World of Warplanes PC

5.3

1. Jul 4, 2016
    Отличная аркада про самолеты. Намного лучше чем ваша кака вар тендер. Плюсы игры это нормальная система прокачки а также много разных самолетов от реальных и до тех которые были только в планах. Одним словом тем кто играет в тундру ижалуется типа игра плохая физики нет то знайте что в кораблях и танках физики тоже нормальной то нет поэтому если вам нужно реалестично летающие самолетыОтличная аркада про самолеты. Намного лучше чем ваша кака вар тендер. Плюсы игры это нормальная система прокачки а также много разных самолетов от реальных и до тех которые были только в планах. Одним словом тем кто играет в тундру ижалуется типа игра плохая физики нет то знайте что в кораблях и танках физики тоже нормальной то нет поэтому если вам нужно реалестично летающие самолеты советую стать настоящим пилотом и летать например на новых планерах для трюков Expand
  2. Apr 14, 2016
    This is Best Wargaming Game , not to mention World of Tanks . World of Warplanes is this game about planes . In this game can shoot and ram as in World of Tanks . In World of Warplanes there is El Halluf as in World of Tanks . In Wowp many different and nice planes . Wowp is a good game . 7/10 .
  3. Apr 7, 2016
    I played this game a lot.
    There were so few players, now they introduced BOT's. So a 10v10 game consists of 2 human players each team and the rest bots. I hate it the way it is right now.

A real player from WOWP
  4. Feb 26, 2016
    I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The balancing of planes is horrible, health bars for planes?
    That is just silly. furthermore there aren't any bombers, the game is missing some very famous planes like
    the B17, He111 and the Lancasters. The maps are very small and the graphics aren't that great. Not very bad,
    but just not impressive.
  5. Nov 9, 2015
    World of Warplanes has often been thought of as the runt of the Wargaming litter, but I feel that's rather unfair. The game has very fast and frantic gameplay, with good emphasis on tactics. You may get into a dogfight with an enemy plane that out-turns you, while luring him into a descending tail chase at slower and slower speed, until you reach your optimum altitude and slam on theWorld of Warplanes has often been thought of as the runt of the Wargaming litter, but I feel that's rather unfair. The game has very fast and frantic gameplay, with good emphasis on tactics. You may get into a dogfight with an enemy plane that out-turns you, while luring him into a descending tail chase at slower and slower speed, until you reach your optimum altitude and slam on the engine boost, leaving him in your dust as you set up for an attack run once he gets far enough away. The population issue is still noticeable, but there are now fairly competent bots as of update 1.9 that help to fill matches. Give it a try. Expand
  6. Sep 29, 2015
    How to put this mildy.....

This game is so bad, with all the glitches, low population, graphics engine not cut out for aviation, that it makes Big Rigs look good. I cannot believe that this steaming pile is from the same creators as World of tanks and world of warships. I logged in today, 29-09-2015 for the first time in maybe 2 years, and it has not improved at all, in fact, it has
    How to put this mildy.....

I logged in today, 29-09-2015 for the first time in maybe 2 years, and it has not improved at all, in fact, it has gotten worse with a capped population of 510 at 14:53 pm, if you compare that to the thousands playing wot and wows, My bet is that wargaming would do better erasing the game and apologizing for this fiasco.

For the wargaming guys reading this, Dont try to improve it anymore, its not gonna get better, it bombed. Make a new one.
  7. Aug 1, 2015
    I enjoyed World of Tanks but WoWP is just a joke for people who have never played a decent flight sim. The controls suck and no matter what i did it just did not work. I even tried a joystick.

The subpar game engine is just not suitable for flight games, which usually takes place on really big maps. However in WoWP you get unrealistic sense of speed (everything is way too slow), tiny maps, compressed service ceiling.

The flight physics are just abysmal. Drag, gravity, momentum? Warplanes never heard of that. The physics are as unrealistic as it can get, even Arcade games like Crimson Skies (2000!) or Blazing Angels have far more believable flight physics at least for Arcade standards.

Flying an aircraft in WoWP feels like forcing a brick through thick jelly. While the bad flight physics are one reason for this, the game engine has also significant input lag due to serverside controls. You're basically pressing a button, the command gets send to the server, gets send back and only then your aircraft starts to move. While this is only a matter of milliseconds, the delay is always noticable and makes quick reactions impossible. Also no support for TrackIR.

In terms of graphical fidelity this game is average at best. But, just like WoT, the engine isn't able to give you a stable amount of FPS. Once you're engaged in a huge dogfight, the framerate is going all over the place. This again is due to the lack of real multicore support of the game engine itself. Quite frankly this is inacceptable for the year of 2013.

The sound effects are hideous aswell. Nothing in this game sounds even remotely like its real life counterpart. Aircraft engines sound like lawnmowers, machineguns and cannons seem to resemble BB guns.

Remember when I said that this game is an insult for historical military aviation? The selection of aircraft is te biggest reason for this. Half of the techtrees are blueprints and prototypes, which never saw combat in WWII. This is just terrible for a game that claims to be "dedicated to World War II military aircraft". Famous planes like the Fw 190, Hawker Hurricane or P-47 Thunderbolt are still missing.

Gameplay wise WoWP also has almost nothing to offer. Only one gamemode which evolves into a huge furball sooner or later. There is not much room to maneuver due to the incredibly small maps. The hitpoint system is just stupid and makes no sense whatsoever in aerial combat, since more often than not victory is determined by bigger healthbars and bigger damage output and not by your individual flying skills.

A 0 out of 10. There is room for certain improvements but quite frankly this game already took a wrong direction from the very beginning. Fans of historical military aviation should avoid this game at its current state.
  8. Feb 3, 2015
    I was getting bored of Warthunder, so I decided to give this pile of steaming pile of S^#t a chance, what a mistake. The most accurate title for this game is "World of Bumper Planes", Because all you're going to be doing is crashing into the ground after an opponent rams into you. The physics are questionable, The controls terrible, and the planes? They're all prototypes, This game is bestI was getting bored of Warthunder, so I decided to give this pile of steaming pile of S^#t a chance, what a mistake. The most accurate title for this game is "World of Bumper Planes", Because all you're going to be doing is crashing into the ground after an opponent rams into you. The physics are questionable, The controls terrible, and the planes? They're all prototypes, This game is best described as World of Tanks, in the sky. This game is in every aspect inferior to Warthunder. There is no reason for this disaster to exist. Don't play, or think about this game. Stay away from this game like the plague. Expand
  9. Oct 13, 2014
    World of Warplanes is set out similar to it's tanking counterpart, but does not achieve what World of Tanks does.
    Essentially unfinished, this game provides somewhat moderate gameplay, and lacks the variety that World of Tanks throws at you.
    Although not a bad game, this does not reach the standard that the audience should like to see accomplished.
    5/10 - Ben Hazelden
  10. Oct 2, 2014
    Empty servers, no gameplay, random fightmodel, flighmodel changing, depending on desired battle result for balancing bot (it forces wl to 49%).

Will not live up to winter.
  11. Jul 6, 2014
    Do NOT spend money on this game. I bought premium days for it just to try it out. Thank God I only paid for 3 days.
    As soon as my first day of premium was finished I would get disconnected from every single match. The problem magically disappeared as soon as my final premium day was over. As in the very first match that I was no longer in premium the problem was gone. I did nothing what so ever to fix it, it just went away as soon as my premium was up.
    They utterly refused to give any refund or to add 2 days of premium to the account. They say that that is their policy and that the problem was on my end.
    Is it possible that the problem was on my end? Sure. But it was odd that the problem went away directly after the premium days were used up.
    I am not telling you how to spend your hard earned cash. If you want to spend it on this company then by all means do so, but I will never again spend a single penny with this company again in any way shape or form.
    Besides that War Thunder is a much more realistic game (and better in my opinion, even with the crappy name)
  12. Jun 4, 2014
    First check War Thunder then tell me what YOU think bout WoWP.........................................................................................
  13. May 20, 2014
    Best fun I've had for ages. Can't leave it alone! I've always been a big fan of World Of Tanks and I was hoping that Warplanes would live up to the same quality. And it does!
  14. May 3, 2014
    Warthunder is the king of World War 2 aerial combat, And will continue to hold that position. World of Warplanes is inferior in almost every conceivable way. It has inferior graphics, and the game engine is not suitable for flying games, which World of Warplanes is being run off of. There is more fun to be had in Warthunder.
  15. Apr 23, 2014
    Good. It has excellent graphics, +1, detailed. It takes a while to enter a battle, -1. Lots of options, +1. Stall mechanics are crappy, -1. Easy to learn, hard to master. Skill wins over god-like planes, to stop noobs from dominating, +1. Game pace is great, +1, terrain is interesting, +1. Stunting alone can be fun. For pilots who are not competent, there is the option to make groundGood. It has excellent graphics, +1, detailed. It takes a while to enter a battle, -1. Lots of options, +1. Stall mechanics are crappy, -1. Easy to learn, hard to master. Skill wins over god-like planes, to stop noobs from dominating, +1. Game pace is great, +1, terrain is interesting, +1. Stunting alone can be fun. For pilots who are not competent, there is the option to make ground targets go bang! +1 (ground targets include: warehouses, anti-aircraft guns, etc) Expand
  16. Apr 12, 2014
    This game could be so much better but Wargaming is stubborn.
    If they get rid of Helthbars and new Damage models people would like it much more.
    I have 1500 battles played and I know it is fun. The Graphics have been improved Drastically in the last 1-2 Updates the real problem with WOWP is they just don't get it this game is a hybrid between WT Arcade and Realistic but they put it to
    This game could be so much better but Wargaming is stubborn.
    I have 1500 battles played and I know it is fun.

The Graphics have been improved Drastically in the last 1-2 Updates
    the real problem with WOWP is they just don't get it this game is a hybrid between WT Arcade and Realistic but they put it to much Arcade after a while you get bored and want something with more Skill and Less RNG. The WT Arcade mode is awful and it plays like every plane is on Crack.

But if you come from WOWP you can get into realistic battles without many problems
    this is because the Arcade model of WOWP is pretty hard to master and is not as arcady like in WT.
    My point is WOWP is fun but to Arcady for most even the Hardcore WOWP fans like me

But if they take the RNG from the bullets and stop Autoaim it would be a huge improvement for the
    Veteran players.

An other problem is Queue time ! it takes to long in the NA server up to 2-4 min
    if they had the same system like in WT were you can just allow to play on all servers this would make the game much more fun.

Today is update day and lots of new planes have been added (P38 line) and graphics have been improved even more.

I want to go to WG HQ and Slap the hell out of the WOWP devs
    they have a strong fanbase who love the game but WOWP seems to be let behind like
    retarded son.

Sorry English is not my mother thong.
  17. Mar 17, 2014
    I'm having a lot more fun in War Thunder rather than this. After grinding to ME-410 in WoWP, the game just stops being fun and becomes a grind. There's a very small number of very small maps. Yes, WoWP is addictive, but War Thunder is so much more fun.

Save yourself frustration and play War Thunder instead of this.
  18. Jan 8, 2014
    I am deleting this game from my hard drive because of the lack of balance. Newbies no longer serve much of a purpose save to be flying targets for those with higher level planes.
  19. Jan 2, 2014
    I was playing this game for a while but lately I have decided to delete it. it's not really do to a bad game, just bad player and plane match up. The problem with it is that most of the payers now are in group play and just gang up on everyone. it makes for very short play times and very long wait to play times.
    They should not match planes up with higher tier planes as you do not have a
    They should not match planes up with higher tier planes as you do not have a ghosts chance in hell of even getting one kill this way and should make grouped players only play against other groups. this way they would still have to fly the plane instead of just ganking for kills.
    Don't fly American planes as they seem to think they could only fire about 100 rounds without the guns overheating and misfiring.
    Maybe if they rethink the way they match planes up and the way they fire I will give this game another go but not until then.
    Oh yea and if you want to play this game be prepared to spend money on it as it is a pay to win game not really FTP.
    Have fun and I will just go back to my flight sims for good air play instead of wasting time on this.
  20. Dec 30, 2013
    I've played this game since closed beta. I've logged over 3000 battles over 100s of hours. I feel I'm well qualified to make an assessment of the game.

World of Warplanes(wowp) is a free-to-play, world war II, flight sim. (Keep reading!) Unlike so many other free-to-play titles, this one IS NOT "pay-to-win". There is no way to gain ANY advantage over other players through real money! It is extremely fair and well-balanced.

Many complain that the flight physics are inaccurate. This is true, but they don't hold the game back. They have been dumbed-down to increase accessibility for non-flight-sim-enthusiasts. This is not to say they are non-existent. It's still possible to stall, climb too high, dive too fast, et cetera. WoWp makes flying fun & easy. Don't be fooled into thinking gameplay is easy though...

Another common complaint is the balance of planes. Many claim some planes are significantly better than others. This is true, but most people overlook an important point: For every advantage a plane has, it has a weakness as well. Also, many of the core players (those playing 2-3 hours daily) are aircraft & flight enthusiasts. These guys are going to stomp you... regardless of the plane they fly.

Complaints that are misunderstood, are the framerate and lag problems. The game's minimum requirements are actually far lower than they should be. On low-end machines, the game has all sorts of problems. AMD dual-core processors can actually cause endless disconnection issues. (Strange but true!) WoWp's framerate is highly dependent on BOTH the CPU & video card. Having a low framerate is essentially the same as having internet lag. Either one will render the game unplayable.

Another misconception is the variety of planes available. Many complain that certain aircraft are not in WoWp. Well, these planes are on the way. The developers decided to release planes in groups, and over time. (Most likely due to them advancing the release date.) They decided to leave out dedicated, high-altitude bombers though.

The last (and most important) reason WoWp gets so much hate is the "War Thunder" players. They hate WoWp because it isn't exactly like War Thunder. I don't think that's fair. Sure, comparing the games is fair, but hating one or the other because they are not identical is just silly. There are positive and negative aspects of War Thunder that have nothing to do with WoWp at all.

Taken as a whole, WoWp is a great game. It's free. It's easy to pick up and play. Fighting is fast and intense. Spending money on the game won't make you better. Servers go down for only 15-20 minutes every 24 hours. The graphics are mind-blowing, even on the lowest settings!
  21. Dec 24, 2013
    How can you play this Comparing to War Thunder this game is awful! The gameplay is the same as some android low-level games. The best part in the game are trailers.
  22. Dec 20, 2013
    This project was dead right at the birth. Bad graphics, bad gameplay, bad sound. This game is not about the planes. This game is about flying tanks. Fail of the year.
  23. Dec 20, 2013
    Not too bad not too good. If this game was dated 2010 i would played all s**t out of it. But today this game feels not so engaging. I think it age to blame,you know there is time for every player when you see hp bar on some battle machine and can't do anything but laugh.
  24. Dec 20, 2013
    its not a flight game, but an action where "unit" models are just similar to planes visually. The engine is terrible for flight games (its meant for elf-styled RPG)
    Generally the game feels and plays very plastic-model style, with no flight or bullet physics whatsoever.
    I recommend you try the competitor game instead which is far better for any standards. (I think you know which game im speaking about) I did start with wowp but then swiched to another game and was very happy.
    By itself the game deserves a 5.. but in context of competition no more than 3
  25. Dec 20, 2013
    Airplanes fly, as flies are in and spider web. Problems with optimization. There are not all types of airplanes. A minimum of realism. Game from the creators of World of tanks. Therefore to to tanks were attach wings and sent them to earn a money. Boring
  26. Dec 20, 2013
    Funny and relaxing MMO game that lets you fly! Arcade don't pretending to be even close to a sim, but who cares? Come here and enjoy the feeling of the flight!
  27. Dec 20, 2013
    This game is truthfully called "world of flying tanks". This game is awful in every aspect: bad & old unoptimized game engine, terrible graphics, bad flight model, bad damage model, etc. Another product of greedy Wargaming company. You can play this if you want to spend your time in misery.
  28. Dec 20, 2013
    Game about planes where you can decrease speed of plane while plane is falling, WAT???
    Also all the same minuses of World of Tanks. You should spend a lot of time to gain good crew, and planes have health. You can be good as god, your plane can be very nice, but still planes with level more than yours will have more HP, and in duel you will be killed and opponent will survive, HP. Repairing engine in the air is so fun also.
  29. Dec 20, 2013
    Like world of tanks in has awful graphics and zero physics and demand high-end computer to run on normal fps. Also the game has nothing common with aviation planes seem to move in some water rather then fly in the air.
  30. Dec 14, 2013
    Lack of physics, flutter, damage models of individual parts, these planes defective. They are not a bit realistic and not interested in what it takes. Compared with the War Thunder is nothing.

1. Mar 11, 2014
    World of Warplanes will continue to evolve, now let’s await the third and final game of the World trilogy, Battleships.
  2. Feb 16, 2014
    World of Warplanes is a fun, arcady game with quick and exciting battles. It should have a bit better presentation and immersion even though the game isn't about that. Its easy action, and hopefully a small taste of something that the developers will add with more functions.
  3. Pelit (Finland)