8.2

1. Mar 14, 2016
    One good piece of continuation. There was some doubts about bringing Worms to the 3d world but it turned out to be successful and lots of fun providing game. Little minus for lack of content and I don't remember playing multi.
  2. Sep 3, 2014
    Worms was always a fun game to play with our brother and neighbors and friends, the side scrolling playstyle always worked well, but bring it all to 3D universe, was a great idea, the game has a good variety of weapons, a good set of items for customization, the worms voices are comical and make you smile often.
    maybe the worse part in this game is it's campaign, it's boring.
    graphics
    maybe the worse part in this game is it's campaign, it's boring.
    graphics are ok and sound effects and soundtrack are good, the physics in game is (for rockets and bombs) is good, you really have to do some calculations before shooting in your opponent.
    AI is a problem as well, like Yaysuz said, but you can create your own teams and set its difficult, that equilibrate the challenge.
    i recommend, Worms 4 Mayhem is one of the best Worms game we have until now.
  3. Apr 18, 2014
    Not as good as Armageddon but not the worst. But the AI only has 3 different setting. The "miss every turn and kill my teammates" setting. The "50/50 miss and hit" and the "hit everything and always win".
  4. VincentV..
    Mar 23, 2007
    First I played the demo, and because I liked the game so much, I bought the full version. It's a fun game, but it didn't took long before I played an other game.
  5. SteveW.
    Sep 24, 2005
    Continues the 3d world worms series very well and the customisations on some of the worms are truely hilarious unfortunatly this title gets boring fast and once you complete the story mode and the somewhat unchallenging challenges there really isnt much else to do.
  6. FranckA.
    Sep 12, 2005
    Great game, I would had given it a 10 if there weren't this %*$! Starforce ! Because of it, I can't make it run on my computer and I have to play on a friend's computer! Security system which doesn't allow to play with legally bought copy kill the game !
  7. TariqW.
    Sep 2, 2005
    Team 17 are still a bit immature in the 3D arena but this is certainly an improvement over the original Worms3D outing.
  8. MarkH.
    Aug 22, 2005
    Fantastic - had Worms 2 before and it's defintely a worthwhile upgrade!
  9. Pubbeer
    Jul 30, 2005
    the game was pritty good but the 3-d thing gets very annoying.
  10. StephenM.
    Jul 8, 2005
    From playing the demo, this instalment appears to significantly improve on Worm 3D in many aspects including graphics and fun! The end of July can't come soon enough!

1. games(TM)
    The series still doesn’t quite work in 3D; you’d need a lot of patience and considerable tolerance to truly enjoy this game. [Aug 2005, p.112]
  2. Now that the game is established in a 3-D world, it has, for me at least, lost a little of its gripping intensity — an option to switch action between 2-D and 3-D would have been a nice touch.
  3. Not a great game, but it is a good one.