Worldwide Soccer Manager 2008 PC

• Release Date: Oct 23, 2007
8.1

1. PaulE.
    Oct 21, 2007
    Well, my score explains the only missing part of an other way quite good game: no match simulation. as 2 d cannot these days be accepted as quality simulation. I just imagine real world managers finding out the result of their work watching text descriptions of the games or buttons simulations.when we talk about any kind of simulation games (and football managers are simulations) real Well, my score explains the only missing part of an other way quite good game: no match simulation. as 2 d cannot these days be accepted as quality simulation. I just imagine real world managers finding out the result of their work watching text descriptions of the games or buttons simulations.when we talk about any kind of simulation games (and football managers are simulations) real simulation is a must. a clear example: why should I train dribling or technique or long passes if I only see the effects of simple passing or shooting?it`s like eating plastic after you cooked real food. I`LL NEVER COOK FM AGAIN. EVER!!! Expand

1. If you take FM2008 at face value, you're left standing eyeball to eyeball with the finest football management game ever made. But just like Aliens: Special Edition was fleetingly more engaging than the cinema release, this year's FM feels like a game that further polishes an already highly buffed formula but fails to take it to a genuinely higher level.
  2. What's brilliant about Football Manager is how accessible it is, and how it caters for so many people, and this is about the most accessible version of the game yet.
  3. It's another year and another Football Manager. When good things are this consistent we often forget how lucky we are to have them. That said, this year's game is particularly thin on new features, but it's still the same great package that's been re-jigged slightly to keep us interested.