4.7

1. Sep 26, 2012
    Demasiados haters. Una de las mejores expansiones de World of Warcraft. Mucho fanboy de GW2 y TOR por aqui, con ganas de que Blizzard caiga, pese a que se sabe de sobra que eso es imposible.
  2. Mar 28, 2013
    The newest expansion pack for world of Warcraft, Mists of Pandaria allows the exploration of a new land Pandaria, which is inhabited by a new playable race, the Pandaren which can be used for the Horde or Alliance, also bringing in a new class the Monk which can be used by the original races as well as the new Pandaren. Setting aside the new storyline involved with this expansion pack andThe newest expansion pack for world of Warcraft, Mists of Pandaria allows the exploration of a new land Pandaria, which is inhabited by a new playable race, the Pandaren which can be used for the Horde or Alliance, also bringing in a new class the Monk which can be used by the original races as well as the new Pandaren. Setting aside the new storyline involved with this expansion pack and the level cap being risen to 90 the game is essentially the same old world of Warcraft that we know and love with the exceptions of being able work at your professions getting them to even higher levels with new materials to find and harvest and even more armour and weapons to make, new mounts dungeons raids and PVP battlegrounds which in my eyes just gives the game more opportunities to have hours of fun and gear your characters up in even more impressive armour. Anyone who loves world of Warcraft will love this new instalment and should buy it immediately. Expand
  3. Sep 28, 2012
    I love this expansion, While a lighter tone for the most part then the others it really sets the stage for the war between the Horde and Alliance coming back, The amount of new end game content is fantastic, between challenge modes, scenario's, pet battles, and various other mini games. I can see myself playing this for a long while, and probably well up until the next expansion. I doI love this expansion, While a lighter tone for the most part then the others it really sets the stage for the war between the Horde and Alliance coming back, The amount of new end game content is fantastic, between challenge modes, scenario's, pet battles, and various other mini games. I can see myself playing this for a long while, and probably well up until the next expansion. I do believe the game has gotten easier to an extent but players have also been playing this for over 7 years. The game play can only change so much in a game that's already built and I think blizzard does a wonderful job adding in new and crazy mechanics. Boss fights require a little more motion and being on your toes then "Don't stand in the fire". For everyone else reviewing this game, its only been out for 3 days. 95% of the player base is mot even at level 90 yet and the end game is where this expansion is really suppose to stand out. Stop judging it harshly until you've given it a fair chance. Expand
  4. Oct 10, 2012
    There's a lot of kids whining about how the game isn't what it used to be on here,, Minus them i think this should have a MUCH higher user score.
    Band waggoning all over the shop, so i shall add my counter.
  5. Oct 13, 2012
    (giving a 10 to offset the children, deserves a 9)

Graphics are stylized and fantastic Monk class is fun and OP at the moment Pet Battles are poke-awesome Tillers faction is fun Story is actually worth paying attention to for once Panda's are no worse than Tauren or Murlcok and have great animation - WoW after all this time is still WoW, take it or leave it Monks start at level
    (giving a 10 to offset the children, deserves a 9)

Graphics are stylized and fantastic
    Monk class is fun and OP at the moment
    Pet Battles are poke-awesome
    Tillers faction is fun
    Story is actually worth paying attention to for once
    Panda's are no worse than Tauren or Murlcok and have great animation
    WoW after all this time is still WoW, take it or leave it
    Monks start at level ONE
    Glyphs are better than ever
    Talent system replaced with boredom
  6. Oct 28, 2012
    An amazing expansion with lots to do, if you aren't an angsty teen (or just plain immature person) who hates the game because they think it's "too kiddy" you're probably going to like it. Also take note of how many 0's were put up in the first 3 days (let alone the first day alone)....just shows you how many people hated it for the sake of hating without even trying the game.
  7. Oct 27, 2012
    Simply put, I think Mists of Pandaria is probably one of the best expansions WoW has received so far. The content is amazing and vibrant and this is one of the first expansions where I geniunly felt that the journey to the level cap has been as entertaining as the destination. Great quests, with good voice acting and a solidifying narrative that takes you over the game's fairly expansiveSimply put, I think Mists of Pandaria is probably one of the best expansions WoW has received so far. The content is amazing and vibrant and this is one of the first expansions where I geniunly felt that the journey to the level cap has been as entertaining as the destination. Great quests, with good voice acting and a solidifying narrative that takes you over the game's fairly expansive continent. And once you hit 90, there is a wealth of honestly fun activities to now pursue. Farming, pet battles, a greatly improved archeology, scenarios and challenge dungeons just for starters. With a ton of great looking additions coming up in patch 5.1. Is it for everyone? Probably not. Does the formula wear a little thin at times? Sure it does. But as a fan who has been playing since 2004, I honestly feel like this is the best World of Warcraft has ever been and I'm impressed with how much heart and innovation Blizzard can still put into a game that by a lot of people's account should of packed it in years ago. Expand
  8. Jul 1, 2013
    We must all admit that world of warcraft has soon existed for 10 years and by that we can also say that this game is a hard rock to beat off the shelves. I personally have good and bad experiences about this game. But one thing is for sure. I feel ashamed when i go to metacritic to see one of my most time consuming games have gotten, i mean, haven't we all played this game? When it comesWe must all admit that world of warcraft has soon existed for 10 years and by that we can also say that this game is a hard rock to beat off the shelves. I personally have good and bad experiences about this game. But one thing is for sure. I feel ashamed when i go to metacritic to see one of my most time consuming games have gotten, i mean, haven't we all played this game? When it comes to the community of those who've moved on or gotten old of the game, it's fine, it's understandable but i do not feel that we are doing a great job as what comes to helping the existing community. I first joined World of warcraft in 2007, so i wasn't there from the beginning, but was far from the end! World of Warcraft is something we all should admire, even if it is good/bad/dying right now. I feel ashamed and disappointed. Not because of Blizzard no. But because of the community that is now turning their bags away from the game and spitting it right in the face. You don't get your voice taken seriously if you are threatening with your fists at the same time. I am not trying to defend blizzard, but i am trying to defend something that we've all loved for a long, long time. I know this was not an actual game review, to make it quick, i still play the game myself. Not as much as i used to and not as enjoyable as it used to be BUT! I do still find new things that blizzard actually DID improve to the game. The questing has gotten way more fun, RBG's, Cross realm, Battletags, LFR, Guild levels, Challenges and more. Despite every single one of you who have grown old by age, some of you STARTED playing this game as a KID and now you are judging onwards those YOU once were. Don't point the fingers at the game. Point them at yourselves and say to yourself: "what did this game do to me?" now i know that there are plenty of terrifying stories about humans who have lost their lives out of addiction, but what the heck?? The game was apparently good enough to take all the life form out of most of us? If that isn't worth the time writing a review about a game that has been life changing for both the good and for the bad we should all remember one thing. Things will never be like the past, but give the new generation room to learn.

I am sorry if this "critic" was a bit too long or if my grammar, english aren't 100% correct. I am not from English nationality.

- a happy customer.
  9. HoP
    Oct 13, 2012
    LOL at all the people trying to lower MoP scores so people will join their failing mmo games ... To anyone that wants the truth, MoP is the best Xpac since TBC and in many cases better. To say there is nothing new in the game, is a blatant lie and points to people that have never stepped into Blizzards new exanpsion. The xpac is now a little over 2 weeks old and I already have 7daysLOL at all the people trying to lower MoP scores so people will join their failing mmo games ... To anyone that wants the truth, MoP is the best Xpac since TBC and in many cases better. To say there is nothing new in the game, is a blatant lie and points to people that have never stepped into Blizzards new exanpsion. The xpac is now a little over 2 weeks old and I already have 7days worth of played time at 90.

To those saying the game is simplistic? Please, there is more depth involved then your tiny brains can process.

A lot of these "0" reviews come from gw2, swotr, etc fanboy's who are upset the MoP has stolen their user base once again.

Hats off to Blizzard to creating what COULD VERY WELL POSSIBLY end up being the BEST xpac, time will tell, but if Blizzard keeps with the quailty they have started with, this very likely will become true.

So, if you are reading these reviews, don't be fooled by those trying to downrate MoP because of their personal grudge and inadept ability to enjoy a great game when it slaps them in the face.

Pick up MoP and start enjoying Pandaria. The story, gameplay, graphics, voice overs are all topnotch from a company that cares about their game and it shows through with flying colors.

Those worried that game has been casualized becauase of simple talent system, don't fool yourselfs, the talent system simply took what everyone does and applied it to your character and finally given you choices that matter and can truly effect your play experience.

The game has struck a balance for the hardcore and casuals that was never achived before. There are things that are goofy, easy and fun to keep players entertained, but the difficulty of higher rewards is turned up for those a bit more serious about the game. Wow no longer feels like it was designed for players who just wanted free hand outs and this a great step in the right direction.

Dungeons are truly well designed a mix between some challenge till mastered and fun for the causal player.

Challenge modes will challenge even the best of players while provide rewards out of reach for others.

But the pinnicale is raiding, Blizzard has heard and for the first time SINCE TBC the raiding is spot on, even the entry level raid currently available is beautiful the boss encounters diverse and difficult. None of the encounters are push overs the average player will find raiding absolutley amazing, while the hardcore will like always continue to clear ahead of others but will still enjoy the absolutely fantastic raid boss designs, where every member in the raid must play to their best of their abilities with an absolultey fantastic feeling of team work, an the casuals they will have their LFR to let them see the content at a simpler level.

MoP trulys 10/10 to all the haters, go back to your other mmo's and languish on your empty servers, the rest of us are in Pandaria enjoying what is truly the masterpiece of MMO's.

Cheers Blizzard you nailed this one!
  10. Nov 4, 2012
    Ignore the "reviews" that are really about one individuals soap box critique of WoW in general or are anger fueled diatribes against various personal pet peeves. If you enjoy WoW because it is a fun, light, game that gives you a ton of amusing and enjoyable content to play through and experience, you will like MoP. I was initially very skeptical of the concept, and hated the ida of KungIgnore the "reviews" that are really about one individuals soap box critique of WoW in general or are anger fueled diatribes against various personal pet peeves. If you enjoy WoW because it is a fun, light, game that gives you a ton of amusing and enjoyable content to play through and experience, you will like MoP. I was initially very skeptical of the concept, and hated the ida of Kung Fu Panda meets Azeroth, but Blizard pulled it off. The lore is execellent and the continent is extremely well realized. From a technical standpoint I personally hit no glitches during the solo run to 90 and basic dungeon crawling. I have not had an opportunity to raid yet, but all of the features seem well implemented to me. Where I felt that Cataclysm started off with a great concept and fell very flat in delivery, MoP starts off with a questionable concept and pleasantly surprises you. Risky for Blizard but I think this approach will pay dividends in the end.

One change probably causing the ridiculous flood of exaggerated negative "reviews" is the new talent system. Personally I think the new talent system is a positive since I don't need an MMO to be a full time job and don't have my ego wrapped up in what an "elite gamer" I am (that in itself is a funny concept! using video game expertise to validate your ego is just intensely ironic). It is a flattened and simplified system compared to the legacy approach and much of the fat has been trimmed. Stat jockey's and min/maxers alost certainly have their panties in a knot over this (again, note the butt hurt reviews), but if you can be obective, there is a lot to like in this new system. Especially when you consider that the complexity of the old system really just resulted in a handful of people spending 10,000 hours testing with spreadsheets and the rest of the world simply yelling "WHATS THE BEST BUILD FOR XYZ????" until they find the "cool build" to copy. No loss if you ask me.

In conclusion if you still enjoy WoW for the exploration, the humor, the lovely art direction and the innovative approach to progression (both group and solo), you will almost certainly find a lot to like here (not to mention a whole new class to try). If you already spend most of your time posting anti-WoW rants, then you already know you hate the game before it is ever released so please stop reviewing it and seek professional help.
  11. Nov 13, 2012
    At first I was reluctant, but then I started leveling my main... and realized how different this expansion was. Most of the tedious useless grinding is gone. Even what is still left, has some variety to it so it isn't day after day of the same old dungeon or quest. Rather, it's more in sync with learning different game mechanics, which there is a bunch of them. Talents are no longer aAt first I was reluctant, but then I started leveling my main... and realized how different this expansion was. Most of the tedious useless grinding is gone. Even what is still left, has some variety to it so it isn't day after day of the same old dungeon or quest. Rather, it's more in sync with learning different game mechanics, which there is a bunch of them. Talents are no longer a template you copy from some mathematically calculated simulation (aka: website), you can actually change them on the fly, and it makes sense to do so. Most -if not all- of the consumables needed by your class are gone; no more addons to auto-refill your bags with arrows or portal runes. Actual abilities and gameplay have been tweaked so you don't have a single winning rotation, but rather a rotation with a set of choices at each point in time, which requires more situational awareness than before. Interserver is a great addition, so places that looked deserted not so long ago, now get filled with people from other servers leveling up, gathering, or just doing whatever they do. The pet minigame is part of that "filling the deserted world" trend, as you need to go to low-level areas to level up your pets. Not that you need to, but it surely is a fun way to bump into someone from the opposing faction and get some impromptu pvp action. The addition of world bosses, scenarios, and the fact you can queue for dungeons, scenarios and raids all at once, is also welcome; no 40+ min waiting times for dps anymore. While faction based dailies get spiced up with the harvesting mini-game, cloud serpent racing, and such. Overall it's an expansion that addresses many long standing problems, while adding new content and challenges to last for quite a while. Expand
  12. Nov 3, 2012
    I'd been playing WoW for four years before Mists of Pandaria was released and to be honest I was getting pretty bored of the same old thing with some huge dragon to kill at the end of it all. When I read about MoP I was really excited; I love oriental culture and aesthetics and was looking forward to a WoW expansion being about having fun instead of being all dark and broody (again).I'd been playing WoW for four years before Mists of Pandaria was released and to be honest I was getting pretty bored of the same old thing with some huge dragon to kill at the end of it all. When I read about MoP I was really excited; I love oriental culture and aesthetics and was looking forward to a WoW expansion being about having fun instead of being all dark and broody (again).

Having been through a couple of launch nights I settled down fully expecting what happened next. Too many people were logged on and everything got so slow - there was evidently a queueing system for the new quests which meant that you clicked on whatever and then nothing happened - for ages. If you were patient (something most wow players can't get the hang of) the quests would complete and you could move into Pandaria and start enjoying the continent. Luckily for those of us capable of relaxing for a while plenty of people rage quit so the queues got shorter quite quickly and the quests became less slow and buggy. Many people have flamed the launch night but I was logged in and able to play all night unlike any other expansion launch night. The quest queues made people think the whole thing was bugged when actually it was preventing us from crashing the servers and getting booted out. On the whole I was massively impressed.

I really enjoy playing WoW again since MoP launched; the scenery is glorious (I love the less than perfect, iconic graphics styling), the quests have that element of fun that has been missing for so long and the game actually feels like something I can do to enjoy myself, which is the point after all. I particularly like the fact that the focus has put on people actually completing content and not being handed everything on a silver platter. You want to spend your hard earned Valor points? Well then you've got to grind rep. You want to get the best craftables? Then you have to farm the materials. There are loads of dailies you can do and they have removed the hideous rep tabards meaning you actually have to play the game instead of just doing dungeons and raids! Any one who says that MoP requires little time or effort clearly hasn't played the game yet. There is now so much you can choose to do from grinding dailies for rep and gold to scenarios or instances, raiding to discovering all of the hidden items in Pandaria that boredom really shouldn't be a problem.

If you used to play WoW now is a great time to come back and if you have never played before take a few minutes to learn about the type of realm you want to play on and then come join in with the fun!
  13. Jan 9, 2013
    Quite simply the best paid MMORPG i have ever played and experienced in my history of gaming, i've been on and off with this game since i was 12 (due to financing) i am now 18 and feel that this expansion has been the best one out of all of them so far, possibly in close competition with WOTLK, it has a huge range of customization which will never fail, and even better a huge expansiveQuite simply the best paid MMORPG i have ever played and experienced in my history of gaming, i've been on and off with this game since i was 12 (due to financing) i am now 18 and feel that this expansion has been the best one out of all of them so far, possibly in close competition with WOTLK, it has a huge range of customization which will never fail, and even better a huge expansive lore universe, the expansion itself has played out very well and has made a pleasant playable new continent pandaria, by pleasant, i mean color scheme wise, unlike TBC where you trudged through the dingy worlds of Zangarmarsh, Hellfire, and SMV, this one provides a much warmer atmosphere and a new race of pandas, performing kung fu, what more could you ask more. Expand
  14. Apr 24, 2013
    The monk is fun. The graphics are really better. The talent system is no longer a illusion of choice.

In my opinion Mists of Pandaria it's the second better expansion of world of warcraft.
  15. Jan 1, 2013
    Someone has to make up for the haters who downrate the game just for being WoW. MoP overall is a great expansion that corrects the many mistakes made in Cataclysm and is delivering content at a much faster pace this time. Dailies can get annoying but overall they take almost no time at all and most complaints center around people who have no self control. There are faults still yes butSomeone has to make up for the haters who downrate the game just for being WoW. MoP overall is a great expansion that corrects the many mistakes made in Cataclysm and is delivering content at a much faster pace this time. Dailies can get annoying but overall they take almost no time at all and most complaints center around people who have no self control. There are faults still yes but you'll be hard pressed to find a better MMO out there unless you're someone that refuses to play the game just because it's WoW. Expand
  16. Apr 1, 2013
    The overall gameplay is pretty awesome, with new features and such, definitely a must-play for MMORPG lovers out there.
    I am playing and will continue to play this game with my friends for a very long time.
  17. Dec 19, 2012
    Best expansion to date. A new continent to explore, new stories and adventures to partake in, a new class introducing a unique play-style, and not to mention a plethora of new dungeons, raids and battlesgrounds.
  18. Sep 29, 2014
    still the best mmo there is and i have tried them all, very nice graphics even its old, and very good music. to bad i dont have time to raid anymore, that was just so fun :)
  19. Oct 6, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I really love this game, specially when they added the Flexible raid patch. I think that if they use this type of flexible raid technology blizzard can revamp old content to adjust according to player (character) character level. for instance, level 80 raid will not accept lower level players however, a level 80 player will not difference in the content. But when like now a level 90 or a 100 when WoD releases, if they enter a level 80 instance, the bosses with the flexible raid technology will adjust their Health difficulty so that players that are higher level would not easily browse through the level 80 content solo. I mean, I like to solo content, but being lonely all the time takes a toll on you, so I recommend this technology to fix the solo content problem that the game currently has. I give it a 10 because blizzard while they have their down side, they also strive in making vast game. While not spoiling the fun, I do currently play in WoD beta, and I love my garrison. It could be better but blizzard will get there eventually. Expand
  20. Dec 16, 2014
    Storyline: The storyline (questing) in WoD is written well. Your character is integral to the core plot moving forward with an importance it has never had before. Combine that with the use of "phasing" technology that makes permanent the changes you made to the open world environment as complicated as blocking a pass with boulders falling from a mountain above or as simple as justStoryline: The storyline (questing) in WoD is written well. Your character is integral to the core plot moving forward with an importance it has never had before. Combine that with the use of "phasing" technology that makes permanent the changes you made to the open world environment as complicated as blocking a pass with boulders falling from a mountain above or as simple as just removing a NPC that died in a quest you just completed and the immersion factor is better than ever before! Now add a liberal use of "cut-scenes" staring the core characters of Warcraft lore at critical and climatic points in the campaign which are so well written and produced that they pull on your emotions as strongly as any good movie scene and you have as excellent product you can create given today's technology, the ability to be played on nearly any machine, and the limitations inherent in creating a RPG content in a MMO environment. Bravo Blizzard! Expand

An expansion worthy of the franchise’s legacy that, according to sales and subscriptions data, pulls the series back on the right track, in a spectacular way. On the other hand however, the limitations of the World of Warcraft platform are similarly underlined. There’s no room for fundamental restructuring of the game. [November 2012]
  2. Nov 25, 2012
    The fourth World of Warcraft expansion set is trying to get back all of those souls lost in last months, even years. At the end of the day it manages to get them back, letting them forget Cataclysm that's been dull as ditch water.
  3. Nov 25, 2012
    Another great excuse to delve back into this massive world, though archaic gameplay grates. [Christmas 2012, p.92]