7.1

1. Aug 15, 2013
    They did a great job so far, im not sure how other people can review the game and give it a zero when they have never even played it lol. Well im enjoying the new maps with items. Great game!
  2. Aug 15, 2013
    I totally disagree with the negative reviews here. In my opinion this is a massive improvement from the last game. The performance at my laptop is just great (no really... the fps is through the roof and all the frames etc. are smooth as hell even in multiplayer there isnt a moment where the game has any problems), the new weapons and singleplayer campaign are fun as hell.
    People saying
    the animations arent putting up to the fps, try turning on v-sync it has a chance to make it smoother.. also i just want to say that normally i would have a problem with 30 fps animations i have a really high-end laptop and thus run everything from 60 to 120 fps. At Payday 2 for example anything under 70 fps hurts my eyes. Worms Clan wars however totally feels like a relaxing spa for the eyes and is not straining at all.

Im not sure if im just playing a different game then the others, looking at the reviews..
    but in my opinion this only brings up the great nostalgic feel of playing games without worrying about everything.. just play them because you enjoy them.
    And god do i enjoy Clan Wars... sure the multiplayer population isnt as big as i hoped for.. still the new weapons are great, the graphics are fun, the menus/controls are smooth (did rebind them) and the clansystem is quite nice.. ofcourse i just find the overall feel of the gameplay just something you can play over and over without getting bored a second.

There you go my opinion about clan wars..
    redeming for the worms series, fun and social, runs perfectly without problems at me (everything on maximal, tests done in multiplayer ofcourse to).

10/10 recommended
  3. Aug 16, 2013
    The game runs flawlessly on my machine, a lot better than revolution.
    People that complain about the rope mechanics being bad doesn't know how to utilize it correctly. In other words they need a steel rod instead of an actual rope to be able to do anything with it.

Those who rate this game without even playing it is narrow minded pricks.
  4. Aug 16, 2013
    Okay, a couple of retarded users giving zero points for hardly a reason, some of them not having played the game at all. That a joke or something? Anyway, my real score would be between 7 and 8 but I feel I need to make up for those dingle brains so have 10 instead.

The game feels a lot like Revolution and I gave that game a similar rating. The changes seem small but they are really
    quite monumental: The classes' abilities have been improved and balanced a ton compared to Revolution and user landscapes offer massive customisation so we can have traps, contraptions and sources of water scattered over the landscape. I especially adore the Steam Workshop integration; there are already tons of interesting custom hats and miscs. I can't wait for the speech bank and single-player missions editor to go live. The teleport gun turned to be almost, though not quite as fun to use as the "classic" type of ninja rope, too.

Overall the game on its own is heaps of fun and offers tons of replay value and customization, but unfortunately it's suffering a bit from performance issues that are not quite comprehensible. The game lags like hell when turning Ambient Occlusion OFF but runs FINE when it's turned ON same for v-sync which drops my fps to 30 when enabled. Then there's also only one Anti-Aliasing option that only works on a certain type of graphics cards; the only way to force SS-AA is to go to your graphics cards settings and select a resolution higher than your screen's native resolution for the W:CW application.

On the bright side however, the game is pretty much polished as I haven't stumbled upon a single bug in 8 hours of playtime so this part was apparently very well executed this time around. The menus are a lot better and easier to use compared to Revolution and the graphics, while not top-notch, are really damn pretty with a distinct art style.

A very good Worms game that manages to shine out from its predecessors and is worth giving a shot all the way.

1. Oct 7, 2013
    Worms Revolution was a flawed, but promising game. Alas, Clan Wars fails to deliver on that promise.
  2. Oct 7, 2013
    Worms Clan Wars is probably the best entry in the long lasting franchise, both visually and gameplay wise. The clan system might work or not in the long terms but it still adds depth to a stellar multiplayer mode, joined by a good amount of single player content.
  3. Sep 10, 2013
    As with earlier Worms games Worms Clan Wars is at its best when you play it with others. Alone the computer controlled players are way too slow and stupid to make things interesting. The campaign makes an alright introduction to the games new mechanics and elements, but as with older titles the games lifespan is a bit too much in the hands of its online community.