9.2

1. IlieF.
    Jan 13, 2007
    I am very very very dissapointed about this version and I am talking about the new generation of youngsters...come on, i see only players with acceleration and pace under 10 especially on positions which are requiring speed like full backs or right / left midfielders. Usually when a young player impress his manager it do it with his pace,acceleration or technique ( Messi ). How come that I am very very very dissapointed about this version and I am talking about the new generation of youngsters...come on, i see only players with acceleration and pace under 10 especially on positions which are requiring speed like full backs or right / left midfielders. Usually when a young player impress his manager it do it with his pace,acceleration or technique ( Messi ). How come that you give players natural positions attacking midfielder right and midfielder right is only accomplished when in reality everybody knows that attacking midfielder right is a derivate from the natural position of midfielder right? The same thing is available for full-backs but they are naturally like wing-backs...come on..Marcelo, Eduardo Ratinho are the best examples for that, they are playing in reality as full backs and not like wing backs.I.Please , next time be careful who will test the game for you because who did that have no idea about football positions and players ability and skills.And please in the next patch make the necessary corrections. One major problem is that in all this world I can't find a central defender of 20-21 years old with acceleration 14 , pace 14 who use his left foot...not to mention about full backs , I mean they are a lot of full backs but where are their speed? I remember about the central midfielders...I think a player who play as a defensive midfielder could play as well as central midfielder but you rated again those positions. That's all for now, for help you can contact me on my mail list. Bye Bye. Expand

1. If you want a game that lets you take a club to glorious heights or just go on a one-man sabotage mission to ruin Manchester United, then this is by far the most refined, in-depth and yet most approachable version Sports Interactive has come up with to date.
  2. Thankfully, what we got is new layers of depth that, while not revolutionising the series, have made this year's game a more accurate and more immersive managerial experience.
  3. Sports Interactive once again overcome any initial scepticism with a multitude of little touches and new introductions combined to make Football Manager 2007 an essential update - just that little bit better then before.