8.3

1. Apr 18, 2014
    Not as good as Armageddon but not the worst. But the AI only has 3 different setting. The "miss every turn and kill my teammates" setting. The "50/50 miss and hit" and the "hit everything and always win".
  2. Sep 3, 2014
    Worms was always a fun game to play with our brother and neighbors and friends, the side scrolling playstyle always worked well, but bring it all to 3D universe, was a great idea, the game has a good variety of weapons, a good set of items for customization, the worms voices are comical and make you smile often.
    maybe the worse part in this game is it's campaign, it's boring.
    graphics
    maybe the worse part in this game is it's campaign, it's boring.
    graphics are ok and sound effects and soundtrack are good, the physics in game is (for rockets and bombs) is good, you really have to do some calculations before shooting in your opponent.
    AI is a problem as well, like Yaysuz said, but you can create your own teams and set its difficult, that equilibrate the challenge.
    i recommend, Worms 4 Mayhem is one of the best Worms game we have until now.
  3. Feb 15, 2015
    Вормс от третьего лица не самая удачная идея, но играть было вечело.....................................

1. The series still doesn’t quite work in 3D; you’d need a lot of patience and considerable tolerance to truly enjoy this game. [Aug 2005, p.112]
  2. Now that the game is established in a 3-D world, it has, for me at least, lost a little of its gripping intensity — an option to switch action between 2-D and 3-D would have been a nice touch.
  3. Not a great game, but it is a good one.