7.1

1. Jun 3, 2012
    WWIIONLINE is the only game I know of where a bullet is actually a bullet, not an estimation of a projectile with probabilities. Is this quantum physics? I hate quantum physics. Similar game mechanics are found in games like Oblivion where you raise your shield it actually blocks weapon swings or projectile, not a percentage to block and probabilities.

The physics, realism and energy

The physics, realism and energy deserves a perfect score, the graphics are dated, and so is Capture The Flag dated. Seriously guys we've been playing Capture The Flag since the mid 1990's, time to move on and I don't mean people randomly spawning behind me like in COD.

1. Anyone who is into WWII games, or who feels capable of leading troops into combat, should give this game a try...with all the improvements being made the score could easily jump to 87/100.
  2. There are certain novel features and innovative efforts present, but they cannot overcome an annoying patch requirement, clunky interface, multiplayer instability, and an unfriendly gaming environment.
  3. A dangerous mess of a game that can't be recommended to any but the most hard-core game players in its current state. The real concern is that even if the technical issues are resolved, the design issues will remain.