• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Oct 23, 2007
8.4

1. WengC>
    Oct 21, 2007
    They have improved the flow of the game and more notably the user friendly features. I say this is the best they ever could come up with but hope to see it improves the user experience.
  2. LeeK.
    Dec 26, 2007
    An excellent Game, well planned out fantastic reality.
  3. SeanDanielB.
    Oct 17, 2007
    Another excellent addition to the series, the International Management aspect is a great touch as is the fiance revamp. Good-bye Social Life ;).

1. If you take FM2008 at face value, you're left standing eyeball to eyeball with the finest football management game ever made. But just like Aliens: Special Edition was fleetingly more engaging than the cinema release, this year's FM feels like a game that further polishes an already highly buffed formula but fails to take it to a genuinely higher level.
  2. What's brilliant about Football Manager is how accessible it is, and how it caters for so many people, and this is about the most accessible version of the game yet.
  3. It's another year and another Football Manager. When good things are this consistent we often forget how lucky we are to have them. That said, this year's game is particularly thin on new features, but it's still the same great package that's been re-jigged slightly to keep us interested.