7.9

1. ErickV.
    Apr 10, 2005
    Best soccer game araound, much better then Fifa 2005.
  2. Dimi
    Apr 28, 2005
    The most dynamic soccergame to date. Great playability and lots of fun. This one beats Fifa 2005 in all aspects (except for the menu-system that has some flaws).
  3. TamerH.
    May 13, 2005
    Fifa 2005 who ??? this one shows how soccer is really played.
  4. Mar 18, 2016
    Look like not much people play it these days, maybe because of graphic and evolution of new games. I started play it in 2010 and it's my first sport game, so the game gonna be great regardless of how old it is. the games can be actually fun at first on easier difficulty and you started to get a hang of it, and then go for higher difficulties. but things started to change the more you spendLook like not much people play it these days, maybe because of graphic and evolution of new games. I started play it in 2010 and it's my first sport game, so the game gonna be great regardless of how old it is. the games can be actually fun at first on easier difficulty and you started to get a hang of it, and then go for higher difficulties. but things started to change the more you spend times on it. things started to become more unrealistic. passing is too fast and very accurate, even for a goalkeeper. Heading the ball into the net is too simple and easy, even on high level. and It also too powerful, can even compare to shooting. Thankfully the game itself features numerous clubs and countries. that include Spanish league, which at the time, I actually enjoyed this league. Try it if your PC is an old one and can't play recent games. I never play FIFA 2005, but according to critics, FIFA is considered less fun. Expand

Simply beautiful, with finely tuned play and as fine a presentation as we've seen in sport. The new details make the game feel much more real, and every step Konami takes towards full global licensing is a boon for fans.
  2. KCET's best soccer game to date, which, in terms of on-the-pitch gameplay, basically makes it the best soccer game ever made...even taking the seminal Sensible World of Soccer games on the Amiga into account.
  3. A prime example of intelligently controlled chaos wherein the gameplay experiences are as diverse as snowflakes.