7.7

1. Jan 13, 2013
    The game seemed so simple and dull that I stopped playing altogether. Granted the game was fun for around half hour intervals but other than that it just felt like a game for children.
  2. SasaK.
    Aug 28, 2004
    This is the best game ever, i dont know how it works on PC, but I have it PS2, It's the best game period, should I say period.
  3. Jason
    Aug 20, 2004
    This game, hands-down, beats all its rivals-period! everything is tweaked to perfection and have definately raised the bar another ten folds for the EA world to ponder on. Looking forward to Winning Eleven 8. I would have given this game a 100 if there's the option.
  4. ILUVWE7
    Apr 10, 2004
    SICKEST SOCCER GAME EVER.
  5. Afshin
    Apr 26, 2004
    The best soccer sim ever!! with the possible exception of gremlin's Euro96. SUCK ON THIS EA!!!
  6. Michu
    May 10, 2004
    Great game, Picco Bello , Best game i`ve ever played , POLAND RULES!
  7. CristianoM.
    May 10, 2004
    Nothing can ever be perfect but this goes close!
  8. SzymonM.
    May 6, 2004
    The best and realistic SOCCER GAME .Fifa 2004 is SSSHHH.....TTTT!!!!!!. My country is POLAND:)
  9. Tom
    Mar 29, 2004
    Perfect!!!!!!
  10. DavidA.
    Mar 31, 2004
    The best game of soccer ever, perfect.
  11. FabianA.
    Apr 13, 2004
    Best soccer game ever!!! very deep strategic options!
  12. StefMan.
    Apr 17, 2004
    Bought it, installed it then ***tried to play it*** Oh, one problem: black screen and computer hosed, cold reboot needed. Before you ask: tried all settings, remove antivirus, new graphics drivers. My system: P4 1,8, GeForce 4ti 4200, 768 MB RAM
  13. BrianB.
    Apr 18, 2004
    Simply the best. Being able to patch/change the kits, names, flags and rosters to real ones makes this the best soccer game ever.
  14. MarceloK.
    Apr 24, 2004
    It's very good!!!!
  15. DhanyH.
    May 4, 2004
    It's the most realistic soccer game I've ever played.
  16. B4iLoNP.
    May 6, 2004
    Simply the best football game ever ;)
  17. SonS.
    Jul 12, 2004
    It's the best of soccer game!
  18. GregoryG.
    Apr 15, 2004
    Easily the best soccer game ever.
    Jun 25, 2004
    It's the best game ever.
  20. MiguelS.
    Jul 31, 2004
    Everything is almost perfect, epcept when you're running with the ball on the offesive the frustating part is that you tend to loose stability more often then in real life, other then that is so much much playing it with friends.

1. A superb game that sounds great, looks impressive, and gets the most important element--playability--just right. No true PC soccer fan should buy into the EA FIFA machine this year without first investigating Konami's superb alternative.
  2. I must say that this might be the best sports game I have ever played. I think the replay value of this game goes up exponentially with the master league feature. Combine that with a physics engine that makes each game seem like unique, and this game is a “must buy”.
  3. Computer Games Magazine
    Blows away its established rival with outstanding controls and AI so lifelike that you feel like you've just stepped onto the pitch at Old Trafford. [Sept 2004, p.66]