Worms 4: Mayhem PC

1. Apr 18, 2014
    Not as good as Armageddon but not the worst. But the AI only has 3 different setting. The "miss every turn and kill my teammates" setting. The "50/50 miss and hit" and the "hit everything and always win".
  2. TariqW.
    Sep 2, 2005
    Team 17 are still a bit immature in the 3D arena but this is certainly an improvement over the original Worms3D outing.
  3. SteveW.
    Sep 24, 2005
    Continues the 3d world worms series very well and the customisations on some of the worms are truely hilarious unfortunatly this title gets boring fast and once you complete the story mode and the somewhat unchallenging challenges there really isnt much else to do.
  4. FranckA.
    Sep 12, 2005
    Great game, I would had given it a 10 if there weren't this %*$! Starforce ! Because of it, I can't make it run on my computer and I have to play on a friend's computer! Security system which doesn't allow to play with legally bought copy kill the game !
  5. VincentV..
    Mar 23, 2007
    First I played the demo, and because I liked the game so much, I bought the full version. It's a fun game, but it didn't took long before I played an other game.
  6. Mar 14, 2016
    One good piece of continuation. There was some doubts about bringing Worms to the 3d world but it turned out to be successful and lots of fun providing game. Little minus for lack of content and I don't remember playing multi.

1. games(TM)
    The series still doesn’t quite work in 3D; you’d need a lot of patience and considerable tolerance to truly enjoy this game. [Aug 2005, p.112]
  2. Now that the game is established in a 3-D world, it has, for me at least, lost a little of its gripping intensity — an option to switch action between 2-D and 3-D would have been a nice touch.
  3. Not a great game, but it is a good one.