7.8

1. Jan 13, 2013
    The game seemed so simple and dull that I stopped playing altogether. Granted the game was fun for around half hour intervals but other than that it just felt like a game for children.
  2. ILUVWE7
    Apr 10, 2004
    SICKEST SOCCER GAME EVER.
  3. StefMan.
    Apr 17, 2004
    Bought it, installed it then ***tried to play it*** Oh, one problem: black screen and computer hosed, cold reboot needed. Before you ask: tried all settings, remove antivirus, new graphics drivers. My system: P4 1,8, GeForce 4ti 4200, 768 MB RAM

1. A superb game that sounds great, looks impressive, and gets the most important element--playability--just right. No true PC soccer fan should buy into the EA FIFA machine this year without first investigating Konami's superb alternative.
  2. I must say that this might be the best sports game I have ever played. I think the replay value of this game goes up exponentially with the master league feature. Combine that with a physics engine that makes each game seem like unique, and this game is a “must buy”.
  3. Computer Games Magazine
    Blows away its established rival with outstanding controls and AI so lifelike that you feel like you've just stepped onto the pitch at Old Trafford. [Sept 2004, p.66]