Worms 3D PC

7.0

1. Barney
    Jan 17, 2005
    Brilliant game to play multiplayer!
  2. ToniBoy
    Dec 26, 2003
    I played Worms World Party and I think it was the best series cartoon of Worms, so the same game with some enhaced weapons, stradegy, cartoons, voices ect... Mostly, the Title tells you, it is a 3D!!! Everybody only have some problem with the aiming, (and I still do not know how to accurate on PC, anyway I will try to learn it). And a good LAN player, for multiplaying game, bye!
  3. PhilS.
    Dec 4, 2003
    Gotta give this one a 9 and probably a half as well. While for those who haven't played worms ever since the original came out way back in '95ish, it may be a bit difficult to get the hang of, for those of us who have been with the series since the beginning, it's a great upgrade. The new stratagies made possible by the whole other dimension are endless, and contrary to Gotta give this one a 9 and probably a half as well. While for those who haven't played worms ever since the original came out way back in '95ish, it may be a bit difficult to get the hang of, for those of us who have been with the series since the beginning, it's a great upgrade. The new stratagies made possible by the whole other dimension are endless, and contrary to what some reviews have said about the campaign mode, it's far from just target practice, and far better than campaign modes in the original, which quickly grew repetative. Add in to this the fact that the cartoony feel has been transferred superbly to 3d, and you have all in all an awesome game! Expand
  4. GoloT.
    Feb 26, 2004
    Great Game.... I don't think it is fair that people give this game a bad rating simply because they don't like it.... that is not fair at all.. if you don't like this type of game.. fine.. don't play the damn thing then.. no one is forcing you... the gameplay is what should be rated... and it is great... controls work perfect for this 3d environment... the physics are Great Game.... I don't think it is fair that people give this game a bad rating simply because they don't like it.... that is not fair at all.. if you don't like this type of game.. fine.. don't play the damn thing then.. no one is forcing you... the gameplay is what should be rated... and it is great... controls work perfect for this 3d environment... the physics are right on... the graphics are great... and most importantly.. FUN. For those who have horrible coordination with a mouse and keyboard and bad sense aiming and trajectory.. then stay away from this game and don't give it a bad rating just because you aren't good at it. Expand
  5. Jan 7, 2011
    I played this game for the first time a couple years after it was released. At first I was troubled and frustrated by the controls, but after committing to learning them I was comfortable with the gameplay after a few hours, and after a couple days I was so good I could hit an enemy worm dead-on clear across the map behind an object with high winds, with the trusty ol' bazooka. At thatI played this game for the first time a couple years after it was released. At first I was troubled and frustrated by the controls, but after committing to learning them I was comfortable with the gameplay after a few hours, and after a couple days I was so good I could hit an enemy worm dead-on clear across the map behind an object with high winds, with the trusty ol' bazooka. At that point I had to admit that if I had quit the game due to frustration, not only would I be missing out on what would become one of my top five favorite games of all time, I would be the one at fault, not the games controls. So yes, the learning curve may be high, but it is well worth it to stick it out just for a few hours to learn them and master them. This game has a high value both as a single player game and for challenging your friends to compete strategies. The replay value is also way higher than average for games of this kind - the maps are customizable, the weapons are all unique, and the many different battle settings make for a game you will never get bored with. As you finish one scenario, you will find that you have just thought of another.
    Worms 3D also does not leave you wishing it were in the traditional 2-d format, as it made a very impressive transition to 3-D, with smooth camera angles and new opportunities to approach an enemy worm and shoot, punch, blow up, or gas it dead.
    Overall, I give this game a well earned solid 10, as my favorite game in the worms installment and one of my favorite games of all time - a score you will rarely see me flaunt around.
  6. Jun 8, 2013
    This is by far a really great multiplayer game for everyone and I like when I see some fine good worms games so if you are a worms fan like everyone out there then give this worms game a try.
  7. Apr 11, 2016
    The very first Worms 3D game ever made!

The Worms franchise has finally stepped into the land of three dimensions, but is it any good? Team 17 nailed it! It's precisely how you'd imagine a 3D Worms game. It obviously has its faults being it the first time Team 17 has brung the Worms into 3D, but it's nothing game breaking! This is everything you'd expect from a Worms game, but in
    The very first Worms 3D game ever made!

This is everything you'd expect from a Worms game, but in 3D! If you do not like this game, then you do not like Worms as a whole! It's exactly like previous Worms titles as nothing has really changed except for how its presented. The 3D element opens up the game and enables more freedom and added game play strategy. It's a breath of fresh air from previous 2D Worms games!

You have single player campaign where you have to complete various missions and multiplayer mode where you can go online or vs. bots! You can create your own teams with different voices, names, victory music and graves. You can randomly generate maps and choose various themes for them. You can edit how a match is played and choose which weapons you want to use. There's a vast amount of choice!

If you like the Worm franchise, then you will not be disappointed with this game!

1. Computer Gaming World
    You'd think jumping would be precisely tuned in a game about accuracy, but here, it feels like a crapshoot. [May 2004, p.85]
  2. games(TM)
    While Worms 3D essentially delivers what it says on the tin, in surrendering its intuitive interface the concept has evolved into a far less attractive proposition. A shame. [Dec 2003, p.126]
  3. PC Gamer
    We love the new look, but we're not thrilled about the tarnished gameplay. [May 2004, p.64]