6.7

1. Jan 22, 2013
    Well, I don't think this is a fair rating, because this game is better than the others. I had a lot of fun in this game, and it has a lot of innovations!
  2. Nov 20, 2012
    Game is much better than WORMS 3D. Every old school WORMS fan should try this game. The only pain in the ass is dumb AI level, graphical glitches, ATI incompatibility with some settings (FXAA) and only 4 types of world in which you can battle.
  3. Apr 12, 2013
    After a good tutorial game, most fun found in LAN with friends over internet. Old good features are there, graphics are good and new stuffs make this Worms Revolution perfect!!
  4. Oct 12, 2012
    This game is NOT bad. It's definitely not perfect either, and in fact, it has a lot of flaws. THE GOOD: There are some really nice additions to the gameplay: dynamic water, physics, worm classes and some new weapons. The single player campaign is also very lengthy, having a deathmatch branch and a puzzle branch, each one with more than 30 missions. The online multiplayer is where the realThis game is NOT bad. It's definitely not perfect either, and in fact, it has a lot of flaws. THE GOOD: There are some really nice additions to the gameplay: dynamic water, physics, worm classes and some new weapons. The single player campaign is also very lengthy, having a deathmatch branch and a puzzle branch, each one with more than 30 missions. The online multiplayer is where the real fun is, obviously. There are three modes: Deathmatch (all vs. all or in teams), Forts (team 1 vs. team 2, each one in its own fort), and Classic (No worm classes, no dynamic water, no physics... for the worm series purists). THE BAD: The level editor is atrocious. It's completely worthless and it doesn't really let you do anything good. The game has some bugs. For some people, the game doesn't even start. For others, worms suddenly become invisible. There have been other minor bugs reported, as well, but mentioning all of them here is impossible. There's a lot of content lacking from Armaggedon. Why? No one knows. There's really no logical explanation as to why they would cut content out from older games in a newer game. The performance is also quite bad. The game feels laggy and sluggish. Finally, there's only 4 landscape themes, and eventhough there's gonna be 3 more coming in form of DLCs in the next months, it still is a bit boring. OVERALL: This game is overall really solid and fun. The worms spirit is intact and if you like the series, you'll have a blast with this, AS LONG AS you don't run into any bugs and can run the game okay. Expand
  5. Oct 11, 2012
    I've played the single player missions for this game a good bit now, and I'm quite enjoying it. Definitely worth the price! Matt Berry's voice acting is stellar, as well as the way the worms seem to interact with him. There's a lot of little nuances that make it obvious that a lot of work went into this game. My only complaint so far is that I can't seem to find any multi-player gamesI've played the single player missions for this game a good bit now, and I'm quite enjoying it. Definitely worth the price! Matt Berry's voice acting is stellar, as well as the way the worms seem to interact with him. There's a lot of little nuances that make it obvious that a lot of work went into this game. My only complaint so far is that I can't seem to find any multi-player games (it's entirely possible that it's on my end though). If you're a fan of the series, you're going to love this game! Expand
  6. Oct 11, 2012
    Best Worms ever. I bought it at the first day, played 8h in a row and there is no end in sight. Really awesome fun. The first release got a fev minor bugs but runs smooth on my 3 year old computer
  7. Dec 12, 2012
    I played both single-player and multiplayer now. I can say this game is great! It's such a laugh when you gather with your mates and play together! Specially at the beginning, when your aim is bad, it's so funny! Me and my friends had a short period, where each turn, everyone was just suiciding :D Multiplayer is nice, but unfortunately the server is not full with people all the time. II played both single-player and multiplayer now. I can say this game is great! It's such a laugh when you gather with your mates and play together! Specially at the beginning, when your aim is bad, it's so funny! Me and my friends had a short period, where each turn, everyone was just suiciding :D Multiplayer is nice, but unfortunately the server is not full with people all the time. I love the graphics of this game, the worms models and animations and the maps. The things that I think should have been improved are the number of worms (still 4 worms is the maximum) and the sounds (could have been made more differentiable). Also if your planning to buy this game, you should consider buying the DLCs as well, as they add very important (imo) stuff, as weapons + maps (mars one is my fav.) and of course single player missions. All in all, great game, and def. will play this one instead of armageddon. Expand
  8. Oct 15, 2012
    One of the best worms series ever!Good graphic,amazing environment and the great Dynamic Explore...I played Worms Reloaded for the fist time it 's release untill this game come out ! Good Work Team 17 :) (my poor eng)
  9. Oct 16, 2012
    need I elaborate? Its worms shooting eachother on a 2D landscape. Whats not to love? An awesome worms experience. Haters gonna hate, but seriously, people who have given this game bad reviews are out of their minds, because this game is a blast to play.
  10. Oct 22, 2012
    Good game. Almost the same gamplay seen on the previous versions with dinamic water and objects in Full HD. With Missions, Puzzles and Versus mode you can have fun offline, while the Online Multiplayer feature allows you to enjoy it to the max with your friends. Great interface and creative new weapons. OBS: Ninja Rope is sucking hard, otherwise I would rate it higher.
  11. Mar 11, 2014
    This game is still a very good game even that it is made in 2012 it is very good and i play it about 4 hours a day just to feel the really good gameplay.

My wore may game - Alidengote 2014
  12. Apr 21, 2013
    Heyheyhey.. What's wrong with those reviews?
    There IS 8 worm teams!
    There IS different teams (just create one more player profile for each)! Even Jet-pack's power you can choose (low|med|high). Not a bad game. With some correct innovations (water weapons, collidable objects etc). And.. It IS still fun, almost like Armageddon. ... but RIP Rope (owerpowered before imho;)). It
    Heyheyhey.. What's wrong with those reviews?
    There IS 8 worm teams!
    There IS different teams (just create one more player profile for each)!
    Even Jet-pack's power you can choose (low|med|high).

And.. It IS still fun, almost like Armageddon.

... but RIP Rope (owerpowered before imho;)).

It can be better, but as for now this is definitely not fail like all previous so called "Worms" after WWP.
    Way better than Reloaded.
  13. rot
    Dec 2, 2012
    It recognises that Worms works best in a 2D world, but modernises it with 3D graphics and physics. I feel people are being too harsh for what it is; and inexpensive game you can play with friends. I played this with a friend I don't have a lot in common and it was great bonding experience.
  14. Sep 26, 2013
    Amazing game, it has an awesome singleplayer. Unfortunately the multiplayer is almost absent (nobody plays), but I prefer it instead of Clan Wars in the singleplayer.

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Nov 30, 2012
    Good old worms with a new look are still entertaining (unlike the other modern parts of the series) just like the original ones. [Dec 2012]
  2. Nov 19, 2012
    I spent about 15 hours with Worms Revolution, and while I didn't especially enjoy it, I only played against computer opponents. I'm guessing that for the game to really shine, you have to play against similarly (in)competent human opponents. Given that it's so easy to miss with your attacks and accidentally blow up your own worms, Worms Revolution might generate a lot of good-natured heckling and work pretty well as a party game. Or not. But for only $15, if the premise sounds fun, then there's not much reason not to find out.
  3. Nov 9, 2012
    Revolution is not without its flaws, but you can live with them, because finally, this is a real successor to Worms World Party.