4.9

1. Oct 1, 2012
    Cross Realm Zones makes up 95% of this low score. The fact that Blizzard is effectively ignoring the immersion and playability bugs as well as the 20,000+ posts detailing the issues represents the other 5%.
    Once CRZ goes live in Pandaria, a "dailies gated rep grind", expect more low scores as players jump realms & fight over the few resources available... The MOP music was very well done anyway...
  2. Oct 1, 2012
    Tons and tons of Asian atmosphere in this new expansion. The new continent of Pandaria is the most beautiful place made in the world of Azeroth and I applaud the designers who can squeeze so much artistry out of an 8+ year old game engine.
    The game has been made more accessible for new players while giving the hard core players more challenges with the introduction of challenge modes. This expansion gives all gamer types something to do: casual gamers can have fun with pet battles and scenarios which don't take up much time while the hardcore crowd can build up their character by doing hundreds of daily quests, instances, challenge modes to get ready to raid.
    The new race is endearing with their Asian flair and cute looks and the new class is a welcome addition to the other 10. The quests are top notch and made me laugh on more than one occasion. The typical blizzard humor can also be found in the Instances. If a dungeon where you can battle drunken monkey creatures and beer spirits doesn't make you chuckle then life must be a very sour experience for you indeed. Never since the BC and WotLK days have enjoyed WoW this much. A very nice recovery from a mediocre Catacllysm.
    To all the jaded haters I say: If you're fed up with wow go play something else. I expect you'll soon find something new you can spew your bile on.
  3. Oct 1, 2012
    A lot of negativity over this one. But mostly mixed feelings about the dumbing down of the skillsystem and the whole pokemon thing. Did WoW need Panda's and Pokemons? What has WarCraft come to? Is this the future of WoW? I can imagine a lot of older players turning their backs on WoW over what is undeniably the most kiddie-oriented expansion thus far. Poor veterans, what cards have youA lot of negativity over this one. But mostly mixed feelings about the dumbing down of the skillsystem and the whole pokemon thing. Did WoW need Panda's and Pokemons? What has WarCraft come to? Is this the future of WoW? I can imagine a lot of older players turning their backs on WoW over what is undeniably the most kiddie-oriented expansion thus far. Poor veterans, what cards have you been dealt this time? Expand
  4. Oct 1, 2012
    horrible just horrible

say bye bye to wow u knew once

this is the worst expansion blizzard has ever done to date

i wont bother explaining whats wrong and whats good.
  5. Sep 30, 2012
    If you are an old WoW player from the Vanilla or BC days and are thinking of getting MoP, please do not. You will forever taint your good memories of WoW. It's sickening what this game has become. Do yourself a favor and pretend that the game you used to play was shut down completely, just like Tabula Rasa or AC2. If you have a small child who is interested in playing WoW, you shouldIf you are an old WoW player from the Vanilla or BC days and are thinking of getting MoP, please do not. You will forever taint your good memories of WoW. It's sickening what this game has become. Do yourself a favor and pretend that the game you used to play was shut down completely, just like Tabula Rasa or AC2. If you have a small child who is interested in playing WoW, you should probably tell them that they are too old for this game and they should play something more mature like Free Realms or Wizardry 101. Expand
  6. Sep 30, 2012
    As I normally would not give it a positive feedback I can't say that I didn't like playing this expansion. I gave it a try, if you have doubts even a little of returning then don't do it and feel like you wasted time. Though I started a monk (human) and having my fun restarting the game, by playing at level one; cant' say it's not new to me but it's not automatic evil.

You can't

You can't really bash the game for making everything easy when we're the ones who yelled,cried and whined for it and they gave it to use so we kept asking now look how some of the new generation of MMO's are; so that obvious fact of socializing aside let's go to the other features. The pet battles is very much Pokemon you cant' deny that, but it is a fun little feature that you can actually lose yourself in. Level up a pet, capture new ones, challenge others it's a new fun feature for this game.

People complain of auto-easiness well they brought it about, so really people don't blame the game... blame yourselves for becoming so lazy.
  7. Sep 30, 2012
    Ignore the GW2 haters who put up tons of horrible reviews. Mists of Panaria is WoW's best expansion yet. Launch day was amazingly smooth. Just hit level 90 and I'm blown away by the art & quest design for this expansion.
  8. Sep 30, 2012
    What I am about to write is not a review of the game. Rather, it is a statement of the trends that I have noticed between gamers and their opinions of WoW. Take a minute, and look objectively at this game, and you'll see why all of your criticisms are not valid.

"It's too easy/casual." Blizzard heard this at the beginning of Cataclysm, and tried to make the game a little harder. The result? Look at this page: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2053469. Yes, at one time, people thought heroic dungeons in this game were TOO HARD, just because they had to use a little strategy and think before mashing buttons. So they water it down, and now people claim it's too easy. What the hell do you guys want? Furthermore, if a lack of difficulty is your primary concern, why did you even play WoW to begin with? There are many more games out there that offer more challenge than WoW ever did. Try learning to play Starcraft at a high level. Or...if you want an extreme, serious challenge, look beyond games. Try mastering guitar. Go study quantum physics. Try curing cancer. Any one of those would be infinitely more challenging than anything WoW will ever throw at you.

"Too much grinding/repetition." Hah. Haha. HAHAHAHAAHA. Vanilla WoW did not have so much grinding? Do you even remember farming for the epic paladin mount or warlock mount? Do you remember when grinding mobs was actually comparable to leveling by questing? Do you remember when it took 7-9 days /played to get from level 1 to level 60, and that was considered fairly fast? Do you remember trying to level BLACKSMITHING? Do you remember having to run all the way across the entire freaking world map to get to Scarlet Monastery ON FOOT, if you were Alliance? How about sitting around and patiently waiting for your 40-man raid to form? And you are trying to say that the current expansions are more repetitive than vanilla?? GTFO!

"There's nothing new in this expansion." This might actually be the most valid statement that's commonly made, but it's still not a good stance to argue why vanilla WoW is superior to the expansions. Of course there is going to be more of the same, that's why they call it an EXPANSION. If you want something different, go play something that doesn't have the name "World of Warcraft" tagged onto it. From what I've seen, Blizzard has actually thrown in a lot of new content in each expansion, by revamping classes, adding new classes, new skills, new bosses, etc. Yes, the core gameplay has to stay the same, because if it were not, it would not be an EXPANSION, it would instead be a SEQUEL or a completely different game. Therefore, this is not a good reason to criticize an EXPANSION.

"This game is so imbalanced now." It was NEVER balanced. Shamans in vanilla WoW. Enough said. Go YouTube some old videos if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Overall, I feel that people just don't realize they have their rose-tinted glasses on when they are reviewing expansions. In my opinion, people don't voluntarily put in hours, days, or even years of their lives on a video game unless they are seeking a sense of accomplishment. Playing Vanilla WoW may have given that sense of accomplishment, that adrenaline rush that we are desperately seeking with each purchase of the newest expansion. As far as I can tell, there are two main components to feeling a sense of accomplishment. The first is that the challenge must be *seen* as something great, something WORTH DOING. This feeling of creating a great challenge worth doing is something that MMO's are good at facilitating, because you are thrown into a community of many other people trying to complete the same objectives. This alone makes the challenge appear that much greater and worth doing. Think about it; would you feel better about killing a tough boss in some old single-player game nobody cares about, or killing a boss in WoW that so many others have tried before you and failed? If you are getting older and have more responsibilities, this becomes diminished, because you simply do not care about completing the challenge as much as you once did. The second component of the sense of accomplishment is that it must be something that you have not done before. When you first figured out how to ride a bike, it might have been big for you. But now, you've done it so many times that you don't really care anymore. And I believe that is what is causing the so-called "downfall" of WoW - the fact that it's just an old game that people have been playing for years.

If you read all this, good job, because I really didn't think you would have had the attention span to do it. But TLDR: You've been playing the same game for so many years for so many hours, so it's no wonder that you don't enjoy it anymore. Stop buying WoW expansions, because no matter what Blizzard does, you won't be happy.
  9. Sep 30, 2012
    This is going to be more of a first impression than a full out review, and so I'm just going to touch on a few points which I think are helpful.
    1) Graphics and Aesthetics: This is one of the high points for the Pandaria expansion, and the overall feel of Pandaria (graphically and musically) is a needed breath of fresh air. We are introduced to a completely new southern continent whose existence was hinted at as far back as WC3. The oriental theme of the expansion is interesting, although it remains to be seen if the setting can hold its own for a long period of time as opposed to being a "flavor of the day" sort of thing. 2) Story: The alliance introduction to Pandaria involving Varian Wrynne provides both a strong sense of purpose for the alliance and provides motivation for Varian's expedition into the mists. The horde on the other hand is given a mindless, hate filled sock puppet in the form of Garrosh Hellscream. To call Garrosh a character would be giving Blizzard too much credit, since the opening cutscene for the horde provides no insight into Garrosh's genocidal hatred for the alliance. Unlike Varian, whose reason for entering the mists is something that can be sympathized with (even if we disprove of some of his methods), there is simply no sympathizing or liking Garrosh even when looking into the material from previous expansions. A huge gaping hole exists where the reasons for Garrosh's behavior should be, and the idea that such a non-character will be the big bad of the expansion, putting him on par with Arthas or Illidan, is maddening. 3) New Race and Game Mechanics: The removal of the talent system has caused something of a firestorm within the community, but its results are obvious and positive. Game balance is easier to achieve with the simplified system, and it is far easier to figure out what talent choices benefit a character the most given a particular play style than in previous expansions. It should be noted that the Pandaran race feels somewhat novel (for lack of a better term). Unlike previous expansions that introduced new races, they are not firmly entrenched into either the alliance or the horde, and this contributes to a feeling of disconnect with the player's chosen faction. The animations and voice acting for the Pandarans, as well as their aesthetics, are quite appealing to those who wish to play a more comical character than something serious. The monk class feels something like a rogue if the rogue were given the ability to spam attacks more often and traded stealth for increased mobility. Its flexibility is far greater than a rogue, however, as a player could be a healer or tank. 4) Minor complaints: If I were to rate this expansion only on the new content, it would be an 8 or 9 out of 10. However, as a veteran player, it is impossible to ignore the fact that in order to experience all the new content of the expansion, one will have to first go through all the old content from previous expansions, including the nefarious Cataclysm expansion. There is a quality in voice acting and pacing that is lacking in the previous expansions, and it is noticeable when moving from the Pandaran starting zone into the reformed continents of Cataclysm. Again, I am not judging Pandaria by what happened in Cataclysm, but the fact that players must tread 70 or so levels of content they have probably done multiple times on different characters drags down the fun tremendously. My first impressions verdict is thus a 6 out of 10. The content is good, its just unfortunate you must fight through so much land already (very thoroughly) traveled in order to get to it.
  10. Sep 30, 2012
    With every update and expansion of the series known as World of Warcraft, I have came to expect bugs and issues within the first days of its debut. Its been rumored that Blizzard will stop doing expansions, and do a proper World of Warcraft II, though this has been a rumor for years, Blizzard has not commented on this. First thing to know, when you play this, its not a walk in the park forWith every update and expansion of the series known as World of Warcraft, I have came to expect bugs and issues within the first days of its debut. Its been rumored that Blizzard will stop doing expansions, and do a proper World of Warcraft II, though this has been a rumor for years, Blizzard has not commented on this. First thing to know, when you play this, its not a walk in the park for beginning Pandarean (race of Pandas in the World of Warcraft) as it was for the Worgen nor the Goblins in Cataclysm expansion. Blizzard has heard the complaints from hardcore players, and have made it enjoyable to start out to play. I can't give it a high review, as this is one of the last bastion of pay for play (subscription based) and has been known for its release bugs even for a 6 month Beta test that many seem to be readily observed months before the final product is made available. But, for its faults, and for the hardcore players, this is an expansion to purchase, and play as a Panda Monk (or even a Rogue!!) Expand
  11. Sep 30, 2012
    Shall I give this one a fair rating unlike everyone else? The game was fun, and the new content was great. There is nothing wrong with this game. I've been around since vanilla, I've played that game at its hardest moments, so I can understand some people saying that the guy is too dumbed down. But hey, this wasn't meant to be StarCraft, and the game really isn't that unchallengingShall I give this one a fair rating unlike everyone else? The game was fun, and the new content was great. There is nothing wrong with this game. I've been around since vanilla, I've played that game at its hardest moments, so I can understand some people saying that the guy is too dumbed down. But hey, this wasn't meant to be StarCraft, and the game really isn't that unchallenging anyways. Everyone saying that probably hasn't even done a new raid yet. The game was fun, and certainly worth the $40 or $60. Ignore the idiots that rated the game 0! Expand
  12. Sep 30, 2012
    Not sure why all these people are whining, this expansion beats Cataclysm by far. I love the storyline so far, the dungeons may be easier but they are more fun, and they have more challenging modes later on. I quit WoW after Cataclysm but came back for Mists of Panderia and am loving it so far. It's not cheesy at all, which I was worried about due to the Panda theme. I bet most of theseNot sure why all these people are whining, this expansion beats Cataclysm by far. I love the storyline so far, the dungeons may be easier but they are more fun, and they have more challenging modes later on. I quit WoW after Cataclysm but came back for Mists of Panderia and am loving it so far. It's not cheesy at all, which I was worried about due to the Panda theme. I bet most of these naysayers here have barely even played through the quests or dungeons, if at all. Typical Blizzard haters. Expand
  13. Sep 30, 2012
    I can honestly tell most people giving reviews on here have either not played the game for longer than 10 mins or just plain hate the game and like lying through whatever teeth they have left.

Mists of Pandaria has been one of the greatest expansions blizzard has made since BC if not better than it and it just is getting started. Don't knock it till you tried it. I became level 90 2 days ago and i have so many things to do. But before that the leveling and questing actually felt fun. The zones are amazing and the dungeons are beautiful. The monk is also a fantastic addition to the game along with the pandas. Alot of people are just mad about pandas...if that's the case don't play as a panda. Nothing is stopping you. This expansion as said is a step in the right direction. I am glad i got back into WoW. Thank you blizzard for making such an amazing expansion. :)
  14. Sep 30, 2012
    Once you get past the initial visual wonderland of Pandaria and reach 90, you will find just how shallow this game is. Not only is the game shallow, it is also schizophrenic: On one hand, Blizzard has made it ridiculously easy to complete content with the nerfing of talents and linear structuring of quests. Likewise, responding to complaints from Cataclysm, Blizzard has made HeroicOnce you get past the initial visual wonderland of Pandaria and reach 90, you will find just how shallow this game is. Not only is the game shallow, it is also schizophrenic: On one hand, Blizzard has made it ridiculously easy to complete content with the nerfing of talents and linear structuring of quests. Likewise, responding to complaints from Cataclysm, Blizzard has made Heroic dungeons mindnumbingly easy to the point where a decent tank and healer with 3 mediocre DPS can chain pull entire dungeons. Yet, while they've made dungeon crawling insanely easy compared to early Cataclysm, they've reverted back to Burning Crusade design for reputation grinding. There's even two reputations you can't touch until you've gotten a third, separate, reputation to revered. If you are like me and enjoy having reputations at exalted, prepare to endure a hellishly slow grind of daily quests where you gain only 100-500 rep per quest. They even did a nearly direct copy and paste of the Netherwing Ledge grind from Burning Crusade and called it "Order of the Cloud Serpent" (complete with sky races and rare spawning eggs). Then there's the Tillers, where you have to get reputation with *individual NPCs* in order to get overall reputation. |||| Professions have become markedly easier with most of them easily completed to level 600 well before you reach level 90. On my main, I had enchanting at 600 by 87 and tailoring at 600 by 88. Never in the past have I had all my professions at max *before* I hit max level cap. |||| Pet battles and the Tillers (aka Farmville or Harvest Moon) are nifty but gimmicky and a poor excuse for content. They're nowhere near as good as their original sources so they won't have staying power over time. |||| Frankly, it feels like they don't know where they're going. They've made too much of the game overwhelmingly easy and are trying to use reps as the hook to keep people playing. Unfortunately, it's not 2007 anymore and this isn't Burning Crusade. I struggled through Cataclysm and was actually excited for Pandaria but I find it to be as lacking, if not moreso, than Cataclysm. It would appear, then, that after 8 years, I will likely be bidding adieu to Azeroth as I just don't see the game getting better any time soon. It's sad when pet battles, WoW's version of Farmville/Harvest Moon/SIMS, and the complete trashing of the RPG elements of talents are considered major sales bullet points. Expand
  15. Sep 30, 2012
    I find it absolutely hilarious that wow fans always claim that this game is built for "hardcore gamers", yet for the past 3 years, Blizzard has been dumbing EVERYTHING down to the point where a 12 year old can keep up. It seems people don't understand the difference between being a TIME CONSUMING game and an interesting learning curve, this game is the former, not in leveling, leveling isI find it absolutely hilarious that wow fans always claim that this game is built for "hardcore gamers", yet for the past 3 years, Blizzard has been dumbing EVERYTHING down to the point where a 12 year old can keep up. It seems people don't understand the difference between being a TIME CONSUMING game and an interesting learning curve, this game is the former, not in leveling, leveling is very easy, but in farming gear.

What's also funny is that they can't seem to deal with any criticism, claiming that anyone who gives this game a negative score is a GW2 fan.
  16. Sep 29, 2012
    Ok, I have to admit, I hated the game on day one, but that was because of technical problems that appear to have been resolved. I have played through all the zones and leveled from 85-90 and it's actually the best leveling experience in the franchise. Fun, not too hard, and full of stories. It's not that I like easy games, but the challenges come from end game pvp and pve content, andOk, I have to admit, I hated the game on day one, but that was because of technical problems that appear to have been resolved. I have played through all the zones and leveled from 85-90 and it's actually the best leveling experience in the franchise. Fun, not too hard, and full of stories. It's not that I like easy games, but the challenges come from end game pvp and pve content, and complicated quests that make you 5 minutes running from one end of the map to the other are just not compelling gameplay, regardless of the game. I hate it when it happens in GTA, and I hate it in MMO's. Expand
  17. Sep 29, 2012
    Best expansion I've played since Burning Crusade. Excellent storyline and a depth and variety of activities to perform that all other MMOs seem to still lack.
  18. Sep 29, 2012
    Blizzard really needs to re-learn how to make fun games. Nothing new, same old stuff with more ilvl, same old crafting materials, and questing is still boring.
  19. Sep 29, 2012
    This expansion may not be ground breaking or revolutionary, but it certainly does provide more quality content in a game that has provided hundreds of hours of escapism for day to day life. The new features such as pet battles and scenarios are and interesting way to spend your time while logged in and the game has now managed to provide both the hardcore gamer and the casual gamerThis expansion may not be ground breaking or revolutionary, but it certainly does provide more quality content in a game that has provided hundreds of hours of escapism for day to day life. The new features such as pet battles and scenarios are and interesting way to spend your time while logged in and the game has now managed to provide both the hardcore gamer and the casual gamer various options to keep both happy. You can still do progression raiding and challenge modes as a hardcore or you have the LFR and scenarios if you simply do not have hours on end to apply to your time logged in. Warcraft will always be a polarizing game simply because each individual player believes that their ideas and preferences simply must be the best and most outstanding take on the situation. Blizzard does a fantastic job as an MMO giant providing content that keeps you playing and pleases as large a crowd as possible. If you don't like the game anymore, stop playing. If you like the predictable but steady expansions they provide with a few dashes of new game play styles, then enjoy. You are the consumer. Don't keep paying for something you don't enjoy. I, however, find that Blizzard does the best they can with each release and appreciate the fleshed out world they provide for me to dive in to after a hard day of work. Expand
  20. Sep 29, 2012
    Wow, what can I say besides, really Blizz? How do you give into greed after creating what was once regarded as the greatest MMO. After the dreadful Cataclysm expansion, did you really think appealing to 12 year olds was going to make salvage your rep? Terrible expansion, really pissed off I wasted $40 bucks on this crap.
  21. Sep 29, 2012
    Mostly Quest based expansion. Warning to those that don't enjoy questing do not buy this!! In order to do this new content you are forced to quest no matter if you enjoy them or not. Even if you just want to pvp you will not escape having to quest. Also if you don't have 40+ hours a week to dedicate to wow then you will remain casual and never see the high end raids. Not to mention theMostly Quest based expansion. Warning to those that don't enjoy questing do not buy this!! In order to do this new content you are forced to quest no matter if you enjoy them or not. Even if you just want to pvp you will not escape having to quest. Also if you don't have 40+ hours a week to dedicate to wow then you will remain casual and never see the high end raids. Not to mention the endless rep grinding to get any kind of raid gear wich also requires mass questing. If you enjoy Pokemon or farmville or mass questing then this xpack is for you. Otherwise stay clear of mists Expand
  22. Sep 29, 2012
    This game has gone a long way in terms of instances, loot, hp, etc. But what still irks me every time I play this game is the fact 9/10 people who play wow are trollers and griefers.
  23. Sep 29, 2012
    Wow, so many haters. If you like "violence" and "manliness" so much, go play CoD. If you don't like how the launch was going, then you didn't see any other MMO launches.
    The design of MoP is great, I'd say it's the best looking wow addon so far. The talent system is not that easy as it looks like (maybe for casuals it is, but hardcore players will see it's potential). Quests is good. Not great, but good enough. Scenarios/heroic dungeons/challenges is a step in a right direction.
    The only thing that I think could be better is LESS DAILIES. WE DO NOT LIKE THEM. But whatever, they're there for keep us playing even if we can't find what to do AND they also give great opportunities for world-pvp
  24. Sep 29, 2012
    Honestly, it is just pure stealing now. They have created something that feels tacky and dull. Honestly, do yourself a favor and buy yourself GW2. In GW2, you don't pay out the nose for an enjoyable experience and the plays so much better.
  25. Sep 29, 2012
    Sad to see WoW fall so low. A little background about me: I played vanilla when it first came out, cleared Naxx, did mostly arena in TBC, and only got to level 78 in WotLK. I returned for Cata briefly but quit at level 69 (I lost my old account).

The game that was once tough and fun is now just casual trash. Once, the game catered to people who had played Warcraft III, StarCraft, Diablo, and just real gamers in general. Now those demographics are entirely alienated in favor of Farmville types of players. They should just make it free to play at this point; I am not coming back to this and I don't miss the game at all. The game has been oversimplified thanks to incessant whining from the lowest common denominator. The game assumes you're so stupid it's offensive. It's a stark betrayal of the fans that propelled this game in the beginning. Every decision Blizzard has made since TBC has been to expand its user base and dumb down the game at the cost of anything. At this point, they have polarized their audience and squandered any vestige of good will they had left. I, personally, will never buy another Blizzard game. I am glad I just played this at my friend's house and not myself.
  26. Sep 29, 2012
    super mario mmorpg. everything is so colourful, cheery and merry that i almost feel as if the game is about to send me on a quest to save a princess that was abducted by a nasty giant turtle with spikes on its shell. everything is ageing extremely bad: from the ancient quest system design to the old (but surprisingly resource taxing) graphics. i've spent countless days of my life playingsuper mario mmorpg. everything is so colourful, cheery and merry that i almost feel as if the game is about to send me on a quest to save a princess that was abducted by a nasty giant turtle with spikes on its shell. everything is ageing extremely bad: from the ancient quest system design to the old (but surprisingly resource taxing) graphics. i've spent countless days of my life playing this game, but i guess this expansion sealed the coffin. Expand
  27. Sep 29, 2012
    Terrible xpac. The cut scenes are atrocious and truly has started catering to a new generation of kids out there with pandas. They have removed skill trees from the game and they pretty much spoon feed you your skills now. No longer are there skill trees that you need to think through and try out.

The graphics are a decent update but the core content of the game is what drives me and this falls flat on its face for sure. For those that are giving high scores for this game, I'm not certain what game they are playing but this is not a great game. Such a shame that once a proud and great company that produced quality games and make tonnes of money are only concerned now with making tonnes of money and not quality games. It's time to shelve the WoW series as Mist of Pandaria is a nail in their coffin for enjoyment.
  28. Sep 29, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The wow, falls downhill without brakes, and with this painful and sad exp, Moreover, thanks to the arrival of GW2 have, and no fees, this is how deverian be the MMO, pay each month, it's a scam and more by exp refried, poorly finished,

Count all the talents of the current WOW, xD.
  29. Sep 29, 2012
    This review is by my spouse and is intended for parents only.

Dear Responsible Parents, As a WOW player and a mother, I use to love playing World of Warcraft with my children. World of Warcraft: Mist of Pandaria brought a (feature) known as (CRZ) or cross realm zones. Our family had separate accounts for each family member. The children accounts were monitor to insure they were on a
    This review is by my spouse and is intended for parents only.

Dear Responsible Parents,

As a WOW player and a mother, I use to love playing World of Warcraft with my children. World of Warcraft: Mist of Pandaria brought a (feature) known as (CRZ) or cross realm zones. Our family had separate accounts for each family member. The children accounts were monitor to insure they were on a parental approved server. Our family oriented community (server) was ruined because of a (feature) known as CRZ.

How was this ruined you asked? Our servers did a great job policing them and make things safe for the children. Now we are merged with M-rated servers. General Chat, Trade Chat, ETC is now filled with:

"Hey man let's kill some F___ts"
    "Dude I just sucked a pregnant woman's ____"

All communicated in vivid detail. I may be 100% pro-human rights, but I also want to keep my children shielded away from the R-rated parts of what people do in the bathroom stalls of a gay-bar. While I understand what Proudmoore represents (I am happy they found a safe-haven) I did not want my children exposed to the above straight, gay or otherwise. We avoided creating create characters on Proudmoore, Blackrock, ETC for a reason.

To make things worse, currently you have no way to report players of another server for language, harassment, or discrimination. The in-game feature is bugged and does not work. If you manually create a ticket, you get an automated response of "Dear ____ please use our in-game report feature for assistance on this topic." If you write a ticket on the forum you get "This is better suited for using the in-game report feature." I am not sure why Blizzard Blue Posts have failed to notify the Customer Service Department on a now ongoing 4 week old bug.

Because of the lack of policing, World of Warcraft: Mist of Pandaria is now promotes hatred, bigotry and discrimination. I implore all concerned parents to avoid purchase World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria for their children. This has changed an otherwise family friendly game (given the right server) into a family avoid game.

Good parents say no to World of Warcraft: Mist of Pandaria because of the negative implication associated with CRZ.

A Concerned Parent
  30. Sep 29, 2012
    Let's take a $200 used car and put a $700 body kit on it so it grab everyone's attention. It's still a $200 used car. This analogy can be used for Mists of Pandaria. Let's take a used game, add something new to it in order to grab attention and sell it. It carries the bad design of Cata on it's shoulders. This gets a 1 simply because it might be good for you if: A) You are new to wowLet's take a $200 used car and put a $700 body kit on it so it grab everyone's attention. It's still a $200 used car. This analogy can be used for Mists of Pandaria. Let's take a used game, add something new to it in order to grab attention and sell it. It carries the bad design of Cata on it's shoulders. This gets a 1 simply because it might be good for you if: A) You are new to wow therefor less likely to be biased B) Enjoy games that will hold your hand for you C) Are a parent looking for an at home babysitter that costs $15/month Expand

1. PC Master (Greece)
    Feb 6, 2013
    An expansion worthy of the franchise’s legacy that, according to sales and subscriptions data, pulls the series back on the right track, in a spectacular way. On the other hand however, the limitations of the World of Warcraft platform are similarly underlined. There’s no room for fundamental restructuring of the game. [November 2012]
  2. Nov 25, 2012
    The fourth World of Warcraft expansion set is trying to get back all of those souls lost in last months, even years. At the end of the day it manages to get them back, letting them forget Cataclysm that's been dull as ditch water.
  3. Games Master UK
    Nov 25, 2012
    Another great excuse to delve back into this massive world, though archaic gameplay grates. [Christmas 2012, p.92]