shell will do.

AND THAT IS NOT ALL->>>you can hit the tank right in the middle but if there is no hitbox it counts like a miss.
    Plus you can bounce a 200mm shell of the 30mm thick armor or it can be eaten by a 10cm of rubber track for no damage.

Stay away from this game, it is a huge rage fest.
  11. May 3, 2016
    Игра была сломана окончательно.Забудьте о её существование!Игрокам вход был закрыт 15 числа.Все новички в неё играть не могу 1-3 лвл кидает к 5-6.
  12. May 2, 2016
    Serious flaws in the game. Elite player base in the higher tiers who love to troll less skilled players and a matchmaking system that promotes that kind of activity. Until they fix the system that creates the matches, the game is not worth playing.
  13. May 1, 2016
    Wargaming just does not care the game is a massive mess, maps are terrible, some tanks are completely OP other tanks are need a buff massively. Gameplay is very very slow what for multiplayer game is completely unacceptable. Then you have the grind and the -2/+2 tiers gameplay which make grinding just awful so you are forced to pay real money to bypass the tier of tank, and once you get toWargaming just does not care the game is a massive mess, maps are terrible, some tanks are completely OP other tanks are need a buff massively. Gameplay is very very slow what for multiplayer game is completely unacceptable. Then you have the grind and the -2/+2 tiers gameplay which make grinding just awful so you are forced to pay real money to bypass the tier of tank, and once you get to the higher to tiers you will have to buy a premium tanks so you don't have to grind out money in lower tiers. On the system side of things the game is very poorly supported and is heavily CPU reliant also did a mention that the games does not support multicore CPU'S , the graphics are terrible and the BIGWORLD engine is very outdated and has no more to give. In conclusion the game has not changed since its beta in 2010 what is very worrying since games like DOTA 2 or LOL keep evolving and the devs actually do things and just talk about things they are going to change. I would not recommend this game to anyone. Expand
  14. Apr 30, 2016
    The game was fun when I first started playing it in beta. It was incredibly simple, but unique and fun. I had hoped that the developers would fix some glaring balance issues among the different vehicles available within the game, but they did the opposite. "Premium" (pay to win) vehicles are significantly superior to their free to play counterparts. Over time, I have noticed that theThe game was fun when I first started playing it in beta. It was incredibly simple, but unique and fun. I had hoped that the developers would fix some glaring balance issues among the different vehicles available within the game, but they did the opposite. "Premium" (pay to win) vehicles are significantly superior to their free to play counterparts. Over time, I have noticed that the number of tanks in a match that are NOT premium has diminished, for obvious reasons. I also hoped that they might expand their game to include more interesting features, but it is still the same simple slug-fest. Drive forward, shoot the enemies, and hope that your free to play bullets actually do any damage. The worst part of the game by far is the experience and currency grinding that is absolutely unavoidable, even if you do pay. It's worth noting that premium players will grind much faster than you, and if you try to get all the way to the top tier, it will take you years, or at least several months. All the while, you'll basically be using a vehicle with inferior stats. Expand
  15. Apr 27, 2016
    The game is fun and addicting until you really get into playing it and discover how unfair it really is. The developers do not care about what players think. They do not care that the match making system which pairs teams together is completely unfair and is based on tank weights. It is not based at all on players skill, tank characteristics or anything even meaningful. This leads toThe game is fun and addicting until you really get into playing it and discover how unfair it really is. The developers do not care about what players think. They do not care that the match making system which pairs teams together is completely unfair and is based on tank weights. It is not based at all on players skill, tank characteristics or anything even meaningful. This leads to battles where one team is wiped out fast without a hope of winning. You don't see or understand any of this until you get some experience.

In addition, the comments below are correct about tanks disappearing before your eyes. I was just in a battle where a heavy tank (T114), which I was shooting at from 250 meters disappeared in an open field with nothing around him. In the next battle an amx elc moved to within 100 meters from me, ( couldnt see him moving), started hitting me, and I still couldnt see him until after he killed me. And this was after I was sitting completely behind a dead tank.

I would love to tell you its the best game ever, but I am quitting today after the above because it is just so unfair. That and many players dont help out in battles (hide), and WOT does nothing about it or even care about it. Three days ago i witnessed a team member kill another and supposedly an automatic system will suspend the player, well nothing happened to him and when I wrote a ticket and forwarded a copy of the replay to WOT all I received was a canned response saying the auto system works.

The real problem is WOT is run by Russians who dont care about anything, just your moeny to buy gold rounds.
  16. Apr 23, 2016
    Extremely buggy, almost impossible to play without the best internet. Cant even use most wifi because many of the features become useless. For instance, cannot even SEE the enemy if your connection is slow. This makes it far more difficult than is has to be.
  17. Apr 8, 2016
    Im playing this game since 2013. I've seen how it was changing from decent tanks game, where you actually had fun in playing it. To some boring, and annoying camping simulator.
    Not going to bring up the past here, couz it wont change anything, but current game compared to it. Is just complete bollocks.
    If you're new to this game the first thing you will notice, are invisible tanks
    If you're new to this game the first thing you will notice, are invisible tanks shooting at you. And most of times, vehicles coming outta nowhere.
    Second thing will be gold ammo spammers, those are worst. On almost any tiers, 3 of them in so called Platoon will give yours, or enemy team +20-30% chances on win. It's a plague of WoT, this ammo is overpowered and has increased chances on dealing critical damage to tank modules.

(Before I continue to another part of this review. I need to mention some extra information. All players in this game have something called "Personal Rating" like name says, it's your overall performance in game. They better you play, the higher it will be. Of course using more expensive APCR/HEAT ammo will give you huge stats boost((one of the reason why this game became so annoying. Gold ammo spammers to get better stats))

So back to the story. Third thing is Match Maker, thing that is completely unbalanced, and can make you lose 10x times in a row. It's completely random, and sometimes it can put you in a team of complete noobs, and even few bots. Against good players, such games are ending mostly with 0-14 score for you, or enemy.
    Forth thing are bots. More, and more of them is playing this game, and somehow WG doesn't seem to be banning them, even after 50 reports. Spotted few with 40-50000 battles made, and they are still playing to this day.

I hope this review helps someone.
  18. Mar 31, 2016
    This game says it is a "free online game" but once you reach a certain tier, you will lose in game credits because you will have to pay in game credits on ammunition and repairs. This forces you to buy premium tanks (earns more in game credits) with real money. The only premium tank that are effective at making credits are the ones that cost $40 to $80. ($_$)

The grinding in this game

The grinding in this game is ridiculous, you can spend up to a year on grinding a top tier tank. you will receive half of the winning team's XP(needed to unlock tanks and their modules) earned if you lose. The winners on a match is dependent on match making which most of the time places one team with highly skilled players and the other team with people who have no clue what is happening.

Accuracy is all about luck. It is annoying when you wait around 7 seconds to fully aim your gun on the target 100 metres away, then miss, reload for 15 seconds and repeat for 5 times, spending minutes on accomplishing nothing.

There are self propelled guns which can shoot across the map and one shot the majority of the tanks in the game. Many people say they are fine because they have a long reload, poor accuracy and long aim time. These cons do not weigh out its overpowering potential. its long reload is followed up by a shot that can half hit enemies even if it misses due to the splash damage. When The SPG hits the target or does not hit, the shot can easily knock out 5 to 8 modules and crew making the victim near to useless. Players only get 1 repair kit and med kit per game, unless they want to spend the amount of credits they have earned in 2 to 4 games (each game goes for an average of 8 minutes) for a large repair kit or med kit. The accuracy is based on luck and it is still not that bad considering that the shot does not need to hit the target to deal the overwhelming damage.
    It is near impossible to dodge the shot from SPGs without a fast tank and 90% of the maps in World of Tanks do not provide enough cover to hide from SPGs. In those maps, the amount of cover there are from SPGs, is around 2% to 6% of entire map. Players can only use around 0.5% to 1% of every map where it is safe from SPGs, where you are able to contribute with the team and where cover is present to hide behind from enemy tank fire.
  19. Mar 26, 2016
    This user score seems to be plagued by some rage quitting ;) don't get me wrong this game can be frustrating but all great games can. This game is not easy to master but ones you do you're hooked!
  20. Mar 25, 2016
    One of best MMO game . 8/10 .Normal graphics , very many good tanks, this game have light tanks , medium tanks , heavy tanks , PT-Sau , Art-Sau . Good Training room . Good random matches . Good physics in a latest update , but poor optimization .
  21. Mar 18, 2016
    This game is the biggest fail.
    With every new update, the game is worse.
    The aim of this game is only, pay and pay. If you pay real money, not ingame credits, you have advantages. For example, the soldiers in the tanks aren't skilled to 100 percent. But when you buy gold, you can change with this gold the experience to free experience and then you can increase the skills of your
    This game is the biggest fail.
    With every new update, the game is worse.
    The aim of this game is only, pay and pay.
    If you pay real money, not ingame credits, you have advantages.
    For example, the soldiers in the tanks aren't skilled to 100 percent.
    But when you buy gold, you can change with this gold the experience to free experience and then you can increase the skills of your soldiers.
    For player who don't pay money like me, it doesn't fair. Their tanks are skilled nearly full and I'm at the beginning.
    In the battles you can't kill the tanks of the better ranked players, because world of tanks protect this kind of players. Every shoot bounced and when they shoot, they can hit everything without problems.
    Player with an worst to normal rank are only feed. They don't have a chance.
    The matchmaking is very bad and very unfair.
    When I play roughly 30rounds, my team win only 5-8 times. The rest of the round I have only loses.
    The world of tanks support said only: the matchmaking is fair. Every round, every team has a win chance from 50 percent, but I see only something between 5 and 46 percent. Sometimes 60 percent.

Want I try to say is, that everything at this game is a big fail.

You can't join to tournaments, because you need an appointed rank. They, world of tanks, don't accepted my clan mates and me.
    I uninstalled the game and I never play this game again.
    I advise you to play another game.

There other games where you can play without to buy something!
  22. Feb 28, 2016
    I'm no expert but I would think that norbert694 who posted on Jan 29, 2016 is nothing more than a paid Wargaming fanboi. Really, that was a pathetic attempt ya commie.
  23. Feb 27, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. When I read the most comments who hype this game so hard I could puke. (sorry my language)
    The game by itself is awesome. I like it really much and still playing it over years. But the developers ans some ideas and things how they manage it is horrible. A game should make 90% Fun and 10% no Fun. The 10% no Fun is the part when someone is better than you or some of your teammates are trolling or something. But World of Tanks makes 90% no Fun and 10% Fun. (don't matter what others say)
    For an example: You play with a Level 5 Tank (ingame called Tier 5 Tank) the game put's you in a match with Tier 5, Tier 6 and Tier 7 tanks. On Tier 7 (in this case) you have almost no chance to win in a 1 on 1 fight with a tank as a Tier 5. Mostly heared argument is "play as a team.", "circle it and attack from the side or behind". The chance to do this how and when you think is really rare. On this point the other tanks come into play. The enemy has teammates too and they don't come alone in the most cases. You get a shot by an artillery, or a one-shot by a camping heavy tank in the base (his job is to help at the front line). But let me end it here. I have about 4000 characters left, but anyhow there's too much to say. I rate the game as pretty good but when I had a score meter for the developers I would give 2/10.
  24. Feb 26, 2016
    The game has some very annoying aspects. The artillery can snipe you from the other side of the map.
    That self isn't very annoying, but you can't even see them or even see where the shots come from.
    Light tanks are a joke, they are easily crushed by heavy tanks. the game isn't competitive at all. Even the pros have a win rate of 60%. That is because war-gaming doesn't let noobs lose
    Even the pros have a win rate of 60%. That is because war-gaming doesn't let noobs lose every time and pros winning all the time. The outcome of the battle was already deiced by war-gaming. So good luck with that.

But the worst of all..
    The grinding, the community and the moderatores.

My rating: a 3
  25. Feb 19, 2016
    This game,world of tanks is a interesting game,its one of those you play for a while,get burned out but always end up coming back to it in the end.
    When the game is running on all cylinders it is easily a 10/10,but when it isn't its far lower,which is why this game will never be perfect in my book.
    Graphics:Graphics are actually better then I expected,while its not crisis 3 or

Graphics:Graphics are actually better then I expected,while its not crisis 3 or something with cry engine it definitely looks presentable.

Gameplay:Gameplay runs into three categories,Random Battles,Clan Wars,and Training Rooms
    Random battles are essentially you get matched up with 29 other random people and play in 15v15 gamemodes,simple yet allows for a lot of strategy,if there was teamwork.
    Clan wars are your end game content once you have multiple top tanks,you team up with a clan and play other clans across a total war style world map for the gold currency,simple enough.
    Training Rooms are essentially custom games where everything from a life simulator to a humans vs zombies games,fun and creative but you can't advance your tanks in this,so its really just for when you're bored.

Entertainment:As previously mentioned,this isn't a game you play for weeks on end,its better to play maybe a few times a week,as otherwise you'll get mad at the game and do bad,then get even more mad at the game.It being plagued with random number generators.

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed this title and i'm interested for what wargaming brings next.
  26. Feb 11, 2016
    I spent a lot of money on this game, unfortunately.

Now, I am trapped. Wargaming know's this. It's by design, the way the EULA agreement is written in such a way snares you into a Sunk Cost Fallacy scenario. You feel indebted to play and grind until you drop trying to get your sunk cost/lost revenue out. -Moderation is the Age of Cold War Censorship, with hammer and cycle. If you
    I spent a lot of money on this game, unfortunately.

-Moderation is the Age of Cold War Censorship, with hammer and cycle. If you speak out about what is wrong on the forums, you will swarmed by company shills, and trolls. Wargaming paid company shills, some are infact staff employees using alt user accounts that set you up to be moderated, banned, and punished for pointed out what is going on. I have never seen such a police stat run moderation staff. Moderators can do what ever they want, ban you over nothing while the Shills continue to post and contradict your post.

-The community is the most corrosive, toxic, vindictive, elitist community I have ever dealt with.

-A 3rd party site called WOT LABS is a chief instigator, stats website, which stirs unrest on the main WG Forum sites. They run a WNx system which keeps all the players agitated over stats, and demeans other players in game, an out of game, on the forum constantly. They block any suggestions to the developers that they can on the forum. They operate a flawed, skewed, damage stat which, is slanted toward the upper 1% of the player base.

The employees on the NA, EU, other servers actually belong to this Wot Labs site, which is a contradiction to the Wagaming policy of not being involved with 3rd party stat sites, or adovacting 3rd party stats. There is a serious conflict of interest going on here. Behind the scenes labs has strings attached to WG that do not want to be exposed. They are deniers of the obviously rigged Software Patent WG uses on the Match Maker algorithm. They have destroyed the community, and foster elitism, and nihilistic behaviors all in the game.

-The (MM) Match Maker is one of the worst Match Makers I have ever seen in operation. How WG got this through the court system I will never know? It would never make it in the real world, because real competition would smell a rat 1 mile off. This is one of the most "Rigged" pieces of software* I have ever seen in operation. They claim randomness, balanced teams...?? Anything but that. Entire teams destroyed in less than 1.20 mins. or less. Not even close!! You can have as many as 15 of these games in a row,, No problem, and lose count even. Keeping your win rate right at 50% or below. Win Streaks are bad, because you know the punishment is coming sooner or later. (of no fault of your own)

-Massive super-platoons of 3 purple players, when MM stacks them all on one side of the battle. While your team has the less skilled players. Utter disaster, while these high stat players insult and demean everyone.

-Don't even bother mentioning a Skill Based Match Maker to correct the problem, because the high state players tell the WG devs. they don't want it, because the do not want to play equal skilled players of their unicum, purple status, because it would for their "Stats" down to a lower color. And it would expose them for the frauds they are in game as stat padders. Thus, they need to lessor skill player to "club" an feast off of to pad their stats to keep them looking good for the right to look down upon the rest of the community.

-the NA has a low server population which is dropping, and is making the MM even more unstable at balancing the high stat player platoons equally on the teams. More Seal Clubbing. Thus, more players leave the NA even more frustrated and disgusted.

-RNG another skill robbing, game controlling tool used to manipulate the game to give a % metric fixed out come according the MM patent script, according to the algorithm threshold values. Yes, it controls the game armor pen chances/values, skill effects, and all sorts of other things, but it can lower damage rolls, and other key values which can deliver a loss vs a win.

-They would rather sell new premium tanks for cash, than create new Maps. This is most suffocating. An is not very good for players. I think they removed maps, because Maps are part of game control as well, and constitute indirect nerfs to certain classes of tanks.

-Customer Service is an abomination..... once they have your money, "They don't know you anymore." An give you copy and paste lip service. They don't even take tickets any more. In game reporting is a Joke.

-They basically have that EULA agreement that gives the power to walk all over you. If you force customer service to do something, they throw the EULA back in your face and say, "Get an attorney if you don't like it." (that's your customer service in the end. ) AN some people already have gotten attorneys.

27. Feb 7, 2016
    В игре полный дизбаланс, еще один шанс убедиться, что разроботчикам просто наплевать на игру.
    Первые 5 уровней невозможно играть!!!
  28. Feb 6, 2016
    Potentially a great on-line game utterly ruined by an inept match making system. Your skill, knowledge and expertise mean virtually nothing in terms of wins and losses as almost every match quickly becomes a laughably one-sided event where the winning team doubles or triples the losing team's score.
    If you enjoy 'just riding along' in match after match where the winner is effectively chosen before the first shot is fired...then WoT is just what you've been waiting for.

Things to like...
    Great graphics and game controls.
    Tech trees and equipment upgrades.
    Crew training & perks system.
    Missions, special events and rewards.
    Clan, group and team play.

Things to loathe...
    Months / years of non stop grinding required to achieve high tier equipment (unless you pay for it with $'s)
    Trolls, seal clubbers, team killers, sexually harassing chat, spammers, whiners and ceaseless raging.
    The worst match maker of any on-line game.
    High costs (premium account, gold ammo, upgrades) required to be competitive.

Fatally flawed offering easily bested by several similar games. Not nearly as fun or satisfying as it is expensive and irritating.
  29. Feb 4, 2016
    3 года я отдал этой игре. Я потратил кучу времени и денег, я так верил разрабам и надеялся, что они решат все проблемы. Всё хуйня ребят. Бросайте это говно. Играйте только в хорошие игры, а картошка пусть ебется в жопу. 0 баллов от меня на прощание)))3 года я отдал этой игре. Я потратил кучу времени и денег, я так верил разрабам и надеялся, что они решат все проблемы. Всё хуйня ребят. Бросайте это говно. Играйте только в хорошие игры, а картошка пусть ебется в жопу. 0 баллов от меня на прощание)))
  30. Jan 31, 2016
    Самая ужасная игра в мире. Отсутствие баланса, Разработчики обманщики, кривая физика, дисбаланс доната, однообразные карты, никакого развития игры. Все это вперемешку с багами. В общем этой игре давно пора уйти в историю, как самое безобразное творение в игровой индустрии.Самая ужасная игра в мире. Отсутствие баланса, Разработчики обманщики, кривая физика, дисбаланс доната, однообразные карты, никакого развития игры. Все это вперемешку с багами. В общем этой игре давно пора уйти в историю, как самое безобразное творение в игровой индустрии.
  31. Jan 29, 2016
    Gameplay is awesome if you have manage to spend money and got good high level tanks, but main problem not mentioning the grind or others. The customer service is uttlerly so bad I dont even know how or what to compare ore describe it as. They dont have phone numbers, only allowed to submit tickets which have automated anwsering machines. only players are free to swear in general chat, evenGameplay is awesome if you have manage to spend money and got good high level tanks, but main problem not mentioning the grind or others. The customer service is uttlerly so bad I dont even know how or what to compare ore describe it as. They dont have phone numbers, only allowed to submit tickets which have automated anwsering machines. only players are free to swear in general chat, even try swearing to bait a moderator to show him/herself. But nothing, they dont care about you unless your a famous youtuber other than that they treat you like your a worthless slave. I like the game enjoy it with my friends, and so on. Since no moderators the game it self should be rated PG 17 since it has excessive language. What really pisses me off is when I tried to contact them for support its is either FAQ with frequenlty asks "lies", forums which players help you or a stupid ticket machine which goes directly into their trash can after its has been submitted Expand
  32. Jan 10, 2016
    СУКА ГОВНО ЕБЛИВОЕ КАРТОХА ЕБИСЬ В ЖОПУ НЕНАВИСТЬ НЕНАВИСТЬ НЕНАВИСТЬ
    ТУПОРЫЛЫЕ ХУЕСОСЫ АЛЕКСЫ КУСТОВЫЕ ВЫБЛЯДКИ АРТОМРАЗЬ НЕПОПАДАЮЩИЕ ТАНКИ СТОКОВОЕ ГОВНО Я ЭТО ВСЕ В РОТ ЕБАЛ РАЗРАБОТЧИКИ ТУПОРЫЛЫЕ ВЫБЛЯДКИ СПИДОЗНЫХ ШАЛАВ С ВРОЖДЕННЫМ СИФИЛИСОМ И ДЦП
    СУКА ГОВНО ЕБЛИВОЕ КАРТОХА ЕБИСЬ В ЖОПУ НЕНАВИСТЬ НЕНАВИСТЬ НЕНАВИСТЬ
  33. Jan 7, 2016
    It seems to be fun at the beginning. but when you progress from tier 6 - 10 it is horribly painfull and slow. the game will try to frustrate you on purpose to pay 100 bucks per month. I can not affort that. This game is not worth it anyway. It is awful, has a lot of bugs and the armour model is way too much detailed. sometimes you will experience radnom penetrations or bounces jut becauseIt seems to be fun at the beginning. but when you progress from tier 6 - 10 it is horribly painfull and slow. the game will try to frustrate you on purpose to pay 100 bucks per month. I can not affort that. This game is not worth it anyway. It is awful, has a lot of bugs and the armour model is way too much detailed. sometimes you will experience radnom penetrations or bounces jut because you hit an oddly shaped part of the hull or turret. The servers are broken, slow and awful. the community is awful. You have to play horrible tanks in order to get the better one. AND still it will not be worh it just because you are not a paying costumer. I bought Maus the tier 10 German tank And the game is still boring because player like to play with money and arty players are XVM snipers that pick on the best player in enemy team. Massive in-balances, arty is horribly over powered and Wargaming don't know what fair play is. They have no idea about balnce. They know nothing about WW2 and how horrible it was. on the forum you are dictated what to say and you are not alowed to say certain things about their game (basically dictaorship) You get banned for try to help them and EU and US player get ignored. They only listen to Russians and Belorusians. So US and EU players are just there to geve them money NOTHIG else! They simply don't care about the US and EU player base. Whant kind of sick dev or moderator kills the thread on frum, bans you from playn the game just bcause you said something does not work.They are telling a clear message to ALL EU and US player base "**** off we just need you to feed us with money and thats is it." unless you are a youtuber but that is still qestionable. Here is a quote form Obsidiand Entertainment's Q&A on Armored Warfare another Free2Play.

"Question: Will there be a way to visually distinguish "battle hardened" vehicles?
    Answer: No, it will be completely up to players to make any visual customizations when the camouflage system is introduced, for example. We do feel that making such vehicles look distinctive would make them a target for griefers."

This is the kind of dev I want to see making a game. In Obsidian Entertainmet they care about their player base and try to make the game fun. So what i am Trying to say is DO NOT play World of Tanks but Play Armored Warfare instead. It's way more fun and payingt 100 bucks in to Armored Warfare is more worth it.
    Do Not support Wargaming.net. They are awful and mean. So therefore I will give it -10 but since ther is no -10 I will give it Zero, big fat Zero.
  34. Dec 30, 2015
    t toxic community, bad game mechanics, and the develop studio makes this game on of the worst online games
  35. Dec 26, 2015
    Very unhappy with the support of the company. I've had issues with gear missing and other tankers ramming me or shooting me. They did nothing for either. Had to buy more cammo nets, binos, shell rammers and more. When my premium account runs out they are getting no more cash from me. Screw these bastards.

MrO
  36. Dec 19, 2015
    Вернусь в игру, когда уберете арту. Я захожу в игры наслаждаться процессом, а не получать удовольствие от БДСМ-тематик полного унижения.
  37. Nov 23, 2015
    This game is garbage. Don't waste your time.
    Эта игра просто мусор. Не тратьте свое время на это убожество.
  38. Nov 22, 2015
    The game is utterly **** Half of the games you play your team does not work with you and you are powerless to affect how the game is going. The other half of the games you play are games where you are matched up against higher tier enemies and you still cannot do anything. A multiplayer game on which nobody plays for team and you cannot affect the game on any level. Horrible game design.
  39. Nov 12, 2015
    It's fun at first, can't deny that, but the problems in the game quickly overwhelm the fun. At it's heart, this game is completely pay to win and it isn't even a small amount. You can pay hundreds of dollars for premium tanks and equipment and proceed to run amok with impunity. If you are one of the people in a standard tank, all you exist for is to give the premiums experience sinceIt's fun at first, can't deny that, but the problems in the game quickly overwhelm the fun. At it's heart, this game is completely pay to win and it isn't even a small amount. You can pay hundreds of dollars for premium tanks and equipment and proceed to run amok with impunity. If you are one of the people in a standard tank, all you exist for is to give the premiums experience since you can't beat them. I can't imagine it's all that fun being in an invincible tank, but there's plenty of low self-esteem people with lots of money to waste who do nothing but buy premiums to win. Expand
  40. Nov 8, 2015
    I can recommend playing this game, as long as you understand and accept this:
    1) You have to play it like an Arcade. Log, run, shoot and die. Never care about points, about rankings or ladders, about team play. No more than 30 minutes each time. Will be fun.
    2) Modding is mandatory, not an option. Download aslains stuff. Basic features are missing in the barebone game. 3) Tiers. Not
    I can recommend playing this game, as long as you understand and accept this:
    3) Tiers. Not only 1 to 4 are fun to play. As long as you are not matched against Tier 10 guys, will be fun. So... is useless going beyond Tier 7 stuff. The T10 guys are golden ammo, golden tank, golden cheat.
    4) NEVER give even 1 dollar, Euro to these guys. The way to play FUN is to play FREE. This game is the worst pay2win engine i ever met. It is said that they make 1.5 millon Euro .... a day!! Dont care of the golden ammo, you can kill those guys anyway.
    5) Type of tank: i prefer Arty, because i can hit even the biggest guys even if they have some cheats (sorry "paid things") activated. But antitank sniping is OK and also some heavies or Mid (mid are very difficult to play well). I am in the yankee branch: T29, T20, T67, M44 (22 sec recharge :P). Arty only care about recharge time, other things doesnt care in the "Arcade". Light tanks not for me. Scouting is not fun.
    6) Short tactics: Heavies go ahead and shot everything you see, only cover against Arty. Mids run fast , flank and shoot...and die. Antitank hide, snipe, hide again, snipe, they spot you , you die. Arty go "the place" to shoot. Get the biggest guys first, they are easier, they will hate you... is very fun to doom a golden boy!!!
    7) Community. Never care about login there, there are a loy of guys very angry because they pay real money and they get almost nothing. They will not help you, they cannot.

In short: if you play like me is a nice 9. If you do not play Arcade like, is very frustrating, its a 1. Average: 5

A word to my wargaming friends: if you design this way a game, its up to you.
  41. Oct 28, 2015
    Последние несколько лет игра скатывается всё ниже и ниже, но разработчикам на это плевать. 1 из 10 за такое отношение разработчиков к своему продукту.
  42. Oct 25, 2015
    This game is only fun until tier 3-4. Before I got to tier 3, i thought the game was very balanced, had good mechanics, and overall a nice game. When I got to tier 3, I found myself in a match playing against tiers 7. Is it that hard to even out the teams in a game like this?!
  43. Oct 22, 2015
    First of all, I will admit that the game is fun for the first 3 tiers, maybe. After the first 3 tiers, the game turns into a complete mess. Turns out, people who play free suffer a exp and credit penalty. Forcing you to pay real money to be able to utilize the full benefits, (I will explain what this entails later on).

Possibly the worst part of this game is the sloppy matchmaking

Possibly the worst part of this game is the sloppy matchmaking system that sets you up against tanks at a maximum 3 tiers above you. If you don't know what that means, there are 10 tiers in the game, higher tier tanks have better guns and armor. So when you are paired against tanks who are higher tier, you essentially become worthless. There are roles, like light tanks who have to scout. They are not meant for damage and that's because your gun cant damage anything. Then your contribution as a light tank depends on your team. If your team is bad then your scouting means nothing which makes you worthless. Heavy and medium tanks are the guys who rush forward to deal damage. Paired against higher tanks makes you worthless, since armor no longer means anything against higher tier and your guns cant damage anything. There are other class of tanks, but it means nothing for the reasons stated above. Unless you pay real money for "premium" ammunition, which is the games way of saying "pay real money to do damage". Although they did change that in later patches by allowing you the option to buy premium ammo with in-game credits. But the prices are raised around 10-20x the price of regular ammo. In other words, its praying that you get competent teammates who just happen to be in the higher tier tanks.

But lets get on to the higher tier tanks, shall we? To get to the higher tier tanks, you have to wade through the garbage that is the lower tier tanks. Which becomes a problem especially if you take into consideration the reasons I listed above. Now, progression would be a good thing, if it wasn't such a hassle in this game. I don't want to spend two months grinding 200xp per game because the matchmaker put me in a match where I literally can't contribute, for a tank that requires 40,000+ experience. Then the crew, you hire crew for when you purchase tanks, you have the option of paying real money to put them at 100%, which allows you to train skills that offer bonuses in battle. You would need around 200-400 games to get it to 100% without paying real money, but that's if you are lucky and placed in a match where you can contribute instead of being a target/distraction/fodder. This also applies to experience for tanks as well, pretty much forcing players to pay real money to get the boost so that they don't have to grind months for one tank. Now, I know what you are thinking: "What? Are you poor? Can't spare some money on a game?" If I wanted to spend money on a game, I'd rather spend it one that is actually well designed.

Then there is the community, good lord the community is so toxic. I asked one question about an event, and the entire chat exploded with people throwing out obscenities and telling you to kill yourself. What makes this even "funnier" is that there are moderators who actually monitor the chats, but they don't discipline the people who are genuinely rude and out of nowhere to harass, no. They instead ban you when you point out the obvious flaws in the game. I admit, I rage at times, especially when the game deals me an unfair hand, (thank you matchmaking), and I then present my concerns. First, its people flocking to the "defense" of the game, when I quote "defense" I mean what they do is tell you to leave since they would rather not defend their broken game. Especially since most of these people have gotten past the ridiculous grind and no longer have a reason to complain. Then what do the moderators do? They ban you for criticizing the game, there was at least two times where I lost chat privileges because I "dared" to criticize such an "amazing" game.

Then I see the reviews from these so called "game critics". Giving this game a total of 8/10 on this website and it makes you wonder if they even played the game past tier three. If they even played the game enough to notice these glaring problems. Or maybe they were payed to give a good review, especially since I doubt that a game could go on for this long without at least one bad review. Especially from those who have actually played the game. Id rather listen to the users, the gamers than these "critics". The user reviews come from the people who have actually played, and when you look at the difference between the game critic reviews and user reviews, you see how vastly different it is. How in the user reviews, the amount of negative reviews vastly outnumber both the good and mixed reviews, combined!

I give this game a "1", mostly because the only redeeming thing about this is the beginning. Showing what the game could have been, but the developers care more about money than polishing their broken game.
  44. Oct 21, 2015
    Авторы игры сделали игру, которая приносит им деньги.
    Больше они ничего делать не хотят. Развитие игры --> 0 (стремится к нулю). Разработчики просто боятся её менять, несмотря на огромную кучу проблем.
    Набили карманы деньгами и сели на жопы. В этой игре делать нечего. Если хотите начинать - начните с Armored Warfare! Сугубо моё мнение, как опытного игрока с 23к боёв и 58% побед.
    Авторы игры сделали игру, которая приносит им деньги.
    Набили карманы деньгами и сели на жопы.

В этой игре делать нечего.
    Если хотите начинать - начните с Armored Warfare!
    Сугубо моё мнение, как опытного игрока с 23к боёв и 58% побед. Игра мертва. Никаких перспектив, миссий, разнообразия и интересности гейплея.
  45. Oct 18, 2015
    Все решения которые ВГ принимает носят только корысный характер. Им плевать на то как скатилась игра, им просто нужно что бы деньги и дальше лелись рекой.
  46. Oct 15, 2015
    Wargaming got greedy and turned it into pay2win crap. Endless spamming of gold ammo, numerous platoons of "seal clubbers" where you are guaranteed a loss.
  47. Oct 11, 2015
    Вот многие пишут, что варгейминг ничего не делает, но это именно такая стратегия, потому что когда многие жалуются, пишут на форумах или в техподдержку, просто когда игра оставляет у людей эмоции это для игроделов плюс, именно поэтому их ролики на ютубе занимают первые места по популярности. Сделать так что бы всё нравилось и эмоции были от игры хорошие, намного сложнее. А для полученияВот многие пишут, что варгейминг ничего не делает, но это именно такая стратегия, потому что когда многие жалуются, пишут на форумах или в техподдержку, просто когда игра оставляет у людей эмоции это для игроделов плюс, именно поэтому их ролики на ютубе занимают первые места по популярности. Сделать так что бы всё нравилось и эмоции были от игры хорошие, намного сложнее. А для получения прибыли, как мы видим, это не обязательно. По той же причине вводятся слабые прем танки, чтобы на их фоне танки с удачной комбинацией характеристик смотрелись стоящими своих денег. Хотя поскольку сама игра унылая и медленная, я бы тратить деньги на неё не стал. Expand
  48. Oct 5, 2015
    FPS is unstably low, no balance, game is now user friendly, and of course the artillery - the class that you don't want in this game since you've played first battle on 2nd level
  49. Oct 3, 2015
    what they did with the game is beyond words. Artillery just kills with one shot.You Shine,but you don't see anybody else and go to the hangar soon.About optimization, I silent at all.On my core i7 brakes wildest.Graphics at the time of the game was already outdated,but for 2 015 generally not in any frame.Not very happy with the game
  50. Sep 28, 2015
    Although my interests have changed, I still find this a fun free time game, with complex strategy when you want it and that addictive "Call of Duty action" when you need it. The game has taken smaller strides then I would like to see a large earning company take, but the development keeps my interests in this game active. My opinion of this game is met after a large period of time devotedAlthough my interests have changed, I still find this a fun free time game, with complex strategy when you want it and that addictive "Call of Duty action" when you need it. The game has taken smaller strides then I would like to see a large earning company take, but the development keeps my interests in this game active. My opinion of this game is met after a large period of time devoted to it, and this is one of those games that you don't regret that time spelt in the long run. The development of the Japanese heavy branch seems to be unbalanced at the moment, but I would not take that as a defining characteristic of the balancing team. Overall my 9/10 score is the contrast of a game that finds itself entertaining and engaging for what it is, but leading in a dying series. Expand
  51. Sep 26, 2015
    Game is unplayable for two major reasons:

1) No Customer Service--if anything goes wrong ... if you don't get an item you paid for ... or if you make a small error in recruiting or leveling ... the company will not fix your situation. You are on your own. Caveat emptor. 2) Matchmaking is awful--you're either on the side that is stacked or on the side that will lose. Nothing you can
    Game is unplayable for two major reasons:

2) Matchmaking is awful--you're either on the side that is stacked or on the side that will lose. Nothing you can do. You may have 4 kills, but two minutes in your entire team has been steamrolled and it's now 10 v you.

When the fates allow and planets align ... you'll have a good match ... in which you better be using the pay-to-win ammo or you'll melt away.
  52. Sep 11, 2015
    Игра ужасная из-за арты и бан чата одни нервы в ней. Разработчики только деньги сосут и ни чего не делают.
  53. Sep 10, 2015
    Варгейминг всё просрал! Вначале всех всё устраивало, сейчас очень много проблем и они не решаются, отношение к аудитории отвратительное, на мнение игроков им просто насрать. Картошка просто зазвездилать (т.е. они ахуели в край). Чтоб они обанкротились и с кораблями своими обосрались. Уёбки блять.Варгейминг всё просрал! Вначале всех всё устраивало, сейчас очень много проблем и они не решаются, отношение к аудитории отвратительное, на мнение игроков им просто насрать. Картошка просто зазвездилать (т.е. они ахуели в край). Чтоб они обанкротились и с кораблями своими обосрались. Уёбки блять.
  54. Sep 7, 2015
    После обновы 9.10 ФПС упал ниже некуда разрабы ответ один драйвера,моды. Акция е25 вообще логику убила. Особенно компенсация за е25 я когда то деньги платил за него.
  55. Sep 7, 2015
    разработчики не хотят слушать игроков, игра скатилась в тупую выкачку денег, которой даже mail.ru позавидовал бы. в мусорку
  56. Sep 3, 2015
    Отдал игре 6 лет, начинал с бета-теста.
    Вердикт: разрабы ебучие лентяи и вечные пиздаболы, плевавшие на игроков и их мнение. Любой вопрос - пошлют нахуй, любое предложение - ответят отказом, укажешь на баги - могут забанить и ясен хуй, не будут ничего исправлять.
    Все их обещания - наглая лицемерная ложь, все их действия - соль на рану игроку и кража денег с кошелька. НАХУЙ КАРТОШКУ!
    Отдал игре 6 лет, начинал с бета-теста.
    НАХУЙ КАРТОШКУ!
  57. Sep 3, 2015
    Эта игра гавно. Разработчики не могут решить проблемы, которым уже несколько лет, а новые обновления только больше портят игру. Хавок так и не запустили. Обещали премиум технику не трогать - ага, сейчас.
  58. Sep 3, 2015
    Дибильный марафон на Е-25 меня добил. За 2 года сколько играю игра все хуже и хуже. Верните СерБа!
  59. Sep 3, 2015
    За 2 года с игрой не произошло абсолютно ничего, только выросли цены в премиум магазине. А еще в это игре есть артиллерия, которая полностью убивает всю игру.
  60. Sep 2, 2015
    Maybe my tank is to weak for his leveled battles? Maybe you can up it's armor/gun?
    - MAYBE YOU WANT TO PLAY ANOTHER GAME?
    Well, guys, why not. And also arty - its annhoying, out of gameplay. It makes people angry and no one cares.
  61. Sep 2, 2015
    There are terrible issues with game design, that wargaming doesn't want to fix. I believe that WOT was the first game with this kind of gameplay, so there are still a lot of players playing in it, but at the moment there are few competitors like WarThunder and Armored Warfare that a lot better. Just don't waste your time. WOT will be dead soon. There are just no reasons to play it. NoThere are terrible issues with game design, that wargaming doesn't want to fix. I believe that WOT was the first game with this kind of gameplay, so there are still a lot of players playing in it, but at the moment there are few competitors like WarThunder and Armored Warfare that a lot better. Just don't waste your time. WOT will be dead soon. There are just no reasons to play it. No positive amotions since level 4-6. No rankings, that could force you to play better. No balance. No active gameplay. It's comletely worthless. Expand
  62. Sep 1, 2015
    Хочу сказать спасибо за:
    - щедруйшую компенсацию за марафон E-25
    - увлекательный геймплей с артами.
    - отличный баланс и умнейшую ЦА в игре.
    - выполненные обещания
  63. Sep 1, 2015
    1. Worst class balance. Self-propelled guns can one-shot even the most skilled player by only clicking one mouse button.
    2. Worst dispersion of the most vital in-battle parameters (damage and armor piercing): random +/- 25% (TWENTY FIVE!!!).
    3. NO skill-based matchmaking. 4. Worst gaming community communications: developers constantly lying, trolling and even insulting gamers. The most
    3. NO skill-based matchmaking.
    4. Worst gaming community communications: developers constantly lying, trolling and even insulting gamers. The most common reply from developers is “on the Greek calends”.
  64. Sep 1, 2015
    Wargaming.net do not respect European Comunnity. In Belarus and Russia communistic propaganda is still working. Wargaming.net has poor PR. Do not support them, buying premium accounts etc. cause you will be dissapointed. Tossing money to rubbish is better way of spending money then this. Belive me.
  65. Aug 30, 2015
    РЕБАЛАНСЬТЕ БЛТЬ АРТУ! или сделайте ограничение по 2 артабляди МАКСИМУМ на бой!
    REBALANCE ARTY!
  66. Aug 30, 2015
    Чет хуета какая-то. Картошка нихуя не делает блять полезного, зато дохуя всякого ненужного кала ввела, тип работает блять. Пусть этот Живец в рот ебется, верните Серба!!!1
  67. Aug 30, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The developers of this game completely ignore the wishes of users. Believing that they know better what you need to play at the same time do not really even play in his own game. Ignoring not only the audience but also vododelov (bloggers) to competitive players. Actually people who ignored him in a sense bring money and popularity.
    The consequence of that is suspected of mental retardation department geymbalansa or their mental health.
    In past issues of game balance, there is another huge problem: the promise. WG Office in Minsk can not promise anything and do not do. But US office WG promised nothing. And he made for 1-1.5 years in the Xbox One that Minsk promises to 5 years for the PC.
    There is no doubt about the mental state of people in the US office WG. So they got rid of the client part of Big World. According to current realities World of Tanks they need to raise a saint.
    It is better than to jump on the rope to play this game.
  68. Aug 30, 2015
    Игра была бы отличная без арты , ну или с грамотным ее балансом и балансом в общем , выходя в бой ты надеешься , что попадешь в нормальную команду нормально сбалансированную и без 5 артилерий в команде . Это не мир танков , а мир случайности . Разработчики не слушают свою аудиторию и проводят опросы среди своих "тестеров" которые не могут выразить мысли игроков . На вопрос "будут ли делатьИгра была бы отличная без арты , ну или с грамотным ее балансом и балансом в общем , выходя в бой ты надеешься , что попадешь в нормальную команду нормально сбалансированную и без 5 артилерий в команде . Это не мир танков , а мир случайности . Разработчики не слушают свою аудиторию и проводят опросы среди своих "тестеров" которые не могут выразить мысли игроков . На вопрос "будут ли делать какие то опросы по игре , для ее улучшения " отвечают : " Нам лучше знать ч то вам нужно". Игра скатилась . Играю в нее только с друзьями чисто чтоб упороться или раз в две недели когда хочется прокатится на любимом танке и отсосать по полной . Expand
  69. Aug 30, 2015
    Первое впечатление положительное. Но уже 3 год к ряду, ложь и обман ЦА. Минский филиал, как рассадник лени и вранья надо давно распустить. В боксовых танка сделали всё, что ПК обещают с самого начала игры. Привязка цены к иностранной валюте, в тех странах. Где поддержание серверов и комюнити идет в нац. валюте. Каждый год год идет отток до 50% от предыдущего года. 2 года назад до 900тПервое впечатление положительное. Но уже 3 год к ряду, ложь и обман ЦА. Минский филиал, как рассадник лени и вранья надо давно распустить. В боксовых танка сделали всё, что ПК обещают с самого начала игры. Привязка цены к иностранной валюте, в тех странах. Где поддержание серверов и комюнити идет в нац. валюте. Каждый год год идет отток до 50% от предыдущего года. 2 года назад до 900т игроков в этот период было, теперь же до 60т еле еле набирает. Expand
  70. Aug 30, 2015
    Эта игра просто гавно. Разработчики не могут решить проблемы, которым уже несколько лет, а новые обновления только больше портят игру.
  71. Aug 30, 2015
    У игры есть потенциал - на старте проекта всё выглядело весьма и весьма перспективно. Однако прошли годы, а качественных доработок наблюдается какой-то абсолютно невменяемый мизер. Нововведения если и вводятся, то косметические, чисто для создания видимости работы, и, зачастую эти нововведения абсолютно не согласованы с текущим балансом, тем самым лишь ещё больше усугубляя общуюУ игры есть потенциал - на старте проекта всё выглядело весьма и весьма перспективно. Однако прошли годы, а качественных доработок наблюдается какой-то абсолютно невменяемый мизер. Нововведения если и вводятся, то косметические, чисто для создания видимости работы, и, зачастую эти нововведения абсолютно не согласованы с текущим балансом, тем самым лишь ещё больше усугубляя общую неадекватность игровой механики.
    Мой игровой стаж в данном проекте более двух лет. Не буду кривить душой, у игры есть свои плюсы - ведь тот изначальный потенциал так никуда и не делся - но минусов настолько больше, что продолжать играть нет никакого желания. В данном отзыве сосредоточусь на основных проблемах которые имеют место быть в игре, надеюсь они сберегут чьи-то нервы, а может и заставят, наконец, взяться разработчиков за головы.
    1. Отсутствие баланса.
    С балансом проблемы повсюду - начиная от применимости классов техники, заканчивая ттх машин, тактической диспозицией карт и подбором команд. В WoT вы спокойно можете обнаружить, что вкачанный вами танк внезапно уступает по боевой эффективности всем одноклассникам на уровне, просто без какой-либо вменяемой причины, вы можете попасть на карту, где у одной команды более выгодные позиции для игры чем у другой. Причём ждать правок баланса иногда приходится годами, ввиду того, что разработчики банально не отслеживают ситуацию в игре.
    2. Проблемы игровой механики.
    Основные проблемы наблюдаются с отсутствием возможности нормальной реализации техники в рамках своего класса. Лёгкие танки, например, которые должны передавать развед.данные с поля боя обладают ровно таким же обзором как и топовая техника других классов в бою, при этом у них нет мощного вооружения и достаточного запаса прочности при том, что лёгким танкам приходится работать на первой линии. Тяжёлые танки, зачастую, не способны держать урон, даже при наличии внушительного бронирования ибо их пробивают или премиум снарядами, либо выцеливают лючки. Так же в игре много рандомизации: пробитие и урон снаряда варьируется в пределах +/-25 от базового значения, от рандома зависит точность стрельбы, от рандома зависит выведение из строя модулей. Таким образом очень ограничивается влияние игрока на боевую обстановку, ввиду чего на данный момент большая часть боёв полностью лишена динамики.
    3. Нет матчмейкинга.
    В режиме случайных боёв команда набирается из случайного набора игроков и техники. Таким образом вы можете попасть в команду новичков, когда противниками играют опытные бойцы и в бою у вас банально не будет шансов на победу вообще. Если же вы сами сумели стать скилловым игроком - то вам придётся столкнуться с тем, что вас в бою могут фокусить. Одна из модификаций для WoT позволяет видеть статистику игроков в бою и ориентируясь с помощью этого мода вы, иной раз, половина команды сосредотачивает своё внимание на одном единственном противнике, что крайне сомнительно сказывается на увлекательности игрового процесса.
    4. Борьба с читерством.
    Поскольку большая часть информации обрабатывается на сервера в WoT крайне мало простора для создания запрещённых модификаций. Тем не менее они есть и дают реальное преимущество игроку. Так же наличествует проблема с ботоводством. Данные вопросы разработчиками игры решают крайне неохотно, а подчас и вовсе игнорируются.
    5. Проблемы освоения в игре.
    Даже при наличии рефферальной програмы (введена всего год назад) новичку очень сложно осваиваться в игре, зарабатывать игровую валюту и опыт. Фактически игрока принуждают покупать прем.аккаунт или прем.технику, без которых его развитие в игре будет примерно равно рабскому труду.
    6. Отсутствие контроля над игровым процессом и адекватной работы над развитием игры.
    Одна из проблем заключается в том, что сами разработчики не играют в своё детище. Для тестирования тех или иных нововведений используется команда супертестеров, но по неким причинам работает эта команда крайне неэффективно и пропускает в релиз откровенные недоработки. Если же потом в игре обнаруживается проблема с балансом - разработчики вместо оперативного вмешательства годами собирают статистику, выясняя есть ли проблема на самом деле... потом они её наугад правят и история со сбором статистики повторяется вновь.
    Разработчики бесконечно кормят игроков обещаниями и вместо того, чтобы сосредотачиваться на проблемах, которые реально нуждаются в решении, они с новыми обновлениями предпочитают вводить дополнительные, подчас не особо нужные ветки техники, лишь ещё больше усугубляя проблемы с балансировкой игровой механики.

На данный момент, игроки уже два года ждут ввод поддержки многопоточности, реализацию разрушаемости и ребаланс техники и методики подбора боёв путём смены разброса уровней с -2/+2 до -1/+1. Вместо этого нам в обновлении 9.10 скармливают новую ветку абсолютно ненужных японских тяжёлых танко
  72. Aug 29, 2015
    The game has problems with balance, the developers are not listening to users ' opinions, many of which are not balanced, and artillery, as a class, not part of the game. Horrible game!
  73. Aug 29, 2015
    За последние 3 года из игры сделали не понятно что.Побеждает тот кто больше переседит в кустах. бтр 0!Карты УЖАСНЫЕ.
  74. Aug 29, 2015
    the worst game ever! tanks vanish in and out most of the tanks are make believe tanks the ones that had never seen the light of day from paper. play the game and don't do what some guy says and your a noob and get off the game. and EVERYTHING COST REAL MONEY if you join you never move up in exp and never get the good tanks till your ready to toss the pc out the window. so SAY no to thisthe worst game ever! tanks vanish in and out most of the tanks are make believe tanks the ones that had never seen the light of day from paper. play the game and don't do what some guy says and your a noob and get off the game. and EVERYTHING COST REAL MONEY if you join you never move up in exp and never get the good tanks till your ready to toss the pc out the window. so SAY no to this game and save your money and your time spent playing with 10 year olds and disturbed adults Expand
  75. Aug 29, 2015
    Разработчики ничего не хотят делать с игрой, только донат, только страдание. За 2 года с игрой не произошло абсолютно ничего, только выросли цены в премиум магазине. А еще в это игре есть артиллерия, которая полностью убивает всю игруРазработчики ничего не хотят делать с игрой, только донат, только страдание. За 2 года с игрой не произошло абсолютно ничего, только выросли цены в премиум магазине. А еще в это игре есть артиллерия, которая полностью убивает всю игру
  76. Aug 29, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Я просто напишу о проблемах в игре и по скольку разрабы говорят что не надо ныть просто так и ничего не предлагать, напишу и о решении данных проблем.

1)Карты (На некоторых невозможно играть на определённой технике. Прим. Е100 на малиновке/прохоровке)
    Решение: Вывести карты из игры/дать игроку выбирать ~5 карт, на которые он никогда не хочет попадать, не исправляйте эти карты, это им мало поможет.

2)Арта (Ограничение арты в бою не помогает.)
    Решение: сделать режим случайных боёв без арты/поставить ограничение на 1 арту в бою/понерфить арту в говно, так, чтобы на ней невозможно было играть, как это сделали со многими танками в игре.

3)Новая точность, с которой можно вполне себе неплохо стрелять на КВ-2 ББшками через всю карту и попадать в 90% случаев по ЛТ, если взять правильное упреждение.
    Решение: понерфить точность, не до прежнего уровня конечно, но понерфить.

4)Сербоголда (если игрок более-менее знает, куда стрелять, он пробьёт вас, как бы вы ни стояли и не ёрзали, а благодаря новой точности он конечно же попадёт туда, куда целился)
    Решение: понерфить пробитие голдой(можно и дамаг)

5)ТТХ некоторых танков (разрабы никак не могут апнуть мауса и кв-5, которые просто неиграбельны опять на той же малиновке или прохоровке.
    Решение: апнуть эти танки, игра не умрёт от этого.

6)Тестеры с 46% побед на основных аккаунтах -_-

7)Основная аудитория - школьники, а это значит что вы не увидите тимплея в этой игре, можете не надеяться на союзников, они вам никогда не помогут.
    Решение: Невозможно

8)Соснулые прем танки. Зачем вообще такие выпускать? Без какой-либо фишки, просто убогий по всем параметрам танк, который никому не нужен. Например суперпершинг, он не едет, не танкует и без голды на нем нет смысла играть. Ладно, есть соснулые премы, без разницы. Нет бы исправиться и выпустить что-то стоящее, но нет ребят, держите т-34-3, STA-2 и т-54 первый образец, которые абсолютно никому не нужны, когда есть FCM.

Мне нравилась эта игра, в 2012 году, когда я только начинал. Разрабы многое обещали и я верил и ждал,с каждым годом становилось все хуже, но появлялись новые обещания, в видео разрабы говорили что нет, мы не запускаем игру, мы стараемся все сделать как лучше, просто у нас не хватает времени на всё сразу, но с каждым годом обещаний становилось всё больше, а выполнялись только 10% от всех.

P.s. Хз зачем я это написал, разрабы это либо уже видели и им похер, либо никогда этого не прочитают, но я честно пытался написать без мата и адекватно объяснить мою точку зрения, хотя это бесполезно, потому что всем насрать.

Ну и да, не советую сейчас начинать/продолжать играть в эту игру, потому что зря потратите деньги, а главное своё время.

Ставлю 0, чтобы когда на этом сайте рейтинг танков опустится ниже, чем у игр от мейл ру, разработчики задумались и начали хоть что-нибудь делать, я всё ещё хочу верить, что они не совсем забросили игру, ведь всё ещё можно исправить, я не знаю почему они этого не понимают. Им же лучше, если они исправят игру, будет идти больше денег, а игроки будут играть в хорошую игру и все счастливы...

P.p.s. Моя основа - 18к боёв, 55% 1300 кпд, твинк - 4к боёв, 63% 1800 кпд, 2400 wn8.
  77. Aug 29, 2015
    Terrible game balance, developers give many promises and not providr them. We are waiting for HAVOC more than 2 years. There are also a lot of donate. It gives big adventage
  78. Aug 29, 2015
    разрабы пидоры,смерть артеввввввввввввввввввв СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУ МУРОЗОРУ СЛАВА СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУ МУРОЗОРУ СЛАВА СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУ МУРОЗОРУ СЛАВА СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУ МУРОЗОРУ СЛАВА СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУ МУРОЗОРУ СЛАВА СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУ МУРОЗОРУ СЛАВА СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУ МУРОЗОРУ СЛАВА СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУ МУРОЗОРУ СЛАВА СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУ МУРОЗОРУ СЛАВА СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУ МУРОЗОРУ СЛАВА СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУ МУРОЗОРУ СЛАВА СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУразрабы пидоры,смерть артеввввввввввввввввввв СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУ МУРОЗОРУ СЛАВА СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУ МУРОЗОРУ СЛАВА СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУ МУРОЗОРУ СЛАВА СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУ МУРОЗОРУ СЛАВА СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУ МУРОЗОРУ СЛАВА СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУ МУРОЗОРУ СЛАВА СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУ МУРОЗОРУ СЛАВА СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУ МУРОЗОРУ СЛАВА СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУ МУРОЗОРУ СЛАВА СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУ МУРОЗОРУ СЛАВА СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУ МУРОЗОРУ СЛАВА СЛАВА МУРАЗОРУ МУРОЗОРУ СЛАВА Expand
  79. Aug 29, 2015
    Игра стала абсолютно неиграбельной! Когда я начинал в нее, на была интересной и фановой! Сейчас же полный писец, разработчики просто пытаются чинить что уже полностью сломано...Good night, sweet prince....
  80. Aug 29, 2015
    Игра скатилась, разработчики забили на развитие проекта и кормят одними обещаниями.
  81. Aug 29, 2015
    Одна из худших игр во всём мире.. убивает отношение разработчиков к игре, а так же к своим игрокам.. Главное для Wargaming это деньги деньги и ещё раз деньги...
  82. Aug 29, 2015
    For several years this game sucked me about $ 700, what I'm sorry! World cans turned into a pile of bugs unbalanced, disappointments and promises that do not perform for several years, explaining that KTTS. IDN Forums potato MAFIA
  83. Aug 29, 2015
    ставлю 3 за роботу варгейминга в етой игре ничего не меняется хавок уже ждем 3-4 года разрабы ничего не делают в игре есть баги их не много но они есть ве дальше мне об етой игре писать лень...
  84. Aug 29, 2015
    была неплохая игра года 3 назад но бабки портят людей!танки стали болотом !ХОТИМ ПЕРЕМЕН!
  85. Aug 29, 2015
    It could have been awesome MMO, but it was ruined by in-existent balance, awful optimization and no improvements for a very long time what so ever. Beware: the more Wargaming promises, the bigger fail is the outcome. They promised HAVOC and optimization- nope. Still not here. They promised balance- nah, forget about such thing. Do not support this game in anyway possible.
  86. Aug 29, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Хавок, стабилизация, баланс, где вы??? Разработчикам насрать на игру, главное - денежек срубить, игра сырая, War Thunder ито лучше, когда начнут заниматься игрой - тогда будет положительная оценка, а так - 0. Expand
  87. Aug 29, 2015
    Более 2 лет игра стоит на месте и никакого прогресса, практически во всех направлениях застой. Разработчики никак не хотят наладить геймплей. Просто ужасно видеть такой потенциал в игре и понимать что он не будет никогда реализован, а если и будет то будет уже поздно.Более 2 лет игра стоит на месте и никакого прогресса, практически во всех направлениях застой. Разработчики никак не хотят наладить геймплей. Просто ужасно видеть такой потенциал в игре и понимать что он не будет никогда реализован, а если и будет то будет уже поздно.
  88. Aug 29, 2015
    говнище полное,разрабы дауна,арта тварь,баланс дно,голда говно,графа говно,обещания говно,моус тащит,вафля сосо,уходите все в арморед варфейр
  89. Aug 29, 2015
    This game has a ton of issues. The lack custowmer service. They rely on a automated system that continually tags people that do nothing wrong, adnd customer service dose nothing to fix the issues WHEN you have one. It is a fail game .
  90. Aug 29, 2015
    Разработчики считают что они знают, чего хотят игроки, делают игру "лучше". Геймплей отвратителен, баланса нет, стабильный фпс даже на достаточно мощных компьютерах отсутствует. Игроки жалуются, разработчики говорят что знают лучше, "мы делаем игру для вас, как вы хотите, но нет, этого не будет, того нельзя, мы лучше знаем, хоть и не играем в нашу игру"Разработчики считают что они знают, чего хотят игроки, делают игру "лучше". Геймплей отвратителен, баланса нет, стабильный фпс даже на достаточно мощных компьютерах отсутствует. Игроки жалуются, разработчики говорят что знают лучше, "мы делаем игру для вас, как вы хотите, но нет, этого не будет, того нельзя, мы лучше знаем, хоть и не играем в нашу игру"
  91. Aug 26, 2015
    you are going to regret big time. i've never seen a worse in game balance in any other game. everything, just everything built upon the idea to frustrate the gamer more. if anything goes well, it will be screwed in next update, i guarantee it.
  92. Aug 21, 2015
    Game has deteriorated over the last several years. Player complaints and bugs are ignored while WG trots out more and more pay-to-win schemes. Game is nothing but a bad arcade shooter at this point. Hostile player base and community, horrible customer service, and a forum moderator team that sanitize the boards of all posts they don't care for. Unless you are willing to spend a lot of $ -Game has deteriorated over the last several years. Player complaints and bugs are ignored while WG trots out more and more pay-to-win schemes. Game is nothing but a bad arcade shooter at this point. Hostile player base and community, horrible customer service, and a forum moderator team that sanitize the boards of all posts they don't care for. Unless you are willing to spend a lot of $ - avoid this "game" Expand
  93. Aug 20, 2015
    Very good game. The perfect balance. The most competent developers, ALWAYS listen to the views of the players! And the presence of guns in the game makes it VERY DYNAMIC.
  94. Aug 9, 2015
    A big 0 from me as well. If you have never played the game before, do not start, or you start don't pay a single coin on it. The game is extremely frustrating to play. No matter how good you will be at the tame, you have 14 other people in your team that you depend on and because of the game's extremely poor matchmaking algorithm, you will end-up pretty often losing badly. With the longA big 0 from me as well. If you have never played the game before, do not start, or you start don't pay a single coin on it. The game is extremely frustrating to play. No matter how good you will be at the tame, you have 14 other people in your team that you depend on and because of the game's extremely poor matchmaking algorithm, you will end-up pretty often losing badly. With the long history the game already has I can say with a high degree of confidence that the matchmaking is intended by War Gaming to be so bad. Apart from time when your team is very bad, you can also get matched up with tanks 2 tiers higher than you against you will simply have no chance. There are so many statistics the game records for each player and they or not put to use.
    Personally I continue to play the game, only rarely because of the money that I already put in the game on premium tanks that nobody will give back. I hope that a good alternative like Armored Warfare will keep from ever playing WoT.
    For new players keep in mind that there are two resources you have to grind like crazy for that new tank. Coins (silver) and experience both of which are earned very hard, specially coins.
    Although the game's mechanics are well thought and interesting it is absolutely no fun and no worth playing.
  95. Aug 9, 2015
    I have to be brutally honest about this game without any form of biased opinions from diehard fanboys to this game influencing me. I have played world of tanks for a good year now and I can't take it anymore. I have found 4 major glaring flaws among countless lesser flaws that just kill this game for me.
    Flaw 1: The Grind
    You can easily get to a tier 5 tank of your choosing in a
    Flaw 1: The Grind
    You can easily get to a tier 5 tank of your choosing in a relatively short time but after that it becomes a mind numbing slog to get to any tank that is higher. It took me 8 months of continuous play, waste of my life, to finally get a tier 8 tank and that's when I discovered how POINTLESS it is to have a high tier tank. You gain almost no silver or go negative in silver every game with high tier tanks just to restore ammo if you do well, or repair your tank if you die. I could make no silver to buy anything. So the only thing I could do to avoid spending a boatload of cash on this pittance is to grind for hundreds of battles on low tier tanks just to make up for the vast amounts of silver I'd loose on high tiers that I had to play hundreds of battles to finally buy. How is that fun???
    Flaw 2: Matchmaking
    For those fans who say this game has better matchmaking now than it did before, no, it is still broken. How can you defend this when you are a tier 6 medium tank placed into matches with tier 9 heavies constantly? Your low tier tank has no chance to pierce even the rear of most of these high tier tanks you are forced to fight and that's if you can survive the 20 seconds to get behind them. How can you possibly gain xp or silver if you die within a couple minutes without doing a single thing or you are forced to run and hide in a ditch just to wait for the game to either end or for the enemy to finally find you and take you out in a heartbeat? And don't say "do your best to support your team" or "scout the enemy at least". How can you support if you can do NOTHING and how can you scout if your tank is going 15 KPH? The matchmaking is broken. Players should not be forced to face tanks 3-4 tiers above them like I just got done doing for 50 games straight that made me finally end my WoT career.
    Flaw 3: Premium features
    Premium is ridiculously overpowered and is also way too out of control. I just looked at the current packs on premium. 150 dollars for 3 tanks, a month of premium, 500k silver, and some premium ammo!!! Are you insane???!!! I can buy The Witcher 3 collector's edition with that money. And speaking of premium ammo, you can literally buy special ammo that I've read the stats for and nearly double your penetration power and/or damage. Is this why I'm seeing tier 6 tanks doing over 500 damage on every shell fired? That is definitely pay to win. You can even buy different types of premium shells in those horribly overpriced packs that give even more insane power to you. That is not fair. I've seen what these shells do and I bet that is the real reason the matchmaking is still broken in order to force players to buy these shells just so they can fight the high tier tanks they keep getting matched against. Good marketing scheme right there. You also NEED to buy premium accounts if you want to get to tier 10 tanks without going through a massive grind just to accumulate enough silver since premium also gives a 50% increase to silver just for buying the stupid service. You can even buy upgrades to your tank with the premium gold that can give some really wild bonuses to your tank. Now imagine facing opponents with that stuff, fun right? And why do I have to pay just to reassign crew members to other tanks? You even have to pay just to customize your tank. Customizing! That is one thing gamers love to do and you charge for it!
    Flaw 4: Hacking
    WoT has no dedicated matchmaking service and hackers go wild on it. Wargaming.net has no support staff, no monitoring at all. I can't believe the crap I've seen. I was in one game once that lasted 5 seconds because right as the countdown ended and the match began, a tier 8 artillery on the opposing team somehow managed to summon a hail of shells onto our spawn at the start and kill us all, ending the game with 15 kills. :D FUN! The only people who could defend this behavior is the hackers themselves. How can this qualify as good gameplay? I can't count how many times I've died to random shots out of nowhere while my crew with the sixth sense upgrade were showing I was undetected.

All in all this is a great concept for a game but poor design choices and outright lazy and greedy practices just ruin this experience for anyone who intends to play it long term. Do not invest your time into this game unless you have a lot of money to blow or you have a life you want to waste just like the year I wasted.
  96. Aug 1, 2015
    2 words, HEALTH BARS. If they added a decent damage model i would like the game. War gaming needs to up its game, gaijin is much better, even still in beta
  97. Jul 25, 2015
    What could been the best free-to-play title in 2010 is ruined by micro-transaction the game fell such a chore to play if you are oing to free-to-play route in the begining you will always feel a unbalanced gameplay cause guess what devs got too greedy and wanted to balance the top tier tanks so pay2win guys can enjoy while low free-to-play guys are left in the dust now the game is ok butWhat could been the best free-to-play title in 2010 is ruined by micro-transaction the game fell such a chore to play if you are oing to free-to-play route in the begining you will always feel a unbalanced gameplay cause guess what devs got too greedy and wanted to balance the top tier tanks so pay2win guys can enjoy while low free-to-play guys are left in the dust now the game is ok but unfortunetly the game fall short there is no gamemods just capture the enemy base or total annahilation the game is bad in my opinion yes it fun in begibig for like an hour but there is so many premium vehicles that will milk you dry. It sad i liked this game but you know play warthunder its way more balanced you can bring multipale vehicles aircraft and ship that yet are to come go play warthunder its way more enjoyable expiriance and you dont have to download 3 games. Expand
  98. Jul 24, 2015
    This game is rigged. Not really free. Beware of using your credit cards to buy gold. I'm lucky I was able to dispute it with PAYPAL. WOT billing system is SHADY when it comes to credit card charges. They will try to charge you hidden transactions where you won't noticed till it hits your credit card account. Remember they will BLOCK your account If there's some issues on CHARGEBACK. ItThis game is rigged. Not really free. Beware of using your credit cards to buy gold. I'm lucky I was able to dispute it with PAYPAL. WOT billing system is SHADY when it comes to credit card charges. They will try to charge you hidden transactions where you won't noticed till it hits your credit card account. Remember they will BLOCK your account If there's some issues on CHARGEBACK. It happened to me twice when I got the gold but not the CREDITS, Was that AWFUL. Billing support was unsupportive about the issues and they will always blame the players for something that their own system's fault. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE numbers to call. All will be answered through emails. WHAT A ******* SCAM!!!!! Expand
  99. Jul 18, 2015
    Going to make this review as HONEST as I can.

This game is NOT skill vs skill, it is WALLET vs WALLET! If you are a statistic makes you cool player, this is the game for you. If you are a run and gun, or believe in strategy, I would look at other games. While this game is technically free to play, they sell "premium" tanks, as well as armor piercing rounds, repair packs, health
    Going to make this review as HONEST as I can.

This game is NOT skill vs skill, it is WALLET vs WALLET!

If you are a statistic makes you cool player, this is the game for you.
    If you are a run and gun, or believe in strategy, I would look at other games.

While this game is technically free to play, they sell "premium" tanks, as well as armor piercing rounds, repair packs, health kits, and the list goes on. So if you are not willing to shell out big dollars, you are at a disadvantage from the start. The "premium" tanks can only be bought with gold, which can only be purchased. The repair, and other kits, can be bought with silver won in battles, but often cause the "average" player to only break even in terms of silver once damage repairs, and ammunition costs are filled.

This is yet another game plagued by user hacks.

There are a great deal of children, 8-40 who will start calling names, throwing insults because they ran out and got killed, and want to blame it on the rest of the team.

The game, in random battles, consists of 15 team members, but make no mistake, the word "team" is COMPLETELY misleading. Over the last 6 months, younger people have taken over the game, and 98% of them, will hide way back at the base in an attempt to collect the most damage, without ever getting shot at. OR, they will ALL go to one side of the map, in most cases leaving the middle and other side wide open.

Clans:
    Most clans in this game, at least any that do battles, will require you to have a minimum 50% win rate, which with the way random battles are played, or you are willing to spend big dollars, is not easy to achieve as that statistic relies on the capabilities of the rest of your team.

There are two types of gamers, those who play for the W, and those who play for the statistical bragging right. This game, is dominated by the latter.

I cannot count the number of times I have;
    *Been the only tank to cover and entire side.
    *Set up behind a rock, pulled out to take a shot, and had another tank park right behind me so I could not back up to cover.
    *Had another tank pull in front of me to block my shots and "steal" damage ( you will get in trouble for causing team damage.
    *Had up to 4 tanks not even play the round, leaving the team very short handed. You can get in trouble for causing team damage, even if another tank pulls in front of you, but nothing happens to those who load into the round and do not even play.

As with many "free or pay" games, if you are not willing to shell out big dollars (30 bucks for some tanks) you may find yourself completely frustrated. The first few tiers, there are ten, are not so bad to get through, but then you will find yourself bogged down. Example, a tier 2 tank, may cost you around 1,500 exp and 3,000 silver, but a tier 7 tank will cost around 150,000 exp and 225,000 to 275,000 silver. Not to mention, when you first acquire a tank, you will need ADDITIONAL silver and exp to outfit it with a better gun, engine, radio, etc. You can see how things start to really add up, forcing you to pay to be competitive.

All one has to do, is look at the "user review" score, 5.0 out of 10
  100. Jul 17, 2015
    Lately I've gotten back to playing World of Tanks and I thought I'd share my thoughts about it.
    WoT is basically a very fun game to play. There are tons of ways to mod it more interesting (Arnold voice mod) and playing with friends makes it even better. The graphics are very good and the game physics work well. There are multiple different tank types to choose from and fun events happening from time to time.

WoT has some big flaws though. It's one of those games where you need to grind. A lot. Buying premium will give you a boost in earned XP and money and isn't too expensive to consider when compared to other monthly subscription games, but it will still take forever to earn that XP for the next tank. Most of the times you either die really fast or don't do enough damage to the enemies to get any XP and that can be frustrating.

There are also a lot of small annoying things, like only being able to sell x amount of tanks per day, changing your cannon will leave you with no ammo and while selling a tank you need to write down the price.

I'd recommend downloading WoT as that game that you might play an hour or two every week when bored. More when playing with friends.
  101. May 11, 2011
    At first it's fun but then it's constant struggle and frustration. I played closed beta for 4 months then stopped. Now I started again and after two weeks I must say that it still has many flaws. Sure, it's free but playing without premium account is a pain. Additionally, developers are trying desperately to encourage players to spend some money by forcing you to fight against higher tierAt first it's fun but then it's constant struggle and frustration. I played closed beta for 4 months then stopped. Now I started again and after two weeks I must say that it still has many flaws. Sure, it's free but playing without premium account is a pain. Additionally, developers are trying desperately to encourage players to spend some money by forcing you to fight against higher tier tanks. Believe me, after playing countless battles in which you can't damage anything you will hate this game. Some may say that it's a challenge but I think that fun factor is important and this game lacks it.
    Next con are maps. There are too few of them and some are really badly designed. Another important flaw is imbalance. Some tanks are much better then others of the same tier, eg. infamous Russian T-54. Avoid this game, not fun.

1. Games Master UK
    Dec 18, 2012
    Bucketloads of depth and surprisingly simple to jump into. It's free, too! [Jan 2013, p.84]
  2. Dec 12, 2012
    World of Tanks is the ultimate tank battle game, and with a price tag of 0 whatever your currency is - there really isn't anything major to complain about.
  3. Apr 10, 2012
    It combines aspects of great RPG games and first person shooters, wraps them into a package that will appeal to the historian, and tosses in a dash of addiction to combine into one great final product.